www.storymania.com
Storymania

 

 

Children

StoryMania Direct
StoryMania
StoryLinksMania
StoryArtMania


Short Stories
Poetry
Novels
Plays
Screenplays
Songs
Non-Fiction
Essays
Foreign
Reference
Children
Genres
Columns
The Advisor
New Titles


The Authors
Submit Your Work!
Top Title Hits
Hot Picks
Search
Guest Book
Chat Rooms
Partners
Contact Us
About Us
Home Page

Henna And The Coloured Pencils by Amarjit Bhambra Delightful short story about a small girl who threw her coloured pencils away but.... [586 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 3533, REVS. 1)
The Need To Be Heard by Dawn Matley Maselli Women's Literature. [59 words] [Mind] (HITS 2213, REVS. 4)
The Faniciful Unicorn And Littlest Elf by Jessica And Lianne Smith This childrens story is about a unicorn named Sunshine and a elf named Buddy, one day they go to the candy shop and but a bag of gummie bears but what they dont know is the candy is MAGICAL and will s... [582 words] [Adventure] (HITS 2303, REVS. 0)
Thank You Child by Dawn Matley Maselli - [82 words] (HITS 1883, REVS. 0)
Jan's Mysterious Adventure by Allison Joseph Jan fell into a stream. The strong current took her down the stream. She believes her rescuer is her father. [20 words] [Adventure] (HITS 1970, REVS. 1)
The Traffic Light Song by Rebecca L Eckerdt This is a little rhyme I made up so my children remember what the colors of the traffic lights mean. [14 words] (HITS 2263, REVS. 4)
Princess Nila by Gene Gennady The first chapter of my project that I've just started and mean to be developing day by day, step by step. The results may be seen at my site http://www.princess-nila.com/ [1,985 words] [Adventure] (HITS 584, REVS. 0)
Franklin And The Brussel Sprouts by W Rasheed Mzwritebyme This is a short, humorous story of a boy faced with the problem of having to eat something that he doesn't like. The chocolate cakes looks yummy to him; but, before he can get a slice, he has to eat ... [1,403 words] [Humor] (HITS 5210, REVS. 1)
A Dog Named, Baby by Erickson This is a story for children! it's about my dog! her name is "Baby" I called, her "Baby" because, that's what she reminded me of! When I first got her! [181 words] [Fable] (HITS 1820, REVS. 0)
Jessica And Harry In The Magic Jungle by John Roberts A short adventure story for children recounting the exploits of Jessica and Harry as they search for a magic key to get home to their garden after entering the magic jungle. [2,257 words] [Adventure] (HITS 621, REVS. 7)
Camp Jonahs by Coralie R Watts This is a story about two girls and their experience's at camp. [4,348 words] (HITS 550, REVS. 0)
The Trial Of The Smarty-Pants Dwarf by Jack M Brown Gomper the dwarf, a clock salesman, is convicted of murder but is too smart to be punished by the strict Mungle. [1,384 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 3217, REVS. 0)
Cheese For Me' Crackers by Jack M Brown An old Elf called Teak awaits destruction from the moon that is gradually falling from the sky. [522 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 12857, REVS. 2)
The Melanie Files by Shelley J Alongi This file has now in September, 2004, been updated! Various musings from my encounters with my favorite six-year-old: Melanie. [2,801 words] [Relationships] (HITS 620, REVS. 0)
Tickle Bugs by Elizabeth Burnett A little story to help put a smile on a childs face. [137 words] [Humor] (HITS 3149, REVS. 1)
Paladin's Beginning by Brian Ashburn A short story. [520 words] (HITS 1934, REVS. 0)
Tommy Tumbleweed. by Nathaniel A Miller An unfinished work by Grandmother, annexed by permission and posted. A story that is the point of view of a tumbleweed in the desert. [804 words] [Fable] (HITS 3467, REVS. 3)
Project Baby And Other Fourth Of July Adventures by Shelley J Alongi Standing in a muddy hole on any day is probably never romantic, but you just have to read this story to get what I mean by that opening line. And if that wasn't enough, it didn't end there! Read on ... [1,132 words] [Adventure] (HITS 3350, REVS. 0)
The Present by Nur Syafiqah A Jaaffar A girl adventure in buying her mom present. [678 words] (HITS 2571, REVS. 8)
Free Lane Ta Fly by Brion' O Neil Somthing to do as a child at play, inside, alone on a rainy day. [106 words] (HITS 2509, REVS. 0)
Dr. Kitty's Adventures At The Movies by Tom River CHURRAH! The Trilogy is nigh! Buy the Special Edition DVD and complete it! Dr. Kitty goes to see Passion of the Christ and learns a valuable lesson in public hygeine! Dr. Kitty's one smart dog, I say! [464 words] [Gay & Lesbian] (HITS 2429, REVS. 1)
Bumbleville - The Mystery Of The Missing Masterpiece by Tomphil Detective Beech must solve his most difficult case yet. [1,423 words] [Crime] (HITS 2082, REVS. 0)
The Tooth Fairy by Narinder Bhambra The Tooth Fairy is for small children � I wrote it for my daughter and her cousins especially Simmy and Harjinder. [5,110 words] (HITS 731, REVS. 1)
Spiral Suzy by Rose Raposo I am not finished yet but please comment on what you think of this story so far.. [923 words] [Adventure] (HITS 2392, REVS. 2)
The Happy Happy Kids Who Liked To Play And Stuff by Tom River The moral is in my pants. SPELI! [346 words] [Motivational] (HITS 2432, REVS. 1)
The Treasure by CarineC A young boy uncovers a treasure that at first seems worthless, but soon discovers there are treasures in the strangest of things. [631 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 2303, REVS. 4)
Fairy Tale Country by KumarR An orphan girl has to make a choice : whether she will spend the rest of the life with her grandma or whether she will settle down and live happily ever after in Fairy Tale Country. [2,117 words] [Fable] (HITS 601, REVS. 1)
The Sapphire Box by David L Buchanan The Sapphire Box is about a young, beautiful, ambitious, teenaged girl named Pearla Pierson who wants to live and fulfill her dreams to become a Christian cartoonist. However, she gives up on those dr... [6,686 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 668, REVS. 0)
Tak The Cat by Elboc Noj A little rhyme I wrote that had pictures to accompany it... in the end Peggy Pigtails had a huge scratch across her face and she was DEAD... haha I thought it was funny... [47 words] [Humor] (HITS 2452, REVS. 1)
Coach B & The Soccer Misfits The Genie's Curse by Chauncey Brummell Coach B and the Soccer Misfits is about a teacher name Coby Brunszerick who is also a soccer coach who was given magical powers. He teaches at a local middle school where he teaches 6th grade English.... [1,707 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 585, REVS. 1)
Dr. Kitty's Mexican Adventure by Tom River Dr. Kitty is a smart dog who likes eating chiclets. CHICLETA! Watch him bring about the apocalypse with this long-awaited sequel to the year-old Dr. Kitty's Adventures in Politics! [255 words] [Gay & Lesbian] (HITS 2545, REVS. 5)
Memoirs From The Thanksgiving Season by Christina Aspears The title speaks for itself! [453 words] (HITS 2459, REVS. 9)
Little White Bunny by Erickson Poetry for Parents and Children [94 words] [Fable] (HITS 2305, REVS. 5)
Cookies Are Not For Dragons by Jose R G Abue As a new english teacher in my country, I made so many different works for children along my university career ; here I bring you my last one, and my favourite; everyone of us enjoyed it and laughed, ... [215 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 2372, REVS. 1)
The Lead Pencil by Emma Dix A Lead Pencil's short life. [1,170 words] (HITS 2828, REVS. 3)
My Cotton Angel by Ivonne Le�n Vonchyta This is a little story for the little ones that like magic, fantasy and angels. Discover your angel now! [276 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 2492, REVS. 1)
Abby's Korean Christmas by Janice Porter Hayes Abby learns that just like Christmas, charity can be found all over the world. [809 words] (HITS 2484, REVS. 1)
My Brother's Passing by Buchanan Street A tragic tale of a young boy's death. [1,219 words] [Teenage] (HITS 2192, REVS. 1)
The Visitors by Sandra Pirnat The story is about a shy new born puppy, secure in his farm world, who makes a choice that teaches him bravery and to trust the kindness of strangers. [1,199 words] (HITS 1968, REVS. 0)
Jungle Jim by Pauline A White You tell me where Jungle Jim is now. [2,023 words] [Animal] (HITS 566, REVS. 0)
Squat The Turtle by Pauline A White This is a children's story, about an over weight turtle who loves his family and friends very much. Although sometimes hurt by the teasing about his chubbiness, he is till a friend to all around him. [4,520 words] [Adventure] (HITS 658, REVS. 2)
The Twin Princesses by Crystal S Hughes When princess Martina learns of the King and Queen's plan to make her twin sister Christian, ruler of the kingdom. She sets off on her trusty steed, into the forbidden forest to seek the help of the... [1,613 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 597, REVS. 3)
The Last Visit by Jennifer Street A story about a young girl's last minutes with her dying piano teacher. [1,373 words] [Drama] (HITS 2461, REVS. 6)
Real Friendship by Shahid Kherro - [153 words] (HITS 2506, REVS. 2)
Africa Rhymes by Nevine Boccara Three childrens poems with wn african theme. [614 words] (HITS 3216, REVS. 1)
Dr.Kitty's Adventures In Politics by Tom River Dr.Kitty is a smart dog who talks to chairs. He likes to lick cars and skateboard on carpets. [148 words] [Gay & Lesbian] (HITS 3450, REVS. 10)
Regina Saves Christmas by Anthony S Maulucci - [974 words] (HITS 2266, REVS. 1)
The Blue Bird On A Snowy Day In The Light Of The Moon by H I hope you enjoy my children's story. :) [329 words] [Animal] (HITS 2576, REVS. 7)
The Teddy Bear War by Debbie Bailey Two teddy bears argue to see which one is the cutest. [641 words] (HITS 2545, REVS. 1)
Footstools by K Whan Children's. [310 words] (HITS 2359, REVS. 5)
Aj And His Lost Ball by Rose Molina - [245 words] (HITS 2175, REVS. 1)
The Magic Wish Star by Kathy R Swartz A tale of magical encouragement, with family warmth intended for the 4 & 5 year old age group. [262 words] [Spiritual] (HITS 2452, REVS. 1)
Duty And Dedication by Amit Gupta A children story. [499 words] (HITS 5785, REVS. 1)
Charley�s Puppies by Kelley Rose This is a story about a special family camping trip with a surprise discovery! [2,115 words] [Animal] (HITS 631, REVS. 0)
Natalia's Drugs by Rose Trimovski It's about the lesson of not to take any drugs because they are bad for you, and it talks about a girl talking about how she lived through them and how she felt. [2,442 words] [Teenage] (HITS 665, REVS. 2)
Annabelle The Ant by John Thomas Barragan An 80 line poem/children story about a little curious ant and her over protective mother, and the adventure she has, the struggle, and how she overcomes adversity and is reunited with her mother. [716 words] [Motivational] (HITS 2735, REVS. 4)
Little Metal Riding Hood by Veronica Ewing A twisted tale of little red riding hood [696 words] (HITS 2533, REVS. 10)
Princess Competition by Rose Trimovski It basically talks about a lesson to be learned in the story, "never think your better then someone unless you try harder at it." [2,628 words] (HITS 630, REVS. 0)
Dying Love by Rose Trimovski It talks about way back in 1949, about this girl named Martha, who thought she'd never be able to have a boyfriend until one day this boy changed her life forever. [3,032 words] (HITS 630, REVS. 5)
Timmy Takes Care Of Mom by Diya A children's short story. [283 words] (HITS 2546, REVS. 3)
Snowman, Pet Story by Anna Henderson Verses for children. [279 words] (HITS 2751, REVS. 3)
Them Ugly Beardens by Pegi Handley The Bearden bunch lived in a three room shack on the outskirts of Pickle Gap, a fallin' down shack, without runnin' water, or toilet. Their place looks like a little kid stuck it together, with shee... [1,481 words] (HITS 3037, REVS. 1)
Fins, Feathers And Furs by H E Gurlitt A children's short story. [747 words] (HITS 2686, REVS. 2)
Stran's Folicle Adventure by Shannon Pypper Leary A stran of hair takes off from a little girl's brush and flip flops through the busy city. [645 words] (HITS 2298, REVS. 1)
Sundays by Shannon Pypper Leary Story of a scuba trip and on extremly mischevious excited little girl. [514 words] (HITS 2629, REVS. 1)
Give Up The Grub by Cairo Malet A story about a turkey who doesn't want to be eaten on Christmas. [603 words] (HITS 2412, REVS. 4)
Max's Adventure by Cairo Malet A story about a cat that is sold. He doesn't like his new home so he tries to find his way home. [639 words] (HITS 2121, REVS. 0)
The Story by Jacquelyn Wilson This is a series of stories about little forest elves, Amber and her husband Alfred and the different situations they get into. In "House Friends" Amber and Alfred go into town to visit some house el... [2,084 words] (HITS 549, REVS. 0)
House Friends by Jacquelyn Wilson This is a series of stories about little forest elves, Amber and her husband Alfred and the different situations they get into. In "House Friends" Amber and Alfred go into town to visit some house el... [2,727 words] (HITS 521, REVS. 0)
To Be Or Not To Be by Debra Phillips Rhyming children's story for ages 4 - 9. Old Miss Peahop is terrified when she thinks a bee is after her. [768 words] (HITS 2383, REVS. 2)
The Strange Mansion by Rose Trimovski The story is very long and it's a scary story. [1,329 words] (HITS 2623, REVS. 3)
The Iron Kinger by Joseph Xavier Martin We weave a fable of myths when we are young that somtimes take on a greater ring of truth to them then we could ever realize. [2,246 words] (HITS 880, REVS. 0)
The Maltese Marble by Joseph Xavier Martin The magic in a small boy's heart is the catalyst for creating a reality from pure conjecture. [2,652 words] (HITS 825, REVS. 0)
Judy and the Frogs by Judith Z Marrs Children's story. [3,778 words] (HITS 720, REVS. 3)
TAG by B Andrews A children's story. [1,700 words] (HITS 637, REVS. 2)

Princess DiDi Spider's Wonderful Garden
Cricket Galaxies Undiscovered


There are 79 title entries on this page.

 

 

Go to page: 1 2 3
 

Copyright © 1998-2018 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.