The Feud by Tyler Brandon Vetzel YES!!!!!! [5 words]
Bounty Hunter by Ryuichi Minamino Only the 1st part. [5,268 words]
Nethron by Adam Robinson A fiction fantasy story [13,894 words]
Mickey And Delia by Michael Potter This is the first 35 or so pages of a 600 page completed novel about a group of teenagers runn... [15,078 words]
Dirty Little Altar Boy by Brandon D Christopher These are the true confessions of a Dirty Little Altar Boy—Brandon D. Christopher’s hila... [1,576 words]
The Prince And The African Grey (Chapter 1) by Amarjit Bhambra The Story is full of adventure and is about s Young Prince who fall... [3,551 words]
Untitled 123 by Devin M McDaniel Its not finished yet... and is still a work in progress... what i'm looking for is ideas and help ... [12,526 words]
The Darkened Kingdom Chapter 3 by Wang Continuation from Chapter 0 and 1 [2,222 words]
Genesis Conclusion Ch 1 by Aura Just what was going on here? Neohumans? Are they serious? Okay, sure, they can create a... [4,829 words]
Defending John Couey by Bug Off Will I decide I try my writing in different [244 words]
Blacklord - Part 2 by Andrzej Podlewski - [516 words]
The Smelter Worker by Darcy K Metz A strange guy who nobody knows about joind their crew at an aluminum smelter in a small town... [4,214 words]
Roseala by Mare L H This is the first page and a half of a novel about a girl named Roseala. She is escaping her evil uncle... [1,135 words]
Grab Your Own Cool Little Website! by Jonah Lepcha Famous Computer Geek Proves It To Be True: You Really Can Make Money With eB... [518 words]
Untitled - Chapter 3 by K R-L D - [498 words]
Untitled - Chapter 2 by K R-L D - [698 words]
The Darkened Kingdom Chapter 1 by Ed Wang Two kingdoms lived in harmony for more than a century. Suddenly one kingdom came... [1,366 words]
The Darkened Kingdom Chapter 0: Prologue by Ed Wang Two kingdoms lived in harmony for more than a century. Suddenly one ki... [454 words]
Listen To My Cry by Me The startings of a horror story. Please feel free to air your comments or views [1,616 words]
Listen To My Cry Part 2 by Me - [995 words]
Feel Good Story by L Jay It's an idea I have been thinking about since last christmas, Have updated it now (don't worry ... [8,093 words]
Rose's Thorn: Rise And Fall Of A Hero by Nathan Weaver UPDATED 11-06-06. ADDED CHAPTERS 8-10. This is a story that is very per... [6,097 words]
Intro To My Novel by Jenelle Marie Dayton Its my creative twist of The Phantom of the Opera and Pride and Prejudice. It is only an intr... [19,207 words]
Hero by John A Stowell After yet another catastrophe at school, fifteen year-old Hero Arkanbright's life isn't the most desirabl... [2,861 words]
The War Of Time by K J H An orphanage stands alone and isolated out in the hills of the country. Rarely do visitors come... [3,191 words]
The Laughing by Zachary Taylor A clown searches for meaning in life, while trying to infiltrate a mysterious force brooding over ... [16,983 words]
So Far Ago by Tooru This is unfisinshed so far... enjoy anyway though! [8,937 words]
One Girl & One Shattered Dream by Nicky Rothschild This a proluge of the story "One Girl & One Shattered Dream." It mainly tells yo... [349 words]
New by Matthew Braciszewski My brother always seemed to do the wrong things. Many girls came and gone but one came to stay. One which w... [4,975 words]
Lonely Skies by Ether Is it better to live in a world of self delusions, then to face up to the reality of life? [1,409 words]
Interview With My Father by Tamsin Butler Interview I did with my father for university. Not sure if non fiction writing is a st... [1,465 words]
Dark Past - Chapter 1 by Caleigh Jepison The beginnings of a horror novel - please let me know thoughts, ideas, suggestions, anyth... [1,063 words]
Swan Dive - Chapter 2 by Briony Carvalho Part two of my pants comedy novel. [1,553 words]
Doctorate In Death by Jeffrey Hansson Anthropologists Dana Winfield and Travis Hitchcock are looking for something other than the ... [769 words]
Artifact Of Deception by Jeffrey Hansson Archaeologist Edwin (Eddie) Moncrief leads a group of students into the remote canyonland... [1,010 words]
Young Female, Traveling Alone - Book Excerpt by Anne-Marie Manuela Pop The article is an excerpt from the book I self-published “Young Fe... [1,730 words]
Vapor - Chapter Two by C A Porter The past haunts our main character.. [1,387 words]
Vapor - Chapter One by C A Porter This chapter opens on the protagonist finishing a "job". [1,082 words]
Swan Dive by Briony Carvalho A little attempt at the opening chapter of a comedy (loosely) based around me [418 words]
Execution Of Justice By Patrick Dent by Patrick Dent Here are some comments on the new special forces action novel Execution of... [203 words]
Dreams Of Reality by Briony Carvalho Thought I'd give it a try... opening chapter of a plot I've been thinking about for a long ti... [659 words]
Need You, Need You Not by Fernanda Carolina Girl meets boy. Boy meets girl. Virtually. Can love grow virtually? And will that love s... [5,422 words]
Untitled - Chapter One by Kirsten Reva-Louise Dowell - [673 words]
The Promise Ese by June M Harcourt A fantasy novel based on the character of Ernest Shackleton. [153,538 words]
Maramusame: The Sword Of Darkness (Prologue) by Ultimazero Zeke's village been destroyed by the evil king, Giovanni, all for ... [765 words]
Chapter 1 by Tom M Fisher Beginning to a book about a man diagnosed with AIDS and kicked from his home on his 18th birthday. He... [2,610 words]
1:4 by R T Farris Four young lieutenants return stateside after a year's deployment in Iraq. They quickly learn the world ha... [50,010 words]
Stubbs And Horrord by Brandon Colcleasure This is just something I'm slowly working on, its about a chick I knew a long time ago. The ... [10,308 words]
America After America by Cristache Gheorghiu Beginning as a book of travel notes, it actually is one of essays. The second trip in the... [11,325 words]
89-93 by Steve Naswell A novella about war and romance. [13,884 words]
Habakkuk Saints by Dee Arguera What if you were made to give up something before you had it? It is said you appreciate things ... [34,744 words]
Splinters Redux by Louise Friedman A mysterious true tale of a woman that takes you through the horrors of her childhood, the angs... [10,827 words]
Kig Muramuki by Sm Heath A Scene from my new developed series. [3,319 words]
In The Shadows Of Power by Kevin John Skinner Spy thiller [1,591 words]
Death Of A Friend: Chapter 1 by Rowan Davies Really need some technical crit on this! A man discovers the death of a forgotten ... [1,930 words]
Go to page: 1 2 3  5 6 7 8
One of many attempts to start this story.
AUTHOR'S E-MAIL ADDRESS
|AUTHOR'S OTHER TITLES (15)
Blacklord - Part 2 (Novels) - [516 words]
Desert Past (Songs) My first lyric written more than 6 years ago. [130 words]
Eternal Freedom Of Dreams (Poetry) - [64 words]
Fallen Soul (Songs) - [164 words]
Memories From A Dream (Songs) - [208 words]
Near Future Prophecy (Songs) - [154 words]
Never Give Up On Your Dreams (Songs) Trying to get rid off writers block [184 words]
The 10th Circle Dwellers (Songs) - [91 words]
The Rhythm Of Life (Songs) It's what I felt when bad things were happening in my family [126 words]
The Wrath Of Gods (Songs) - [93 words]
Timeless Time Endless Fear (Songs) Just something I wrote while being depressed. [133 words]
Two People Two Ways (Songs) - [106 words]
Winter Time (Songs) - [84 words]
(From All Of My) Tears (Songs) - [194 words]
...In The Name Of What? (Songs) - [151 words]
In a palace corridor a man was walking a little girl to her room. It was still day outside but she needed to go to sleep quicker because tomorrow is the most important day of her life. The two entered a room; it was all covered in gold, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, everything. Scattered dolls were lying all over the room, the golden furniture was covered by colorful drawings, it was easy to guess that this was the girl’s room. She quickly jumped to bed and waited for the man to tell her a story but this time there was no story. The man grabbed the door knob and wanted to leave but the girl loudly refused to let him go.
- Corbett, what are you doing, you didn’t tell me a story?!
- Not this time Goddess Aanahe, you have to stop being a child, if you want a story you have to read it for yourself.
- Why are you mean to me?
- I’m not mean, but I think that now, when you’re almost the Supreme Ruler of Crystala, you have to act like a queen not like a child.
- But that’s going to happen tomorrow, today I’m still a child, please Corbett read me a story.
- Tomorrow your life will not be the only one to change.
- What do you mean?
- I will have to leave you, my time as your guardian as of tomorrow ends.
- No, you can’t do it, you can’t leave me! You are my only friend, you were always with me, you can’t leave me alone! As a queen I forbid you to leave me.
- I’m sorry but that is how it’s got to be, I cannot stay with you.
- But why? – Aanahe asked in tears
- I have my own kingdom to look after – answered Corbett emotionless
- What will I do without you?
- You will be the queen of us all, the one who unites the Six Stars, you won’t have time to be emotional, your predecessor was like that, and that caused the Great War. She died soon after the war broke so she didn’t see what her actions caused. She didn’t see how Darkwing, who she didn’t want to kill, slaughtered countless Crystalians, she didn’t see how Lords betrayed each other! She was lucky she died otherwise I would’ve killed her myself.
- Corbett, you’re scaring me!
- Be scared, don’t trust anyone, always think twice before doing something and never but never allow your emotions to overcome you.
- Corbett I…
- Stop calling me Corbett, from now on you will have to call me by my title, that is our tradition, for you, I am Corbettus Lord of the Night Star and for me you are Aanahe the Reborning Goddess of Creation.
- I have always thought of you as of my father, who I could never meet, was I wrong?
- I only had to keep you alive till you become the queen, now my job is over.
- You’re leaving me all alone.
- We all are alone.
Corbettus left the room leaving crying Aanahe behind. That night he left the palace for his Kingdom of Eternal Night. He flew there on the back of his dragon friend but he wasn’t happy about going home, his eyes were full of tears and he constantly repeated “Forgive me Aanahe, my heart bleeds more than you’ll ever know”.
Morning came, the day of coronation. Aanahe didn’t sleep much, she was too sad. She couldn’t think of anything other than last night. The royal maids wanted to prepare the princes for the ceremony but Aanahe didn’t open the door for them; she looked at herself in the mirror and kept thinking of last night. Suddenly the mirror turned black and a voice started speaking.
- Why are you sad little girl?
- What, who’s there?
- I’m in the mirror.
- In the mirror?
- Yes, please tell me why you’re sad.
- I’m all alone.
- Such a pretty girl like you?
- I’m not a typical person, I’m the future queen and…
- …Nobody wants to be friends with you, right?
- Yes, they all see a ruler in me and I just want to play with them.
- What about your parents?
- I don’t know who they are, when I asked Corbett, he said it was irrelevant.
- Such knowledge irrelevant?! That Corbett person has to really dislike you if he’s keeping your parents’ names for himself.
- No, he likes me, he…
- So there is someone who likes you?
- No, not anymore now I’m alone.
- Maybe I could be your friend.
- Yes, we could play, and laugh and do whatever we want.
- But you’re in the mirror.
- You can get me out of here.
- Do you have the Royal Sceptre?
- Yes, I have it for the coronation.
- Good, smash the mirror with the Sceptre and I’ll be free.
- It’s that simple?
- Yes, now do it.
Aanahe took the Sceptre and did as she was told. Fragment of the mirror cut Aanahe’s skin, but that wasn’t the worst thing that happened to her. A black mist came out of the mirror, it quickly entered Aanahe’s body through her eyes. “What are you doing, help me!” she screamed. The maids, who were still in front of the door, heard Aanahe’s scream and broke the door down. The one they saw inside was not Aanahe. Her hair turned from blond to black, her skin was pale and her eyes were blood-red.
- Princess? - Asked one of the maids with fear in her voice
- Not any more – answered Aanahe with a deep male voice.
The guards who stood at the front gates of the palace heard screams of terror in Aanahe’s room, immediately they went up there to see what was happening. What they saw made them regret coming, they saw ripped bodies of the maids, their entrails lying everywhere, The princess was no where in sight but above her bed there was a sign written in blood “Last time I killed this time I took – Crystala is mine”.
|READER'S REVIEWS (2)
DISCLAIMER: STORYMANIA DOES NOT PROVIDE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWS. ALL REVIEWS ARE PROVIDED BY NON-ASSOCIATED VISITORS, REGARDLESS OF THE WAY THEY CALL THEMSELVES.
"your greatest piece, keep up the good work. from a loyal fan." -- kriss.
"Blacklord held my interest all the way to the end! It is so descriptive (I felt and saw everything described)! I can't wait to read your other pieces!" -- Kristine, Staten Island, New York, U.S.A..
TO DELETE UNWANTED REVIEWS CLICK HERE! (SELECT "MANAGE TITLE REVIEWS" ACTION)
Submit Your Review for Blacklord
Required fields are marked with (*).
Your e-mail address will not be displayed.
Submit Your Rating for Blacklord
© 2006 Andrzej Podlewski
|STORYMANIA PUBLICATION DATE
|NUMBER OF TIMES TITLE VIEWED