Alternative Justice
Shmuel Yacobi

 

Two young and spoiled young fellows met a girl at a party. They gang raped her while the party was going on. She screamed and cried and nobody heard her. She tried to call the police. The young fellows saw her and stopped her. She struggled with them. They unintentionally killed her. They took her body and dumped in a valley. Next day the local police had found her body. They had found the cause of her death and secured the semen samples of the two fellows. The local newspapers and media had covered the news. The two fellows waited and raped another girl and another girl. The police got alarmed about the serial rapists. All the victims were outsiders.

The two fellows managed to escape from the police. The cleverly started the neighborhood protest group and became human rights activists and everybody joined them and appreciated their social service. It became a challenge to the police and the public to stop the rapists as the rapists are in disguise as human rights activists. They even raped a woman police and killed her because she recognized them and tried to reveal the truth. She was an outsider to that neighborhood. The state authorities appointed a private detective to investigate the case. The detective came to the neighborhood and gathered information from the locals. The human rights activists hypocritically cooperated with the detective. The rapists secretly planned to kill the detective. They came with masks and hurt him and took him in their van and dropped him near the freeway. They severely warned him to quit the investigation.

* * * * *
The UFO had dropped a girl and left like a lightening. She got up and looked around. She found the detective and helped him to restore. He came to his senses. He hitchhiked and they both came to the town. He invited her to his house. She rejected the offer and walked away from him. She came to the downtown and learned every thing about the neighborhood and the human world. The police authorities pressed the detective to submit the results immediately or quit the job contract. The detective pleaded that he would find the rapists if his job-contract period is extended.

The UFO girl found a �help wanted� sign and went into a restaurant and got the waitress job. She had found a fully furnished house in the neighborhood. She studied the situation. She understood the media reports. She came to know about the justice system. She learned how to study the information in the local library. She studied the law books. She finally figured out that the present justice system has many loopholes. She wanted to bring those items into light in a practical way.

She started her mission in the neighborhood. She studied the local people and the culture. They are a closed people group. They always suspect the new comers. They save their own no matter what. They knew that the rapists must be their own. The local police also have the same attitude. All the victims were new comers. They came to that neighborhood on job purposes and they were killed there.

The local people began to concentrate on the UFO girl and her activities. They UFO girl went to the nightclub. She saw the rapists. She attracted their attention. She made friends with them. The UFO girl called the detective and left a message asking him to keep an eye on them. The detective asked the police for back up. But he did not tell the police about his whole plan. The police took it very easy and denied his requests in the usual manner. The rapists were looking for the chance to rape and kill the UFO girl.

The county sheriff strictly warned him not to bother the people unless he had hard evidence. The detective went to the local doctor who had the access to the medical records of the rape victims. The local doctor did not cooperate with the detective. The detective went to the doctor�s office during the night and found the UFO girl there. He suspected her. But she told him that she came there to check the records.

They both became friends. The detective went to her house. The UFO girl told him that she is from the angelic world. She showed him all the information that she had obtained. The detective was excited and learned from her so many things about the neighborhood. They spent the whole night learning from each other. The rapists came with masks to her house to rape her. They did not know that the detective was there. They came through the back door. They noticed that the UFO girl and the detective were seriously talking about some thing. They were disappointed very much. They hated the detective and waited there for some more time hoping that he would soon leave. But the detective did not leave. The UFO girl noticed the rapists and she told the detective. He fought with them and tried to take off their masks. But they ran away and spread the news that the detective is having an affair with the new girl. The Police sheriff warned the detective again and told him not to suspect anyone without evidence and not to see the UFO girl any more. The human rights activists rushed to the UFO girl to see her. They asked her if she could identify the intruders. She told them that the intruders came with masks and gloves.

The local newspapers and the media reported that the intruders must be from outside the neighborhood. Even though the UFO girl had all hard evidences in her memory, the detective asked her to wait until the right time to produce all that information in the court in the right way. The detective and the UFO girl studied all the law books and came to an agreement and prepared a plan.

* * * * *
The wild male Chimpanzee had run away from the forest and came to the town and panicked the neighborhood. The police had hard time to catch the chimp. The town was frightened. The chimp came to the UFO girl�s house, which was in the woody area near the town. The UFO girl quickly understood the chimp and hid the chimp in her house. She explained every thing to the chimp. She introduced the chimp to the detective.

The UFO girl and the detective trained the chimp in all the needed areas to handle the mission. They showed the faces of the rapists and explained what they had done to the girls. In the human world one cannot force sex on others. The chimp understood all the human criminology and the justice system.

The UFO girl explained to the chimp that her justice system and the human justice system were inadequate to punish the criminals without hard evidences. The detective explained how the criminals were misusing the present human justice system. The chimp explained his justice system. They decided to take the present human justice system of the town to a new phase.

* * * * *

The rapists decided to rape the UFO girl. They waited for a chance. The locals had a peculiar festival. On that day the girls of the neighborhood would be blindfolded. The blindfolded women go around and find men. And according to the custom of the neighborhood, the woman can sleep with the man she finds on that festival night. The women explained to the UFO girl and the detective about this special festival and invited them to attend the same. It�s not compulsory for the outsiders to participate in the one-night-women-freedom festival of the neighborhood. But all are welcomed to participate in the festival night.

The festival began. The UFO girl came but did not want to participate in the night event. Everybody was drinking and enjoying the occasion. The rapists encouraged the UFO girl to participate but she nicely refused. She told each one to come to her house at certain time. Then she left the party and came back to her house. On that one night it was not illegal to have sex with anyone. The lady sheriff also participated in the event and found the detective and took him to her home. The rapists came to the UFO girl�s home one by one.

The UFO girl changed her sexual organ and began to have forced sex with the first one for a while and hid him when the second one came. She did the same thing to the second one and hid him in another room when the third one came. She had forced sex with the third one too. He screamed for help. The chimp had raped the other two rapists one by one. They came out and went to the nightclub. Nobody talked about their experiences. In the morning the rapists separately went to the police and complained about the UFO girl and the Chimp and the forced sex.

The police tried to understand what happened. They took the case to the court. The judge gave orders to check the UFO girl�s body to make sure that she had a female sexual organ. The doctor has officially certified that the UFO girl is a girl by every definition. And the doctor also found the chimp�s semen on the bodies of the rapists. There were no witnesses to testify their accusations.

The case went on for several days. The prosecution ad the defence lawyer turned the tables to see that the justice is fully done to the rapists. The local defence lawyer and the judge had asked the rapists all the details and cross-examined the rapists and found the their statements inadequate to prosecute justice. The rapists were humiliated and learned lessons and began to understand the feelings of the rape victims. They confessed that they raped and killed the girls in the past.

The UFO girl explained that the justice system in her world is different. She told that the judges do not sit with a stick to see that the criminals are punished there in her world. There the judges make the criminals understand that crime is a crime and thus strengthen the criminals to boldly accept punishment. In her world disobeying the law is not a crime but to hurt the neighbor is a crime. She appreciated the rapists when they confessed and understood the feelings of the rape victims. She waited for the UFO. The UFO came and picked her up.

The detective married the lady sheriff. The male chimp married the female chimp. All the neighborhood men and women accepted the detective into their neighborhood. The next year festival began. The lady sheriff found the detective again. The saying began in the neighborhood about � the same husband even on the festival night. The chimps also participated in the event and found two future rapists and insisted them to legally have sex with them that festival night.

 

 

Copyright © 2001 Shmuel Yacobi
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"