Devil's Embrace
Black Widow

 

I awoke shortly before dawn, wrapped in cotton sheets that smelled of sweat, fabric softener and faintly of sex. I blinked to clear my sleep filled eyes and focused on the constant movement of the ceiling fan. The gentle sway of the curtains with the late night breeze.

The clock on the mantle told me it was 4:56 a.m. I stretched, being sure to move soundlessly as to not wake the man curled in a ball sleeping beside me. I had places to go and though I was tempted to take a shower, I didnt want to risk coming out and waking him. So I climbed out of bed and hunted down my discarded clothes.

My panties were in two pieces and useless but the black skirt I'd worn the night before was wrinkled but wearable. I slid it on and tugged on the hem, frowning when I discovered it barely covered my ass. Shrugging I slid on the tight scarlett tank top over my braless breasts and stuffed my lacy black bra into the beaded black purse I found slung over the lamp shade at the far side of the apartment.

I was just slipping my feet into the 6 inch stilletto heels I'd worn when he growned in the bed and my body froze. When the room was silent again, I moved to the mirror on the dresser across from the bed and ran my fingers through the tangled lockes of my best feature, my long, shiny platinum hair, pulling it up into a high ponytail and rubbing the mascara stains off from underneath my leaf colored green eyes.

I knew I would end up flashing people with my short skirt but the black hose I had worn were worse off then the black panties. With a sigh, I located my leather jacket and slipped it on, tying the thin leather belt at my waist. I was as close to presentable as a girl with no bra or panties in a leather coat and mini skirt at 4 in the morning could get. I picked up my car keys from the floor by the door and started to turn the knob.

"Baby?" A hoarse voice behind me question just I had starting turning.

I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead against the cool wood, sighing,"Yeah?"

"Where ya going?" I heard the rustle of sheets as he started sitting up in the bed, spotting me in the pale moonlight.

"I'm leavin'," I answered calmly, wondering if I could split before he could catch me. I never should have let him take me out after work. Now I knew he was going to be trouble.

Drake had been asking me out for nearly 6 months before in a moment of weakness, I had excepted. He was charming after all even if he was a bit boring with his constant flattery and desperation. We worked together in the law offices of Barkley and Fitz where I was the secretary to Barkely himself and Drake was one of the fifty or sixty other practicing lawyers in the huge building. He, not unlike several others, had made it abundantly clear that he was interested in a relationship my first week on the job.

He was attractive enough with broad shoulders and a flat stomach and a mop of perfectly coiffed blonde hair. The perfect Ivy League, Harvard Law graduate. Marrying material for most girls but a pain in the ass to me.

I was sorry I'd slept with him now. Sorry I'd given him the impression we had something when all we had were too many drinks. Sex can never be just sex with guys like Drake. It's always got to be something bigger.

He was moving around in the bed now, hurriedly trying to dress or something and I turned the knob completely and started opening the door.

"Wait, please!"he cried out.

And I rolled my eyes,"Drake this was a mistake. I never should have let it go this far."

"No!"And there was a heat in his voice that made me start to pull the door open farther.

"Drake listen I-"My heart leapt into my throat as a hand slammed the door shut so hard my teeth knocked together and cut me off in mid sentence.

I started to turn to tell him "what the fuck" when I was shoved against the door, my body pressed there by the length of his. I drew a sharp breath and wondered if he was crazy.

"No,"He whispered against my ear in a voice that was dangerously soft. His hand started sliding down over my rib cage, fingers kneeding gently,"I won't let you leave, Keely. I need you."

My heart skipped a beat out of fear. I felt my muscles tense for a fight. I felt bad that he was so weak, so easy. I started to push him off me and he grabbed my arms, holding me against the door.

"No baby. Dont fight me." His breath smelled faintly of old liquor and breath mints. His hands slid off of me, down my side, over my hip. I wondered if I should slam my elbow into his body.

Before I had time to raise my arm, I felt his hand slide around my thigh and in one quick motion, he jammed two fingers up into my naked cunt. I let out an outraged cry and pushed my whole body back, trying to push him off. He leaned his upper body full against my back, holding me firmly to the door as he began to finger fuck me. It wasn't gentle, it was crude and hard and he curled his fingers in and out as he did it, his breath coming in hard pants.

I pushed hard against him but he kept cramming his fingers into me, his other hand coming around under the jacket to squeeze my left breast roughly before he jerked up the skirt and found clit, using his thumb to play with it.

I cried out, this time in anger that my body was going on without me. I was getting wet. He huffed,"Yeah baby. You know you want it."

I pushed against his hand, this time urging his fingers deeper. I hated him and what he was doing but I wanted it now. His arm curled around my waist and he lifted me carrying me back toward the bed where he propped my arms on the dresser, bent over then he jerked the skirt up baring my ass to him. He slapped the smooth white flesh once and I groaned, watching us in the mirrors wishing he would die and wanting him to fuck me all in one thought.

"I love your ass,"He crooned, slapping my left cheek for emphasis, he knew what I liked,"I'm going to fuck you so hard."

I glared at him and wanted to slap him until his head spun on his shoulders. The prick, the arrogant know it all. But he leaned down and bit into my right cheek hard enough to leave a print and trailed his fingers in my crack and I moaned. "You bastard."

He reached up and shoved open the jacket, pulling my top up to grab hand fuls of my breasts and squeeze. I watched him kneed my begging breasts and saw the flush that turned them pink.

Drake dropped to his knees, his mouth finding my jutting clit and he began to tug on it with his tongue, gently with his teeth, his fingers ramming into me harshly. I gasped and shrieked once when he pulled back but it was only long enough to stand up and ram into me with his prick. I groaned as he began to plunge inside my body, grabbing my hips to push deeper.

I pushed back against him, gasping watching my eyes in the mirror. Finally, he started panting I knew he was going to come. I pushed off the dresser and shoved him away. He cried out angrily as he fell back on the bed and came, his glistening prick spurting white jets onto his stomach and the bed spread. He was undone and I hadn't even gotten close. He laid there shivering as I adjusted my clothes, pissed now.

"You weren't even wearing a condom, you fuck,"I spat as he laid there looking all content and happy with himself. He'd gotten off after all.

He rolled to his side, naked, spunk on his belly and smiled at me, "So?"

"So?" I answered, angrily," You were going to come in me, you lousy asshole."

He shrugged, smiling that little boy smile that made me want to slap his face. He thought i would think it was cute. Boy he was messing with the wrong girl. "People have babies all the time. Whats the big deal?"

And that was it, I thought. He wanted me pregnant. He thought it would mean I was his forever. Was there ever a more stupid man created? I wondered and he scowled. I must have mentioned that last part out loud.

I turned toward the door, picking up my purse and keys, "Leave me alone Drake. I dont want to have your baby. I dont even want to be your girlfriend."

"What?!" He was outraged.

"Leave me alone," I repeated and closed the door behind me as I left. I shook my head as I walked toward my car. Just because you fuck a guy, they think they own you. What was the world coming to?

************************

The purr of the Jaguars engine sounded like music as I pulled up in front of The Basement an after hours bar/ strip joint that catered mostly to insomniacs, perverts, and the sexually deprived. I was here about every night. The guy who ran the place, Maury, let me dance sometimes for extra cash or just let me hang out and wind down from a long night. Tonight was one of those nights.

I cut the engine and walked toward the door which was flanked on either side by glowing signs for Bud Light, Heineken, and one with a naked woman wrapped around a pole that advertised "Live Nude Girls" in bright neon pink. It wasn't the classy place in the world but it was my kind of place. Very real, no pretenses that the rest of the world projected. I could be myself here. A little scared, a little quirky, a little kinky, and mostly full of shit.

The atmosphere inside the bar was typical of a strip joint, murky, moody, dark with bright spots on the two side stages and main stage. Waitresses in sleazy dress, smoke seeming to be as thick as fog in London, people talking in hushed voices except for a table of fresh faced teenagers, screaming about whooping it up excitedly to the half naked girl dancing on the stage. I slid onto a stool at the bar and grinned as Maury walked over and leaned his elbows on the pristine counter top with a smile on his face.

Maury is a little over 6 feet tall and as thin as you can get without being anorexic. He's made up blunt angles and skin so black that in the darkness it's hard to see him without the whites of his eyes. His hair is buzzed so close to his head that he looks bald. He wears clothes that are high quality and he always smells like he came fresh from the dry cleaners even though he smokes at least 2 packs of cigarettes a day, you wouldn't know it by his smell.

"Bad night, kiddo?" He asked in a voice that sounds suspisciously like John Wayne.

"The worst,"I answered and told him all about Drake's obsession with me and my mistake. We have a very open relationship.

"Well here kid,"He poured me a shot of bourbon,"This'll make it all better."

I saluted him with the shot glass,"Bottoms up."

He wandered down the bar to another customer and I laid my head down on the bar top, earwise staring at the door blindly while I thought. I considered asking Maury to let me strip tonight but as I was waiting for him to come back my way, he walked in.

I felt the air leave my body in a long rush as I watched him walk in. It seemed for a long minute, I couldn't breathe, didn't need to. There was only him.

He was dressed simply in all grey. A grey duster, grey slacks, a grey button down shirt. His hair was short and dark slicked back from his face which was the most startling thing of beauty I have ever seen. His jaw was square and strong, the lips above them full and sensual and the same soft shade of pink as the clouds at dawn, his cheekbones stood out in sharp blades, casting shadows onto his strong forehead and dark eyebrows arched easily over eyes so purple that only amethysts could really rival their beauty.

As he came forehead, it seemed he walked in a circle of his own energy. Each step caused him to flow as if on some invisible gust of air. I realized as he drew to a stop at a stool three down form me that the hair wasn't short as I first thought but so long that it was pulled into a ponytail that trailed to his waist. He spoke quietly to Maury, who glanced once at me, spoke back to him and came down to speak to me.

I lifted my eyebrows, trying to pretend mild curiousity.

"He wants to know if you give lap dances."

I stared at Maury and tried not to let him see my excitement. I asked," How much?'

With a grin that said Maury knew more then I thought he did, he replied," He offered 'whatever the lady wishes' " Maury bobbled his one eyebrow at me knowingly.

I laughed and sat up, looking down at my clothes with a grimace,"Can I borrow an outfit, Maur?"

"Sure kiddo,"He winked at me and stepped back, smiling,"Remember though, house cut is 20%."

I grinned and stood up,"Tell him to meet me in room 6 in ten minutes."

Maury nodded and winked again, headed back to the man of my dreams.

My palms were sweating as I was changing into a bra that was basically three gold straps over my nipples and a matching thong with the straps over my pubic area. A pair of gold boots laced up to my knees, some make up and hair help from "Frisky" the oldest dancer in The Basement, and I was ready.

He was staring out of the one way mirror, looking into the club when I entered through the stage door. I wondered what he'd think of mountains of banana curls that fell from the gold circlet that Frisky had woven into my hair. I wondered if he'd think I was beautiful.

He turned and looked at me and I almost fainted under the full weight of that intense, violet gaze. His eyes roamed from my head to my toes and then back to my eyes where they remained locked. I found that for the first time since I was fifteen, that I was nervous around a man. Ever since I had sprouted tits, I had been easy going and flirty with men but for some reason with this man, I felt uneasy and shy like a virgin.

Wanting to break the silence, I pointed at the arm chair in the middle of the room and said in a voice that was surprisingly professional, "If you'll have a seat Mr....?"

His lips curled into a smile that threatened to melt me into my shoes, "Carthage." The voice was purely upper crust, very blue blood. I wasn't really surprised that he was cultured and rich but it did come as surprise that he was also foreign. Some accent I couldn't place. What was he doing in a place like this?

"Right, Mr. Carthage. If you'll have a seat?" I gestured to the chair again and went to light a cigarette. "Do you mind if I smoke first?" I asked.

He smiled and shook his head,"Whatever makes you comfortable."

Some ten minutes later, he was seated and I started dancing. He sat quietly in the chair, face attentive and blank at the same time. I ended up naked except for the boots and as I straddled him, his hands remained limp at his sides and as his eyes traveled down my body, there was a cool fire there.

I started fucking him in my mind as my body began to ride him, moving up and down, pressing my breasts against his chest, my nipples hardening as my breath grew faster and faster. The whole time he simply sat there, watching me as I drove myself toward orgasm. The feel of his clothes on my naked flesh urged me onward. Finallly, I grabbed his face and his eyes flew up to lock on mine and that blankness was in each feature except for the fire in those eyes. I was poised at the edge of orgasm and I kissed him, my mouth feasting on those soft lips which tasted of burgundy and unnameable spices. His mouth was as still as stone for a long moment and then he became a beast, all that stillness turning into hunger.

He bit at my mouth and I grabbed his hands and laid them on my ass until he grabbed my hips and ground himself against me and I could feel how much he wanted me. I gasped and fumbled with his belt buckle and zipper. When he was free and jutting toward me, he impaled me on his long white prick and I screamed in ecstasy as he moved me up and down, faster and faster. His body pushing so deeply into that I thought he would burst out my back. I was screaming "yes oh yes oh yes" and his breath was harsh in my ear.

The first orgasm hit me like a fist in the stomach and I screamed, grabbing his face so hard I wondered if it bruised him. But he kept fucking me, jerking his body fast and hard and beautifully. I came again so fast it was like one on top of the other. I felt his body tighten, felt him start to withdraw and I held him with my thighs inside of me. He fought for a moment to pull out but finally pushed in so deep, I felt him in touch my womb and came in great staccato bursts, murmuring in a language I had never heard before. Gasping, thrusting as he came and feeling him so deep in me, I came with him, still riding him, still milking him.

For long moments after our bodies quieted, we held each other. My sweaty body pressed full length into him. His arms loosely holding me, rubbing my back. Finally, he leaned back and looked into my eyes.

"What's your real name?"he queried, voice soft and touching.

"Keely,"I answered, touching my fingers to the tip of his nose,"Keely Benedict. What's yours?"

"Deacon Carthage,"He answered as I slid off his lap and went to dress myself. "You're not really an exotic dancer, are you?"

When I fastenend the bra and slipped on the panties, I turned back to him to see him standing quiet serenly, every hair in perfect place.

"No I'm a secretary at Barkley and Fitz." He nodded and withdrew his wallet. I felt my heart freeze as he withdrew several crisp one hundred dollar bills. "No," I gasped, "I don't want-"

He pressed the bills into my hand,"Take it, Keely. What you've given me is beyond any amount of money."

I shook my head and pocketed the money,"Can I..do you think maybe that we could..." I gave up, unable to find the words.

The smile he bestowed on me was beautiful," I'll see you again. I promise."

And he turned and walked out never looking back once.

I drove home in silence, watching the monotonous drone of the traffic on the highway, wondering how my life had come to this. Stripping and fucking for money. I couldn't get Deacon Carthage out of my head. I kept seeing those eyes and that long, shimmering hair.

I slid naked between the sheets of my fourth story apartment and stared for a long time at the ceiling. Finally I glanced at the nightstand beside my bed where the money he had given me laid. And for the first time in a long time, I felt like a whore.



**************************

It would be nearly 2 months before I'd see Deacon Carthage again. I went through the motions of life, going to work, showering, eating, sleeping, avoiding an ever persistent Drake. But ever time I walked into The Basement, my eyes lit about the place and I sat on the same stool, watching the door. Maury spent most of his time, trying to cheer me, knowing my heart was slowly shriveling in my chest.

Two months with no contact, no sign. I didn't feel used, I felt abandoned. I finally realized what all my girlfriends in highschool had meant when they said "I'm in love". I was in love with a man I had met for an hour. It was so sad it was almost pathetic.

I stopped dating, stopped going out with friends. I went to work, to the Basement, and then home where I waited by the phone. Even though I knew he wouldn't call me. He wasn't like that. I dont know how I knew, I just knew.

It was Friday and I had just spent twenty minutes telling Drake to kiss my ass over the phone from my apartment when I decided to go to the store to get to ice cream and cigarettes. I had stopped shopping when I became obsessed with Deacon. I was in desperate need of grocerys.

As I was leaving the supermarket, dressed in a pair of grey sweat pants, a faded Hard Rock Cafe tee shirt and sneakers with no socks, I glanced at the night sky. Stars littered the sky like someone had thrown salt on a black canvas. I clutched my carton of cigarettes under one arm and my bag of grocerys in the other and popped the trunk of my Jaguar, admiring the cool air and wash of moonlight on the dimly lit pavement.

"Ms. Benedict?"

I closed the lid on the trunk and turned slowly, feeling my entire being spilling out onto the pavement. Did I dare to dream?

And there he stood, larger then life, as unreal as the stars glowing in the heavens. He was dressed plainly in black slacks a white button down mens dress shirt, a pair of high polished Doc Marten's on his feet. His hair was left full and long, shining like a black diamond in the moonlight.

I pressed a hand to my chest to catch my breath. I tried not to let him see the joy that was seeping through every pore in my body. The pure, pulsing excitement to finally be seeing him again.

"Yes?" I stepped forward and he mirrored me until we were inches apart, staring at one another.

"You are as glorious as I remember you,"He said softly and lifted a hand to trail fingers down my cheek.

I felt my heart leap out to him, felt my body fold in against him and he was suddenly holding me as I cried against his chest.

"Shh,"he murmured,"Don't hurt anymore."

"Where have you been?"I gasped, surprised at how easily my emotions came to the surface," I have waited for you."

He kissed my temple, smoothing my rampant hair back," You have not needed my until now. And I could not wait any longer to see you."

Two hours later, we lay curled together, naked in my bed, my back spooned against his front, his hands curled at my waist.

"What is happening between us?" I asked softly, feeling his warm breath against my neck and his fingers began to kneed my belly.

"I am here to save you," he answered, running his hands over my body, his penis becoming hard and eager for me, "I have come to give you back your life."

I gasped as he entered me and moved my body against his, urging him on, delighted in his words. He grasped my leg and pulled it high against my chest, turning my hips until he was buried so deep in me, I was afraid I would choke on him. He moved in a liquid way, the sound of his hips striking my ass like music in the night. Sweat broke out on my body as he climbed up to straddle me, my body still lying on it's side. He continued to move in and out, his face a mask of something I couldn't define.

And we came together, screaming as the waves broke over my skin like something alive.



************************************



The next time I awoke, it was from a deep and dreamless sleep. My first recollection upon rising was that I was no longer in my bed nor anywhere in the vicinity of my apartment.

With a flare of my nostrils, I took in the smells of blood and rotting flesh. I had smelled it once when I was younger and had come upon a goat in my grandparents field that had been dead for nearly a week. Once you smelled that coppery/vomit smell, you never forgot it.

With a jerk, I tried to rise and found myself carefully restrained by leather straps at both my wrists and my ankles. The panic infiltrated the shock of where I was and I let out a loud scream, only to find that my voice was sufficiently muffled by the ball gag shoved into my dry mouth.

Frantic, I started yanking but only suceeded in hurting my shoulders and bruising my ankles. A downward glance transmitted the information that I was not only bound and gagged but stripped naked as well, the only thing covering my a studded belt draped over my waist to secure me.

The first tear of dread trickled from my eye as I searched out some means of escape and came up with the lay out of the room instead. Against the far wall were empty bonds not unlike my own but they hung unused and lay against walls of cold steel splattered with bits of flesh and scarlet blood.

Directly in front of where I was bound were spiraled stone stairs leading up to a steel door locked by a long, narrow dead bolt. One glance was all it took to discern the purpose of this room: torture. But why was I here?

Hanging above me suspended by ten foot chains was a ceiling made of long, iron spikes which had dried brown stains gracing their lethally pointed ends. I started to gag behind the ball in my mouth, my stomach revolting and threatening to choke me with my own vomit. In the distance came the first sounds of terror. Screams both blood curdling and filled with horror that turned the blood in my veins to ice. I froze where I lay and started to cry in earnest.

As I lie there trying to figure out some means of escape and calm my racing heart, I saw the door at the top of the stairs open and in walked Deacon Carthage. With something close to desperation, I jerked my body up toward him, trying to get him to see me and to set me free.

But the look on his face as he came toward me, stopped my movements and instead instilled a new found fear deep into my bones.

"Keely,"he greeted as if we were friends who were passing on the street and I had the sudden thought that this beautiful man was quite literally insane, "My sweet darling. Do not be afraid, I told you that I will set you free."

I started to sob, panic worming its cold fingers deep into my heart, leaving all rational thought out and locked behind a pane of glass looking in. I started fighting as he mounted the platform to stand beside me.

"Shh, shh," he crooned, laying a hand gently on my stomach, watching the way my muscles bunched and contracted with each strain, "You will not be hurt. I have brought you here for pleasure. To stand beside me as we free ourselves and others from mortal agony."

I went very still as he traced a finger up my abdomen and over each breast, ending below my chin. He pressed a feather light kiss against my forehead and smiled at me encouragingly.

"You are a magnificient, naive beauty who was made for me. We will fashion a kingdom of peace and cleanliness. Without whores or sinners or evil." He laid his head on my shoulder, his warm breath skimming my sweating skin, "But you must help me cleanse the filth. Purify the souls of these people. And through your devotion, you will be saved."

As if you are some god, I thought contemptously, so deity with the power to save millions through your perversity, your sadism. But I only looked at him with something akin to love on my face. I knew my only hope was his belief in my devotion.

I saw now what I had seen when we had met, that guiless beauty, that softness and entreaty that came with his smiling eyes and tender looks. How had I been so deceived? So easily led into his clutches? What had become of my life that I was so trusting of a beautiful face and carefully chosen words?

With an approving smile he released my gag and called out to an unseen informant, "Xavier. She is awake! Come meet my goddess."

From a corner of the room I could not see, a tall, bowed and scarred faced mutant walked up the platform to stand beside Deacon. If he was human, I was betting it wasn't the only thing he was.

He was nearly nine feet in heighth gangly and hunched at the shoulders. His face, a myriad of eyes was obscurred by several long scars that bisected the eyes into sets of six on either side of his face. At the bottom of his face rested a small mouth, dark red and smiling. His skin was a sickly shade of grey/green and draped over his bones like ill tossed sheets. He was grotesquely hairy as if his body had sprouted hair for every eye on his face. It grew in swirling patches of darkness and white on his sickly form.

Deacon touched the monsters arm, stroking the skin as if it were delicate as rose petals. He grinned at me and said, "Xavier is my finest creation, loyal and a true beauty to look upon. Humans can not comprehend perfection. They think it lies in faces and firm young bodies but perfection is in the soul. It's in loyalty and unconditional love, support and unparalleled affection. If your race could understand that, you would all lead happy and productive lives." He shrugged and leaned down to kiss me briefly, "As it stands, I must cleanse you all myself it seems."

 

 

Copyright © 2001 Black Widow
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"