The Lesbian Triangle Of Charlie, Priscilla, And Morgan
Winson Thai

 

One day, Morgan went to see Charlie at her home and found her nude sunbathing on a float in her backyard pool. She took another float, rode it to her, and sucked her vagina. Charlie did not see her, as she wore sunglasses and daydreamed with her eyes closed, but upon opening her eyes, she was shocked to see Morgan. After a short talk on how they have been since they last saw each other, Morgan kissed Charlie�s legs and vagina, as Charlie took off her strapless top, skirt, and panties. Charlie pulled Morgan atop her as she kissed her stomach, chest and neck. Morgan then about faced forming the 69 position and they sucked each other�s vaginas during which Morgan bent Charlie�s knees before fingering and sucking on her anus. Morgan then sat up to fondle Charlie�s vagina and she kissed and licked her buttocks and sucked her anus.

The pair�s movements during the lovemaking caused the float to flip and toss them into the water. They lip locked after resurfacing and Morgan kissed Charlie�s breasts. Charlie then went under and kissed Morgan�s legs, vagina, buttocks, and stomach. She got onto and lay on the float after resurfacing. Morgan sat by her legs to suck her vagina before getting atop her. The girls kissed before Morgan kissed Charlie�s neck and shoulders. Charlie then kissed Morgan�s chest, as they fingered each other�s vaginas. Charlie put Morgan�s head on her breasts to comfort her and one hand on her buttocks. She bent her knees as Morgan held her buttocks too. They fingered each other�s anuses, talking about how great it was to have sex again.

Charlie�s friend Priscilla visited her weeks later. They went by her pool and lip-locked as Priscilla removed Charlie�s sweater. Charlie leaned on her home�s wall and Priscilla knelt in front of her, pulled up her shirt, unbuttoned her jeans, and kissed her stomach while feeling her vagina. She then kissed her chest up to her neck. Charlie rubbed her arms. Priscilla took off her tank top as Charlie kissed her neck and took off her skirt and panties to feel her vagina, then took off her bra to kiss her stomach down to her vagina as Priscilla took off Charlie�s shirt and bra. Charlie knelt behind her to kiss and lick her buttocks then laid on the ground, bending her knees. Priscilla sat by her legs and put her head between them to kiss and lick her vagina, thighs, and buttocks. She still sucked her vagina as she turned herself 180 degrees, forming the 69 position atop Charlie so she could suck hers too. Priscilla turned face-up so Charlie could kiss, finger, and lick her buttocks, anus, and vagina, as she rested her head on Charlie�s vagina, kissing her legs and thighs.

After learning a neighbor was watching them they ran into Charlie�s home�s living room. Priscilla sat on the couch as Charlie sat on the floor in front of her to lick her vagina. She then kissed her legs up to her stomach, breasts and neck. Priscilla about faced and knelt on the couch as Charlie kissed her buttocks. Charlie then lay facedown on the sofa and Priscilla kissed her buttocks. Charlie went face-up and Priscilla kissed her vagina, legs, and stomach. She kissed her breasts, then put her head on them. Charlie kissed her forehead and caressed her hair. The girls held each other�s buttocks and talked about almost being busted.

Priscilla and Morgan had sex by Charlie�s pool as she was at work. They lip-locked, then Priscilla knelt, took off Morgan�s pants and panties, and kissed her legs up to her vagina. After sucking her vagina, she took off her shirt and kissed her abdomen up to her neck. Morgan took off her shirt while she did that. Priscilla lay on the ground face-down as Morgan took off her pants and panties, sat on her legs, and kissed her buttocks. Priscilla went face-up bending her knees as Morgan put her face between her legs to lick her vagina. She lay facedown behind her and the two kissed before she moved down to her breasts. They took off each other�s bras to kiss each other�s breasts. Morgan sat on Priscilla�s face to let her kiss her buttocks as she fingered her vagina. She lay down as the two licked and grabbed each other�s vaginas and buttocks. Morgan moved down, grinding her vagina on Priscilla�s breasts, then sat near her and bent forward to kiss them and her lips. She then put her head on them as Priscilla caressed her letting air in her vagina. She put her legs together, fingering her and Morgan�s vaginas until they urinated from pleasure, not realizing that.

The pair had sex in Charlie�s room the next day. Already naked, Morgan lay on the floor with her legs on a bench. Priscilla lay under the bench with her head between Morgan�s thighs, sucking her vagina. She then sat on the bench to kiss her feet. The two rubbed their feet on each other�s vaginas, then Priscilla sat on Morgan�s face leaning her upper body back to let her suck her vagina and Morgan still had her legs on the bench to cool off her hot vagina and urinated at one point. Priscilla about faced letting Morgan kiss her buttocks while she fingered her vagina. Then she lay down to form the 69 position and the pair sucked each other�s vaginas. Priscilla urinated before turning 180 degrees to let Morgan kiss her breasts. She then kissed Morgan�s breasts before putting her head on her shoulder as Morgan put her arms around her back.

Morgan and Priscilla were unaware that Charlie had security cameras all over her home. After she reviewed the ones at her pool and room that night she saw their lovemaking and got mad they came to her home without her permission. She called them over the next day and demanded an explanation. They said they loved having sex in her home since it was so big and fancy and the pool was a great place to cool off. They were sorry for trespassing in her property. She accepted the apology. They asked if they could move in with her as she lived alone in a house meant for 4 to 5 people and they wanted to make love with her as often as possible. Charlie allowed it and the ladies celebrated by skinny dipping in the pool. After a while, they kissed and felt each other in the pool. Charlie kissed Priscilla�s lips and neck and grabbed her breasts as Morgan went underwater to suck her vagina. She and Charlie then traded places. The three swam to the edge and Morgan and Charlie got out and Priscilla stayed half-submerged. She lay her head on the ground as Morgan sat on it, letting her suck her vagina, as Charlie stood in front of Morgan to let her do the same. Charlie then about-faced to let her kiss her buttocks and suck her anus. Charlie and Morgan then switched spots. Priscilla fingered her vagina and licked Charlie�s. She licked Morgan�s and kissed her buttocks and sucked her anus Morgan and Priscilla spent the afternoon packing their stuff and taking them to Charlie�s.

That evening, the girls from now on agreed to be nude whenever they were together in their house before making out in the front yard. Morgan sat on a bench, Priscilla sat on the ground in front of her, and Charlie lay down with her knees bent, legs apart (to let air in her vagina), and head under Priscilla�s groin. Priscilla licked Morgan�s vagina and Charlie licked hers. Priscilla lay down with her legs on the bench, as Charlie sat where Priscilla was to lick Morgan�s vagina as she kissed Priscilla�s feet. Charlie lay under the bench with her face in-between Priscilla�s legs to lick her vagina. She then sat on Priscilla�s face to let her lick her vagina and Morgan took Charlie�s place under the bench to suck Priscilla�s vagina. Charlie about-faced to let Priscilla kiss her buttocks and anus, then lay down, forming the 69 position to suck her vagina with Morgan (they lip-locked at a point), as Priscilla sucked hers. They moved to another area in the yard. Morgan lay face-up, Priscilla lay atop her to kiss her chest, and Charlie sat behind Pricilla to kiss her anus and buttocks. Priscilla moved up to kiss Morgan�s neck and lips and Charlie kept kissing her buttocks and fingered Morgan�s vagina. Priscilla moved up more to let Morgan kiss her breasts while Charlie bent over to lick Morgan�s vagina. Priscilla lay next to Morgan, the girls bent their knees, and kissed and talked and Charlie rubbed their legs, vaginas and buttocks. She then rubbed her legs on their vaginas as they put their toes in her vagina. She lay down as they kissed her feet. They lay facedown as Charlie grinded her legs on their buttocks. Charlie sat up, bent over, and alternately kissed and licked one of their buttocks and anuses and pinching and fingering the other. The phone in the house rang and she went in to pick it up. The other girls stayed behind still kissing and talking about how arousing Charlie looked talking on the phone nude.

Priscilla was tied to a bedroom wall facing it as Morgan kissed her buttocks and back. She did the same to Morgan the next day, but this time on the bed. Charlie two days later was tied to the wall with her back on it as Priscilla kissed her lower half while Morgan kissed her upper half. She was then tied face-up to the bed and Morgan and Priscilla switched where they kissed her. She then got tied facedown while the other girls kissed all over her. Priscilla was then tied to the bed face-up and Charlie and Morgan kissed all over her front body. Morgan got tied to the wall with her back on it and Charlie and Priscilla did the same thing to her front body. In every case, the girl being tied up got to lip lock with the other two at least once.

Morgan one night lay on the bed with her knees bent and head sticking out of the edge as Priscilla stood by it with her vagina above her face letting her lick it. Charlie stood face-to-face with Priscilla, who kissed her breasts. Then kissed before Charlie kissed Priscilla�s breasts as Morgan kept licking her vagina. After seeing Morgan�s vagina and having the urge to lick it since she had her legs apart, Charlie sat on the bed and put her face between her legs to do that. Morgan knelt on the wall facing it and Priscilla sat on the bed behind her to kiss her buttocks, as Charlie lay with her knees bent and face under Priscilla�s vagina to lick it. Priscilla and Charlie lay on a long desk head-to-head bending their knees. Morgan sat on Priscilla�s face to let her lick her vagina, as she bent over to Charlie so the two can kiss each other�s breasts. Priscilla and Charlie masturbated at one point. Charlie turned 180 degrees to let Morgan kiss her torso, vagina, and legs. Morgan and Charlie lay on either side of Priscilla to suck her breasts and feel her vagina. Charlie put her head on her breasts as she put her arms around her. Morgan sat by Priscilla�s legs and put her head in-between them to lick her vagina. She kissed her stomach, then rested her head on it and held her buttocks.

 

 

Copyright © 2014 Winson Thai
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"