Return Of The Hellcat. (Erotica May Be Offensive)
Sue (Sooz) Simpson

 

RETURN OF THE HELL CAT

 The sorceress woke, she had slept away the years under her pile of skins waiting for the world to become a better place. Her stomach was empty, she was hungry, but her first burning need, was the need to orgasm, she was aroused. She stretched languidly like a cat, and allowed her hand to slide slowly down onto her breast. Her nipple rose instantly to meet the touch. It felt large and hard, above the firm suppleness of her
Soft, heavy breast. She kneaded, and then alternated to stroking the flesh with feather soft fingertips, making goose pimples rise on her skin. Her fingers trailed back up her breastbone, and onto her mouth, tracing the line of her lips. She took a finger between her lips and sucked on it, her tongue flicked over the fingertip, wetting it, and then she used it to anoint her nipples. The cool air of the cave, wafted over the moisture, making the sensitive buds harden yet more, as she took each one in turn between her fingers and rolled it. The tingle in her lower belly was now becoming an urgent stabbing of lust.

  She moved her hand slowly over her rib cage, and across her stomach, her
fingers then slithered snakelike through the pubic hair. She stopped a moment to stroke the soft downy nest, pulling at the hairs and circling her fingers around the roots. Her breathing was ragged and her body was urging her onward. Her index finger moved onto her clitoris, gliding smoothly over it. She moaned, and thrust her pelvis forward as the sweet sensation of her touch, sent rods of lightening, coursing through her body. But she didn�t stop, she pushed her fingers forward, through the swollen labia and into the streaming ravine. This time her moan was deep and guttural, as she eased two fingers slowly inside herself. Her wetness engulfing them, the warm viscous fluid clinging, until her entire fingers were coated. She began to slide them slowly along the ribbed inside wall of her vagina, The wet suction noise urging her on to greater speed as a dribble of her juice rolled to the base of her fingertips and trickled thickly along the palm of her hand. Her pelvic muscles squeezed so strongly that her fingers involuntarily crossed inside her. She was bucking now, moving her hips hard in time with her fingers, panting as her hand moved faster and faster within her. She pulled her soaking fingers from her snatch, her muscles were reluctant to let them go and held on tight, as she forced them loose. Her hand came free and her fingers dripped the sweet cream onto her clit, as her vagina sweated out yet more of the cloying moisture. Her fingers glided swiftly over her clit, teasing and tantalising, until the swollen bud appeared from beneath it�s hooded cowl. Her fingers soft and gentle, circled again and again over her clit as she felt the Orgasm rising within her loins. She arched her back, thrusting her pubic bone into her flickering fingers, and the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. With one fluid movement she thrust her fingers down between her vaginal lips, and rammed them hard into herself, gripping them fiercely, as her head fell back and she panted and moaned in the ecstasy of orgasm. Then she wilted onto her skins, her muscles relaxed, and she stretched out her legs, her fingers still deeply engorged in her body, and she purred, sated for the time being. She slid her wet fingers from whence they had been, and smiled as the smell of her sex reinforced itself with her movement. She put her fingers to her mouth, and moistened her thirsty lips with them, before sinking each one onto her tongue to suck the cum from her fingers. �That will do for the time being,� she thought, as she uncoiled her body from her makeshift bed. Tonight she would go on a manhunt.


   The Dark Sorceress spent what was left of the day eating, bathing and preparing herself for leaving the confines of the cave. When the moon was high in the night sky. She moved within the labyrinth of dark caves lighting the torches set into the walls and she soaked in the hot spring, which dominated the centre of one of the smaller caves. She had put the oils and kernels of exotic fruits and flowers, into her bath, and later as she arose from the steaming water freshened, and vibrant she rubbed bitter orange and lanolin oil into her body, making it glisten in the soft torchlight. On her way out she lit the huge bonfire in her central cave.

  Dressed in fresh animal skins she walked barefoot out onto the hillside. Moving stealthily yet with a natural grace, for she was the Dark Sorceress, the hell cat from the halls of Valhalla, an under Goddess, turned Sorceress, sent to prowl the earth from Asgard the home of the Gods. She was ageless, immortal, and beautiful.

   She stood on the hillside overlooking the town below, and she cast out a spell of �Deliverance,� then she hunkered down onto her haunches to wait. The man had been walking home after a game of rugby and a couple pints with the lads. When suddenly he had the irresistible desire to climb Edison Hill. He had to get home, the missus would crucify him if he was late in, and he had to be up for work the next day, but the pull of some magnetic force on his will made the impulse impossible to resist.

   She was waiting for him as he rounded the summit of the hill. He was out of breath, and in a very light trance due to the effects of the spell, this would soon wear off, but for now he had to be biddable and easily manoeuvred. As she moved to greet him she cast a �Feel Good� spell over him. �What the fuck?� he said startled as she walked up to him and passed a large thick leather collar round his neck. He couldn�t believe what was happening to him, and bizarre though it was, he felt no urge to run. He couldn�t take his eyes off the sensual woman in front of him. She was tall, and slim, with black hair that rolled effortlessly down her back to sit comfortably on her waist. Her eyes were almond shaped, with vertical feline pupils, and were of the most vivid green he had ever seen, as he looked into them he felt compelled to follow her as she led him, back to her cave.

   The spell was beginning to wear off as she manacled him with his arms above his head to the wall in the cave. The wrist and ankle straps were made of thick leather that wouldn�t chafe unless he struggled too violently. He put up quite a fight, but she had done this many times and they never fought for long. Soon he would be begging her to continue.

   She stripped him effortlessly, until he was standing naked and manacled at ankle and wrist to the wall. She began to move around the cave, not dancing and lurid like a cheap stripper, but padding feline like, stretching and arching her back, allowing her soft clean hair to glide around her head. She began to cast her skins, constantly moving catlike and graceful, until she stood in front of him now also naked. She moved sleekly over to stoke the fading fire and hunkered down, squatting before the flame, back erect, legs bent, no demeanour of being awkward or of any awareness to her stance, still with grace yet with an animal poise in a manner completely alien to societies social etiquette. He was transfixed. She stood and walked slowly back towards him and the firelight flickered with renewed vigour casting orange flame tattoos all over her naked body.

   She slid up close to him, not quite allowing her body to touch his and she took his
angular jaw in the palm of her hand, and levelled his face to look into her eyes. Her pupils were dilated, and he smelled her exotic scent. As he breathed deeply his
nostrils inhaled the ripening smell of her sex. The fear was leaving him now, and he was beginning to feel the first electrodes of excitement. He felt the blood beginning to flow into his limp penis. She smiled, and his cock twitched as he saw the look of pure lust in her eyes.

   She drew her long fingernail along his jaw line and down onto his throat pressing slightly, so that he swallowed, not quite sure whether this was pleasure or
pain, not quite caring. Her nail drew a line down onto his chest, down his hard torso, and onto the softer flesh of his stomach. Her talon came to a stop just above his pubic bone and she looked into his eyes, raised her eyebrow in a question, and gestured to her hand, should she continue? He rasped out a breath and moaned almost inaudibly. His penis was now rock hard and straining to reach the object of its torment. His mouth was dry, his fear though slightly receded still a wary beast within him. His flesh was crawling and yet his traitorous penis was aching larger and firmer than ever it had before, his numbing fear only serving to enhance his excitement. A thin scratch running vertically down his chest was opening to bleed slightly and charted the line of her progress.

  She took his raggedness of breath as affirmation, that yes he would very much like her to continue, though the poor sod himself, was so confused and horny that he didn�t know what he wanted. Her cold feline eyes flashed, the pupils contracted vertically and then dilated out to their former almond slit, her head bent and her tongue scraped along his chest as she lapped at the trickling ooze of bright capillary blood. He held his breath, not daring even that small movement.

  She looked him in the eye and then bent her head forward, her hair fell onto his chest and he gasped at its touch. She kissed him once hard on the mouth. Her lips were supple and pliable but her kiss was hard, hungry and demanding. He responded and strained at the wrist manacles. God how he wanted to touch her. Her tongue forced it�s way into his mouth parting his lips and moving swiftly to intertwine with his eager tongue. He moaned louder this time, more sure of himself as she began to pull away. The kiss was too brief, but as she moved her mouth over his lips she took one between her teeth and bit down on it, he whimpered slightly, and then ashamed of himself decided that it didn�t hurt that much. She moved away from his face and before he could draw breath, she had sunk fluidly to her knees to kneel before him.

She dropped onto all fours in the sweet sawdust that littered the floor of the cave. She was feral and wild. Her hair dusted the floor and she looked up at him from under her eyes. It was the sexiest sight he had ever seen and he longed for her touch. She was at once animal and sensual, feral and seductive. � Oh please� he moaned and struck his pelvis out towards her. She smiled as her gaze left his, and for the first time looked upon his stretched and swollen penis, her head moved up towards him, and he sighed in anticipation. He felt her warm breath on his cock and he trembled. She opened her mouth, and then; dropped low to the floor and began to lick and kiss his ankles. He groaned �Bitch�. His dick was glistening with pre-cum, and his balls were aching with the need to shoot their load into her. She trailed her soft mouth up to his calf, and bit him, hard. He yelped in agony, and tried to kick her,
She hissed, momentarily more animal than human, but then began to kiss gently almost tenderly at the red area already showing the white raised formation of the teeth marks. She kissed the back of his knees, and he trembled. Her tongue flickered in and out of her mouth, teasing him into a frenzy, and then she began to lick slowly, languidly up his inner thigh. �Oh Yes. Oh baby suck me, please suck me.� Should she oblige? She looked into his eyes again, and again, teasing him almost beyond endurance, dropped down to his ankles. This time she licked in one fluid slick, movement from his ankle to his knee, up his inner thigh. Stopped for the briefest denomination of time and then plunged her mouth down on his shaft. He half moaned, half screamed at the suddenness of it. She started to suck him. She was moaning and making little guttural grunts, as she moved up and down his penis. Then she began to move on him faster, deeper, sucking harder with every stroke. His head was swimming; sex had never felt like this before. He was grinding his pelvis into her face. The veins in his cock were swollen to bursting point, and his shaft was throbbing with an intensity that he had never felt until this moment. She probed her tongue into his sensitive urethral entrance, flickering all the way round the head of his cock, all the time making little mewling sounds, urging him on, ravaging him with her warm, wet, mouth. His balls contracted once painfully, and he felt the need to come boiling within him.

  She felt it too, gave a little moan, that sounded almost regretful, and with one last deep French kiss with his cock, she pulled away from him. Standing, she embraced him, he thrust towards her wanting to enter her, needing to enter her. He felt her flexing and stretching every muscle in her body, and he was awed by her strength.

   Then she took her left leg and hooked it over his shoulder. She was extended to a �Splits� position vertically along his body. Her wet snatch moulded itself to his belly and she ground into him taking a second to enjoy the pleasure this sent flooding through her body. Then she did the same with her right leg, so that she was sitting on his breastbone, as he stood back against the wall, with her legs hooked behind his neck. She lowered herself down, her back was now flat against his torso. He wondered what the hell she was doing. He didn�t have to wait long to find out.

  She placed her hands on his thighs, and turned herself inside out, in what kids call the �Crab� position. Her mouth was again level with his cock, but this time her cunt was just inches from his face, she smelled of weird flowers and stuff, but over all that, was the overpowering smell of her clean, fresh sex. He looked down onto her, her lips were swollen and pouting, juices flowing thickly from between them, and trickling down to disappear in the cleft of her backside.

   She pushed herself towards him. He didn�t need to be invited to dine more than once. His lips secured themselves firmly around her clitoris and he began to dart his tongue ever faster around the protruding nub of her clit. She squirmed and voiced her pleasure, and again he was reminded of a cat. He flashed the tip of his tongue over and over this most sensitive of places, her responses sending shock waves of pure electricity coursing through his entire body, he shuddered as he felt the weight of her entire body bearing down upon his shoulders. Never could he have imagined a position as acrobatic as this were possible. He buried his head into her vagina and began to noisily slurp his way through her labia, to slide easily into her gaping, wet opening. She ground herself into him, writhing so aggressively that he had to hold her still to be able to stay inside her, his tongue was stretched, and he felt that heaven was a warm, wet, pussy, in a firelit cave.

  She again took his dick into her mouth in this position her airway was wide open, and she took him easily past her epiglottis and deeply into her throat. She had
him up to the hilt, her lips were touching his balls, and she was having no difficulty keeping him there. He shuddered. Never before had any woman come anywhere close to taking all of him into her mouth. He could contain himself no longer, and began to thrust furiously into her mouth. Far from objecting, she matched him thrust for thrust, and squirmed her vagina all over his face, He was close again, she slipped him out of her, and began licking around his shaft, slowing him down, easing him off.

   He continued to lick hard on her, and within another few seconds she was coming, he drank down everything that she had to give him, she bucked and writhed and squirmed on his face.

  The animal in her was loosed upon him. She pulled herself free and unclasped his
manacles. She stood before him and kissed him deeply, softer than before but with a
greater urgency. His cock was searching her out, looking for her wetness.

She snaked a foot around his calf, and used it to trip him and bring him roughly to the floor. He fell flat on his back. He was still winded, when she straddled him. She was resplendent above him, her vagina, just inches from his straining shaft. Suddenly she dropped impaling herself on him. They both let out a shriek of pent up lust and emotion, and she held him there not allowing him to move, not wanting him to come, the second he was inside her. They stayed like that for thirty seconds, just locked in aggressive eye contact. This was animal lust, no love, and no feelings, just pure raw sex. When he thought he could stand it no more she began to move, riding him, slowly at first, deep, long movements, he thrust his pelvis into her so that his pubic bone was grinding into her clit with each stroke. She moved along his length, taking it right to the very tip and then sliding back down onto him, each stroke increased in pace, until she was riding him deep and fast. She fell forward so that her hair cascaded onto his face, and offered him her breast, he took it eagerly into his mouth, and began to suck, biting and nibbling on the nipple, which was hard and rippled, in his mouth. He began to thrust into her, and they moved faster and faster, sweat trickling down their backs, each making their own noise of lust. This time, there was no stopping him as he came. It pumped into her, in a thick steady torrent, his body shuddered, and his buttocks clenched fiercely as the orgasm ripped through him. She lifted herself upright, so that his penis drove deeper into her, she flung her head back, this time her hair fell onto the top of his pubic mound. She writhed on him, and came, with a Groan and a lashing of her hair. Her muscles tensed on his cock, and she squeezed every last drop of spunk from him, then she moved forward, again cat like, and elegant, this time her kiss was soft. With persuasive ease she sucked the breath from him as a cat takes the sweet breath of a baby. He couldn�t breath; he was suffocating on ecstasy. Just when he felt he could no longer hang on to the threads of consciousness, the Hell cat released her hold on his mouth. She was finished with the man.

Before he left she cast a spell of �Disorientation� on him, so that although he carried the memories of the night with him, like a dream, he would never again be able to find her cave.
   The Dark Sorceress stepped into her hot spring, to cleanse herself. Tomorrow night
was but a days turn away.

 

 

Copyright © 2000 Sue (Sooz) Simpson
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"