Ejaculating Jesus
Sean Scully

 

The town of Forest Grove was not unlike other small towns. There was a local coffee shop. There was also a greasy little spoon, not unlike those found in any other small town. It was a place where people gathered after church to enjoy a hefty breakfast. The food was scrumptious and inexpensive. In these establishments, the Forest Grove Café and the Homestead restaurant gossip was exchanged on a daily basis. Everyone in Forest Grove knew everything about everyone else. It was in many ways typical of any small town. Secrets were certainly a rarity.

Gary Peddle was a tall, thin, balding man with comb-over. He wore coke bottle glasses with blue frames. Each week gave fire and brimstone sermons at the Forest Grove Pentecostal Church. Gary was seen as a pillar of society and treated with the utmost respect.

One Sunday afternoon, the sun was cascading into the church illuminating the beautiful stain glass windows on its left hand side. The choir had just finished leading the congregation in song. Then Gary Peddle stepped up to the pulpit and began to preach.

"Society today condones the fruits of Satan. It indulges in these fruits! Why there’s a single mother on every block in Toronto! Sexual promiscuity is one of the most toxic evils of Satan. Imagine a child that doesn’t know his father? Imagine a woman killing an unborn child for her own sin? The seeds of sins are sewed deep into the fabric of our society. But the word of Jesus weeds those sins out! Hallelujah! Look at homosexuality it is as common today as tea in China. But be not tempted by Satan’s fruits my friends. Look at our Ronny Livingston, the shadow of Satan had crept into his soul and infected him with evil of homosexuality."

Just then Gloria McKinney a middle-aged woman sitting in the front pew fell to her knees and began babbling in tongues. The Reverend Gary Peddle continued on with his sermon.

"But Jesus fears no evil and the power, the power of Jesus cleansed Ronny’s soul through prayer! Amen and Hallelujah" shouted Reverend Peddle looking over his round coke bottle glasses.

"Hallelujah" cried the entire congregation.

At that moment Ronny Livingston stood up and shouted, "I am saved, I am saved! Hallelujah" in a most effeminate tone.

At the back of the church sat Nicole Parsons. Though she was middle-aged she looked much younger than she actually was. Her long, straight dark shoulder length hair illuminated her beautiful smile and striking brown eyes. Today however, Nicole wasn’t smiling. By her side was her illegitimate daughter Amy. On her way out, Nicole would routinely stop at the church door to offer praise to the Reverend Peddle. He in turn would give her a white envelope. This Sunday was an exception however, this Sunday Amy and her daughter walked right past the Reverend Peddle. Reverend Peddle called out to her as she was brushing past him "Nicole what did you think of my sermon?" he asked. She didn’t respond.

Reverend Peddle was very much a family man. Each evening he sat down to dinner with his family. It was at the dinner table that the Peddle family discussed everything from world events to their daily goings on. On Monday evening, the Peddle family sat down to dinner as usual.

"How was your day?" the Reverend asked his wife.

"Pretty good, I got all the laundry done today" she replied with her timid high-pitched voice.

A strapping tenth grader, John didn’t take much of his father’s fundamentalism on board. John was tall and athletic. He had short brown hair parted to the left and he was more interested in sports than the bible.

"Guess what dad?" asked John Peddle

"What’s up son?" the Reverend asked.

"Well Amy Parsons asked me to the Sadie Hawkins Dance this Friday" said John.

"Dancing! Your not going! I hope you said no! Dancing is Satanic. Only a heathens attend such events", roared the Reverend.

"But, but Dad its just a dance. All the other kids are going", replied John.

"If all the other kids drink Satin’s brew and go to Hell does that mean you should too?" ask the Reverend in a sarcastic tone.

John chewed his food silently.

"And another thing, I don’t want you anywhere near that Parsons girl. You stay away from her, you hear?" added the Reverend.

"But Dad she’s a nice girl and she goes to our Church" protested John.

"I said stay away from her. She’s a bastard child do you understand me?"

"Yes sir" replied John.

"Could you pass the butter please?" asked Mrs. Peddle attempting to change the subject.

"Here you are dear?" replied the Reverend while passing her the wicker basket filled with freshly baked rolls.

"I asked for butter Gary", said Mrs. Peddle with a slight chuckle.

"Oh I’m sorry", retorted the Reverend.

"You know yesterday Nicole Parsons didn’t stop to speak with me and she ignored me when I called her?" stated the Reverend as he wiped sweat from his brow with a napkin.

"Those promiscuous types are sinners, don’t let it bother you Gary" said Mrs. Peddle.

"You’re right dear, and that’s exactly why you should stay away from Amy", said the Reverend as he pointed at John.

"What so Amy has to pay for her mothers’ sins? You’re such a hypocrite" Shouted John across the table.

"John go to your room!" yelled the Reverend.

John dropped his knife and fork and left the table without saying a word.

"Kids these days, they have no respect for anything" said the Reverend after his son had left the dining room.

Forest Grove High School was an aesthetically pleasing school. The grounds well groomed and flowers and shrub gardens illuminated the schools main entrances. Graffiti was noticeably absent.

John was emptying his book bag into his locker when he spied Amy Parsons in the corridor. She was a beautiful, budding, tall young woman with long dark hair, brown eyes and a slender figure. She was in the twelfth grade and today she was wearing a black cotton dress with a white flower print pattern on it. It complimented her figure nicely.

"Amy, Amy ugh about the dance this Friday, I, I ugh can’t go. My father won’t allow it. I’m sorry," said John.

"That’s ok, I understand" she replied.

"You know, the dancing for the Devil and all that crap! Would you like to go for a burger after school," asked John.

"Sure" she replied.

John and Amy had walked to the Homestead chatting all the while about school. They ordered hamburgers and milkshakes and decided to make their way to the local park nearby to consume them. They sat on a park bench eating their food in a secluded area of the park surrounded by trees and heavy brush. Amy placed her hand on John’s lap.

"John, I really like you," she said while staring at his pale face and blue eyes.

"I like you to," he replied coyly.

Amy began rubbing John’s lap. John was silent. He began sweating and his heart was racing.

"John," said Amy as her hand made its way toward John’s crotch.

"Yes?" he answered.

Amy’s hand was now resting on John’s penis.

"May I?" asked Amy.

"Yeah I guess"

Amy unzipped his pants and firmly grasped John’s erect penis. She began gently pulling it back and forth.

"Amy," said John.

"Yeah," smiled Amy as she continued pulling his penis back and forth.

"I’m, I’m a virgin," he blurted out.

Just then he ejaculated.

Amy smiled and said, "I know, its ok. Did you like that?"

"Yeah it was great," replied John.

"Are you sure you can’t make it to that dance on Friday?" asked Amy.

"I guess I could sneak out," replied John.

"Great, Friday may be your night" she said.

"What do you mean?" asked John.

"My mother’s on the night shift this week," replied Amy.

Amy straddled John and began kissing him. John began fondling her breasts as she grinded her loins against his. Just then they heard someone coming. Amy jumped up and looked into John’s eyes and said, "I really have to get home soon anyway, but I’m really looking forward to Friday".

"Me to. Do you want me to walk you home Amy?" he asked.

"No, I’ll be ok. See you tomorrow," she replied,

"Ok bye"

"Bye John" she said.

"Jesus, how can something that feels so good be so wrong," John asked himself as he began to walk home.

Under the false premise of visiting a friend John was able to attend the dance. It wasn’t the first time that he had lied to his parents nor would it be his last. The school gymnasium was daintily decorated. To one side there was a long table with a few bowls of fruit punch on it. The teachers chaperoning the dance stood close to the table keeping careful eye on the punch to ensure that it didn’t get spiked with alcohol.

John and Amy announced to their various friends that they were now a couple. They knew however, that they would now be the subjects of gossip throughout the town. They danced a few songs and then decided to leave the dance and go to Amy’s house. John held her hand as they walked to her place.

"I’m nervous," John admitted.

"About what?" Amy asked.

"You know" he replied.

"Don’t worry about it, there’s nothing to it".

Amy began laughing. "What’s so funny?" John asked.

Amy began singing "The only boy who could ever reach me was the son of a preacher man."

Amy and John arrived at the Amy’s small brown split-level bungalow. Off the front entry were two sets of stairs, one that led up and one that led down to a finished and finely decorated basement. They immediately went down the stair to the living room. It was a small room with hardwood floors and a Persian rug. Above the sofa was a picture of Van Gogh’s "Sunflowers".

"Nice painting" commented John.

"I’ve never really liked it. I’m not a big Van Gogh fan but I am a big fan of yours," replied Amy.

John giggled.

Amy sat on the sofa next to John and put her arm around his shoulder. John slowly leaned forward until his lips met hers. They began to kiss passionately. Amy suddenly jerked her head back and then pulled off her shirt and removed her bra.

"Do you like ’em?" asked Amy.

"Yeah" replied John reaching out to touch her left breast.

As John was fondling her breasts, Amy quickly began to unbutton John’s shirt. He pushed it off. Amy’s attention had immediately shifted to undoing his trousers. She couldn’t get his trousers unbuttoned however they were too tight.

John stood up and said "wait I’ll get them".

As he took off his trousers, John asked if he should wear a condom.

"Nagh, I’m on the pill," sighed Amy as she finished undressing.

Amy and John both now naked converged and John fell atop of her on the couch. He awkwardly fumbled about as he tried to put his erect penis into her glistening vagina. Amy guided it into her vagina and they began their sweaty, intercourse.

Nicole Parsons had been sleeping upstairs. She hadn’t been feeling well and decided to come home from work early. She was oblivious to Amy and John’s presence but heard some noise emanating from the basement. Perhaps Amy had come home early from the dance, she thought to herself. She decided to go downstairs to check her instinct.

As she walked through the doorway she could hardly believe her eyes. The sight was horrific. There was her daughter naked having sex with Reverend Peddle’s kid.

"Jesus fucking Christ" screamed Nicole.

Amy and John jumped up. Nicole ran to Amy and slapped her across the face.

"Jesus Christ! He’s your fuckin brother. I said to take him to the dance not fuck him," screamed Nicole with rage in her eyes.

"What?" Amy yelled with tears cascading down her face.

"Gary Peddle is your father, and John is your half brother," cried Nicole.
      

 

 

Copyright © 2003 Sean Scully
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"