High Altitude
Tony James Sayers

 

High altitude

The Gun, the Rose and the Flame. A deadly mixture destined to make catastrophic results. A mixture born to destroy all that walk in the path of three men, trained to absolute perfection and the worlds best in fighting, arms and overall experts in all fields. Only when they are all untied will humanity reach, HIGH ALTITUDE.

Chapter 1

The man was about 6 feet 4 inches tall, extremely big built with short straight brown hair and scarred skin. His stance was as powerful as the ground that he stood on, his sports trainers were all worn and withered with misuse. His tank top was black, trimmed with blue, which was hidden by a dark denim jacket overhanging his scatty and dirty jeans. His backpack weighed heavy on his shoulder as he chewed his chewing gum repeatedly. He looked at the desert road ahead as he walked on in search for his house. He carried on walking, never stopping and never getting tired. He soon saw in the distance a sign of which he could see from far away, years in the army had helped him get an awesome sense of sight. It said in bold letters �Nevada City, � miles� he smiled. He continued to walk until before he knew it he was in sight of his house. Still without fatigue he walked into the lawn of the slain house. He grabbed his keys from his bag and slowly slotted them into the door slot. As soon as he unlocked the door and walked through it, his wife welcomed him. She had long brown hair and was the typical model. Not very busty but had a beautiful smile covered with silky skin. �Marc! You�re back!� she said excitedly. Marc just smiled and dropped his bag in the safety of his house. �Yeah, it�s been some time Mel� she jumped onto him and gave a big hug. Marc and Mel Slain were the type of couple that you would love to have around but you would never invite to a dinner party. They were probably the only two lovers in the world who actually carried a baretta and 2 clips around with them 24/7. Marc was rarely at home, he has had many jobs. 3 years in the army, 2 in the police force, 3 in special services and 5 years at war playing a major part in the success of world war 3. Ever since he was sixteen he has had a gun in his hand having a natural talent for that kind of work. He was a funny guy, I great kind of person but you would never want to be on his bad side. His fighting skills were absolutely amazing and cannot be matched simply because he created his own style of fighting only known to him. Times were good for Marc, he was now retired and had plenty of money in the bank to help him for a lifetime. In this story, his experience suits perfectly for the gun.
�����������The flashes of light covered his body, and the bodies of the women around him. His long black hair and beard seemed to fascinate all that stood around him. After the photo shoot was over he quickly rushed through his thousands of fans and jumped into his limo with a huge smile on his face, he was a celebrity. He was a real ladies man, famous for leaving his mark with a rose. Tex Gremio is his name and I wouldn�t be surprised if everyone on the earth had heard of him. His was a teenage sensation but behind the scenes he was an expert in martial arts and an incredible driver of all vehicles. He arrived at the Nevada hotel full of other celebrities and politicians. Tex wanted more in his life though; he wanted adrenaline and adventure, honour and respect. Although he was a world famous model, he wished for something more. This was perfect for his part in the story, the Rose.
�������The flames covered the redness of the rocks. The screams of sinful people echoed in the deeper earth, for this place was hell. The evil one, as what he was referred to walked down the rocks of hell with his son. Leviathan was always tall, red hair and designer clothing loved the place of which he lived, he loved his father even if he was Satan. �I can�t believe I gotta do this job for all my lifetime, I�m a nice guy I don�t wanna be torturing people all my life� Leviathan just laughed, it was ironic that the Man everyone fears in the world was actually a nice guy. �Do you realise what day it is today� Satan breathed the sulphuric acid and stopped at the end of the road, in front of a shining blue portal. �yes father I know, time to face my destiny� He looked deep into the portal. �Leviathan my son, you are a god, keep your powers unknown on earth, here� he handed over a folded piece of paper �these are instructions on which you should take, good luck my son, the balance of earth, heaven and hell may depend on your success. Remember son, you are the flame in this tale�. Leviathan took the piece of paper slowly, and again looked deep into the blue abyss. Without blinking he jumped into it, compressing time and space, worlds flashed by like streams of light in the blue cage that now contained Leviathan. He was almost there.

Chapter 2

The constant array of demolished cars caved around the god. Leviathan was not new to earth, he had studied it for many years, 15,000 to be exact. As far as he knew he was at his destination, Nevada City. He flapped over his brown trench coat and trudged down the row of cars, stepping on oil puddles and shards of glass. He looked at the piece of paper:

�My son, if you have made the trip through dimensions then you have arrived at the home of Marc Slain and Tex Gremio, two of the best humanity has to offer. I am afraid to inform you that I cannot tell you the problem, you must find out yourself. It will be best this way. Head to the outskirts of Nevada, a small house with the Slain�s name is where Marc slain will reside. Nearby will be a hotel where local hero, Tex Gremio will be staying. You must unite all of you to be able to carry on with your destiny. In about 5 hours, there will be a premiere of the newest John Stunt movie. Both Slain and Gremio will be there. The enemy has already been told of your plans, how? I do not know. Get there on time Leviathan, or all hope will be lost�

He concentrated hard and begun his journey, to the outskirts premiere of the new movie. He looked in the pockets of his trench coats and found an Uzi 9mm with plenty of ammo. As his ability to use fire would jeopardise his cover a gun would be his only support. On he went.
��������
������I can�t believe you got tickets to this, look Tex Gremio is here,� exclaimed Mel. Marc smiled; his flashy suit flickered in the light of the cameras. Mel tugged at his arm for support, she was never used to extravagant parties. Marc was more laid back, he was having fun. They entered the complex full of reporters, the red carpet and celebrities. The couple sat at the back, middle row with Marc grasping the berretta in his shirt pocket. He always carried it with him for protection. All the celebrities including the ever so famous Tex Gremio with his latest super model girlfriend. The film was about to start, and everybody was silent awaiting the next cheap scene to start the movie. Marc was bored of the movie and started to look around the cinema. The upper floor was filled with more celebrities. Then the side doors opened at the back of the cinema revealing a set of masked men carrying M16 assault rifles and grenades. They charged in ordering everyone to get up, and to put their hands on their head. Everyone did so; the terrorists had even taken over the upper floors. Marc grasped his gun but did not use it; he just grabbed it ready to strike. Then gunfire exploded outside, Marc recognised the gun sound, and it was an Uzi 9mm. One of the guards outside ran to the door to see what was going on. Marc punched him in the face, then grabbed him by the neck and snapped it in one quick move. He stole the assault rifle from the dead man�s arms and started to fire, he hit the 3 men in the actual seating room directly in the head. One on the top row chucked a grenade from the balcony. Marc acted quickly, kicking it back right at him, blowing him off the balcony automatically killing him. More men entered the room and seized the angry resistor. Guns pointed at head, he couldn�t do much. Tex saw this as his chance to show everyone what he was made of. He jumped into the air and striked two with a dropkick; Marc punched another in the stomach and then use his as a bullet shield against the other. Suddenly he stopped firing and flumped to the floor in a heap. Mel stood in front on them holding a bloody knife, she had stabbed him. More guards started to arrive, the three climbed up the scenery of the cinema up to the higher levels. Marc grabbed his gun and fired a couple of shots into the fire door, opening it. The trio ran down a flight of stairs taking out multiple people with flying kicks and 3-inch punches. They had reached the parking lot outside; Tex�s car was there with a big blue haired man shooting at other terrorists near it. Tex grabbed his keys but Marc couldn�t wait as he smashed the window of the car, letting himself in. Without speaking Tex jumped into the drivers seat and the blue haired man sat in the passengers seat. Marc sat in the back with Mel, shooting out the broken window.

������
      

 

 

Copyright © 2003 Tony James Sayers
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"