Big Brother (Adult Rating) (1)
Ryuichi Minamino

 

yaoidreams.com
Original One-on-One Yaoi RPGs => Modern Times => Topic started by: Amiable on February 06, 2009, 12:05:58 AM

Title: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 06, 2009, 12:05:58 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h103/NytsLineage/Characters/Unused%20and%20Unnamed/AnimeLoliYaoiboi.jpg

(ignore what he's wearing and stuff, lol)

Name: Riley Hanson
Age: 16
Position: Uke
Personality: Riley is shy and nervous when he first meets people, but when he gets to know them he's a bright, energetic boy. Although he is naive sometimes, he's not stupid, and hates it when people treat him like a little kid. People always do that because of his looks, and he gets really irritated.
History: Riley's parents died a few years ago and he's been living with his older brother ever since. At first everything was normal between them, but lately his brother has been acting strangely around him and touching him in strange places. He doesn't know why, but isn't scared. He trusts his brother more than anyone in the world.

(is this all okay?)

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 06, 2009, 12:23:14 AM
Name: Tyler Hanson
Age: 21
Position: Seme
Looks:
(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w79/pointeshoes_4_me/anime%20look-alikes/anime5.jpg)
Personality: Controlling, aggressive, cocky, confident and loves his brother more then anything
History: Was kicked out when Riley was 7 and was forced to move away. He moved back when he heard about the death of his parents and now he is falling in love with his brother but the love is mistake for his lustful desires.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 06, 2009, 12:32:35 AM
Riley sighed happily as he finally walked inside his home and dumped his heavy backpack with a thunk. School had been difficult today and he had fallen asleep in one of his classes. "I'm home!" he called, although he wasn't sure if Tyler was here or not. He hoped so, because he wanted to tell him about his day. The boy went to the kitchen to get some water. It was really hot outside and even walking from the bus stop had made him feel overheated.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 06, 2009, 12:47:33 AM
(I'll reply tomorrow its late and i am beat...sorry)

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 06, 2009, 12:48:35 AM
(that's fine)

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 06, 2009, 02:44:28 PM
"Ugh," Tyler groaned from his bedroom, he was a bartender and worked nights. Normally he was just getting home when his little brother was heading off to school, and the few hours that he did sleep weren't enough. "Yeah yeah I heard you!" The older male called back in an almost annoyed tone. He knew it wasn't his little brother's fault after all there was a five year difference in them. Also, Tyler and his younger brother were still getting us to having the other around, or atleast he was getting use to it.

Walking out of his chambers, Tyler was in loose handing lounge pants, he was still filled with the appearance of sleep but he knew before his little brother would calm down he'd have to get the daily spill on what happened.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 06, 2009, 06:09:05 PM
Riley heard the annoyed tone and realized that he probably should stop waking Tyler up like this. But he couldn't help but run up and hug his sleepy brother tightly when the other came out. He pulled back after a moment and looked up at him. "I wanna tell you what happened today!" he said excitedly, then his smile faded a little. "Oh... but you're probably tired... I can tell you later." he said softly.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 07, 2009, 11:32:10 AM
As his brother arms embraced him, Tyle smiled to himself, he wasn't use to hugs or any display of natural affection. When Riley pulled away, Tyler shook his head, "Nah I am up now." Walking to the love seat, which was the main furniture in the living room, Tyler flopped down. "Come on bro, spill it."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 08, 2009, 01:36:15 AM
Riley grinned. "Well okay." he said, then grabbed his drink to take it into the living room and sat down next to him. "Well, today in science I did a project better than anyone else and my teacher gave me extra credit. And at lunch they had tater tots, which were my favorite, but in the lunch line I dropped them... but then the lunch lady let me have some more for free. Cause all the lunch ladies really like me. My new PE teacher really seems to like me too... he had me stay after class in his office and he told me that if I ever needed to talk to him then I could. He kinda touched me in a weird way but I guess he's just a touchy kind of person." the boy babbled on.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 08, 2009, 05:38:03 PM
Tyler sighed as he knew this was just going to be a rambling session. Trying to fight the urge of sleep as his brother talked about the science project, and tator tots....they were so boring to him. But his eyes snapped wide when he heard about the touchy physical education teacher, "What?" Tyler looked at his little brother with a worried expression. "He touched you? Where? What all did he say to you?" Tyler was a little more then pissed, he wasn't mad at Riley but at the fact some guy touched him. "Riley, he shouldn't touch you....anywhere."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 08, 2009, 06:33:23 PM
Riley looked worried, wondering why his brother was mad. "He... he just put his hands on my shoulders and patted me on the back... and once he accidentally brushed against me and he kinda touched a weird place..." the boy said with a blush. "But it was an accident. And he just said that he'd be there if I needed someone to talk to...He said I could come to his house even."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 09, 2009, 02:20:15 PM
Tyler shook his head looking down at the floor, "No, Riley don't go near that creeps house." He said in a low tone, "and where is the weird place he touched you." Tyler hated how innocent his little brother was it was cute and a pain all at the same time. "Riley listen its not right for your teacher to touch you anywhere, its...nevermind." Tyler deiced that this might be something he needed to tend to himself.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 09, 2009, 05:06:09 PM
"Um... my butt... but it was just an accident." Riley said, starting to get upset. His brother seemed to be angry and he didn't want to make him angry. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." he sighed softly.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 09, 2009, 11:28:44 PM
Tyler reached out and lightly cupped his brother's chin, "Riley no, its a good thing you told me. He shouldn't touch you anywhere, and there is no 'accident' when it comes to teacher/student contact." He sighed, "anyways, don't you have some homework to do?" Tyler asked with a smile then ruffled his little brother's hair and smiled. "I'll make you some food, anything you're craving?"

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 10, 2009, 12:47:44 AM
Riley frowned worriedly. So his teacher had done something wrong? But he was easily distracted by his brother's smile and the mention of food. "Can I have something chocolate?" he asked, getting up to go grab his backpack. He did indeed have homework.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 10, 2009, 12:59:50 AM
"Sure Riles, I'll whip you up something yummy and you can go upstairs and get started, Okay." Tyler smiled and pushed his brother lightly towards the staircase. "I'll see you in a few." He had a couple ideas for what he'd make for his little brother. "Love you bro." Tyler called shocking himself, this was the first time he had actually called out those words to his little brother.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 10, 2009, 01:03:06 AM
Riley grinned, feeling the happiest he'd been in a long time. "I love you too!" he said excitedly. He couldn't believe Tyler actually said that to him; it felt wonderful. He scurried upstairs quickly, wanting to do as he was told, settling down in his room and getting out his homework. Maybe if he got done in time they'd be able to do something fun together.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 07:46:36 PM
Tyler headed into the kitchen, he was boiling made with his brother's teacher, he knew Riley wouldn't understand how wrong that was but he wouldn't hold it against his little brother. He started making some chocolate fondue, as he prepared the sugary goodness for his bother and idea hit Tyler's mind and he grabbed a piece of paper writing Riley a note. Once everything was prepared, "Riles! I'm heading out, dinner is done." With that he headed out.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 12, 2009, 07:50:47 PM
Riley was in the middle of his homework and heard Tyler's voice. He stood up and went to the top of the stairs so he could yell "Bye!" before he ducked out. He sighed when Tyler was gone and went downstairs to eat, smelling the chocolate. He wished his brother was home more, but then again he didn't want to bother him. He sat down and are the delicious treat, but knew he should eat something good tonight too.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 08:07:32 PM
"If you EVER touch my brother or any student for that matter!"

About an hour later, Tyler walked back into the house he didn't have to be to work until for about three hours.
As he walked into the house, Tyler called out to his little brother, "I'm Back Riley, where are you?" He walked
into the bathroom starting the water and crawling into the shower.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 12, 2009, 08:11:37 PM
Riley was upstairs doing his homework at that time. As he heard Tyler come back he finished a problem and then got up and ran downstairs. He poked his head into the bathroom, hearing the shower but not thinking his brother had stripped. "I'm he-" he cut off as he realized that he was already in the shower and blushed deeply. "S-Sorry..."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 09:48:35 PM
Tyler was in the the shower the water heating up his body, "what? riles?" He asked pulling the shower curtain back a bit as he peeked his head out of the shower. "Oh its okay, I was wondering where you were, was the fondue enough? I can make you something else if you want?" He was tempted to ask his brother to crawl into the shower with him but didn't want to push it.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 12, 2009, 09:52:42 PM
Riley nodded slowly. "It was fine..." he said softly. "Um..." he trailed off, not sure if he wanted to ask this or not. Would it be weird to want to shower with Tyler at this age? He vaguely remembered them taking baths together when they were little... but that was then and this was now. "Can I... join you?" he asked awkwardly.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 10:02:46 PM
Tyler's eyes widen then hit the floor for a moment, he wasn't expecting this it was as if Riley could read his thoughts. "Um..sure Riles." Tyler left the curtain partly open and moved to the running water so it was directly above him. "Riles, i don't think you should attend school tomorrow..."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 12, 2009, 10:07:03 PM
Riley smiled and walked in, closing the door behind him and then started taking off his clothes. "Why not?" he asked worriedly as he got completely naked and then stepped into the warm shower.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 10:16:35 PM
Tyler tried not to look at his brother as the urge to give his younger brother's body a look over, he slowly turned around. His eyes looked slowly over the slender form of his little brother, oh my god he's beautiful... Tyler thought as his body started to react on his feelings. oh crap... He didn't want to scare Riley but he couldn't help it. "I love you Riley..." Tyle whispered just above the running water stepping towards the smaller form, Tyler reached up and cupped his brother's cheeks pulling him into a kiss.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 12, 2009, 10:20:27 PM
Riley looked up at his brother innocently, waiting for an answer to the question, completely not expecting what Tyler was about to do. He opened his mouth to reply that he loved him too when his brother suddenly kissed him. The boy's eyes went wide and he froze, shocked, not knowing what to do. What... was happening? Why was Tyler doing this? He was so confused...

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 11:26:22 PM
Tyler slowly pulled away from the warm moist lips of his younger brother, "I...I'm sorry Riley." Looking into the beautiful innocent eyes of his sibling, Tyler blushed slightly. "I..I love you more then you have ever known..." Tyler looked away, he had to, his body was alive and craving the sweet innocent body that was so close to him. "Riles...I want to show you how much I love you." He muttered softly.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 12, 2009, 11:32:17 PM
Riley stared at him, shocked. He still didn't really understand what was going on. Tyler had... kissed him? This somehow made him happy but at the same time it was scary. "What... do you mean...?" he asked softly. "How...?" The innocent boy had no idea what he meant.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 11:41:49 PM
Tyler lowered his eyes, nibbling on his lower lip for a moment, he's heart was racing. "Riley..." He sighed, "...like..." He smiled sweetly, "don't worry Riley, I want hurt you.." He looked back at his little brother and placed a hand on his cheek and kissed the soft lips again.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 12, 2009, 11:48:36 PM
Riley looked him in the eyes, feeling the warm water of the shower running down his body, then closed them as he was kissed again. He knew his brother wouldn't hurt him. He trusted Tyler completely. But that wasn't what he was afraid of; then again, he didn't really know what he was afraid of. He was just going to show him he loved him... right? Nothing was wrong with that. So Jeremy let himself be kissed.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 12, 2009, 11:54:08 PM
Kissing his brother softly, is this right, should i be doing this? He asked himself. His hands slithering down and embraced the young males slender waist. Parting from the kiss he whispered, "if you get uneasy just tell me to stop, okay."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 13, 2009, 12:06:41 AM
Riley trembled and leaned on his brother slightly as he was pulled closer. "Okay..." he said softly. Although he wished his brother would explain what he was going to do, he didn't ask about it, not wanting to be annoying. He stood there, still, waiting for Tyler to continue.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 13, 2009, 12:12:44 AM
Slinking his hands down to his little brother's bare bum, Tyler whispered, "its not right for you teacher to touch you here, but its okay for someone who loves you to touch you, and someone who want hurt you." He tried to explain while rubbing Riley's bum.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 13, 2009, 12:14:39 AM
Riley gasped and blushed deep crimson. His first thought was why was he touching him there when he said no one was supposed to? But he relaxed when Tyler explained, looking up at him with half lidded eyes. "But... why... are you touching there?" he asked softly.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 13, 2009, 12:30:24 AM
"Because, its how some people show affection to each other." Tyler's voice was soft, "there are other things that we can do with your bum, but I won't rush you Riley." He smiled and lowered his head flicking his tongue out and connecting it with the nob on his brother's chest.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 13, 2009, 12:35:57 AM
Riley was only more confused. But it seemed Tyler knew what he was reassuring. He let out a little squeak of shock as he flet his brother's warm tongue touch the sensitive flesh, making him pull away a little in shock. "Ahh... T-Tyler... what... I don't understand..." he gasped softly.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 13, 2009, 12:41:42 AM
Backing away from his little brother, Tyler sighed. "Okay, what don't you understand, is there anything you would like to ask?" It was tearing him up to be so calm with his brother.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 13, 2009, 12:44:57 AM
Riley bit his lip worriedly. He could tell that Tyler was annoyed. "I... don't understand... why you licked me there." he said softly. "I don't understand... why if felt good." he added, embarrassed. Somehow he had felt a jolt of pleasure when his brother had done that. He looked up at Tyler, seeking answers.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 13, 2009, 01:03:29 AM
"Well its a way to show you I love you, and I licked you nipple because...well as you said, it made you feel good." He couldn't stay annoyed with his little brother, "I can do other things that will make you feel even better..."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 13, 2009, 01:07:57 AM
Riley looked up at him and hesitated. This was still kinda scary... but Tyler wouldn't hurt him, would he? He was silent for a few moments before answering. "Like what?" he asked softly. He was curious about these things he knew nothing about...

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 13, 2009, 11:55:05 AM
"Like...." Tyler wasn't good with words, he had never been other then when he was fighting, it was so much easier to just show what he meant. But this was different this was his little brother. "Well I can suck you, deep throat you, rim you..." He wasn't sure if he picked the right words to tell his little brother but it was out.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 13, 2009, 06:05:13 PM
Riley just stared at him blankly. "I don't understand." he said softly. He understood what sucking was. Like how you sucked a lollipop or a Popsicle. But sucking a person? He didn't understand deep throating or rimming at all.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 14, 2009, 09:52:25 AM
"Well I'm not good with words, so if you trust me like you say then allow me to show you, we'll do one each night and slowly progress." Tyler spoke in his normal tone, he looked over his bother's body, "tonight I'll give you a lesson on sucking, okay?" Smiling he picked up a rag, lathered it with soap and pressed it light against his little brother's body, to wash him.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 14, 2009, 02:29:34 PM
Riley thought for a minute before responding, closing his eyes as he felt his brother wash him. "Okay." he finally agreed softly, once more looking up at him. "But you'll stop if I tell you to... right?" He didn't think that would be necessary, since he trusted Tyler completely, but just in case...

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 14, 2009, 05:03:01 PM
"Yes, just say 'I'm not ready' and I'll stop." Tyler replied, "for now let me wash you."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 14, 2009, 05:32:07 PM
Riley stared up and him and nodded slowly, filing the words into his memory. "Okay." he said softly, then closed his eyes again and let Tyler wash him all over with the sudsy cloth.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 15, 2009, 02:24:27 PM
After washing his little brother's upper half, "here." Handing the cloth to Riley so he could wash the lower half, Tyler didn't want to make him anymore nervous. Getting another clothed, the older brother started washing himself.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 15, 2009, 03:53:47 PM
Riley took the cloth and washed his lower half, glancing at Tyler every now and then as he washed himself. He was a little disappointed that the other had stopped. He had liked the feeling of him washing him. But the blond boy didn't say anything.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 15, 2009, 05:45:41 PM
Tyler stepped out of the shower after letting the soap rush off of his body. Grabbing a towel the, he started drying himself off, exiting the room. "Come to my bedroom when you're done."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 15, 2009, 05:54:49 PM
Riley stopped and watched him as he finished and got out. He nodded nervously and then stayed in the shower a minute longer before getting out and drying himself off with a fluffy white towel. He wrapped it around himself and then went over to Tyler's room, knocking first.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 15, 2009, 06:34:19 PM
"Come in." Tyler called, the room was dimly lit with a couple candles, and a sweet aroma filled the room. "come in and join me..." He wasn't going to take his brother too far, just a nice distance to show him that he wouldn't hurt him.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 15, 2009, 06:40:04 PM
Riley poked his head inside and instantly smelled the soothing candles. He blushed deeply as he was reminded of a romantic scene in a movie just like this. He walked inside and slowly walked towards the bed. The boy was trembling slightly form nervousness and excitement.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 15, 2009, 06:48:59 PM
The silk sheets laid over Tyler's lower half but giving his anatomy a well defined appearance. "Come on Riley...oh." Reaching up, he pushed play on the built in CD player as soft music filtered into the room.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 15, 2009, 06:51:05 PM
Riley stood at the foot of the bed for a few moments nervously, glancing at Tyler and then at the CD player. "Why... do you have candles and music and stuff?" he asked softly, confused. He slowly crawled onto the bed to sit by his brother.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 15, 2009, 06:58:42 PM
"To help relax you, to lighten the tension and mood." Tyler replied softly. "To show you, I love you..." He reached up and stroked his brother's cheek. "Why? Do you not like it?"

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 15, 2009, 11:26:07 PM
Riley shook his head. "No, I like it..." he murmured. He really did. But it seemed strange. It seemed like the kind of thing a boyfriend and girlfriend would do or a mom and dad would do. Not brothers. He looked up into Tyler's eyes questioningly, waiting for him to do whatever it was he was going to do.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 16, 2009, 03:07:47 AM
Tyler smiled, "whats the matter, you seem tense?" He could understand why in a way but he didn't this his brother would hoped he would have been a bit more relaxed. "Riley this is suppose to be a relaxing, bonding moment...not a forced moment.." Tyler wouldn't do anything that would make his little brother uneasy.

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 17, 2009, 12:03:08 AM
Riley shrugged. "I know. You're not forcing me. I'm just nervous." he said softly. He felt like he was about to audition for something or give a report in front of the class. "Just... could you explain exactly what you're going to do and why...?"

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Domokun ~ I'm Back!! on February 17, 2009, 04:32:36 PM
Leaning into his little brother a bit more, Tyler huffed a little. "I told you I can't explain what it is but I am doing it because I love you, way more then the typical brother love but its okay."

Title: Re: Big Brother (for Domokun)
Post by: Amiable on February 17, 2009, 07:10:56 PM
Riley frowned a little, realizing that he had said something annoying. "Okay." he said softly. "Then go ahead. I'm not afraid." he told him, trying to be a good little brother.

 

 

Go to part:2  3  4  5  6 

 

 

Copyright © 2009 Ryuichi Minamino
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"