Extravagant Measures Condemend In Sin. (1)
Regardless Devon Victory

 

EPILOGUE: Monday

 

“So what the fuck you keep worrying about nigga - look nigga you mid - as well forget about that girl. She was only out to hurt you and get you for your mental keys, and any other reality keys she could get. Said Andel.”

“Naw dawg because you know the real scope, and I can tell from a mile away, she trying to play me, like I ain’t get that niggas life keys. We murdered him and she knows.” Said Sin.

“Naw Angie ain’t got anything to do with this, it was probably Amber and they can tell the real scope. Said Andel.”

“However, I do not think Amber knows anything. Stated Sin.” Carmex and Trinidad are all willing to get together and fuck over that nigga, and now that this is the extravagant measure, we will conclude the reality. Stated Andel.”

“On the other hand, we could easily just tell everybody that we were going to the hills, in Texas. Then you know, what’s gone happened. So let us not beat around the bushes.” Stated Steve”

All he wanted was an excursion, an excursion that couldn’t be cooperated.

I seen it in him, all he believed in was crumbling around his existence. I could have sworn he was the nigga I needed but I didn’t know how to tell him, that he couldn’t be the only one. Me being Steve, after I broke up with Evans.

Condemned me into something I would’ve never faith of a less cherished. However, I was so condemned into sin. That I was embarrassed, of the manipulations that he conceived. I was looking for more of a black man than that, I’d imagined.

I could’ve sworn that the cultivation of the mahoganistic table, that was right there in front of me. I wanted it. I wanted the drugs bad. In addition, the cocaine was so beautiful it wasn’t even making me skinny. it was making me crazy and delusional; I loved Marcos black ass and he loved my black ass.

 I wish I would’ve thought about the sins that I’ve committed, before I committed the ultimate sin. The sin that could wash away my everlasting fears. The sin that could not, escape my sonnance.The security that couldn’t break my habits.

Tuesday afternoon: 12:30

 

I loved the way Amber treated me. She would come over all the time, when I was at work and she episodically changed the epidemics.

I could always see the detention in her; she introduced me to Mr. Depiction and several other things. I admired her. She also introduced me to a street life, a street life that could sucumber redemption.

In addition, I thought I was doing the right thing. “But sometimes when I rubbed my dogs back I would start to feel something so deep and sexual.

I talked very strenuous to Amber about that freaky animal shit, and she was so afraid. I scared the muthafucking shit out of her. She had long brown hair she was light skinned, no facial blemishes and she had a nice body. Matter fact that was the same good characteristics of Marco.

 

Tuesday afternoon January the 22nd of 2009 @ 1:30 Amber arrives with her girls.

 

Tuesday afternoon January the 22nd @ 1:40 she starts talking to marco:

 

“You see Marco these bitches here are hoes – prime hoes - and hoes that will do whatever you want them to do. Tell em bitches.” “We’re all hoes - we’re all slutty hoes.” Remarked ten girls. Marco stated. “Well these are some very nice bitches, and shit you got, but I just didn’t plan on being no pander, but.” –

“But nothing.” stated Amber. As she grasped Marco. Then she said. “When I say something, it’s like some shit, I mean and where it is, some shit where you got to accept”. “But where are all the muthafucking twinks, at bitch.”

“Oh shit.” as Amber started laughing.

“If I would’ve new this was, all about dicks I would’ve brung all dicks. However, hold on one second.”

As Amber walked over to one of the girls that were lined up on the wall. In the back yard of Marcos. Amber spoke. “Ah Shelly - bring that nice ass here. As she stated. “Come with me.” and then she walked back over to where Marco was standing. Then stated. “Ah Shelly show him your piece.” Shelly moved her skirt to the upside.

Shelly was a transsexual female. Afther the girl showed Marco her piece. Amber then told the female, to get back over on the wall.

“You see that there.” Stated Amber. “That is a vigorous hoe, these kind’ve hoes are different from prime hoes. Prime hoes are designed to fuck, make-em feel good and serve them more.

Nevertheless, vigorous hoes are designed to fuck them, rob them, and then never be seen a-gin.” Said Amber.

 I understand you have a decent motive and shit, bringing all of your bitches over here - in yalls little tour bus – but I ain’t no fag ass nigga, And I expect to be honestly re-connecting the passes to the westward. But muthafuckas keep thinking that I got to watch they bitches and the operation that I’ve designed is really based on money.”

As they, could both see Steve coming from the inside of the house, using the back door? “You see my boyfriend Steve, doesn’t really like to Play games and or bite his tongue. So there for the understanding that I have for him is duplicate. Meaning when he says something that - it’s what goes.” Said Marco.

As Steve got closer, with smiles, on his face, moving in toward Amber.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Stated Steve. “Minding my own damn business replied Amber.” As they hugged?

“You see me and my bitches are looking for a nice night, on the town and we want you and Marco to come and get involved in a little perpetuous sin. That kind of sin that could have you spanking your own ass and washing these other hoes dishes.” Stated Amber.

“Oh so you think you got game like that - oh, so it’s like that. I’m always up for a challenged and any challenge, that I have not Accomplished, I master that new challenged.” Stated Steve.

“So where is this event going to be”. Stated Marco.

Amber replied. “Over there on Launder and Able at Club Ever, next week Friday to be exact. We have some dope and shit that we’re going to take from some sucker ass nigga, who beat up one of my girls.

that shits gone be fair - The muthafucka gonna to pay.” Said Amber. “Who is the nigga?” Stated Steve. “Amber said. “ Polo, you know that nigga that work at Mendel’s Bar down town?”

“ Yea I know that nigga.” Stated Steve. Amber said. “Yea that’s the nigga.”

“Anyway, my girls and me got somewhere to be so we can’t stay here chatting all day.” Said Amber.

Marco and Steve was like, all right, we’ll get up later, and we’ll talk about that event, later too.” said Marco. Amber walked off.

 

Tuesday afternoon January 22nd 2009 @ 2:00 Amber leaves

                                  

                          ***

Tuesday afternoon January 22nd 2009 2:15 In Steves House.

 

Marco and Steve were now accomplished in the living room. “ You know we need to handle those Certificates.” Stated Steve. “We need to get them to the bank in a safe, deposit box, because the slightest little advertencia could throw everything off.”

“But I don’t really want to be the suspect, so you must go to the bank by yourself.” Stated Steve. To Marco.“ It’s on - I gotta go pick up the guns and other superficial things. But on the real Club Ever ain’t really even, on my mind.” Said Marco.

“ You don’t have to go to Club Ever, if you don’t want too. I can go with-out you and there will be no hard feelings. I really love you and I always will.” Stated Steve.” “All the things that I’ve did in my life seems to back fire. I never decided not to go to that social point, of my next commission, but I did teach myself how not to be mistaken.” Said Steve.”

“ I understand that. It’s just to a certain point where you, don’t have to care, if you gay or if you’re just some lunatic, willing to sexually molest, or connive another human, out of morals said Marco.”

Marco could’ve been in contention of needing a different situation of what the propensity would’ve, should’ve, could’ve, been - the propensity, for actually committing the arson.

However, would the conflagration ever move the strength, which created sin?

Now I would’ve seen the prodigy, if I were Steve, based on all that has happen so far. However, as far as Amber. I would’ve not thought twice about if it was a crime or not, or if I was in a jeopardized situation. You know with all those bitches.

“ Realistically thinking. I don’t mind being by gay people, long as they don’t fuck with me, if I’m not trying to fuck with them.” Sated Steve.

“ I thought before that my world would end or be halted.” Stated Wine “ Now suggestions are unreal. As far as will - I will kill that muthfucka, for what he done too you.” Stated Marco.

As he rendered everything that Marco had just spoke, about that nigga named will.“Well me and will go way back, every since Elementary : Brownville School.

That school was in Texas before I moved to Los Angeles. However, that nigga somehow followed me to L.A.”

These two niggas didn’t start showing there gay gregariousness, until they were eighteen. And they never played they self as fag’s unless they new, that the other people was on the same shit. Now that they do, they‘re missing certain characteristics : hell gay twisting, dressing like a fag, and feminine trivial. All in all, they was alright people to the people, that they were around, But they were facing reality virtuous, and excepting a exclaniation,of an incubus dwelling, on the surface of a trill.

These were also not the exact people you would say ah he’s a black twink, ah he’s a white twink.

Even though most twinks, are probably considered white : you know the ones that look, younger smaller in height, weight, or what not.Guaranteed to probably be petite and tight in the ass.

Any way this is just the conduction, they needed to handle a few endeavors like, when too be at a certain spot, when to not been seen, How to manipulate minds. All I know is that, I will die by the sin, that has condemned my life and then live in dreams, while I’m dead.

 

And not care.

 

On Tuesday January 22nd 6:AM-11:PM

 

  2009 Steve and Marco went to work,the store,multiple friend’s house,and a basket ball game.

 

Wensday January 23rd 1:00P.M 2009 Steves thought’s

 

I’m made out of ceman and sin, so instead of using my name as Steve. I will be called Sin.

“ Ah, Marco you know what, I was just thinking about some real shit, that led me to the jurisdiction, that Steve is not a real enough name for me. Therefore, I could easily be intelligent enough to believe, that I needed a change. So I’m going to start telling people, to call me by my nickname, instead of Steve my name will be Sin.” Stated Sin.

“ That’s legit.” Said Marco. “ That is probably what you needed something different, it’s as if life is whatever you make it, reality or not. Sin is reality and it’s also the fiction reality that destroys, multiple peoples.” Said Marco.

“ When you think about it. It’s all in the hands of the wrong people. So they, just decide, what they feel is the right thing, to feel. But who gives a fuck.” Said Marco. “ Not me.” Stated Sin. “Not me neither. ” Stated Marco.

“ I know, I know when I get the feelings right I’ll capture them.” Stated Sin and or Marco

                    ***

Marco was in his burban going, over to his friend, named Clemons. And Sin was going to the car wash too clean his Dodge Intrepid.

“Ah what’s up Steve.” Stated Adria. Steve’s mom. “ It’s not Steve mom, it’s Sin. I named myself sin because I realize the down falls and the up and downs in life. Now I’m committed.” Stated sin.”“ Well if that is what you won't, I’ll try to remember - damn yall boys always coming up with rap names and shit.” Stated Adria.

“ I know - but mom I have a big favor, my friend named sell, needs a place to stay for the night, and I don’t want to let Marco know.

So I was wondering could he stay here tonight. Don’t worry mom it’s going to be quiet and ever lastingly slow.” Stated Sin. “So what is it.” Stated Sin?

A silence ransomed threw the air.

“ I guess so, Sin. but don’t think that I’m going to keep allowing this or make a habit out of it.” Stated Adria.

“Ok mom. Thank you very much, I’ll call you when it’s about time, or if plans change ; matter of fact, he doesn’t’ even need to stay the whole night, just like three or four hours.”

as sin kissed his mom on the cheek and bounced. Adria said. “ stay safe out there Sin.” As she looked out the front door at Sin. He said. “ Alright.” And Adria shut the door.

 

        Next scean: Next page:

 

3 months before Saturday October 31 2009 halloween @ 8:PM

 

Wensday January 23rd 2009

 

“ It’s all in your mind what you believe.” “ I don’t jeopardize myself unrealistically, so it’s your choice, are you, or are you, not down.” Stated Column.

“ Well it’s weighing the situation to the point, when if it need be, I’m going to be down, unless it’s some other skistafrantic muthfucka who needs pain.” Said Zeff.

“ Ok let’s look at this from a different point of view, if we go over there right now, unprotected we’d be all set up. we don’t want to put that on ourselves. We don’t need to be in a backwards position.” Said Column. “All right - its game.”

                                    

                  ***

3 Months after Saturday October 31 2009 halloween @ 8:PM :

 

If sin and Marco knew what was creeping around the corner, they would be watching they backs and loading up, the guns for warfare.

However, it would be septic to go against the

corruption that had led both of these men in lieu.

But the real exception would be extraditious.

 

                                                   ***

So now Marco pulls up in the drive way of Clemons and blows his horn.

The music was on a banging rap song from an independent artists: Dubee aka Suger Wolf. Now here comes Clemons rupturing out of the door.

As Marco turned the music down.“ What’s up playboy.” Stated Marco. “ Shit doing the damn thing.” announced Clemons.

“ So what are you getting into tonight. Sin asked me to check with you and see if you wanted to go to Club Ever, because Amber - you know Amber the bitch that tries to make sure that she stays in a situation to pander bitches.” Said Marco.“ Yea I know who she is.” Stated Clemons.

“Well any way, she was trying to get me involved in a situation, to show these hoes the ways of the world. On the real I denighed, the actual captions, that I wanted to help her. In- addition, the bitch offered me some stank ass bitches.

And then when I antagonized her, she had the conception to bring out females with dicks. I was like hell naw! Then she invited me and Sin to Club Ever.

So you know - just be aware, that if you want the position to suicide these bitches, into some freak shows and porn movies,this should be an graphic meal ticket.” Said Marco.

“ Shit'd - well I’m game, I’m going to run some of my other errands and shit, then I’m gone hit you back up. I’m about to hop, in my car right now and handle some shit.” Then at about nine o-clock, that’s when I’ll hit you up.” Said Clemons.

“It’s on - I’m gone talk to sin about this shit and you can call him at nine, because at nine I’ll probably be busy. Moreover, he’ll give you

The run down.” They hit each other’s rock and then bounced

                    ***

 

Sin picked up his razor cell phone and called Evet from his car. She was a mixed breed : white and black, long hair to her back pin pointing, a good condition. She talked as if she had common sense, she wasn’t no childish motherfucker. She was realer than fake. He dilled her number. The phone ranged and she picked up and said.

 

               “ hello.”

 

“What’s up I know you should be wore out afther we kicked it all last week, like a muthfucka, but shit'd I got a great issue, that is perpendicular. I got this trifling bitch named, Amber; she’s talking real good and shit. In addition, I need you to ride with me to Club Ever, next Friday.” Said Sin.

“ So what is it that, you want me to do.” Said Evet? “ Well for starters, since yall never met, I want you to get cool with her, and then afther that I want you to play her like a sucker.”

“I can do that.” Said Evet. “ I want you to be cool with her, she has like ten bitches that always sticks together with her. They keep a lot of dope and she got these bitches trained to get paid and fucked.” Said Sin. “So you want me to get trained and fucked.” Said Evet.

Hell yea, you know like some shit - this could be all over with in about a month. But if it takes longer, I’ll pay you more – on top of that, this bitch gone pay you and keep you with dope, weed, and whatever else, kind’ve dope you want.” Stated Sin

“Is that right.” Stated Evet. “ You aren’t scared are you.” entitled Sin. Evet replied. “ Naw nigga are you scared.” Sin stated. “ Naw baby, I’ve been around, so I know the structure” Said Sin.

“ All right I’m gone give you a little run down on what I’m gone do. I’m gone come off, casual and collective to the point where I want to be her girlfriend.”

“Sin then interjected, but don’t fall in love.” Evet then interjected back. “ Naw, I’m gone treat her like she supposed to be treated like a hoe. And then I’m gone put a bunch of bull shit – don’t get me wrong, I mean good bull shit, into her and her girls heads. I mean all ten of them. Then I’m going to attempt to break them up, and make them go against each other. I’m gone have that bitch Amber thinking that her girls is stealing dope.”

“ That’s great I’ve, heard enough, if I hear any more of this, I’m gone need to read a book called the games of Evet.

I’m about to go to the car wash, then I’m going to hit you back up or come through and get you high, later on.” Said Sin.

                                

                 ***

 The next day Saturday April 10th:

 

Sin and Marco went to their neighborhood local gym, to exercise. They was like cool with everybody there. Carla the Secretary. The main people who usually always hook up at the gym on Fridays. Mike, Wine, Alex, Sheila and Ebony.

Even though they were cool with more people these were the main people that they trusted. As Sin was in the weight area, sitting lifting the dumb bells. – one in his left hand – one in his right hand. He was talking to Mike. Mike stated.

“ Why haven’t we been fucking lately”? “Probably because you always chasing your bitch around.” Stated Sin.“ Naw on the real, I always have time for you.” “ Why dont you tell that to that phone that never rings.” Stated Sin.

 As they could see Sheila walking, over from the television area ? Sheila implemented.

“ Ah that was some played out shit, that you did to my girl Trina.”She told - Mike.

“ Naw see, she was asking for it, she called my shit cussing me out, as if I knew what the fuck some nigga ran up in her shit for and stole some shit.” Said Mike.

“ She told me that you put her ass out on the by-way, in the middle of the fucking night.” Said Sheila.

 “ Damn!” Said Sin. as he laughed and grabbed Mikes hand.

Sheila stated. “ That shits not funny.”

“ Yea but on the real, I did that afther she made suggestions, that I had them motherfuckers who rob her house, do the shit. She called me a liar. It was like ten minutes from her house, the bitch needed the exercise.” Said Mike.

“ Well I’m gone tell you like this, you’s a sucker ass nigga and if she ever decides to forgive you, I don’t know if I will.” Said Sheila.

“ Naw girl come the fuck over here and give me a damn hug – she didn’t move as mike moved in to grab her. She was like. “ Naw mike move, get away from me.” Sin stepped in like.

“ Ah, man don’t worry about her, let her go – ah, Sheila don’t leave this fucking gym without me talking to you, before you go.” Stated Sin. “ All right.” Said Sheila. As she moved away.

“ Ah look dog, don’t let her get into your mind and manipulate you. We’ve been cool for a long time and she’s going to come around, we don’t need to break up our friendships together – none of us.” Stated Sin.“ But look Friday gone be that shit, that’s the best thing for our minds to be on right now –

 

as there convo - - continued.

 

(Something happened in a different area of the gym :)

 

“ I can’t believe this, that nigga Mike, over there on some bullshit.” Stated Sheila. “ What’s up, whats the deal.” Stated Marco.

 

 

Go to part:2  3  4 

 

 

Copyright © 2008 Regardless Devon Victory
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"