John's Secret
Glen Pearson

 

      John closed the front door. He’d just been over his mate Mark’s house to play on his computer. He went through to the kitchen and got some coke out of the fridge. After pouring himself a glass and then drinking some extra straight from the bottle he went through to the living room. The T.V. was switched off, it looked like no-one was home.
      No-one in, thought John, smiled and went upstairs.

      Bill had got in about twenty minutes before and realised the same as his brother, who had seven years on him, as soon as he got through the door. John’s T.V couldn’t be heard from upstairs, nor the T.V in the living room, which was on all day, only turned off when Dad left the house.
      Straight away Bill had run upstairs, John or Dad could be back in any minute. It was time to search John’s room.
      Yesterday Bill had wanted to “borrow” some money off John when Dad was at work. He’d tried to open John’s bedroom door but it had stuck. John had obviously wedged his chair in front of it.
      “Wot you doin’?” Bill had asked, immediately suspicious, of what he didn’t know.
      “Nuthin’. Piss off y’ little shit.”
      “Why’s your door shut?”
      “’Cos I fucking shut it. Can’t I ‘ave no privacy in this place or what?”
      “I’m tellin’ Dad, you swore.” A bit of an empty threat, either Dad considered John old enough to swear, or he was just fed up telling him not to. Either way, Bill telling him that John had would only produce a sigh at most.
      “C’mon,” snarled Bill, banging on the door in frustration, “let us in!”
      “No.” John began to move something about in his wardrobe or something, Bill couldn’t be sure, “Wot you want anyway?”
      “Jus’ wanna borra fifty pee.”
      John sighed in resignation, “Fucks sake.” He muttered, then amazingly moved the chair, opened the door and gave Bill a quid.
      “E-ar,” he said, “now fuck off.”
      Bill was so shocked at the unexpected generosity that he forgot all about John’s little secret. After leaving the house he showed off to his mate Greg about having a quid for ten minutes then spent it all on crap.

      But it hadn’t taken him long to remember. He’d spoken to Greg about it later while they were in the swing park.
      Greg listened intently whilst stuffing his face with a bag of penny sweets. He sat idly on the swing next to Bill’s, barely moving. Bill had been standing up on his, swinging his legs, trying to get some momentum.
      “Maybe he’s got porno’s.” said Greg between mouthfuls.
      “Wot?”
      “Y’know, porno’s. Dirty mags.”
      Bill plopped down onto the swing seat, all interest now in what earlier was just a vague thing to talk about to his mate.
      “Wot, like naked women and stuff?”
      “Yeah. My mum pretends I ‘as ‘em all the time.”
      “Ay? Your mum thinks you got dirty mag’s?! Ah-ah! Your mum thanks you’re a pervert!” Bill jumped back up to a standing position on the swing and tried to start it up again, all the while shouting “Greg’s a pervert! Greg’s a pervert!”
      “No I ain’t!” protested Greg. “My mum’s jokin’ when she says that!” Bill continued jeering, swinging higher and higher. “I ain’t the pervert! Your brothers got the porno’s Bill, not me!”
      But Bill was unperturbed. Still swinging, he shouted louder and louder. Back and forth, back and forth.
      “Greg’s—“ forward.
      “—a—“ back
      “Per—“ forward. Bill let go of the swing chains and jumped forward, soaring through the air to land on the pavement, which right now seemed miles below, just for this second he was flying. “—vert!!” He slammed on the concrete floor, bending his knees at the precise moment, having done the jump many times before.
      Unimpressed, Greg leapt up from his swing. His bag of sweets fell to the floor, unnoticed. Before Bill could turn round Greg ran forward and kicked him in the arse, hurting his foot as it slammed into Bills tail-bone.
      “Aaargh!!” shouted Bill and turned round clutching his arse. But despite the pain he had to laugh at the sight of Greg hopping about squinnying about his foot.
      Greg realised he’d dropped his sweets and hastily picked them up, suddenly forgetting that his foot hurt. Sitting back on the swing, giggling at the sight of Bill squatting down rubbing his arse.
      “Aah- hah!” laughed Greg, “Bill’s a pervert! Havin’ a nice feel?” He exploded with laughter, almost dropping the bag again.
      “Shut up,” ordered Bill, sulkily, “bloody hurts!”
      “’Avin’ a nice feel Bill? Who’s a pervert? Ay? Ay? Avin’ a nice feel?”
      “Well at least my mum don’t call me a pervert.”
      “You ‘ain’t got a mum.”
      “All right, my Dad don’t either.”
      “Stop feelin’ your arse pervert” Greg’s voice faltered as Bill stood up. He sensed that the joke had been worn a bit thin. Bill walked over to him and gave him a dead arm.
      “Ow!” shouted Greg, clutching his arm, “I’se only jo—oi!”
      As soon as Greg had grabbed the arm Bill had punched, Bill expertly snatched some sweets from the bag.
      “Get your own!”
      “I paid for ‘em!”
      “I’m eatin’ ‘em! You ‘ad yours!”
      “Don’t want ‘em anyway!” said Bill and spat out half chewed red liquorice into Greg’s lap. Greg wiped them off from his jeans in disgust, “Who’s ‘avin’ a feel now then?” Bill asked sarcastically.
      Greg silently admitted defeat and finished off the last of his sweets. He screwed the bag up and threw it on the floor.
      “Anyway,” Greg continued, “My mum’s only joking ‘bout my porno’s.”
      “’Ow’s she jokin’ then?”
      “’S when she does my bed, she puts the sheets in an’ says ‘Not gonna find any porno mags under ‘ere am I Greg?’ Thinks it’s funny ‘spose.”
     “Bet my mum wou’n’nt say nuthin’ stupid like that.”
      “You ‘ain’t got a mum,” Greg repeated, relishing the one and only thing he had over on Bill who was “rad-er” in every other way.
      “So?” Bill was still defiant, “If I ‘ad, she wouldn’t say I ‘ad porno’s!”
      “Why not? Your bruver’s got ‘em ‘ain’t ‘e?”
      “Dunno,” said Bill, remembering what had begun the argument, “I’m gonna find out.”

      Five minutes before John had got home Bill had found some magazines behind the pile of board games in John’s wardrobe. On the front cover of each of them was a woman with just her knickers on, nipples covered up by blatant sexual innuendo’s that Bill obviously didn’t understand. Bill flicked through the contents and was amazed. He grew red and embarrassed despite the fact that he was alone. Bill knew that only older girls had tits but he’d never seen them outside of page 3 of The Sun before, and certainly not held in such prorocative fashion. Bill stared avidly at all the cunt’s on display, wanting to be able to describe them to his mates, who he knew would never have seen one before. It was much lower than he’d expected, and seemed to defy all comprehension. Particuarly the photo’s where the women pulled it apart, revealing the dripping wetness inside.
      The lock in the front door below clicked as some-one stuck their key in. Instantly Bill snatched the magazines together and shoved them back where he’d found them. He was about to run out of the room when he saw that he’d shut John’s bedroom door which always creaked unavoidably upon opening. There was no way he could rush out without making any noise. He waited to see who had come in. In the silence Bill could hear every sound in the house clearly. The dodgy hot tap dripped in the bathroom. The fridge was opened downstairs, some-one got a glass out. Bill slowly pushed the wardrobe door closed. It made no noise because there was no latch or anything to keep it shut. The fridge door was closed, whoever was downstairs went through to the living room, probably Dad. As soon as the T.V went on then Bill could go through to his room and no-one need know what had happened. Except all of Bill’s mates in about ten minutes time.
      But the T.V wasn’t switched on. Whoever was down stairs was walking back out towards the stairs. Bill quickly ducked down and slid under John’s bed as quietly as possible. He was just under when John reached the top of the stairs.

      John quickly peeked into his Dad’s and his brother’s room, just to be on the safe side. Yep, definitely no-one in. He opened his bedroom door and went straight for the wardrobe. The magazines were never in any particular order so he didn’t know that anyone had found them.
      ‘It was fucking lucky that I had the chair up against the door yesterday though’ thought John, ‘I didn’t even ‘ear the little shit wake up.’
      There was no need for such precautions today though. No-one was in the house and he’d keep an ear open for the front door, which could be heard quite clearly when his T.V was switched off.
      So blissfully unaware of Bill beneath the bed, John sorted out today’s wank.

      As soon as Bill had realised that it was John and not Dad who had come home, he’d relaxed. He would have probably got a bit of shit from Dad for being in his brother’s room but if John got lairy he’d just laugh and tell him to piss off. There was always the chance of John fucking about in his room when he was out, but that would be all there was to it. Bill was about as scared of John as he was by his spawny mate John, which was quite funny when you thought about it. But even so, Bill was still wary of crawling out in full view of his older brother so he thought he’d just wait a while until the right moment.
      John opened his wardrobe and took out what could only have been the magazines Bill had been gawping at five minutes ago. From beneath the bed Bill heard John set his glass of coke on top of the T.V.
      Squatting down just inches from Bill’s face, John began laying the magazine’s out on the floor, open to the pages containing his favourite women. Bill watched, fascinated, as John stood up and started talking to the pictures.
      “Mmmm, Mandy. Ooh yeah, you’re gonna fuckin’ get it. Yeah, right in that tight little pussy! Are you wet for me baby? Ah fuckin’ come on then bitch, come on, you want it? You want it?”
      John’s jeans were undone and Bill saw them pushed to his ankles. Amazed Bill then watched John’s boxers pulled down as well! There was a creak as John sat down on his bed, all the while talking to the magazines and slowly beginning to pant.
      “Ahh, Rachel, you like that ay? Ah fuckin’ ‘ell. Ah, ooogh! Ooo, Mandy, Ooh yeah Mandy, oh you’re so fucking tight, ooh yeah, ah! Harder bitch! Come on! Ooh yeah baby, ooh those tits, oh, fuckin‘ ‘ell!”
      For some reason John was bouncing up and down on the mattress above Bill, who had to bite on his knuckle to stop himself from laughing. The bouncing, panting and sexual fantasy talk went faster. John’s legs began to shake with tension. Then all of a sudden Bill’s brother cried out in pain and Bill saw some weird creamy liquid fall onto one of the magazines between John’s feet. Despite panting heavily due to his efforts John leaned forward towards the soiled magazine.
      Bill saw John’s head inches above that strange creamy white stuff. As John leaned forward Bill could see that he had his dick in his hand which had some of the same stuff slowly dripping from the end.
      “Mmmm, Mandy,” moaned John, “Let me lick you out.”
     John stuck out his tongue and began to lower his head towards the spilt spunk. His face leant towards the page. He saw Bill under the bed.
      John froze in terror and humiliation. This very quickly turned to immense rage. Bill quickly grabbed the jeans between John’s legs and jerked them back. John over balanced and his head slammed on to the floor.
      “Ah FUCK!!” John exclaimed, and then,” Ahh Jesus!” as Bill pulled further and his whole body collapsed, crushing his bollocks against the floor.
      Bill scrambled out from under the bed and was out of the room before John could even think about getting up.

      By the time John had thrown all the porno’s into the big bins at the bottom of the flats Bill had already excitedly told his mates what had happened. And as John was vowing to never wank again, his little brother was planning on making sure that this was one little secret John wished he had never had.

 

 

Copyright © 2001 Glen Pearson
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"