Earthworld (Short Version) (1)
Nathaniel A Miller

 

Earth-world:
By. N.A. Miller -- © 1996 N.A. Miller

Space: An infinite cold blackness, thrusts ever outward in a large void of its expanse making up the universe as a whole. It is in this black void that nebulas, planets, stars, moons, galaxies swirl around the center of the cloud along with many other astronomical bodies that are housed in its confines. This cloud boundary, swirling here silently is one of three in this part of the universe. In each of these galaxies, orbiting around life giving stars are only a mere two hundred known solar systems to reside here, but also it houses thousands of possible solar systems yet be discovered. Known as the Milky-Way, it is no different than her sister galaxies, larger of the three roughly measuring approximately over ninety thousand astronomical units in diameter and approximately is made up of two hundred billion stars. The length of central bar is approximately twenty-five thousand light years from the center and there are seventy major systems that reside here in the Milky Way, alone. It is here in the farthest corner of one of the arms, that a familiar solar system called “Sol” resides, that circles the nucleus of the galaxy.

In the solar system known as Sol, that nine planets orbit the life-giving warmth of its sun located in the center of it. The third planet in this system with one moon, an insignificant body really, shines as it orbits the single star and it is the one planet that ages past, once teamed with advanced life called humans. Now it is silent, silent of the radio signals that once ventured out in space from its surface, where many satellites actively transmitted communications to its surface, or where occasionally a space vehicle would appear to orbit the shining globe. Now there is nothing, a dead calm silence and on the surface only ruins lie dormant. It is a dead planet... or is it?

The third planet, once known as Earth rotates around the single star, a depressing reminder of what was once a glorious planet, a shining star of this solar system from which the civilizations of the human race once lived. It has been now over seventy-two centuries, radiation of the cataclysm that destroyed this world has subsided, finally after centuries, and Earth had finally has healed from man's own violence. These acts of violence were stemmed from the horrible events that happened in the early to mid twenty-first century where man had blindly destroyed it with no reason other than their short-sighted greed, and religious intolerance. These reasons had had utterly wiped out everything, man’s own destiny to die, rather than use peaceful methods to work out the turmoil in the world. This final battle had happened quite suddenly, without warning, and was over in the blink of an eye. It was just over, the insignificant planet known as Earth now was dead.

However, despite everything, two sides waging war, death by biological contamination and finally nuclear strike on both sides that somehow a third of humankind had survived. Even in a nuclear destruction, not many were left, but a few had emerged from the ashes as Mother Earth began to heal. They had headed below ground, constructing large cities and using technology to survive. Solutions were found to heal those and reverse the agents used to kill the people of the world, moving it far into the future where evolution would change life as it was known before. The mutating biological and nuclear agents would be two great factors of the creation and evolution of many creatures. Now, seventy plus centuries into the future, emerging out of the rubble, that seven sub-human class cultures would rise up from the Earth's ashes.

It would start with many species of insects, starting with several moth and butterfly families, to move into certain spider families and bees to emerge from the rubble. There would also be reptilian, feline and canine class creatures. They would start Earth's healing process, and welcome the humans to the surface when man again embraced sunlight after centuries of silence. There would be conflict between humans and these races, to be sure, but it would be kept in check as an unsteady peace and differences were resolved without violence. Earth would be reverted to times when few humans lived on the surface, but with only one exception that it had current technology that was long since put away for war and used in the name of peace.

Leanne Jane Smith awoke from her sleep in the fraternity house room, sharing it as a room mate with a young insectoid girl named Beau Flora at the university in the city. They are part of the fraternity on campus that consists of many creeds, culture and inclusion of the sub cultures that had rose from the ashes of destruction many centuries ago. Together this group is one of the few who have been fighting for equality among the sub cultures, singled out and with many rules that kept them in check for a long time.

As for Leanne, the young woman is an average human with long dark hair, a round oval face, average looks, blue eyes and a trim well figured young woman. As she lay in bed, she awoke from the alcohol induced haze from the party they had in their house last night and her eyes focused upon the white ceiling of her room. She managed to groan fuzzily as she turned her head toward the window, realizing it was morning and shaking her head she swooned from the alcohol induced hangover that made her head spin. Leanne turned her head in alarm when she felt something lukewarm beside her and stared at the young insectoid woman, her roommate, barely able to remember what happened last night. She felt a warm breeze of summer through the window and glancing down, Leanne realized she was naked.

“Oh my god.” I murmured, gasping as I could not believe what had happened. My first response was to turn my head in alarm, realizing I was in the same bed as Beau, suddenly wondering what had happened between us. We had been pretty blitzed last night and I was hardly able to remember anything of the party after about one this morning. The first thing I had remembered was the game of truth or dare, with the group, and one of her dares was to strip off their clothes and make out with an insectoid roommate. All I was able to remember was rolling around passionately on the floor with Beau and barely able to remember the feeling of sexual encounter as a blaze of multiple orgasms ripped through my body. I did not remember anything else after that. My first reaction also had been to cover my eyes with my hand, wincing in pain because of the bright summer light that shone in through the window. I promptly pulled the shade down as I put an arm on my sleeping companion to shake her.

“Beau, its time to get up.” I told her with a grimace and my Insectoid roommate rolled over, glancing at the clock before promptly falling asleep again. We had spent almost all morning in bed sleeping tightly together. It was an act that was taboo in today’s standards, and what we did was against the current laws of non fraternization between humans and subcultures. What we, our group, was fighting against to keep peace but allowed freedom of all races to live together.

“Ugh.” Beau had murmured, rolling back over, the young insectoid flapped her wings.

“I said its time to get up Beau.” I repeated, reaching down to pull back the covers as the young insectoid woman dozed. I gasped again, startled to realize and confirming my worst nightmare. We had done something together and I could not take my eyes off her, staring at her naked form in silence. She has a trim body, and budding small breasts, and ivory colored skin. Beau Flora looked more like a pixie of ancient folklore legends than an insectoid and I felt strangely aroused by her open display of unabashed nudity.

Glancing down at myself, I felt strangely loose, fluid, and relaxed, peering down at my naked body. I noted that my pussy was red, swollen, and my clit was hard. I also noted the dried juices covering her thighs and my nipples were hard and rigid. I desperately tried to put two and two together through the pained haze of morning.

“We have to talk.”

My hands found her roommate’s ticklish spots and Beau squirmed, yelping as she opened her eyes.

“UGH! I’ve got a hangover… No fair!” She yelped, squirming, as she reached up to tickle me back.

“Come on, enough, only if you can do this quietly.” I groaned, managing a pained stifled laugh as I squirmed, getting tickled back. Beau managed to roll off me, our bodies touching and I noted that my roommate seemed to be responding to the touch. Her small nipples, on her budding breasts, were hard.

“Tell me that did not happen.” I told her, and my insectoid partner grunted and the she stared at me for a moment, taking a few minutes to realize what the hell I was talking about. It then hit her, and she managed a smile.

“Good morning.” Beau said sweetly.

“Oh god, that did not happen.” I grunted, “We didn’t… you know…”

“Yup. We did at that…” Beau replied, her hands touching my breasts to massage them as she leaned up to kiss me. “You, er… we, were pretty drunk.”

“Oh shit.” I said with a gasp, realizing what the outcome of this whole experience was going to be. It was illegal what we did, and I could only see disaster in our future if anyone found out about it.

“I think we are in big trouble, Beau, and no fooling around about it.”

“I know… Don’t feel so bad Lea.” She replied with a yawn afterward, “Relax it is not so bad… It was very good, trust me.”

“Well I don’t know about that, but what will my parents think if they knew I had lesbian intercourse and with an Insectoid to boot. It does not bode well.”

“MMM.” Beau said, “Whatever happens, hold your head high and shoulders back, we will have time to talk.”

 “This is no time for levity.” I grunted, my tone warning, “I’m trying to be serious. If anyone finds out Beau, they will put us away. They will torture, rape and everything else involved into going to prison!”

“So am I Leanne.” Beau shot back, and she put her hands on mine, holding them.

My face wrinkled, and I withdrew my hands and sat back on the bed. As I did so, I noted her reaction to the motion. I sensed her understanding and I managed a pained nod.

“It’s alright Beau.” I told her with a smile, “I should not have… er I can’t believe we drank so much.” I paused.

“You were good for a human, if not better than good, more like extraordinary. A super human,” Beau complimented and I frowned.

My hand touched the smooth skin of my insectoid roommate. I still was having strange butterflies, and suddenly realized, I was getting aroused by being next to my nude roommate. I began to caress her, staring a long time into Beau’s bluish gray eyes, and I glanced down as Beau’s hands caressed me back. I grunted in response as Beau rolled on her side our bodies touching and I held my young insectoid roommate as she kissed me. I could feel her fingers dance over my body. I grunted at the feeling of her fingers at the entry of my moistening pussy.

“MMM. OOOOH, god.” I gasped, as my thighs twitched slightly. “Oh god Beau… We can’t… we shouldn’t…”

“MMM Lea, yes we should.” The young insectoid lustily whispered, and I gasped as her fingers idly slipped inside my pussy. I felt myself moisten up quickly and it made me gasp.

I found myself astounded by what was happening, but I also could not shake the strange shiver of lust that ran through my body. Neither could I take my eyes off the Insectoid’s nude body. A smile appeared on her face, when she sensed my want and arousal. Beau rolled over and mounted on top of me, nodding. She positioned herself on my wet pussy, and moved it two and fro rubbing our genitals against each other, Beau massaged my breasts and tweaked my nipples. I moaned louder, as I felt her move faster, unable to decipher the feelings in my brain as a powerful orgasm ripped through my entire body. I yelped a moment later, and squirmed as I felt something hook my skin down there to tug against me. I felt myself literally being spread wide as if the interior passage of my pussy was being stretched open. As we rubbed together, I felt myself spurt as the sexual climaxes were intense.

  “OOOH!” I moaned, as Beau grunted and we both found ourselves heavily breathing as we lay on top of each other. Several times my lover came, filling me up with her love juice and both of us unaware that her egg, the size of a ping pong ball, passed between us. My lips touched the insectoid’s in a passionate kiss, as our bodies remained tightly together as Beau thrusting her hips faster, the feelings incredible as we continued at it. I barely was conscious when we stopped, experiencing many more multiple orgasms, and literally squirting multiple times even after we stopped. When reality hit me, I turned my head, peering at my new lover, gasping out of breath as she lay on top of me.

I had only heard rumors about these insectoid lovers, being mostly female and having no males of their species. I only heard about how they adapt in lesbian intercourse with their own kind in order to impregnate each other with already fertile eggs. I had no idea that I would ever have sex with a sub culture, and yet it happened while we were both blitzed. I turned her head in fear when I heard a familiar voice. Gasping and breathing heavily, she was still on top of me. Beau moved slightly and it was enough to make her cum hard once again, collapsing in a gigantic orgasm. Both of us lay panting on the bed. I knew that Insectoid females mated this way, and the same thought came to mind about pregnancy. Fear washed over me as I wondered if I could get impregnated by an insectoid.

“Oh my god Beau.” I gasped, “That was just as incredible. But we have to stop.”

I peered into the dark eyes of the insectoid woman for a moment before I tried pushing her off and felt something pull at my groin, making me yelp.

“Hold still Leanne.” Beau gasped, holding me gently against her.

“We can’t break apart for a bit.” Beau said, “It is how this works, we are locked together. Something my culture has, unlike you humans, we lock together to guarantee the mating cycle of each other. Wait till we can release.”

I lay there at least five minutes with my strange partner, and I felt the strange bone-like protrusion quickly release me as a knock sounded on the door. Both of us got up, acting like we were getting dressed, and I swooned for a second, not realizing how tired I was by the whole experience. I covered my breasts, my hard nipples and my trimmed, but very swollen pussy. I felt something inside my uterus, like it was rolling around. Beau opened the window a little further to quickly air out the smell of sex in the room. I turned abruptly as the door opened and a staff member peeked in her head.

“I am just checking if everyone is up.” She said, “The morning cleaning crew will be in today.”

When the door shut, I turned my head to my roommate.

“Beau I really need to tell you this, and please don’t take this the wrong way.” I started and she turned her head, with a curious expression. “I really liked what we just did together, and I am in love with you, I know it. But can we slow down a bit, this is moving too fast for me, and I don’t know if my family can understand. What will they say if I had a lesbian Insectoid lover?”

“They’ll get over it.” Beau said as they both dressed, “People are narrow minded to new things and if you are in love with someone that you should stick with it no matter what.”

The young insectoid slid on a long black gothic dress, slit up the sides over her nude body. She turned as I slipped on a loose skirt, a pair of fishnet stockings and a halter-top. I felt liquid gush from my pussy, Beau and my own juices running down my thighs and legs.

“And I love you too.” Beau whispered as she French-kissed me seconds later. Hungrily our kiss broke.

“Damn.” I muttered, caressing her for a moment, before I glanced at my watch.

“Shit I gotta go.” I gasped, and rushed out of the room and down the stairs.

Today, the forecast called for hot weather, and I wore a simple skirt to class, a dark colored one, and had unthinkably gone commando underneath except for the stockings because of the sex earlier in the day. My thighs were juicy as I walked along the sidewalk, caused by my hard clit being tweaked as I walked. One of the side effects, that I did not know would happen, would be my clit remaining hard, swollen, and sensitive. It rubbed against the fabric of the stockings and I desperately tried to ignore the arousal.

However, as the day progressed, it was like a drug. I hardly was able to concentrate on my classes, thinking of the pressure and lust as the Insectoid and I fucked. I rubbed my legs together. I longed and liked the tremendous mind blowing orgasms as we made love, tribbing each other in a lesbian act. Several times in class I daydreamed, and noted my arousal, finding myself very horny and longing for sex with my new lover. My clit rubbed against the stockings and without warning I felt myself squirt a big load, putting a puddle on the seat, also a bit on the carpeted floor. No-one seemed to notice that I had came all over, my rock hard nipples brushing against the fabric of the top and stimulated my body more. I wondered what it was like to have a kid with her, if possibly it could happen, and I got really wet thinking about it. I did not realize that it was possibly happening at this very moment. I was thankful when it was break, and I adjourned to the bathroom stall, my finger finding my erect clit. I fingered it until I was squirting every five minutes, trying to find relief as I caressed my tingling, blood-engorged twat.

It had been the same for Beau, who had found similar pleasure and her stimulation by the experience. She shook her head at the naughty thoughts. Idly in the dark, as the insectoid watched a film in class, she found herself touching herself. She caught herself and stopped before anyone noticed. She pictured Leanne nude on the bed, her trim figure and medium sized breasts. Beau felt herself twitch and she came hard across her thighs and legs. Her hands rubbed her crème, over her thighs, and across her bare swollen cunt. Her thighs twitched again, the young insectoid still really aroused. She wanted to get back and have sex too.

During my break, I sat alone drinking coffee and staring across the campus. The same thoughts were happening to me too, my body tingling as I sat there, unable to stop my thighs from twitching. My pussy was swollen, wet, and juicy as it leaked fluid, soaking my skirt as I squirted several times. Even then material brushing against my swollen pussy made me shudder, in ecstasy. I smiled as I gasped quietly, and whimpered with each squirt. It was like I was linked to Beau, and little did I know I was, our relationship was much more than mere physical, it was also a mental link. I was so caught up in my thoughts I did not hear my best friend walk up.

“Leanne!” She said, and startled I turned my head to my friend. I had nearly jumped out of my skin, feeling another wave of liquid squirt from my pussy. It was my best friend Brenda, and one of my class mates for my yoga class. She noted my edginess and put a hand on my shoulder. She had taught me yoga and we had done it in the nude, ending up being lovers for a short time way back in the fifth grade.

“Jesus Leanne, you all right?” Brenda asked, and I met her warm smile with a slight nod of my head. Brenda had noticed my idle state and flushed skin.

“Yea.” I lied, looking startled by the question and suddenly finding myself offended by her interrupting my lust over my new roommate. “It’s just hot out, and I want to get home.”

“How’s the roommate working out?” She asked and I managed a grin.

“Fine.” I replied proudly, “She is really nice, best person to have, she much better than those dorm assholes I had when I started here. She’s an insectoid.”

“You got to be kidding.” Brenda said, and I shook her head.

“It’s not like that, she’s very nice, polite and not as revolting as you think.”

“Well don’t you know they are all females and impregnate each other?” Brenda asked, “Gross and weird.”

“Well at least she’s nice.” I continued, “These subcultures aren’t really that bad once you get used to them. She’s really become a good friend.”

Brenda grunted and sat drinking her coffee, merely nodding in silence.

I glanced at my watch instinctively, and pretended it was time to get back to class. I already intended to skip the rest of my class so I could return to the house to fuck my brains out with a certain Insectoid, I longed and lusted for. I noted my sexual drive was strangely now on overload.

“OOP, sorry Bren, I got to go.” I said, and turned away from her. My dark skirt was absolutely soaked with cum as I hugged her. She did not seem to notice.

“I’ll see you later.” I said, “I’ll call you later, and we can get together sometime.”

I ran quickly down the sidewalk toward the building for class, and I was gasping by the time I made it to my destination. I had to steady myself to catch my breath, as a spurt of cum ran down my legs, caused by my hard nipples brushing against the fabric. Returning to my class, I longed for the final hour I would be there for until my way back to the fraternity house and there she would be in the room with Beau. I was looking forward to making love with her, a drug-like feeling of being locked together with her, cumming my brains out.

When class finally broke, that I headed back, not even paying attention as I wanted to get back. It was near the dorms that I got shoulder blocked by Gladys and her snobby friends, whom I had trouble with my first year here. There was bad blood between them and me, which never changed even with how many years it had been.

“Hey watch where you’re going.” Gladys snarled, and her other friend put out their foot to trip me. I saw it out of the corner of my eye, to quickly jump up, letting it pass on by. I thrust punched in one sturdy motion striking the person flat handed in the chest. I was thankful that all that martial arts training in Tai Kwon Do had paid off, having foiled being raped many times. Crouching I backed off.

As I walked back to the fraternity house, I grumbled about that for only a moment until I reached my destination, and I literally darted upstairs opening our door. There I saw the young insectoid naked, touching her small breasts. Her small human-like breasts were hard, as her small hand touched her body, fondling her hard red and swollen pussy. I stared at her, and Beau looked up lustily at me, patting the bed. Quickly I stripped, and naked I stood embracing Beau, my hands caressing her smooth skin, gripping her butt. She peered at my swollen leaking pussy, red and engorged

“MMM...” Beau grunted, and smiled. I kissed my insectoid lover, locking the door before we slipped into bed. My hand slid along her bare thighs.

“I could not stop thinking about you.” Beau said, “I came so much during classes.”

“Me too.” I replied, “Please fuck me. Fuck me always. I so want you right now. Be my lover and mate….”

“You mean you would be willing to have a female and female relationship?” Beau asked, “One that is of my race? I thought you had a boyfriend.”

We began to kiss, caress each other and as I stood there, we both gasped in unison as we fondled each other for a moment before adjourning to the bed. There we lay together, mounted together as we fucked, locked together in the strange sexual ecstasy for hours. I came constantly, feeling her juices spurt from her body. Inside my body, it found the egg released in my most fertile part of the cycle, and it merged with mine. After the merge, it floated freely, fertilized, and it implanting in my womb. We held each other naked, holding and kissing. Both of were exhausted and unaware what had happened between us.

Another three months of routine came and went quickly, and strangely I found myself sick, throwing up in the restroom. I did not understand what was happening to me, noticing strange symptoms of being sore for some reason, having more blinding headaches and the symptoms of morning sickness. My breasts were sensitive, and slightly larger as they filled out. I noted a bump in my belly that I attributed to lack of exercise.

After I threw up, I went back home to the fraternity house, avoiding Gladys and her cronies, ignoring them as I staggered down the sidewalk. When I found my way to the house I staggered into the door, met by Beau who was worried about me.

“Jesus, are you alright.” Beau asked, touching my shoulder. Looking up my now girlfriend, I met her worried gaze with a grimace.

“I’ll be ok.” I muttered, “Just need sleep.” With that, I staggered to the bed and did exactly that. I stripped down to nothing to crawl into bed. A loud knock sounded on the door, and staggering to it, I opened it to see no one there. I didn’t even care that I was in my birthday suit. Closing her door, I staggered back to the bed and had just drifted off until Beau arrived. She held in her hands a picture of me in a state of undress with the word “Slut… call ext 1145 for a good time on it.

I hardly heard her, as I slept, and feeling ill. The next day I was up as usual, and I tried going to my yoga class, only to collapse as I entered the workout room. An ambulance was called, and there were murmurs of blame as I was wheeled out, many angry stares at Gladys and her cronies. There was muttered blame and speculation of poison being administered. I only remembered feeling faint, and sickly, and everything having gone black.

When I awoke, I knew I was in a hospital, and turning my head, I peered at the doctor who stood beside me. She had a concerned look on her face.

“Welcome back.” the Doctor said, “I’m Doctor Phillips.”

“H-how am I doc?” I stammered, “What happened?”

“Well you collapsed at the college and you are here for a check up.” She said, “Do you know, or did you know that you are three months pregnant?”

 

 

Go to part:2  3 

 

 

Copyright © 1996 Nathaniel A Miller
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"