True Lovers Story
Hesham Helmy

 

FIRST PART (PYRAMID OF TRUE LOVERS)

You flew by soul to Egypt in a perfect mooned night ,came to my bedroom and awakened me ,my soul flew with yours in the air with my hand in your hand.

We arrived to the Giza pyramids ,and then we saluted Sphinx ,and it said hello the big TRUE LOVERS ,hello Hesham the son of Nile ,and the pharoh of Egypt ,and hello to the queen of Egypt ,we looked at each other and wondered what he meant?

We walked and my hand was holding your nice hand to the biggest pyramid ,then I holded you on my hands and climbed the pyramid ,step by step ,untill we arrived to its crest.

We stood on it and ,I holded u between my arms to my chest strongly ,and kissed you a long kiss. Then we sat and began to talk.

After we sat on top of the pyramid ,and you could see everything ,so you said Hesham why the world lives in wars and not lives in peace?

H (for Hesham): all of us came from one origin ,we are all created by ALLAH the ONE god,and we are all sons and daughters of Adam and Eve ,and when we are separated apart then the hate came and love is much little ,the hate accompanied by wars ,and peace is so little.

You said: H ,what is your idea about love?

H: there are 2 types of love ,false love and true love ,true love is happening when the person cares about the other more than the care of him or herself , I care about you and your problems more than mine. I LOVE YOU TRUELY.

You : laughed and your face was red from shy then you asked what is this road over there?

H: I don't know when we go down we can ask, but the ones who don't love TRUELY are fools ,because it is the happiness of life.

You: H ,tell me what is false love?

H: it is just going after and seeking joys such as pure sex ,or money or meals ,no spiritual love with them.

You: H ,I love you very much ,and we went through a long kiss again ,standing on top of the pyramid.

You: H ,I think that we are perfect lovers ,and our hearts became one heart.

H: always I say ,only one heart feels u ,it is the heart of your TRUE LOVER which is dissolving in you.

You : I want to tell u that we were together thousands of years ago ,our spirits tied together ,I wish that love fill the hearts of all people.

H: I wish so too , it is the dorne now I will take you down again ,let us go,I holded you on my arms again and stepped down to the ground.

You : what a wonderful night we spent together in spiritual clean LOVE away from any materials ,or anything makes ALLAH angry,except kisses (smile).

H : I loved it too,then we walked toward sphinx ,it said again good morning TRUE LOVERS ,the pharoh of Egypt and Queen of Egypt ,then we saw people running to us wearing pharaonic clothes and said ,our king and queen where were you ,and what is this strange clothes you are wearing?

We looked to each other ,then they took us to a big palace and gave us pharaonic clothes ,and put the double crown on my head and we sat beside each other on the throne of EGYPT.

Then we found a boy running to us and kissed us ,his name is Tohotmus saying mum,dad I missed you ,where were you? He was our son his face was beautiful as yours and he was strong.

Then an engineer came and told me ,my pharoh your pyramid and our queen's pyramid are finished now�������you shouted ,why you made a separate pyramid from Hesham ,I want to be burried with him at the same pyramid. He obeyed and went away,he made the other pyramid to the minister,according to my order.

I smiled to you ,holded you ,kissed you then I ordered a box and opened it ,full of gold and jewellery and I gave you a chain of gold with a green heart and put it around your neck.

Me, yourself and Tohotmos took a walk in the garden of the palace ,and there is a big lake in the garden ,we entered our royal ship and sailed in the lake ,we were very happy ,and laughing.

Suddenly when you were moving the chain with the heart falled in the lake ,you cried for its loss ,then when we are ashore again ,I ordered the box and I told u to pick whatever you want ,you refused and said I want this speciffic nickless because it is your gift to me.

I called for my minister to call for divers and try to find it ,they failed ,then he called a priest with his magic made the lake dry and the guards found it,and then made the water back again.

I put it again around your neck ,and then you became very happy.

In one day while we were in our big palace garden ,you told me Hesham I LOVE YOU very much and please don't leave to anywhere me and our son need you ,I smiled and told you ,I am with you ,I am your husband ,why you are telling me that?

You answered because I saw you in my dream last night holding me ,kissing me and told me take care of Tohotmos ,I am leaving to my creator ALLAH ,you cried and begged me not to leave ,then I holded you to calm you down.

After 5 minuites the big army leader came ,I told him what brought you at that time without a date? He answered my pharo we need to make an urgent meeting ,it is too dangerous ,the Hethians (Syrians) our enemies attacked the border ,we need you at once! You holded me strongly and cried ,DON'T GO,,,,PLEASE DON'T GO.

I said ,my love ,don't you hear? Egypt needs its pharo to defend it ,it is the call of duty.

Then I left with the army leader Hor ,and I called for an urgent meeting with the big army leaders ,the minister and big princes ,they came then we decided to prepare the army at once and we put a plan of war according to the dangerous situation.

At noon time ,I put the war clothes on myself ,you and our son came with me to the place of the army begin moving near the pyramids ,then among the loud voices of the people saluting us ,I announced the state of war ,I kissed you good bye ,and told you take care of TOHOTMOS our son ,I will make the enemy regretting attacking our beloved Egypt ,you were in a very bad case ,but you holded yourself from falling on the ground in front of all of the people of EGYPT.

Then I ordered the army leader Hor to leave with the army immediately for not to waste the time and I will arrive to him later with my strong special guards.the army moved among the entire people of THEBES ,saluting it ,throwing roses on the soldiers ,brought beer to them.

After the army left I appeared with my double crown of Upper and Lower Egypt on my head ,I was on my cart ,and my strong guards of HABO surrounded me ,the people
Cried with my name ,and with my familly name ,wishing me the victory ,you were looking untill I vanished from your sight.

I arrived to the army by night ,and Hor was glad to see me ,then I went between the tents of the soldiers with my cart ,when they saw me they cried with my name and they were very happy because they loved me much TRUELY,and saw Egypt in myself.

Early before dorne the army began to move again we arrived to the pyramids area ,I went down the cart and saluted my great ancestors ,then to Memphis ,where the people were crazy about us from their happiness to see me and my army.we spent the night again in Memphis ,and early again we began to move toward Sinai.

And at night we arrived to the border of Egypt ,I ordered Hor to send scouts to know where is the enemy ,they came back and told me that they are in the big valley in front of us.

In the early morning ,the 2 armies faced each other ,the Syrians sent carts to attack our front positons ,but my strong men with bows and arrows defended their positions with the help of our advanced carts and killed them immediately ,then I ordered to send double of their numbers of carts to attack them ,some of ours killed but made bad losses in the enemy army ,then I ordered the entire army to attack and the real battele started.

I moved on my cart with hor and my guards surrounding me ,I killed a lot of the enemy ,I was very brave and made heavy losses for the enemy.

Suddenly ,a strong and very tall man from the enemy on his cart came closer to me from my back side and shot an arrow ,it penetrated my right arm ,and my sward fall down ,then when I turned to him he put another in my chest ,I fall down ,the soldiers cried and killed that man,and holded me to my tent.

They laid me on my bed ,Hor cried saying call the doctor immediately ,the doctor succeeded to make a quick surgery ,and took the arrows out of my body ,and put herbs on the wounds ,but I was bleeding strongly ,the leaders surrounded my bed with tears on their faces ,I looked to their good faces and to their stong bodies and their skin of bronze colour which the sun of dear Egypt cleaned it.
Then I ordered them to go back to their positions soon ,they went on my hands and body and kissed me and didn't want to leave me ,I shouted at them and told them Egypt needs you go back and give the enemy a good lesson ,and make the face of Egypt to smile again ,so they went back to the battle ,but Hor and the doctor remained with me.
Then your spirit came and talked to me ,my pharoh and dearest LOVE ,I felt that all of this will happen because my heart is transparent ,so ALLAH showed me that ,I like to sacrifice myself for you to be alife if possible ,I looked at you ,and said ,I always loved your transparent heart ,and everyone in earth will die ,I thank ALLAH that he gave me such death ,you were crying and your tears were like the jewels on your face.

Then your spirit came and talked to me ,my pharoh and dearest LOVE ,I felt that all of this will happen because my heart is transparent ,so ALLAH showed me that ,I like to sacrifice myself for you to be alife if possible ,I looked at you ,and said ,I always loved your transparent heart ,and everyone in earth will die ,I thank ALLAH that he gave me such death ,you were crying and your tears were like the jewels on your face.

I raised my hand and took one jewel ,at this moment I heared HOR saying ,my pharoh we won the battle ,and the enemy has defeated and ran away ,then I looked at you ,and asked you to put my head on your chest ,the doctor came and told HOR that the bleeding is bad ,and cannot be stopped.

Then I said ,I testify that no god but ALLAH ,and Mohamed is the messenger of ALLAH ,then died on your chest.

All of the leaders came running ,and then Hor ordered my body to be mumified ,then he put the crown beside my head and the sword besides me.

You felt all of that with your spirit ,but you didn't believe ,untill the bad news came to you ,and then my body burried in our favourite pyramid.

Days passed and then years ,then our son Tohotmos became a strong pharoh ,he married ,he had a son named Hesham the second.

You became old and never think to marry after me ,you ordered the guards to get you on top of the pyramid once per week.

In one day Tohotmos came to you on top of the pyramid (PYRAMID OF TRUE LOVE) ,and found you singing:

A date between us �����even if we are far apart

Sure I meet you�����.even if countries between us

You are in front of my eyes����.in every place

Words cannot describe my love���I can't stand the days

You are in front in my eyes���..all night ,and when I sleep

I will never leave you�����even in your absence ,hope still exists

In front of my eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in every place

In front of my eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in every place

Tohotmos said ,mother this is beautiful poem where did you get it from?

You answered ,it is from my TRUE LOVE ,my great pharoh Hesham which I will never forget .

 

 

Copyright © 2006 Hesham Helmy
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"