The Clergyman And The Brothel
James Buchannon

 


David carefully approaches the front desk. The atmosphere here is so disgusting it’s making him uneasy. I can feel the filth of this place perverting my very soul. When he reaches the desk he can see someone he assumes is the receptionist through a small window behind the desk, he appears to be watching TV. From the difficulty David is having focusing on the man he surmises that he is sat on a vibrating chair, which seems to be on full power.
There is an old fashion style bell on the desk which David presses when he realises that the receptionist is far to engrossed in his television program to notice him on his own. On hearing it, the man slowly pushes himself out of chair and wonders through the door into the reception area.
As David gets a clearer view of the man he is struck by his hideousness. Used to seeing people who have more plastic surgery than sense it is very unusual to see someone who appears to have let themselves go. Even the members of The Clergy, who are all completely against plastic surgery of any kind, would not go walking around looking like this. The man is five or six stone overweight, has a receding hairline and is wearing a string vest with some dirty great dark stains on it, there are so many of them they must have been there for ages. His stubble covered face has a thin layer of sweat all over it and the spotlight above him is glistening off his extended forehead. David can however see that if it weren’t for his obesity and lack of hygiene his facial features could possible be considered handsome, and suspected that he may have been a plastic surgery addict some time ago but had grown tired of his constant visits for liposuction. David risks a glance down and finds the man is wearing some shorts with the U.S. flag emblazoned across it. Very Patriotic.
After eyeing David up for a moment the fat man finally spoke “What you want, boss?”
“A room, please”
The fat man grunted in acknowledgement, and checked something on his touch screen. “Fifty bucks an hour”. David nodded.
The fat man nods back and pulls down a hinged screen from the ceiling so that it is facing David. “Would you like to select some pussy to go with that, boss? All our girls are tested for all the major diseases regularly. Safest sex you’ll ever have”
David focuses on the screen, and is not very shocked to find it displays topless pictures of girls that are currently available. Next to the images of them rubbing and licking their breasts are their stats and a ‘menu’ with prices. David is momentarily transfixed by the screen and as he stares another picture slides in from the right: it would appear that ‘Chastity’ has just finished a job and is ready for her next customer. What an appropriate name, he thinks.
Confusing his look of disbelief with indecisiveness the hotelier helpfully adds “The blonde gives great head, and the brunette could fit a truck up her ass”, then gives him a sly wink.
David snaps out of his trance and looks back at the string vested man “As commendable as that sounds, I actually only want a room for the night”
The fat man stared at him like a nun would stare at a drooling pervert who had just jumped out at her in the buff, but for the exact opposite reason.
Worried that he was going to be suspicious of someone who apparently had morals, David added hastily “I just had sexual intercourse in the parking lot”
The man stared at David for a couple more seconds, then shook his head slightly and seemed to dismiss any suspicions, but still gave him the odd dirty look. David sensed that he may not entirely believe this version of events.
Or perhaps this motel has an ‘Only pussy purchased on these premises’ policy.
“Well that’s fair enough, I suppose, but I’m still going to have to charge you by the hour” grunted the fat man.
“That’s fine” agreed David.
He handed the man his ID card who leant forward to slot it in his card reader. David now got an unexpected whiff of the fat man’s somewhat musty odour. He quickly tried to hide the slight look of disgust on his face when he realised the fat man was looking straight at him and asking him which account he would like the room charged to.
“Put it on my credit account” he said.
As the payment was being processed a hologram of David appeared above the desk, the fat man glanced at it to make sure it was the same person and then picked up a small, pen like scanner with an ultraviolet light shining out along the length of it and passed it over David’s eyes with the same disinterest as a stoned sixteen year old checkout girl would run a barcode.
“That’s gone through fine”, he said a few moments later, and then droned off a well rehearsed speech:
“Any damage suffered during your stay will be charged to your account; this includes broken furniture, fixtures, and damage to walls, ceilings or floors. Also cleaning charges will be incurred for stains on bed sheets, wallpaper, and carpets. Especially those caused by, but not limited to: alcohol, blood, semen, and any other bodily fluid. The door of number 13 has been coded to your ID card. Have a nice stay, sir”
David found it amazing that this little legal speech, which this sweaty bastard clearly had to say to everyone who wanted a room, could have so effectively offended him on quite so many levels, but with the years of experience he had dealing with these lowlifes he could quite easily mask his contempt.
“Is it a single?” He enquired.
The fat man looked at him patronisingly, “We only have doubles, boss”. He then quickly exited into the back office hoping to avoid any more stupid questions.
David retrieved his ID card from the reader and walked back outside.
He walked down the length of the motel, under the big neon sign that said ‘Hot Bitches’. The word ‘Hot’ had neon flames coming off it in an eye catching manner. God, he hated staying in places like this, but unfortunately sometimes his missions required it. The rain was coming down more heavily now, he was glad when he finally reached his door. After quickly pushing his card in and out of the reader in the handle he slid inside the room.
The room was even worse than he expected. As he stepped over the threshold the first thing he noticed was the smell, although he had never really come across it before he could guess what it was. The place stank of sex. Depraved, disgusting, vile, sacrilegious, premarital sex. The worst kind.
After a quick prayer, David flicked on the light. His prayer obviously wasn’t answered. Just about every aspect of it was gaudy. The drapes were a dark blood red with pink frilly bits around the top and bottom. The wallpaper had a palm tree silhouette design all over it, pieces of it had been ripped off in places and the back top corner was hanging off the wall due to damp. The bed was something to behold, big, heart shaped, and covered in red satin bed covers, like the ones you find in cheesy honeymoon sweets. He hoped no one had ever honeymooned here. There was a TV screen hanging off the wall opposite the bed, at the moment it displayed an animation of a black woman bent over shaking her ass at David, she was naked and the picture was extremely detailed. Above her it suggestively said ‘Turn me on’.
David walked into the middle of the room and sat on the bottom of the bed. The springs felt lumpy and uncomfortable, they had probably taken quite a beating over the years. He wasn’t so sure he wanted to sleep in a bed which had seen the wanton acts of debauchery this bed had; he’d probably sleep on the floor instead, not only was it good for the back but it also strengthened the soul.
At this point David looked back towards the door, and had to do a double take, there was a glass cabinet next to the door, and in this cabinet were what David could only assume must be sex toys. He had no idea of the particular use of each one but they included a plastic moulding of an erect penis with a vein effect along the shaft, a set of large beads on what appeared to be a necklace, and also a flesh coloured tube with what appeared to be a representation of the female genitalia. The latter even had hair on it for that real-deal-appeal. There was a sign on top of the cabinet ‘Please wash after each use. Thanks’. The ‘Thanks’ was in a different, more playful, font and was slanted across the bottom right of the sign. Definitely the focal point of the room.
David decided a bath might get rid of some of the dirt he suddenly felt covered with. The bathroom was a lot nicer than the bedroom, although it was in need of some serious work it was saved by the fact it didn’t have any sexual paraphernalia to offend David. Unfortunately though it only had a shower, David wasn’t sure a shower would be enough to cleanse himself of all this sleaze, but it would have to do.
He quickly undressed, placing his clothes neatly on the bed and jumped in the shower. It was whilst he was trying to reach that difficult part of his back that he had a sudden attack of paranoia. After tomorrows incursion, the police would no doubt be combing all the area checking all the hotels to see if any possible suspects had stayed in them, his initial impression of this being a nice anonymous place where no one really paid any attention to anyone else had now been broken by the fat man at the front desk who seemed to be suspicious of him. When the police came fishing would he remember the man who for some reason turned down sex? He certainly seemed to shock him at first and it would definitely fit the profile of the man they were looking for. How could he have been so stupid? He thought he could just blend in, but now that he hadn’t it would very easy for the police to trace him through his ID card, the tough security measures on ID cards had meant it was impossible to fake and people stopped paying with cash a hundred years ago. If they traced him back to his community he would create problems for everybody there too. Although it was still legal to practice religion they would no doubt perform searches of the houses in the community. If the found any evidence connecting them to any other of The Clergy’s actions could bring down some of the top members.
David got out of the shower and instantly broke out into a cold sweat as he realised that there wasn’t any way of avoiding this problem without cancelling the offence, and that was not an option. The fat man could not be threatened, he would probably just call the police as soon as I’d left. If he was killed that would just attract attention to the place and they would run thorough checks on all the guests. His heart sank as he thought of an even worse possibility, what if the fat man had been even more suspicious of him than he thought? What if he told someone who could get in the way of tomorrow’s mission? This was very unlikely but he could not take a chance like that.
Suddenly it hit him, there was a way of completely avoiding this problem. But it was almost too sickening to even consider. It was so simple, and yet so difficult for him to do. If he used the motel’s “extra services” then he would easily blend in with all the trash that normally frequented this hole. But could he really bring himself to indulge in depraved, disgusting, vile, sacrilegious, steamy, premarital sex? Well, he always knew that sacrifices would have to be made, and God would surely understand, after all he would be doing it for him, so that he could complete this important holy mission...
David took a step back and surveyed the situation. The risk of giving the fat man a reason to remember him was simply too great. If he tried to silence him some way he would only end up attracting more attention to himself. No, there was no way around it. He was simply going to have to fornicate with a prostitute. He switched the television over to phone and tried to call reception, but all he saw was a black screen. The system was probably down, seemed likely in this place. He picked up his coat and begrudgingly walked down to the reception.
He got there to find the fat man was still in his office and he could hear a low moaning noise coming from inside there. Against his better judgement he leaned over to have a look through the window and nearly vomited when he saw what was going on inside. The fat man was sat on his chair with Chastity straddling him. His pants were around his ankles and Chastity was wearing a delightful PVC little number with a big gap where the crotch should be. But the most disgusting thing about the scene was definitely the look on the fat man’s face. His brow was furrowed to an alarming degree and thick beads of sweat were trickling down the many lines on his forehead. His eyes were rolling back in his head and David could just make out his pupils bobbing around just below the top of his eyelids. His lips were firmly stuck in the biggest pout David had ever seen. He seemed to be experiencing extreme levels of pleasure. This was probably aided by the fact that the chair, and the pair of them, were vibrating furiously. Although this was incredibly lazy you had to give him full marks for inventiveness.
David moved back from the window quickly and thought about just going back to his room and forgetting about it, but he knew the risk of leaving someone with suspicions was just too great. He rang the bell, and heard the fat man shout “Fucking cunts!”. There was a commotion for a few moments and finally the fat man came bursting through the door, doing the zip up on his flag shorts.
David quickly put on his Bliss face, this was what he used when he really didn’t want to attract attention. It was a perfect impression of someone high on Bliss, eyes half shut and darting around wildly, whilst the mouth was getting down to some serious gurning.
“Oh, it’s you again” growled the fat man.
“Yes”, David sounded like he was stoned, “I changed my mind about the pussy”
“I thought you might, boss”
The fat man suddenly seemed a lot more amiable towards David. As if being fucked off your tits on Bliss in a motel/brothel demanding sex with a perfect stranger for money got you a lot more respect in his book.
“And I can assure you, you won’t regret it. In fact you’ll probably be back with your friends”, the fat man pulled down the screen again.
“hmmmm, sounds good” David said lethargically “I think I’ll take Chastity”. He just wanted to see what the fat mans reaction would be to this.
“Oh, there seems to be some sort of mistake, Chastity isn’t actually available at the moment” he said without making eye contact.
“What a shame” David said sarcastically, “How about the one with the truck accommodating ass? She sounded sweet”
Well, sometimes you have to do nasty things in the service of God, David convinced himself.

      

 

 

Copyright © 2005 James Buchannon
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"