Four Friends
Nathaniel Perhay

 

FADE IN:
OUST SIDE IN A BUS


A DEA AGENT WILL BE KNOWN AS DEA.
A PIZZA ARTISIT WILL BE NAMED PIZZA.
A RODEO CLOWN WILL BE NKNOWN AS CLOWN.
A CYBORG WILL BE NAMED CY.

WE SEE A BUS DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AND THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE IN THERE WE SEE THEM PEERING OUT THE WINDOW AS IF TRYING TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING

CLOWN
Hey guys I am hungry!

PIZZA
Yah, dude I am to. But I do not want PIZZA GOD DAMMIT!

CLOWN
Ok ok ok we won’t get pizza how bout we go get some Chinese food or some Japanese food that would be good.

PIZZA
Yah dude Asian food would be freakin awesome dude! Yah baby Asian food rules!

CLOWN AND PIZZA TOGETHER
Yah Asian food rules!!!

DEA
(speaking calmly) Umm guys

PIZZA AND CLOWN
YAH

DEA
Um we are like out of money and with that we can get any kind of food what so ever.

CLOWN
So how do you solve the debacle?





PIZZA
Yah dude how are we going to get some cash when we are far way from were we live. We also have nothing to do to make money or earn it.

CLOWN
Yah we have nothing to sell either because we have nothing of value.

PIZZA
Yah what are we going to do sell our bodys?
Well?

DEA
Now we cant sell our bodies because that’s illegal and that would be prostitution and we can go around supporting prostitution ok so no prostitution ok come on guy no prostitution no prostitution no prostitution for the love of god no prostitution!!!!!

CLOWN
Whoa shit settle down dude.

PIZZA
Yah dude we are not going to sell our bodys.
(SAYING SILENTLY TO CLOWN) If nothing works out were selling our bodys.

CLOWN
OK

DEA
Ok what?

CLOWN
Oh nothing. I was just sayin to my self ok well what should we do to make money.

THE THREE GO INTO A DEEP CONCENTRATION TRYING TO THINK OF AN IDEA SO THEY CAN MAKE MONEY ALL OF SUDDEN CLOWN JUMPS UP AND YELLS






CLOWN
HOLY JEBUS CRAP MONKEY!!! We can sell our body fluids like our blood and with Pizza’s hair he can sell his hair and with my ability to well you know we can make tons of money. With DEA’s good blood he can sell that to.

PIZZA
So we can go to the one we find first. Ok everybody be on the look out for either a Blood Bank or Hair Bank or a Sperm Bank


CLOWN
Yah dude that would be awesome oh yah.

DEA
Whatever guys will figure something out eventually ok guys lets just look out for a place.

THE BUS DRIVE AROUND FOR A WHILE

DEA
Well I don’t see anything out her in where ever the hell we are. Where are we any why?

CY LOOKS UP FROM DRIVING AND LOOKS BACK AT DEA AND STARTS TO TALK TO HIM.

CY
What the hell are you talking about everybody knows where we are Jebus Christ were in umm well err ah crap I don’t know shit. Ahhh where are we guys hey clown do you know where we are?

CLOWN
NO!

CY
How bout you Pizza do you know where we are?

PIZZA
NO!





CY
Well where in God’s green earth are we. AHHHHHHHHHHH. What the hell are we going to do were are we going to go? Ahhhhhhh. Oh my god I am hyperventilating oh god oh god oh god oh god.

DEA
What the hell how can you be hyperventilating you’re a friken Cyborg. SHIT! Shut up and quit messing your panties we will find our way around ok.

Cy
OK

PIZZA
So where are we?

CLOWN
Don’t know

DEA
Beats the crap out of me

CY
What are we doing again?

DEA PIZZA AND CLOWN

Were looking for either a sperm bank or blood bank or hair bank!!!

CY
Oh ok

THEY ARE DRIVIN DOWN A ROAD WHILE PASSING A BUILDING CLOWN JUMPS UP AND STARTS YELLING AND SCREAMING

CLOWN
Holy crap monkey it’s a it’s a it’s a sperm bank a sperm bank. It’s the Fingrove County Sprem bank!

PIZZA
Hey Cy stop there.




CY
Ok

CLOWN
YEA!!

PIZZA
YEA!!

THE BUS PULLS INTO THE PARKING LOT OF THE SPERM BANK AND PARKS IN A SPACE ALL OF THE FOUR WALK OUT AND PERCIDE TO THE DOOR AND ENTER THE BANK

DEA
Oh my god are we actually going to do this.

CLOWN AND PIZZA
YES!

DEA
OK…OK. Well lets do this and get it over with.

NURSE
Hello and welcome to the Fingrove County Sperm Bank. What can I do for you today?

CLOWN
Well umm the four of us would like to donate some sperm if possible.

NURSE
That would be great you get paid $80 dollars for one cup of sperm. Ok we have to weed out the unworthy so I will be asking you four a couple of questions and if you don’t answer truthfully your sperm donation will be contaminated and you will not get your money ok.

CLOWN
OK

PIZZA
OK

DEA
OK


CY
Alrighty

NURSE
Ook good! First of all have any of you taken any kinds of drugs including weed, heroin, crack, or PCP in the last week?

DEA LOOKS UP AND SLOWLY WALKS AWAY.

NURSE
Ok now have any of you had sex or masturbated in the last 24 hours?

CY LOOKS UP.

CY
Oh well its looks like I am out so yah I am going to go sit down over there (points to a chair), because I had sex last ngiht and it was good really good because it was with a… toaster. OH YAH BABY OH YAH. She was good and all warm and toasty inside. When we were done I had some good toast.

CY TURNS AROUND AND WALKS AWAY TO GO SIT NEXT TO DEA

NURSE
Ok way to much info there buddy didn’t need to know that yah freak. Ok now that’s all the questions I have for you and are you two ready to go donate some sperm.

PIZZA
Sure why not.

CLOWN
OK cool.

THEY FOLLOW THE NURSE INTO A HALLWAY SHE POINTS TO A COUPLE OF DOORS

NURSE
Ok you two can go into those rooms and here are some reading materials for you two and here are our cups to do your business in.



PIZZA
Um do you have any other kind of reading materials with girls feet in it.

NURSE
Um no sorry our selection is kind of limited we are not a MR. Peeps but I am truly sorry about this but your going to have to deal with what we have. So here you go.

PIZZA
Thanks

CLOWN
Um excuse me Miss but is there any other thing I can do to help me Umm get off? Like a device or a special help from a certain nurse?

NURSE
No sir we don’t and can you please just get into your room and leave me alone and just go do your business.

CLOWN
Ok sure thing Miss.

CLOWN AND PIZZA WALK IN THERE ROOMS AND THE NURSE KEEPS WALKIN DOWN THE HALLWAY AND DISSIPEARS AROUND THE CONER.

FADE OUT


FADE IN

SCENE OPENS UP WITH DEA AND CY SITTING IN CHAIRS WAITING FOR CLOWN AND PIZZA TO GET DONE WITH THERE BUSINESS THEY Are CURRENTLY TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

DEA
Wow that’s was an interesting story about you and that toaster (to him self) freak.

CY
Yah, oh well though. So when the hell are they getting out of those rooms Jebus Christ I am so bored. God, and that Nurse keeps looking at me weird.



DEA
Well made its because she doesn’t know you’re a Cyborg. Mabe yah know.

CY
Oh ok mabe. Oh well.

DEA
So how have you been lately?

CY
I am good, and you?

DEA
I am also good.

CY
That’s good. So what do you want to talk about?

DEA
I don’t know.

CY
Either do I.

DEA
So yep.

CY
Yah so yep.

DEA
Yep.

CY
Yep.

DEA
The weather is nice today.

CY
Yah it is.

DEA
Good for driving.


Cy
Yah it is.

AKWARD SILENCE

THEN SECENE CHANGES TO The HALLWAY WHERE THE ROOMS WHERE THAT PIZZA AND CLOWN WHERE IN AND THEY WALK OUT OF EACH OF THERE ROOMS AT THE SAME TIME. HOLDING THEIR CUPS OF SEMEN AND START WALKING TOWARDS THE CAMERA AND WALK IN TO THE WAITING ROOM WHERE DEA AND CY ARE.

CY
Hey guys you done?

PIZZA AND CLOWN
Yep-o

PIZZA AND CLOWN WALK OVER TO THE NURSES DESK AND GIVE HER THEIR CUPS AND COLLECT THERE MONEY AND THEY WALK AWAY INTO THE WAITING ROOM OR THE BANK.

PIZZA
So you guys ready to go or do you two want to finish your guises conversation or do you want to go take this $150 I mean $160 and go get us some good food and maybe a hotel room for the night.

CLOWN
All that masturbation made me hungry and I want some food so let do what Pizza said and go get something to eat.

DEA
Yah that sounds really good I am also very hungry so lets go. Also I want to get out of this place because when I think what goes on under this roof it really creeps me out like none other all those males masturbating and ewwwwwwwwww.

CY yah food sound good right now and I want to go somewhere else because I want to get the image of Pizza masturbating because that is totally sick.

SO THE TWO STAND UP AND MEET UP WITH PIZZA AND CLOWN AND THEY ALL WLAK OUT OF THE BANK TO THERE BUS AND PRECIDE TO GET IN WHEN ALL OF SUDDEN CLOWN STARTS TALKING


CLOWN
Ah crap I left my watch in the room I can’t leave now because my mom gave it to me and it means a lot to me.

CLOWN RUNS OUT OF THE BUS AND BACK INTO THE BANK

DEA
Well I guess this puts us off for a little bit.

PIZZA
So where do yall want to go eat. I don’t really care as long as we can sit down and eat because I need to rest a little bityah know because I was strain my self.

DEA
I don’t really care either.

CY
I don’t care.

PIZZA
Me either how bout you pick DEA.

DEA
No you pick I don’t want to you pick CY

CY
No you pick Pizza

PIZZA
No how bout we let CLOWN pick when he get back out of here

DEA
Ok

CY
OK with me

JUST THEN CLOWN COMES RUNNING OUT OF THE BANK AND WHEN HE GET TO THE BUS HE ASKS

CLOWN
So where we eaten…
FADE OUT

 

 

Copyright © 2002 Nathaniel Perhay
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"