Agents (Special Forces)
Chauncey Brummell

 







                     PILOT


   At a small gas station a young girl in her early twenties comes out with a small bag of groceries. She lives about 3 blocks from the store. As she leaves from the store a black van follows her slowly behind. The young girl drops her change and stops to pick it up. She picks up her loose change and notices that the same black van that was at the gas station was right behind her. Thinking nothing of it she starts walking again, and the van starts following her again. She stops to take a look and the van suddenly stops. The young girl starts to panic and starts to walk faster. Then the van starts moving faster. She starts to run and the van travels quicker. The young girl is very afraid and spots a dark alleyway, and makes a turn in the alleyway to dodge the van. Little does she know the van stops and 6 men jump out to track her down. The girl hears the yells and screams of the men running after her. She runs as fast as she can, and drops her bag and not looking trips over some glass bottles. She falls in a nest full of rats and starts screaming.

Guy1
Well look what we got here fella's a nice piece of fresh meat.

Guy2
Yeah very nice.

Young Girl
What do you want? I have money right here take it.Just dont hurt me please.

Guy3
Hey sweet thing we dont want your money.

Young Girl
Well what do you want?

Guy4
We want you.

Young girl starts crying and pleading
No please dont do this. Please dont.

Guy5
What's wrong dont you like us?

Guy6
Hey fella's I dont think she likes us.

Guy1
Oh dont worry guys she'll start to like us after we show her a good time.

Guy2
Who wants to go first?

Then all of a sudden a light bulb gets busted by a rock.

Guy3
What the hell was that?

Guy4
I dont know.

Guy1
Well go check it out Tony.

Guy5
No problem. (pulls out a switchblade) Well whatever it is it's going to have a bad day.
As he walks into the darkness of the alleyway he hears a noise behind the trashcan.He walks over to it and knocks the trashcan down. Then a little rat comes from behind it and runs away.
(Starts laughing) Hey guys it was nothing but a rat.

Guy6
Hey Tony what the hell is that?

Guy5
What?
A flying object comes soaring out of the air behind the trash dumpster. The object forms into a front tuck and lands behind Tony and taps him on the shoulder.

Tony turns around and sees an attractive young black women behind him.

Guy5
Well, well what do we have here. You are just in time.

Bianca
That's funny because your in time for something as well.

Guy5
Oh yeah whats that?

Mark
This! Mark throws a qick fist to Guy5's face and knocks him out cold.
Okay who's next?

The men go after Bianca and Mark
Guy2 runs after Bianca and she runs towards the wall and runs up it to turn a back tuck in the air over Guy2.
 
Guy2
Where in hell did she go?

Bianca
Right here.
Guy2 swings his knife at her but Bianca astral projects and moves behind him. Then she throws a quick back kick to his face.

Guy4 takes out a gun and starts to fire at Mark. Mark jumps very quickly to avoid the bullets. Then he consumes a bolt of heat and shoots fire balls at Guy4's gun and blows it up.Then Mark shoots another bolt of fire at him and sets him on fire.

Then Bianca starts to fight Guy3 and knocks him out with 2 quick punches to the face and a low spin around kick to knock him to the ground.

Guy1
What the hell are you guys.Freak of natures! Come on I'll take you guys on. Come on!

Bianca
Okay Mark what do you want to do?

Mark
Hmm he says he wants to take us both on. So I guess we have to fight him then.

Guy1
No you dont I was just kidding with you guys.
He starts to run to his van

Bianca
Mark he's getting away.

Mark
Oh no he's not. Mark forms a huge ring of fire and fires it at the van to blow it up.

Bianca
Nice!

Mark
Miss are you alright?

Young Girl
I think so. What happened?

Bianca
Nothing just an explosion.

Young girl
I dont know what happened. I think I passed out. All I can remember is there were these men chasing me. They were trying to rape me I think. So who are you........

Mark and Bianca quickly dissappear and the young girl turns around and see's the men all tied up.

Young Girl
People?

Then the fire trucks come rushing to put the fire out and the police arrive to the scene.

Police Officer
Well I be damned. Miss are you alright?

Young Girl
I think so.

Police Officer
Men take her in to make sure she's alright. Then walks over to the men tied up. Who did this to you guys?

Guy1
I dont know it was some guy and a girl. Just take us in please.

Police Officer
A guy and a girl hu. There is no way a man and some woman did this.

Mark and Bianca take off in the team's 2002 Red Eclipse Spider Convertible.

Early in the morning the young 5 get up for school. Big Brother is at the table eating breakfast reading today's paper. The special 5 come downstairs.

Big Brother
Good morning my young agents did everyone get a good night's rest?


Logan
Not me.

Big Brother
Why is that Logan?

Logan
Well for one I had this really bad dream that my math teacher Mr.Bryant was really this secret international spy trying to kill me.

Big Brother
Secret Spy?

Logan
Yeah I mean I know it sounds crazy but it could happen.

Bianca
Yeah right Logan. The only thing crazier than that story is you.

Logan
Who asked you wannabe Hallie Berry.

Big Brother
Now children there is no need for that you know the rules. So Logan I know you got a test this morning I think its College Algebra.

Logan
Yes it is.

Big Brother
Well did you study?

Logan
Me study yeah right.

Big Brother
Not even over the weekend?

Logan
Big Brother do I look like the type that studies over the weekend. I dont think so and besides that I had a hot date.

Bianca
Make that 2 hot dates. One with Sara Wheaton and Misty Collville on Sunday.

Big Brother
I see 2 hott dates.

Logan
Hey look I had a tough schedule. I had to fit them both in for me to be able to go out with Stephanie Avent for this Saturday.

Bianca
Logan you are such a player.

Logan
Well thankyou Bianca I will take that as a compliment. You know Bianca I understand your a little jealous, but just so you wont feel left out I think I can pencil you in for next Saturday.

Bianca
Dont bother I rather hang myself then go out with you. Its bad enough we work together.

Logan
Ouch.

Big Brother
Okay children lets get down to business shall we.

Mark
Yes sir.

Big Brother
Last night Bianca and Mark help capture a gang of men in the process of raping a young woman. Did you two notice anything about these men?

Mark
Well the ring leader had this tatto of a dragon on his shoulder.

Big Brother
Did the others have one?

Mark
No just him.

Bianca
There was 6 of them and as far as the fighting goes there wasn't any superior strength involved.

Big Brother
Well I have seen the dragon tatto before let me see. Computer access the FBI's crime organizations files and look for the dragon tatto.

Computer
Accessing files now. The Fire Dragon tatto is worn by members of the Armstrong and The Seekers.

Big Brother
Okay computer look up the Police Departments cases files for last night's arrest.

Computer
Pulling data now. Police arrested Kyle Mathews who was a 99 graduate of East Washington High. He Went to the University of Washington majoring in forensics. Interned with Interpol and joined the Seekers crime group in 2001.

Big Brother
Hmm that gives us a start but who is he working for though?

Jason comes running through the kitchen to tell the others about the news report.

Jason
Hey guys I think you need to get in here and see this.

Tv Reporter
Last night's arrest of 6 men in Washington have escaped from jail. Chief Brown says the men were under severe security and doesn't know how they escaped. There is a reward for their arrest and the police say they are armed and very dangerous.

Mark
Great they escaped but how?

Big Brother
I think I know how.

Bianca
How Big Brother?

Big Brother
Well if Kyle Mathews belongs to the Seekers then he had helped from them, but the Seekers leave a mark to let you know they did it. According to the news report there was no evidence left behind.

Logan
So what your saying is the breakout wasn't done by the Seekers.

Big Brother
Exactly.

Jason
So who did it?

Big Brother
Well the only mastermind behind breaking and entering is our old friend The Fox.

Mark
What? I thought he was dead.

Big Brother
No young Mark he was pronounced dead but that doesnt mean he is dead. You see the FBI wants you to think that he is dead because they could never find him. Then the citizens of the US wont worry so much and go on with their lives. They cover it up, but the Fox has waited long enough to strike and now that he has its going to be even more difficult catching him.

Bianca
So what do we do now?

Big Brother
Well now that we know who's behind it we have to do some research on Mr. Kyle Mathews and see what his connection with the Fox is. Mark I want you to go down to the police station and see what you can find out there.

Mark
Im on it.

Big Brother
Jason I want you to talk to Kyle's mother and see what you can find out. Here is the address.

Jason
Got it.

Big Brother
Logan since you hate to study so much I want you to go to the library and find some old newspaper documents on the Fox and young Kyle Mathews. Bianca I want you to talk to Kyle's ex-girlfriend Tracy Goss she goes to the University of Washington here is her schedule.

Bianca
Alright

Big Brother
Now I want you guys to be very careful and keep each other informed with what's going on.

Mark
Alright guys lets go we have work to do.

Logan
I got one question.

Big Brother
Yes Logan.

Logan
Why do I get library duty thats usually Bianca's job.

Big Brother
Not this time Logan. Until you can show me that your willing to study then you can get your usual job back.

Logan
That sucks.

Big Brothers
Oh I almost forgot.

Jason
What?

Big Brother
Bedford made your lunches they are on the table and you have 5 minutes to get to school your late.

All of them start grabbing their lunches and race out the door.

Big Brother
Have a good day at.......

The door slams

Big Brother
school.

The 5 of them get inside the team's car and drive of to school, meanwhile Kyle Mathews is in a secret hideout. The Enforcer is punching Kyle in the stomach trying to get answers out of him.

Enforcer
Now tell me what the hell you and your idiotic friends thought you were doing.

Kyle
We were just having fun. (In great pain)

Enforcer
You fool. You almost destroyed our operation.
He punches him again this time in the mouth.

Then a voice out of the dark approaches

Fox
That's enough Enforcer. I think the boy has learned his lesson.

Enforcer
Yes sir. Alright let him go.

Kyle drops down to the floor in great pain and blood is gushing from his mouth with a bruise above his eye.

Fox
So this is young Kyle Mathews.

Kyle
(stuttering) How did you know my name?

Fox
My dear boy I know alot about you. I have been watching you for a long time.

Kyle
Who are you?

Fox
Im the Fox.

Kyle
The Fox it can't be your suppose to be dead.

Fox
Well Im not my dear boy.

Kyle
But the newspapers claimed that you died in a plane crash trying to escape the FBI.

Fox
The plane did crash but I didn't. You see my dear boy I planned to escape that way.

Kyle
What do you mean?

Fox
My body was on the plane yes but I secretly jumped of the plane into the amazon. The FBI wouldn't dare dream to try to find me there.

Kyle
What do you want from me?

Fox
I want you Mr.Kyle Mathews. Considering that I have freed you from a deadly sentence you owe me your life.

Kyle
So what do you want me to do?

Fox
I want you to work for me and be my captain.

Kyle
Anything for you Mr.Fox

Fox
Well now that this is settle take Mr.Kyle Mathews to the military room and get him and his men suited up for the next mission.

Guard1
Yes sir.

Enforcer
Sir are you crazy that stupid kid will ruin the operation.

The Fox grabs the Enforcer by his neck

Fox
My dear Enforcer you question my decision?

Enforcer
(choking) No sir.

Fox
Good then. The boy will be of some use to me. He has a brilliant mind with knowledge in forensics which will be of some use to me.

Enforcer
How do we know we can trust the boy?

Fox
We dont have to. I already know where the boy's loyalty lies. Now then we have work to do. Round up some men for the next mission we have a trip to make.

Enforcer
Yes sir.

Meanwhile the young 5 are at school where Bianca is in english class. Her english teacher Miss Cruthers who is in her mid 20's a very young attractive woman,who all the boys at school like.

Miss Cruthers is teaching her lesson when all of a sudden the guidance counselor knocks on the door.

Miss Cruthers
Hello Mrs.Brown what can I do for you?

Mrs.Brown
Hello Miss Cruthers. I have a new student for you. This is Danielle Burchert and she's all the way from Austin,Texas.

Miss Cruthers
Nice to meet you Danielle my name is Miss Cruthers.

Mrs.Brown
Danielle Miss Cruthers will be your junior english teacher okay.

Danielle
Okay.

Mrs.Brown
Well have fun.

Miss Cruthers
Oh we will thankyou Mrs.Brown. Well shall we go inside. Class if I could have your attention please. I would like to introduce you to Danielle Burchert who is from Austin,Texas. She just moved here so please give her a warm Husky welcome.

The class claps for Danielle

Kimberly
Oh great look what we got our very own Texan girl.

Bianca
Oh give her a break Kim she's new.

Kimberly
Well as long as she doesn't sit near us she's fine right girls?

Girls
All of them saying Yeah!

Miss Cruthers
Let's see where can we put you at.

Kimberly (whispering)
Not over here.

Miss Cruthers
Why thankyou Kimberly. Daniell take a seat right next to Bianca. Bianca raise your hand.

Bianca raises her hand and Danielle takes a seat over by her.

Bianca
Hi my name is Bianca.

Danielle
Whatever.

Kimberly
How rude! Bianca I wouldnt take that.

Bianca
Hey maybe she's just shy okay.

Kimberly
Yeah shy from makeup she could use some.

Girls laughing

Bianca
You guys stop.

Kimberly
Bianca stop trying to be Glenda the good witch okay you know Im right.

Bianca
Kim dont you ever stop.

Kim
Hmm let me think like no!

Girls laughing

Miss Cruthers
Okay class that's all the time we have for today read chapters 4 and 5. You have a test on Friday.

Class moans

Bianca and company leave out of the classroom

Kimberly
Hey B where are you going we got gym next?

Bianca
I know I'll be right back.

Bianca runs through the halls trying to catch up with the new girl Danielle.

Bianca
Hey wait up.

Danielle
Not you again what do you want?

Bianca
Nothing I just wanted to know what your next class was?

Danielle
Its PE okay are you satisfied now?

Bianca
Look I was just trying to help.

Danielle
Well I dont need it okay. Im not a baby. Im going to my locker and then Im going straight to class if thats okay with you.

Bianca
Yeah that's fine.

Logan all of a sudden bumps into Bianca

Logan
Oh excuse me didnt see you.

Bianca
You jerk yes you did.

Logan
So who's the babe?

Bianca
Danielle Burchert. She's from Texas and has a bad attitude.

Logan
Oh really I like fiesty girls. So does she have a boyfriend?

Bianca
Gee Logan I dont know why dont you ask her.

Logan
Good idea B. Maybe she's available next Saturday.

Bianca
She might be Logan but if she's smart she'll look elsewhere.

Logan
Yeah right.

Mark
Hey you guys arguing like usually dont forget your jobs this afternoon.

Logan
Yes master Mark. Im already on top of it.

Jason
Hey Im going right after school to talk to Miss Mathews.

Mark
Alright. We will meet right after school.

Mark's cell phone rings

Mark
Hello?

Big Brother
Mark you guys get down to Apollo Labs quickly our friends from last night are down there. The police have already been contacted and so have the FBI get down there quickly before they do. I already sent a form of release to the office so they know you are leaving go now!

Mark
Yes sir.

Jason
What is it?

Mark
Our friends from last night are at it again we have to go to Apollo labs quick.

Mark and company suit up to go to Apollo Labs.

Mark activates the Spider to drive out of the school's parking lot to pick him and the rest of the team up at the school's entrance.

Meanwhile, the Enforcer and Kyle Mathews are trying to get the FBI's power jet fuel. Little do they know the FBI's best kept secret is hot on their case.

Enforcer
Hurry up we have to get this fuel out of here before the cops get here. The Fox wants this operation to go as planned without any interuptions.

The agents pull up in Apollo Labs parking lot.

Mark
Jason you take the top floor,Logan you take the left,Bianca you take the right, and I will take the front. Find the jet fuel quickly.

Logan
Im on it.

Logan uses his flash like speed to penetrate the left entrance.

Logan
Okay 3 guards at this entrance this shouldn't be hard.

Guard1
Hey did you guys hear something?

Guard2
No.

Guard1
I could've sworn I heard something go by.

Logan
That's because you did.

Guard1
What!

The guards start firing their guns at Logan but he uses his flash speed and penetrates through the bullets without getting hit. Then he catches all thier bullets in his hands.

Logan
So you guys want to play with guns hu?

Logan shows them the bullets that he caught

Guard2
What? How did he do that?

Guard1
He caught all of them in his hand.

Logan
Oh you like that trick hu? Well you will love this one.

Logan takes all the bullets and takes the potential energy and channels kinetic energy through the bullets to send them firing back at the guards.

The guards yell as the bullets hit them one by one.

Logan
God I love my job!

Meanwhile Jason took the upstairs route and two men are standing guard. Using his superhuman ability he becomes invisible to attack the 2 men.

Then he kicks one of them in the butt

Man1
Hey why did you kick me?

Man2
What are you talking about? I didnt even touch you.

Man1
Well if you didnt then who did?

Jason appears in front of them

Jason
That would be me guys.

Man1
Get him!

Jason does a front tuck over one of the guards and does a spinning back kick on the other guard. Then then he blocks the other guard's fist trying to punch him and takes his arm and flips him over. Then he puts him to sleep.

Meanwhile Bianca takes the right entrance and is approached by 2 men.

Guard1
Well hello Miss can we help you?

Bianca turns around

Bianca
Why yes I think Im lost could you gentlemen be so kind to help me find my way back.

Guard2
Well we would like to miss, but first we want a little entertainment before we show you the way out.

Bianca
Well what do you have in mind?

Guard1
How about a nice wet kiss for starters.

Bianca
Oh alright then but first you have to close your eyes.

Guard2
What!

Bianca
It makes the kiss more exciting trust me your going to love it.

Guard1
Just do it Bob.

Guard2
Okay.

The guards close their eyes and then Bianca does a roundhouse kick and knocks them both out.

Bianca
Now that's what I call a kiss.

Mark goes to the front but the entrance is locked.

Mark
Great its locked thats alright though. I think I can change that.

Mark consumes fire through his hands and sends a blast of fire balls through the doors to blow them up. Then he enters.

Guy1
Sir we are being attacked!

Enforcer
By who?

Guy1
I dont know there are 5 of them. There are 3 men and 1 woman.

Enforcer
What only 5 of them and they are attacking my men like this round up the men and find them now!

Guy1
Yes sir.

Enforcer
What are you staring at get busy.

Kyle
(laughing) Your men dont have a chance against them.

Enforcer
What do you mean?

Kyle
If its the same 2 that beat me and my men last night then your men are in for a treat.Now that there is 5 of them you got your work cut out for you.

Enforcer
How do you know that?

Kyle
Trust me. I dont know who they are or where they come from ,but all I know is they can defeat all your men with their hands tied behind their backs.

Enforcer
You get this formula ready to go and I will take care of our mystery guests.

Kyle
Yes sir!

The enforcer goes to take care of the Agents while Kyle is getting the formula ready to go.

The agents are busy fighting the men and Mark finishes the last guy.

Mark
Well I think we got our workout for today.

Jason
Yeah I think so.

Logan
Come on we're not finish yet we have to find the jet fuel that the FBI is using.

Mark
Logan is right.

Logan
Of course Im right. Lets go.

Then suddenly the Enforcer shows up to stop our young friends.

Enforcer
Your not going anywhere.

Meanwhile back at the highschool Danielle is in PE.

Kimberly
Where is Bianca?

Christina
I dont know.

Kimberly
She was right behind us I know.

Christina
Maybe the new girl did something to her.

Kimberly
If she did her ass is mine.

Kimberly walks over to Danielle and pushes her.

Danielle
Hey what the hell is your problem?

Kimberly
What did you do to Bianca?

Danielle
I didnt do anything.

Kimberly
Well she isnt here with us and I seen her go after you.

Danielle
Well I dont know where she is okay.

Kimberly
Yeah whatever.

Mr.Hawkins the girls PE teacher walks over to the class and tells them what they are about to do for today's class.

Mr.Hawkins
Okay girls today we are going to play dodgeball so Im going to split you guys into teams alright so line up.

Kimberly
Well I hope Bianca gets here quick because if not she's going to be in big trouble.

Meanwhile back at Apollo Labs Bianca and friends are busy with the Enforcer.

Mark
Who are you?

Enforcer
They call me the Enforcer.

Logan
The Enforcer whooo Im scared. Come on man give me a break lets get the formula.

Logan starts to walk into the Lab but the Enforcer gets in his way.

Logan
(starts laughing) Hey look man I think you need to get out of my way okay we got work to do so if you will excuse me.

Enforcer
Your not going anywhere I said, nobody is.

Logan
Well I guess thats going to have to change my friend.

Logan trys again but then the Enforcer punches him in the face and knocks him all the way back to the main entrance.

Bianca
Logan!

The rest of the team goes to see if Logan is okay.

Bianca
Logan are you alright?

Logan
Does it look like it.

Jason
I have never seen great strengh like that before.

Logan
Yeah me neither. He's got one hell of a punch thats for sure.

Mark
Well we know he's not human.

Logan
You dont say I thought he wasnt either when he knocked me back 50ft.

Bianca
Oh no guys look hes coming.

The enforcer starts to walk towards the agents

Mark
Jason you and Bianca go after the formula. Logan and I will keep grape ape busy here. Wait for my signal.

Mark's hands start to glow and his finger tips start to flame.

Enforcer
What in the hell is he doing?

Mark then blasts a fire ring around the Enforcer

The enforcer is surrounded by a huge fire energy ring.

Enforcer
What kind of sorcery is this?

Mark
Go now!!

Jason and Bianca head for the lab.

The Enforcer trys to break through the fire ring but has difficulty trying to destroy it.

Logan
Nice Mark when did you learn how to do that?

Mark
Big Brother taught me how but its not going to hold him long.

Logan
Well I hope Jason and Bianca get that formula.

Jason
Hold it right there.

Kyle
Great looks like I was right. Go take care of them Im almost finish.

Man1
Right boss.

Bianca
I will take care of these guys you go get him.

Jason
Okay.

Bianca starts to fight one of the guys. The first guard runs at her and throws a fist to her face,but Bianca ducks and comes back with an uppercut punch to the chin and does a low spin kick to knock him down. Then the second guard comes and she astral projects.

Man2
Where did she go?

Bianca
Over here.

The guard starts to come her way but then she astral projects again this time the guard sees two Biancas.

Man2
What in the world there are two of them.

Bianca
Take your best shot.

Man2
Alright you asked for it.

The guard throws a punch to the fake Bianca. His fist goes right through her.

Man2
What?

Bianca
Oh oh wrong one.

Bianca jumps up in the air and does a front tuck in the air over the guard and lands on the floor. The guard grabs her hair. Bianca elbows the guard in the crotch and then flips him over her shoulder. The guard lands on the floor in front of her and Bianca breaks his neck.

Bianca
Nobody pulls my hair.

Jason
Kyle its over give me the formula.

Kyle
How do you know my name?

Jason
Look give me the formula and it will be over.

Kyle
Im afraid I cant do that right now.

Kyle starts to run out the back but Jason turns invisible and catches up with him without Kyle noticing.

Kyle
(laughing) What an idiot. The Fox is going to be so happy that i got this. Now with this he can power his flighters.

Then Jason appears out of nowhere

Jason
Hello Kyle.

Kyle
What how did you do that?

Jason
Its a gift.

Kyle fires bullets at Jason but Jason turns back invisible and Kyle cant tell where to shoot at.

Kyle
Come out you whatever you are!

Then a bolt of lightning comes out of nowhere and hits Kyle's gun out of his hand. Kyle drops the formula.

Kyle
Damn it!

Jason
Thankyou Kyle for the formula.

Then the FBI arrives at the scene.

Cheif Burchert
Alright men cover the premises and keep your eyes open.

Meanwhile the Enforcer breaks through the fire energy field.

Mark
See I told you he would break through.

Enforcer
Nice magic trick you got there but it wasnt enough to save you.

All of a sudden Mark and Logan hear the voices of the FBI.

Enforcer
The FBI is here! This is not over.

The enforcer leaves to escape the scene.

Logan
Great hes gone.

Mark
Yeah we need to get going ourselves. Lets get Bianca and Jason.

Mark and Logan go to retreat Bianca and Jason.

Mark talks through his digital watch and contacts the Spider Vehicle to come around back.

Meanwhile,

Bianca
Did you get the formula?

Jason
Yeah I did but Kyle escaped.

Mark
Hey guys lets go we got company.

Logan
Did you get the formula?

Jason
Yeah we got it.

Bianca
Kyle Mathews got away though.

Mark
Look we got bigger things to worry about lets go now!

Swat Team
Hey who's driving that car?

Officer
I dont know sir.

Swat Team
Stop it.

The swat team fires bullets at the Spider but the bullets have no effect on it because of its forcefield.

Officer
Sir nobody is driving. The bullets seem to have no effect on it.

The spider arrives and the Agents all get jump out and get in. Mark tells Jason to give them a diversion.

Mark
Jason take care of our friends but dont hurt them.

Jason
No problem.

Bianca,Mark,and Logan get into the spider. Jason consumes a huge form of electricity and fires a blast of thunderbolts at the swat team.

The swat team yells and screams then Jason jumps in the spider.

Logan
Nicely done Jay.

Jason
Why thankyou Logan.

Officer
Sir are you alright?

Swat Team
Yeah Im okay who were those people?

Officer
I dont know sir but they escaped.

Swat Team
Well whoever they are, they wont get away that easily again.

Meanwhile back at the school Bianca arrives to her PE class.

Bianca
Hey what did I miss?

Kimberly
Well look who's here your late! Where in the hell have you been?

Bianca
I had to go take care of some things.

Kimberly
Whatever. Anyways Mr.Hawkins has us playing 3rd grade dodgeball, and he's putting us into teams.

Bianca
Sounds good.

Mr.Hawkins
Well Miss Giovanelli how are you today?

Bianca
Im good sir.

Mr.Hawkins
Im glad you could join us this morning. I hope you have a note.

Bianca
Well actually sir Im afraid I.....

Then the school's secretary Mrs. Lewis arrives to talk to Mr.Hawkins privately.

Kimberly
Whoa I think your in big trouble now.

Bianca
I hope not.

Mr.Hawkins
Alright then Miss Giovanelli your excused.

Kimberly
What how did you do that? I thought you were in for it.

Bianca
Well Kimberly it all depends on who you know. Come on and lets play some dodgeball.

Meanwhile back at Headquarters Big Brother is trying to find some information on the Fox.

Big Brother
Thankyou Bedford I sure needed that.

Bedford
No problem sir. Are you finding anything.

Big Brother
Im afraid not Bedford. I still dont know what the Fox wants with the FBI's power jet fuel.

Bedford
Maybe he wants to use it for terrorist attacks.

Big Brother
Maybe but the question is why? I have to find out what his next move is so we will be ready for him.

Bedford
Well good luck sir.

Big Brother
Thankyou Bedford. Now lets see here where would the Fox be planning to do next since he doesnt have the fuel he needs.

Then Big Brother uses his telepathy power to reach Kyle Mathews and enters his mind hoping to find out where the Fox is hiding.

Big Brother
Alright Kyle Mathews show me where the Fox is hiding. Let your eyes be my guide.

Big Brother sees the hideout and all the military weapons they have taken.

Big Brother
They got military weapons and fighter pilots. What are they using it for? Looks like they are loading the jets with some kind of toxic chemicals. Wait there is more.

Then Big Brother loses concentration.

Big Brother
No! I lost concentration well at least I know where they are hiding. I have to let the others know.

Back at school

Mr.Hawkins
Miss Giovanelli you are on Miss Buchert's team, which is the blue team.

Kimberly
But Mr.Hawkins.

Mr.Hawkins
No buts Miss Davis. The teams are made up and thats final. Your on teams so let the games begin.

Kimberly
Well B i tried to get you on the winning team.

Bianca
Why thankyou Kim.

Kimberly
Im sorry to say this B,but your team is going down.

Bianca
We'll see about that. Look Kim is a very good thrower okay so watch her.

Danielle
Look stop trying to help me okay. I think I know how to play this game, and quite franly Im very good at it.

Bianca
Okay I warned you.

The red team starts the game and the blue team is trying to dodge the balls.

One by one on the blue team is getting out and so is the red team.

After the throwing battles there is 3 left from the red team and 2 on the blue team,which is Bianca and Danielle.

Kimberly
Well Bianca it looks like your team is going to lose this one.

Bianca
Its not over yet Kimberly.

Kimberly
Oh I think it is.

Bianca
Look there is 3 of them and two of us. We got to plan some kind of strategy here.

Danielle
Look I will take care of this game for us okay.

Bianca
Okay. Wait Danielle look out behind you.

Danielle
Look I told you I got it.

Kimberly throws a ball headed towards Danielle but Bianca jumps in front of her.

Mr.Hawkins
Miss Giovanelli your out.

The blue team groans because Bianca is out

Girl1
Great Bianca is out now we are going to lose for sure.

Bianca
Don't count us out just yet girls. The new girl will bring home the gold you'll see.

Kimberly
Well lets see here girls only one left. Oh Im going to enjoy this new girl.

Danielle
Bring it!

Kimberly and the other two girls throw balls left and right and miss Danielle.

Kimberly
Come on you guys we should have her out by now!

Bianca uses her telepathy power and makes one of the girls on Kimberly's team throw the ball easily to Danielle so she can catch it.

Kimberly
Stacy what in the hell are you doing!

Stacy
I dont know.

Danielle catches the ball
Danielle
Why thankyou Stacy.

Danielle throws the ball at Stacy and gets her out.

The blue team cheers

Bianca
Alright Danielle one girl down two to go.

Mr.Hawkins
This should be very interesting.

Kimberly
You might have got one of us out,but the odds are still on our side.

Danielle
Not for long.

Kimberly and Monica start throwing the balls at Danielle and she almost gets hit. She falls to the ground.

Bianca
Oh no! Danielle get up.

Kimberly
Alright scarecrow its time to say goodbye.

Monica
Let her have it Kimberly!

Kimberly throws the ball at Danielle but she uses her telekinisis power ,and makes the ball turn around, and makes it hit Monica in the butt and hits Kimberly in the stomach.

Mr.Hawkins
Thats game the blue teams wins. Kimberly looks like your team owes me some laps.

The blue team starts cheering and the red team groans.

Kimberly
There is no way you could've stopped me from hitting you.

Danielle
Well I did Kimberly looks like your going to be running laps goodbye.

Mr.Hawkins
Start running ladies. Good work Buchert looks like your going to fit in just fine around here. I got one question though?

Daniell
What's that sir?

Mr.Hawkins
How did that ball miss you like that?

Danielle
I guess by magic sir.

Mr.Hawkins
Yeah magic thats a good one Buchert.

Bianca
Yeah its magic all right.














      
      
      
      
      
      
      
      
      

 

 

Copyright © 2001 Chauncey Brummell
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"