Wake Up! You Hypnotised Morons. The A-Z Of Awakening. (1)
Mr Sel And Dr Lemuria

 

These snipets are only introductions to each subject, and so it is up to the reader to spend their own time researching them deeper. I am only here to fill in the gaps and connect the dots, for I would have to write a separate book on each immense topic.
Use this information with the internet to link to other corresponding information.

1. Abductions-Every year, ordinary people report being beamed aboard space-ships and having genetic experiments carried out on them. Many even say they have seen on-board these ships, human/alien hybrid beings who don�t look at all healthy. This is really happening, but it�s also being instigated by human secret governments who are working with their alien masters. Human D.N.A is being studied and meddled with and some of these poor people are being replaced by their hy-brid soulless clones.
2. Abydos-Egyptian site where hieroglyphics of modern technology were found. It appears to show a helicopter, a plane, and a submarine, also a land speeder. Were these pictures of technology from the lost civilizations of Lemuria and Atlantis? You only have to go to the Bible or the ancient Indian scripts to read, that for sure primitive man was witnessing technology, some like Ezekiel and Enoch even had flights in these ships believing it was God or more correctly, the gods.
3. Adamic men-The character Adam from the Bible was not one man, it was a race. Certain earth humans were said to have be genetically altered with the Annuniki genes to hold open their hybrid D.N.A bloodlines to do their dirty-work, by mining all of earths gold for them until they return around the end of the age.
4. Affirmation-To create your own reality through your repetitive verbal beliefs and thoughts. A positive statement of achievement or a positive statement asserting a goal that the speaker or thinker wishes to manifest in their physical life.
5. After-life-Is there really an afterlife or Heaven where souls float around grinning all day? Or does human consciousness once again blend into the mind of the universe to know all, and decide its next move through its accumulated Karma?
6. Akashic records-This is the super-conscious mind of earth, where all thoughts and memories are held, to be accessed by all beings who can tune into the frequencies of the stuck memory through different states of heightened awareness.
7. Akhenaton-18th dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh who tried to turn the empire into a fascist monotheistic society with him as the sole dictator. He was one of the Hyksos tribe and was later dethroned. This fellow is the real Moses from the Bible. Moses is just a title, not a name. All male dominated religions spawn from his time.
8. Alchemy-To turn base metals into precious metals, but is symbolic of humans achieving enlightenment. This science later evolved into what the world knows as chemistry. The real name of Egypt was Khem, as in Alchemy, it was the Indian Gypsies who invented the name Egypt.
9. Alcyone-Earths sun orbits this central sun of the Milky Way galaxy. One of the (Seven Sisters) also known as khem. Earth is now re-aligning with Alcyone through the photon belt, so expect great knowledge transference, political chaos and earth-changes. The whole solar-system has moved position.
10. Alexandria library-Great library in Ancient Egypt that was destroyed by the (Christian Romans). This was a deliberate attempt to wipe out ancient earth knowledge, so history could be re-written from zero-time. Not all texts were lost, the ones containing proof of Atlantis and magic are in the Vatican.
11. Aliens-There are 22 known races from the stars which are visiting planet earth at this time, 3 of them are nefarious. Many are human time-travellers from the future who left from Lemuria to come back at this time to help release the knowledge from earths Akashic-records.
12. Allah-Great wrathful male God of the Muslim religion. So where is this God while his people are being slaughtered across the world? People need to ask this question and wake up from their fingers-crossed religion drug. The real Allah is the creation force of the universe.
13. Altiplano Bolivia-High plane in Bolivia which exactly fit�s the dimensions of Atlantis given by Plato. This was actually one of the cities of Atlantis but the name got mixed up with the historically lost continent of South America. Part of Atlantis is under the ice of Antarctica.
14. Amphibian features-Many humans did not evolve from apes but straight from reptiles, although some came from a comet fusion of both. There are many humans born with webbed limbs and small tails every year, but the doctors cut them off. Primates cannot hold their breath under water.
15. Amun-Ra-Great God of the ancient Egyptians, and is where the word (Amen) originates. The 3 main western religions-Christianity-Islam-and Judaism all say (amen) as they still unknowingly worship a pagan sun-god. The name King Solomon comes from (sol=sun) (omon=amen).Solomon�s sun Temple Mount
16. Anakim gene-The ancestors of all the various human races come from different places in the galaxy and space. The Anakim were said in the Bible to be the offspring of the Nephilm and chosen human females. But these beings were giants and they consumed all.
17. Ancient atomic rubble-There were thought to be nuclear wars in the very ancient world, between 2000-3000BC and before. There is evidence of this in the Bible, and the ancient Indian texts of the Mahabharata and the Vedas tell very clearly of a nuclear holocaust. Or do they tell us about meteorite impacts?
18. Ancient companions-Referring to souls that humans continuously incarnate with again and again in their many lives. Spirits pick which other spirits they want to incarnate with each time they come to earth, automatically through their electro-magnetic accumulated karma.
19. Ancient W.M.D�s-There may have been a spit of truth to the search for W.M.D�s, as Iraq is where the Annuniki gods had their first civilizations, and it is thought they had a nuclear war back in prehistory. The War of the gods.
20. Andrews base-Where the American presidents private plane is stationed along with (many) fighter jets, yet none of them done a thing on 911.They scrambled jets from 130 miles away, which obviously got there too late. 911 was a monumental set-up.
21. Andromeda-Andromeda is the largest member of the Local Group of galaxies, which includes the Milky Way and its satellite galaxies. It is where many friendly humanoid extraterrestrial originate from.
22. Angel-In the Bible (angels) were very human-like and were responsible for many deaths also. Lucifer was an angel that could take on human form. In the Bible they even eat and sleep. They were also shining and beautiful, as homosexuals in Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to ����you know.
23. Animal gods-Native and ancient people understood animals to be brothers, sisters, teachers and gods. The serpent, or snake, is still known to be a great wise teacher. You can see half-man half-animals in all ancient religions, including Christianity.
24. Anne-Beautiful lady and spiritual teacher who helped me remember about, and activate my mer-ka-ba light ball ascension vehicle. Through her work with The flower of life information she has helped many souls wake up to the fact that earth is on the verge of an upwards dimensional shift.
25. Annuniki-The Iraqi gods of the Bible, who were said to come here to mine gold. They created a slave race (Homo-sapiens) to do the hard work. They wanted the gold to eat, as orme-gold extends life and changes (space-time) itself.
26. Anti-Christ-A religious, political or royal leader who will fool the ignorant believers of the world that he/she is the Messiah. But they will be a tyrant of unimaginable proportions as they will be of possessed (reptilian hybrid) stock .
27. Anu�s astro belt-The asteroid belt is what�s left of a decimated planet called Tiamat that existed once in the solar-system between Mars and Jupiter. Comets were seen by the earth people to be (Son�s of god), so the actual planet exploding was seen as God releasing his sperm.
28. Anubis-Egyptian (jackal god) of the underworld. He used to weigh the hearts of the people to see how heavy they were with sin. If they were heavy, then the person was cast into the (underworld) to be devoured. There is a lot of evidence that points to the sphinx actually being a dog =dog-star=Sirius=Anubis.
29. Aquarian age-The religious age of Pisces is finishing and the Aquarian (age of light) is coming in. This is symbolized in the Bible as the man being sent into a city (house of the zodiac) to meet the (water bearer) =Aquarius. The symbolic John the Baptist.
30. Aramaic-The language that Jesus/Yeshua would have spoke to his friends and family. Many ancient languages and names are tonal, and have a certain vibration used for meditative mantras or to induce a heightened Godly state.
31. Arcing electricity-This shot out of the Ark of the Covenant, and the primitive God-fearing people thought it was God. They called it the (Presence of the Lord) but they were comparing this to lightning. Look at the wall relief�s of Dendera to see undeniable proof of (Egyptian electricity).
32. Ark-This golden box of electric was a machine and a super-conductor which was used to power up the Great Pyramid power plant/ascension machine. The Ark was also used by the Israelites as a sonic (earthquake weapon).
33. Ark and Jericho-The Arks sonic earthquake power was used to bring down the giant walls of this ancient city. The Israelites were the Akhenaton followers of the Hyksos tribe who were banished from Egypt for worshipping the dark side of the sun.
34. Armageddon-The so-called final battle said to bring peace. It has already started for many races. This translates as the mountains of Megiddo. Armageddon is a battle of consciousness between dark and light which is thousands or even millions of years old.
35. A.S.B.O-Antisocial behavioural order. There are thousands of people/criminals wearing these tagging device all over the world. Oh! What a great idea, just give them to everyone on the planet so we can be found like pets. Too late, we have mobile phone sim-cards, and micro-chips. DOH!
36. Ascension-The New-Age version of the religious Rapture, when all earth souls are said to have a planetary (out of body experience) as the earth moves from the present 3rd dimension into the 4thdimension. This is a planetary polarity-shift
37. Aspartame-Poisonous sweetener put into soft-drinks as a (mind suppressant and D.N.A scrambler). This fact is widely known and still it�s allowed to go on. This poison re-wires the brain to slow and dumb down the thinking process. Read the labels.
38. Assyria-Northern civilization of ancient Mesopotamia/Iraq. These people conquered the Babylonians but were later ganged up on by many tribes as they were so vicious. They were known for their extensive ancient libraries that told the story of the ancient gods.
39. Astrology-Study of how positions of celestial objects (planets and comets) and their gravities affect the earth and her inhabitants. Gravitational pulls on the water in the brain activates certain areas more than others changing the person�s personality type and intelligence.
40. Astro-theology-The Bible and especially the New Testament part about the life, times and death of Jesus Christ is not an actual literal story of a great mans life, it is a symbolic astrological tale telling the story of how the SUN of God moves through the 12 zodiac constellations (12 disciples) over the course of a year and other longer cycles such as the precession of the equinox. I�m sorry to tell you this Christians, but due to your lack of interest in real factual world history you have based your whole salvation on a Pagan sun worshipping cult, which kind of makes you a Pagan also, well not kind of, you are pagans.
41. Atlantis-Archaeologists are forever finding evidence of a great ancient lost civilization all over the earth, but try to think of Atlantis as more of a time rather than a location. One of the (cities of Atlantis) were believed to be in Altiplano-Bolivia, but really it was an empire that got wiped out by a comet and flood.
42. Babylon/Iraq-One of the greatest civilizations of the ancient world which held much knowledge of the ancient earth. The people here tried to build a tower/star-gate to heaven but God/gods destroyed it, as humans were becoming too wise and threatened the gods. Or was this a natural disaster?
43. Baghdad batteries-Clay pots discovered in Iraq which were found with copper and iron elements inside them, which after testing with an acidic liquid produced (volts of electric). They are well over 2000 years old. Proof of ancient electricity? Have a look at Dendera and Abydos.
44. Baal-Bek-An ancient construction in Modern Lebanon measuring 5,000000 square foot that was somehow built by a very advanced culture with monolithic blocks weighing well over 1200 tons. The later master builders, the Romans, built a massive temple on top 1500 miles from their Empire centre, as they thought their god Jupiter must have originally built this as it was seen to be far beyond the work of mere men. Was this a very ancient spaceport?
45. Beast-The demonic entity from Revelations, but is symbolic of the New World Order. It�s actually talking about N.AT.O and the U.N and the micro-chipping of all of the earth�s human inhabitants using barcodes. Cyborgs? It was said to have 7 or 10 heads, but comets have been seen with 7 tails. Is this what they tried to tell us?
46. Bermuda triangle-The (Devil's Triangle) is one of the two places on earth that a magnetic compass does not point towards true north, it points towards magnetic north. It is called the (Devil's Sea) by Japanese fishermen. This is a natural stargate.
47. Bible-Christian (Old Test-amen-t) and historical book, which many believe tells the story of how the gods came to earth with their technology and genetically meddled with the original humans in E-din. It used to contain many books of (esoteric knowledge). But Its really all about the Zodiac, ancient technology and natural disasters.
48. Bible thumpers-Christians who have let their religion drive them insane. You only have to look and listen to these people to know there is something mentally and spiritually wrong with them. Its says in the Bible that only 144,000 can be saved at the end of time by the Messiah, so that�s why so many are stir crazy and petrified of not being pure enough.
49. Big bang-The so-called beginning of it all, when the creator opens her eye and breathes out. The Bible only tells the story of the creation of the solar system and the beginning of the new earth after the Atlantis cataclysm.
50. Big-brain creation-Referring to one of the mutations which happened after humans started to ingest magic-mushrooms around 50,000 years ago. These hyper-dimensional spores travelled to earth in frozen comets from exploding planets wrecked by supernovas.
51. Big Brother-The Illuminati network of total world intrusion and control by the use of surveillance cameras. When people are watching reality TV they are being programmed to become immune to surveillance and to actually enjoy it.
52. Bill Hicks-Genius American comedian who knew what was gong on. He was an extremely funny, yet angry man, but you would be to if you were brought up by deep south evangelical Christians who didn�t believe in Dinosaurs.
53. Billy Meires-The only real provable alien contactee. The humanoid blond-haired, blue-eyed Pleaidians from the 7 sisters constellation also took him on flights in their disc ships while letting him take many pictures of human space stations orbiting around Mars. Or were they Mazis?
54. Bio-rhythm SUN-god-The ancients knew the suns extreme solar activity came and went in cycles and directly affected human behaviour such as infant mortality rates, and so they worshipped it to keep it rising every day and to keep on its good side. Global warming?
55. Bird flu-Most certainly this disease exists, but lies about how dangerous it is are being used to control countries on parts of the earth. This man-mad apocalyptic disease will be wheeled out again to quarantine countries, just like the laboratory manufactured Swine flu that destroys human D.N.A.
56. Birth of Venus-The planet Venus was first seen in the sky by the Mayans in 3114BC when something made its icy poles shift to reflect the sun. This celestial god was also known as Lucifer the morning star. Jesus was also called the morning star.
57. Birth trauma- The barbaric procedure of giving birth immediately engrains fears, phobias, and insecurities in the human babies� subconscious. Being held upside down in a bright, cold, sterile room and slapped to start breathing, is not a great start to life, especially when there are more humane alternatives such as water births.
58. Black arts-Magic, and its symbols are neutral, they can be reversed to be used for power and evil. It would make you sick if you knew how many prominent world faces are Satanists and I�m including celebrities here. The Tibetan swastika was reversed and used by the Nazis to hypnotise the German people? Have a look at the skull and crossbones on their hats.
59. Black-hole-Passageways to other galaxies where not even light escapes which exist in the middle of and create galaxies. I have a theory that black holes are the dustmen of this part of the Galaxy as they funnel experience and knowledge back to the creator, along with everything else. I also think there is another universe creating big bang on the other side.
60. Blind-faith-The madness of believing blindly in primitive human belief systems which were only relevant to people who didn�t understand science. In other words, they thought every natural disaster was an angry God .We are now landing probes on Mars for Gods sake.
61. Bloodlines-The same Illuminati bloodlines have terrorized the human race, and have been in power from the very ancient world. The rulers have many illegitimate babies which are then later manipulated into places of world power. These are the Bluebloods who have a so-called genetic, divine right to rule, and so they interbreed to maintain their satanic energies.
62. Blood-sacrifice wars-All wars are mass human sacrifices which are planned by the Illuminati bloodlines as offerings to their demon masters in the lower 4th dimension. This is why armies and flags display esoteric symbols such as stars.
63. Bonobos-Highly intelligent family of chimps who communicate with humans through computer games and have amazing photographic memories. Their troops are run by the females who simply screech a command, making all fighting chimps instantly have bi-sexual sex with whoever�s nearest

 

 

Go to part:2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

 

 

Copyright © 2011 Mr Sel And Dr Lemuria
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"