Brennan And Brandon's Slightly Rude, Never Ending Story
Brandon And Brennan Ward And Walters

 


Not to anyone reading this. My self, Brandon, writes that parts about Pennywise, Heacter Wo Chang. My friend, Brennan, writes the parts about Fifty Cent’s and Heeman. Just wanted to let you know that. K…

Tony the clown sat stood at the entrance of a fairly clean park. He looked around at all of the happy children and the busy parents. Tony glanced at all of the children happily swinging on the shinning metal swings, the many kids playing pointless on the colorful plastic slides. Sighing, Tony walked to an empty bench. For a long time, Tony just sat there letting the suns golden rays glide across his skin. After awhile, Tony looked to the ground and saw a snail with a cracked shell trying to make it across the sidewalk to the grassy jungle. Tony watched the injured snail slowly craw its way across the sidewalk leaving a slimy yellow trail after it. What caught Tony's attention was horse females voice coming from his side.
Uh, can i sit her.
Tony looked up into the eyes of a beautiful pirate woman. Her short matted brown her matched her plain green eyes. The red vest that she wore was ripped by the years and the long rough pants looked to have been in a hurricane. Her one wooden leg stood out against the dry cement.
Yeah, yeah go head, Tony said.
Thank you. (sitting down)
There was a award silence for a moment until she asked what Tony's name was.
Im Tony...Whats your name.
Jaca.
Thats a nice name.
My mother named me. My dad wanted to call me Little whilly.
O. (clown laughing)
So what are you doing here, Jaca lightly said.
O, nothing really just relaxing.
Yeah, im waiting for it to be five o clock so i can go met my brother at the airport.
O your going to the airpo-
Tony was cut off when Jaca placed her lips firmly on Tony’s in a tight kiss. They used there tongues to slowly explore each others warm mouth while Tony's hand softly rubbed up against Jaca's hairy back. They shared air and swapped silave. As a brave move Tony's hand slowly moved towards Jaca's course breast, squeezing it and rubbing it gently. Tony felt Jaca's breast for ten seconds before a sharp pain ripped through his body. He pulled away from in a panic and saw in horror that Jaca's hocked hand was plunged deep inside his stomach. Blood coated Tony's clown like shirt and his intestine hung out of his body like dead snake skins. Jaca twisted her clawed hand deeper into Tony's stomach before ripping it off, pushing Tony's withering body off the bench and onto the solid cement. Tony heard Jaca's foot steeps walking getting further and farther away from him that soon he could no longer hear them. Tony the clown lay bleeding on the cold cement looking at the snail that was still trying to make it to the grassy jungle....

Ten years ago a clown by the name of Tony was murdered in a park in the Needles, California. The clown world did not take this news lightly. You see, Tony was the head clown of the OPERATION PIRATE. What made Tony famous was his vast knowledge of the pirate race. Tony found out there strengths and there weakness. Thanks to Tony's research, The clown army was saved from a hellish death in the clown and pirate battles of 78. Tony's mind invented the Neo Pirate Bomb which was dropped on the city of St. Yellow Beard in 89 almost obliterating the pirate race. The war between the pirates and clowns hastily blossomed into a time of clowny peace. But the pirate's came back, slowly, but they came back. In the year of 96 an new pirate city was built off the coast of Jamaica. The name of the city was never discovered, even to this day. Slowly, the city grew until it was a murky metropolis filled with the most dangerous pirates. Pirate Gray leg and Pirate Yellow Ass the fisher pirate occupied the unnamed island city. Tony's death came at the year of 01 and the following year, the clown and pirate wars started again.

Gary the gray lie in his bunker staring up at the poorly painted gray ceiling. Many thoughts filled his flowed through his mind, family, clown children, going down to the clown bar and getting laid by a drunk clowny slut.
Gary stood up and walked through the door leading outside. Gary walked out into the glaring heat of the Utah desert. His thin red clown hair dropped in front of his dark yellow eyes giving him the sensation that there was a mop on his head. Gary started to walk through the clown military camp placing his hand of the newly constructed mini tank. The camp was made into a square formation. On the West side, mini tanks and bright sunset yellow tanks. The East side was made of bunkers and the dinning hall were the clowns settled down to a healthy cream pie. To the south were the gates with two watch towers looking for the sign of pirate enemies. To the north was the Boss hall. Gary had been dreading this day for years. He new signing up for the clown military would mean that he would have to fight in the war, but he didn't expect to have to fight in the final battle.
The war of the clowns and pirates has been raging for 23 long years. While the humans were building towering cities and advancing on technology, clowns and pirates have been busy using all of there funds on weapon development and research. After all of the years of suffering and death the war could be over in this day. All of the pirate army’s and the clown army’s were gathering in the forever desert of Utah. The unnamed pirate city was well guarded so it was only a few deserted selections that were damaged. But the clown cities, were out in the open and got obligated into the ashes. The remaining clowns took shelters into black, metal buildings that towered out of the Pacific Ocean's floor. If the clowns lose this battle, they are no more...

Two hours later, Gary sat in a large underground room filled with thousands of clowns. At the from of the room was a short clown wearing the standard purple clown uniform. He was yelling something about the final mission and about the future of clowns, something like that. Gary didn't hear any of it. He was lost in his on mind. Wandering around memories that he had forgotten and moments that never happened. He was jerked attention by being shoved to the side by a strong looking clown that was walking toward the exit. Slowly, Gary noticed that everyone else in the room was walking neatly to the exit.
Guess its time to go out, Gary thought painfully. Gary the clown walked unwilling toward the exit of the underground room wishing that he had listened to what the general had to say.

An hour later, Gary was standing in a flat valley surrounded by mesa's and thousands of clowns. The tanks were lined at the front and the big clown guns were loaded at the back. In the distance, thousands of pirates dressed in brown uniforms walked toward the clown army. There was a lasting silence then a painful honking nose, a deep crater appearing by the pirate army, loud screams and being made to sprint toward the approaching pirate army, a series of large honking noises and blasting boom's and being thrown to the ground by a pirates fist.
Gray rolled to the side and jumped up to get a fistful of an pirates musket knocking him down into a carcass of a pirate with its head blown off. He was kicked to the side and an tearing pain came from his leg as one of the pirate cannons rolled over his leg. Sounds became a blur of screaming, honking, booming, and the quite whisper of Neo Pirate bomb dropping off in the distance. Time passed with out Gary even knowing it. While being thrown the side and getting his hand blown off by a sound wave clown machine, Gary managed to kill 4 pirates before his was thrown to the ground by the shock wave of a Neo Pirate bomb knocking him out.

Gary awaked to silence. The wounded clown started out into the blood stained desert. Bodies of clowns and pirates littered the desert floor. Craters formed into the ground making the mesa's looked like deformed mountains. Silently, Gary started to limp towards the massive golden setting desert sun…

On a cloudy night in the murky city of New York, a pig sat in a red leather chair listening to some guy on the TV talk about some type of war between clown and pirates and a new type of flu. The pig looked out of the window and into the snowy New York streets hating everything. The pigs pure silver axe lay on his hay bed. The room that the pig was in, was a small square making up a large bucket used as an toilet and a giant metal pot used as a mud bath. The kitchen was nothing more then a hole in the floor filled up with garbage, shit, and snot. The rat eaten leather car sat in the middle of the room and the small TV laid in front of it.
The pig watched the TV for a few more minutes before there was a soft knock coming from the door. The pig only took a small glance at the door before turning his attention back to the TV. The knock came again, but a little louder followed by " HEACTER OPEN THE DOOR, YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR RENT!" Snorting, the Heacter got out of his seat and opened the door to let the landlord in.
Damn, this place is a dump, the landlord said.
(snorting)
So.
So what?
Do you have the rent.
(loud snorting) Aw Anna, I was mugged on the stre
Don't you give me that, you walk around all day with a axe. No one would have the guts to mug a pig with an axe.
G-give me two more days, I spent the money on Christmas stuff.
You don’t give a damn about Christmas.
I'll you be the end of this week, K (snorting) Anna.
You better Anna said walking out of Heacter the pigs room into the dusty hall way.
Heacter really lost his rents money by going to a strip club, getting drunk, getting sloppy blow job from a fat she male with the name of Brucey, and waking up in a trashcan with a beer can shoved up his ass...


The next day, Heacter got dress into his green sweets and puffy black jacket, grabbed his trusty axe and walked out of the door. Heacter stepped out into the smoggy frozen air of an Winter New York. When Heacter was walking down the stone steppes that led into his beloved home, he slipped and fall onto the frozen sidewalk. A young kid ran up to Heacter kicking him hard into the side and then running off into the distance only to be pushed into front of a car by a man that seemed to receive a sick pleasure from doing it. Heacter slowly got up and started to walk towards his job.
Heaters worked as a security guard in a mall a few blocks from his home. Every day he had to walk the crowed halls of the mall looking for anyone that looked to be doing something wrong.
As soon Heacter walked into the mall he was shoved back by a screaming woman. When the pig got up he saw Four people standing by a door that was in the middle of the room and a black man with a golden glowing stick. The people standing by the door was made up of a black woman holding a large revolver, standing next to her was a stupid looking guy holding a weapon that Heacter didn't know. There was a boy standing in the back holding some kind of freakish dog that keep on growing and shrinking and the man in front had milky white hair, wearing all black and was pointing anther large revolver at the man black man holding the golden stick.
Heacter let out a sigh and walked out into the middle of them and started trying to break up the fight.
The woman holding the ancient revolver looked at the white haired man and said "What the hell is that?"
I don’t really know the backing up white haired man said.
The stupid looking guy started for the door in the middle of the room and said "L-lets get the fuck out of here.
In a few seconds, the four were gone and the door disappeared. The black man with the golden stick walked over the Heacter and spit on his head, then walked off into the distance...

The night of Christmas has finally came. The owner of the mall hired Heacter to feed there dog while they went out on a family trip. It was 2 in the morning and Heacter was sitting in the kitchen drinking a bottle of rum when he heard a sound coming from the living room. Picking up his axe, Heacter slowly walked into the living room. What Heacter saw shocked him deeply. Standing in front of the mall owners family Christmas Tree was the fat man himself. Shock turned to rage as Heacter jumped into the air about to slam his axe deep into the jolly old mans back when Santa turned around holding a two barrel shot gun, blowing Heaters arm off, knocking him back into the sofa. Heacter lay there bleeding for three days before the family came back and took him to the hospital...
Two years later, the one armed pig still remembers what the man responsible for his handicap said to him last, "Fuckin Pigs with Axes"....

Heacter the pig woke up shaking from he vaguely remembered. Something about being shot by Santa or something. Snorting, Heacter went to his mini fridge for a cool glass of Soy Milk. The pig gulped down the refreshing drink and walked into the next room which was made up of plenty of weight lifting bars and excises machine. To the left of the room was a single set of stairs leading up into the dusty streets of Grand Junction, Colorado. Heacter walked over to the far end of the room and sat down at his favorite wait bench which was made dozens of waits sticking to a long, sliver metal bar. Heacter was a short pig, had skinny legs and an bulging hairy chest. His arms started off into being pigs but somehow changed into human hands at the end. He had an short, thick neck that looked like it was too small to support his large, pink round head. Heacters hair stood up at the corner of his head, and five rich strands of curly red hair stood from his shinning pig's head. Heacters dull brown eyes glanced over the underground lab that he lived in. Picking himself up from the weight lifting bench, he walked comfortably back to his bedroom...
The next day Heacter got up at 6, got dress into green army shorts and a black vast that exposed his hairy chess. Putting on his blue baseball cap, Heacter walked out into the weight room. By the stairs leading up into daylight, there was a fantasy looking silver axe leaning against the wall. Heacter picked up this axe and walked out into the glaring Colorado sun.
Heacter worked for a young man that the town called "That guy" or "You know" and "Brenani" but his real name was Brandon and only a select few people new this. Well Brandon ran an operation that was secret to most of the world. Brandon had the powers to imploded cars at will and he had hired Hecter to help him in his duties. Brandon didn't just implode cars for fun. He ran a business guarding people that had the "Penis of Energy" from a man with the name of Solant and a young woman that was called Jenny. When Brandon hired Heacter, he in trusted the young pig with the axe of somber pain. Heacter took this as a extremely high comment. Heacter co workers were all nice fellows and everyone got along good, till the polar bear came...
Heacter sat in an small dinner with the wonderful view of towering cliffs and the smoggy freeway. When Heacter checked his mail there was a letter from Brandon explaining a new job for the pig and a partner for him. The last job Heacter had that Brandon assigned him was to guard a guy named Brennan who had the "Blue Penis" classification. Heacter the pig had great fun smashing all of Brennan's cars to smithereens while keeping a close eye out for that pesky Solant. Heacter had only had a partner once before and that was the mission on guarding Yellow Ass the Pirate from Jenny's penis taking powers. The thought of having a partner meant a big mission, and a big mission that he would probably being going to a big city with lots of jeeps to smash to pieces. After Heacter finished his banana and cream sundae, he walked out into the light, hoped onto his shinny yellow motorcycle and drove off to the direction of Brandon's headcounters...
Three hours later, Heacter walked out of Brandon's office when he was pushed to the side by a very large polar bear wearing a midnight black shirt that said "ROOOOOAAARRRR" and an open green jacket over the shirt. His long gray cargo pants swished lightly as the polar bear walked into Brandon's office. Heacter got up with a red face and his nose flarrring like a bull. The pig walked slowly outside, walked to his tipped over motorcycle and waited for his partner to arrive. A few minutes later the polar bear came walking out of Brandon's headcorts with a lumberjacks chainsaw hanging over his shoulder that had "BOB" written across it in bright orange letters. The polar bear, spotted Heacter and started to walk over to the staring pig. When the bear arrived at Heacter, he reached into one of his pockets and pulled out and army pattern fisherman's hat with a gold feather sticking out of one of the sides and slapped it onto his head and said "Pig. Im handsome, right." Heacter just starred at the polar bear that actually was handsome, Heacter thought in silent anger. The polar bear, scratched his ass, looked at Heacter closely with his piercing blue eyes and said "Lets go Pig, we have to protect some guy with a glowing brown penis from some girl called Jenna"
The guy's name is Riley and the girl that is trying to take his penis is called "Jenny" not "Jenna", Heacter said annoyed.
Whatever.
So whats your na-
Shut up Pig. That babe over there is looking at me, yeah. And I will only respond to the name of Garcia.
Garcia?
Thats right pig.
Well my name is Heacter.
I don’t care. So lets go, my motorcycle is over there. Get on you thing and you follow me understood.
I guess so...
So... now were are we heading too anyways?
What? You don't even knew (snorting laughing)
Tell Pig.
Needles, California.
Aw, a road trip. With a pig.
Can you unless call me Heacter.
No pig...

The trip to needles was a hard one for Heacter and Heacter only. Garcia was rude and didn't care about the pigs need. While Garcia was getting a wet blowjob from a Mexican school teacher, Heacter was stuck to the corner, quietly masturbating. When they got to Needles much didn't change. Garcia seemed to killing anyone that looked at him funny with his crusty chain saw. After awhile, Garcia was reviving anal sex from the guy that they were suppose to be guarding wife. Heacter became jealous and that jealousy turned hastily into pure piggy rage. The rage slowly escalated into hatred and started to fill up his thoughts every second of his piggy life. On a humid day two weeks after they arrived in Needles, California, Heacter got all of his rage out and even more.
Garcia was sitting on a bench in a deserted basketball court gazing out into oblivion when Heacter came back with Garcia's Cherry Coke. Garcia took one sip of it then spit the fizzy soda into Heacters face.
"I SAID I WANTED DIED CHERRY COKE YOU FAT ASS", Garcia screamed into Heacters face. For awhile Heacter just sat there looking at nothing, then the rage escaped and Garcia got a face full of the somber pain as Heacters axe ripped across the polar bears face throwing him to the ground. Garcia turned around to get a ripped open stomach. Garcia roared loudly as anther axe swing tore his side open and he was thrown onto his back.
THIS IS FOR CALLING ME A PIG, Heacter screamed while smashing the axe into Garcia's back.
THIS IS FOR GETTING BLOWJOB'S, Heacter shouted ramming the axe deep into the left side of the polar bears back.
THIS IS FOR WEARING A SHIRT THAT SAYS ROAR, Heacter yelled as he slammed the axe into Garcia's spinal cord.
AND THIS IS FOR BEING A FREAKING POLOR BEAR WITH A LUMBER JACKS CHAIN SAW, Heacter blurted out with all of his breath cramming the axe of somber pain deep into Garcia's skull making blood and specks of polar bear brains fly everywhere.
Slowly Heacter started to walk away from the mashed up polar bear but gave him one last kick to the groin for extra measures. When Heacter got back to the guy that he was guarding house his wife was leaning next to her bleeding husband that was messing a penis ."FUCK", Heacter mumbled under his breath. Heacter walked out of the house, toward his spotless yellow motorcycle, sat on it smearing the shinning surface with the rich red color of an polar bears blood. By nine in the afternoon, Heacter was out of Needles and was about to cross over into the Arizona’s desert when a cop tripped over Garcia's mutilated body...

Lying in a jell cell a little over two hundred from Baker, California, was a pig. The pig which happened to be named Heacter, sat up in his bed in the jail cell which gave of a small creak. The cops had caught Heacter, when he was passing through Las Vegas. Heacter was held on trial for murdering the polar bear, Garcia in Needles, California. The trial was ending today and Heacter had to painfully wait in his cell for his sentence.
It was all that fucking polar bears fought, Heacter thought while staring into the hard granite floor of his jail cell. There was a sound of gate opening in the distance and two sets of foot sets walking towards Heacters cell, that the pig took no notice of. The footsteps stopped in front of Heacters cell, Heacter was snapped to attention by a voice that he recognized, looking up into Brandon's face which was hidden by darkness.
Hello Heacter, Brandon.
O Hey. What you doing here?
Iv come to get you out.
So, im free?
Yes.
How? There was plenty of evidence, seven different people saw I did it and I even told the court that I didn't but they only laughed and said, "He's trying to trick us. He wants us to believe he did it, so we don't and let him free. He's a tricky little basterd but I wont fall for your piggy little tricks HAHA."
You don’t need to know how I got you out Heacter, just be thank full I cared enough for you to come all the way out here. And besides, the court had all of there hands full with suicidal clowns and ramping pirates.
Yeah, Grand Junction was destroyed by the basterd.
Good sources told me that it would happen, Brandon stated darkly. I fled before they came, but all of my followers died, sadly, so your the only one left Heacter.
Uh...do you want me to let the pig out or can I go and finish jerking off now, the guard said stupidly.
Go head, Brandon said.
Ten minutes later, Heacter was sitting in a smoky gray jeep traveling South. The jeeps inter was made up of black leather sets and windows that you could look out in but couldn't see throw the black glass on the outside. The driver of the jeep was hiding behind an thick layer of cloudy glass.” Put these clothes on Heacter, I cant stand that orange color. It reminds me to much of oranges shitted out by a in raged clown." Brandon said tossing a pair of blue jeans, and a leather vest made up of three pockets and the name MARSHEL written on it. After Heacter gladly put the clothes on the jeep bounced like went over a bump and Heacter faintly heard Brandon mutter, "Damn donut monsters." There was a few minutes of painful silence when Brandon spoke.
So you killed Garcia.
Heacter was silent for a few moments then said, Well yeah.
With your axe?
Yes.
Hmmm.
(silence)
Heacter, I could care less that you killed Garcia or not. His mother was run over by a semi truck that didn't need a driver and his dad had his ass caped open. What I care about is that, you let Jenny take that man's glowing brown penis. Now Solant and Jenny are closer to resurrecting Pennywise the clown.
Heacter shuttered at the name, remember when he was just a four year old little big with an foolish grin on his face when Pennywise was still alive, donut monsters ran lose in the streets( not just in the desert and certain cities), trolls with yellow beards walked around with chainsaws backhanding anyone that got close to them. Heacters own mom was slain by Pennywise Claws of the Hunted. Pennywise was alive until Heacter was seven and a semi truck that was on fire, somehow screaming, ran into Pennywise crushing the screaming clown's stomach and then blowing up into an inferno of red fireballs and blue strikes of gassy fire raining down on everything in its radius...
Heacter, I need you to guard a man that lives in Reno, Nevada. This is very import that you protect this guy or Pennywise will come back. This man has the "Golden Gift Style Penis" which makes him a big target.
I wont fail you this time Brandon.
Good, Brandon said. They rode on in silence for a few more hours until Heacter felt the jeep come to a stop. "This is were you get off Heacter and... Iv heard a rumor that a man with a magic? I keep wanting to say magic for some reason...but anyways, a man with an golden stick." Brandon said.
Why?
I wont say, just watch your back Heacter, and with that Heacter slid out of the jeep, the door shut its self and the jeep started to drive off into the distance. Heacter looked around and saw that he was in a region surrounded with mountains that with a white river painted into them. The left of Heacter was an shinning red motorcycle and an chrome axe that spit at the end forming an unnamable but deadly shape. Heacter slung his newly found axe over his shoulder, sat on his motorcycle and drove off towards Nevada...
The trip to Reno wasn't hard for Heacter, it was just "Hard on the Body". While on his trip to Reno, he got in a bar fight over a pool game and ended up waking up in a ditch with multiple piles of human waste in his mouth, ears, and shoved up his ass. Heacter got drunk in a bar in a town in Outer California and ended up waking up in an empty bed with the unforgettable taste of penis in his mouth. When Heacter got in Nevada, he spent a evening in a casino only to be in a shoot out between a gang that had FIREBUG tattooed across there face and a group of old woman wearing men's under wear and nothing else...
After a week of being on the road, Heacter finally found Reno. The man that Heacter had to guard happened to be an true p-i-m-p. His name was Charily and his penis was had an massive golden coloring to it. Every day and night, Heacter had to grab his beloved axe and follow Charily out into the streets of Reno and watch as the man with the golden type penis made his living off sluty Mexican women. All was good for eight days, drinking in bars, getting paid for blowjobs by a slut wearing a blindfold not knowing that the meaty, sticky dick that she was sucking belonged to a pig. Heacter became good friends with Charily, getting tips on pimping and money from fat ass sluts. Many times though Heacter found him self being followed by a black man with a dazzling white smile and a glowing stick have hiding in his clothes. All went good until the night of rain...
The warm rain bounced off and on the roof of Charily unpaid for apartment. Charily himself sat on the floor counting the days earnings while Heacter sat to the corner, waxing his axe with grease that he stole from the gas station that was owned by freakishly large Chinese people down the street. All was quiet until an woman dressed in purple robes smashed throw the window, flipped Heacter off, grabbed Charily and jumped out of the window. It took an second before Heacter calculated what happened before he grabbed his axe and tripped clumsily out of the window onto the hard, wet cement. Grabbing his self up, Heacter looked up and saw the woman that probably was Jenny, running down the street, dragging the screaming pimp. Heacter ran after her unable to get more then five feet t to the woman before she screamed and threw a piece of small dynamite at him. After about thirty minutes of chasing the woman, weakness over came the pig. "Aw Fu-Fuck" Heacter snorted out. When Jenny got 50 feet away from Heacter she yelled in delight, ripped off Charlie’s pants, pulled out a giant pair of golden scissors like clamps and was about to rip off his penis when she looked up. A helicopter with a face that was smiling like a high ass hobo was crashing towards Jenny and the pant less pimp. A clown jumped out of the smiling white plane and yelled "FUCK YOU WO CHANG!!!" before he slammed head first into the cement. Heacter heard the helicopter say "O SHIIIIITTT" before it collided into the ground turning the street into a flaming inferno. The shock wave that the impact gave off blew out the windows that were close enough to the explosion. The fire blazed brightly into the night air before the desert rain came down upon the blaze forcing it into a quiet flame. Heacter started at the remands of the helicopter and then turned around and started to walk towards Charily house were his motorcycle was. Heacter was out of Reno before the cops found out what happened and when they did, they just said it was anther suicidal clown. Heacter drove east hopping that either he would find or be found by Brandon........


50 cent got out of his brightly orange colored pimp mobile van and started to walk down the streets of Las Vegas. He saw a lot of Wo Chang followers in the clubs as he was walking down the street. They were evil pink robes that seemed to smile at you. 50 cent the black pimp master of doom walked into the club called She males from hell. This is the club Goofy the dog saw Heacter the pig enter. Goofy had told 50 cent this a couple of minutes ago. 50 cent had looked at his muscular black arms then walked into the Starbucks coffee shop that Goofy was standing in. 50 cent removed his black revolver of pimp from the front pocket of his jeans and pushed the barrel up against Goofy the dogs long hairy black ear. Goofy was holding a Styrofoam cup of coffee in one of his white gloved hands. 50 cent cocked the hammer of the black revolver of pimp and told Goofy to tell him where Heacter the pig had gone. Goofy told 50 cent that he had seen Heacter the pig enter the club called She males from hell. 50 cent placed the black revolver of doom back into the front right pocket of his jeans. Goofy was shaking so much in fear that the Styrofoam cup of coffee slipped from his gloved hand and hit the tile floor and spilled. Goofy got a angry look on his face and screamed what the hell are we gunna do now? Then Goofy kicked the empty cup of coffee and then flipped 50 cent off. 50 cent stood in the puddle of spilt coffee for a second thinking. Then 50 cent pulled out the black revolver of pimp from his jeans and pointed it at Goofy’s dog head and pulled the trigger. Goofy’s dog head evaporated in a cloud of blood and teeth. A fat Chinese bald man started to run out of the coffee shop yelling Wo Chang save me! Then the Chinese man tripped over Goofy’s dead headless body and his face went into the hot coffee. The last word the Chinese man said was Dam nit and then 50 cent pointed his black revolver of doom at the Chinese mans back and shot three bullets. 50 cent muttered to himself fucking Wo Chang followers as he slipped behind the wheel of his pimp mobile. Ten minutes later he saw the club She males from hell and got out of his pimp mobile. He started to walk down the street towards the club seeing a lot of Wo Chang followers. He also saw a dead donut monster lying upon a whole bunch of trash in a dumpster. A cardboard sign was stuck to the donut monsters body. In the donut monsters custard blood the sign said Vote For Wo Chang and all donut monsters shall be eliminated!!! 50 cent walked into the club. The black revolver of pimp was in the front right pocket of his jeans. 50 cent saw Stu Redman in the back of the club angrily grabbing a fat chefs cooking shirt. A crow sat upon a slot machine grooming its black feathers. 50 cent recognized the crow as the crow of gay sex and truth. You could ask him any question and he could give you a answer. 50 cent walked over to the slot machine and grabbed the raven in his powerful black pimp hand. Where is Heacter the pig 50 cent asked the crow. Upstairs in room 217 the crow responded. 50 cent decided to keep the crow it could come in handy for many questions. He stuffed the crow in one of the back pockets of his jeans. 50 cent walked up the staircase and found a door that had the golden numbers of 217 upon it. 50 cent kicked down the wooden door and saw Tony the she male giving the pig a sloppy wet blowjob in the corner of the room. As soon as Heacter the pig saw 50 cent he reached for his large axe of somber pain that was leaning against the wall……….



………Heacter the brave pig grabbed his large axe of somber pain that was leaning against the wall. Tony the she male was still giving him a sloppy blowjob as he did this. Heacter the pig had the axe in his hands and was ready to swing it but it was too late 50 cent was pointing the black revolver of pimp at him from across the room. As 50 cent cocked the black revolver of pimp he said Any last words?. At that same instant a man dressed in a brown weasel suit ran out of the bathroom and tackled 50 cent to the carpet. 50 cent pulled the trigger as he hit the floor and the bullet went into the ceiling sending plaster flying everywhere. The man in the brown weasel suit was still laying on top of 50 cent laughing like a gay ass hobo. 50 cent muttered to himself. Now that just made me mad. The man in the weasel suit knocked the black revolver of pimp from 50 cents black hands. The carpet flew into a wastebasket that stood near the bed a couple feet away. Heacter the pig was now standing over 50 cent holding the large axe of somber pain. The pig started to swing the axe downward. When the large blade of the axe was about two and a half inches away from 50 cents face a helicopter with the laughing face of a gay street sign hobo flew at a fast speed into the roof of the club. There was a large explosion but before it happened 50 cent heard the helicopter scream O SHIIIIIT. The man in the brown weasel suit flew across the room and landed on the bed softly but somehow he broke his neck. 50 cent felt the heat of the explosion on his face and rolled a couple of feet across the carpet. Heacter the pig was lifted from the ground by the explosion and thrown into the wall. Heacter dropped his axe to the carpet as he hit the wall. 50 cent slowly crawled towards the wastebasket. Heacter shook his head and tried to ignore the pain as he grabbed his axe of somber pain off the floor. Tony the she male was dancing naked in the corner of the room. He had nice small round breasts but between his hairy legs was a nasty multicolored penis. The man in the weasel suit lay dead on top of the bed. The crow was squirming around and cawing in the back pocket of 50 cents jeans. 50 cent grabbed the pimp revolver of doom out of the wastebasket a couple of seconds after Heacter had picked his axe off from the carpet. Heacter ran at 50 cent his axe held high above his head ready to swing. 50 cent still laying down by the bed was fumbling with the black revolver of pimp. 50 cent knew that he only had one bullet left in the black revolver of pimp so he had decided to use it in the right way. 50 cent aimed and pulled the trigger of the black revolver of pimp. The bullet plunged through the pink fat of Heacters chest and stopped the pigs heart. But before 50 cent had fired the shot Heacter had swung the axe downward. As Heacter the pig fell to the carpet dead the axe of somber pain cut into 50 cents stomach. 50 cent tried to pull the axe out of his stomach and it stuck. 50 cent felt the somber pain rip through him like a donkey. 50 cent pulled the crow of gay sex and truth out of his back pocket and asked the crow if he would live. The crow rustled its black feathers and looked around and then said Ok how the fuck would I know that……..

Some time in the Past…………………Standing at the end of an pier in Oceanside, California, a insane clown dressed in an long brown coat the covered his hole body only leaving a dark hole which he could look at of, started at a young boy happily licking some ice-cream that he just bought. Slowly, the clown walked over to the boy. His mom was standing besides the ice cream eating child looking out into the forever blue of the ocean. The child turned around when he spotted the clown's shadow hovering over the ground only to get ten thin claws pieced in his stomach. The clown jumped back, pulling the screaming boy over his head, knocking off his hood exposing his painted white face. In the background a woman screamed "ITS PENNYWISE" and a man yelled "SAVE ME WO CHANG" and jumped off side of the pier only to land on his back and say "Damnit" while he was sinking towards the bottom. Pennywise backed up to the edge of the pier looking at everyone. The boys mom rudely flipped of Pennywise and started to walk back to the end of the pier. Pennywise gave and in raged laugh and threw the bloody body of the ice-cream licking boys at his mother, knocking her down on to the ground screaming. Pennywise was just about to jump off the edge of the pier, until he heard a roar of an semi truck. Looking around, Pennywise saw and screaming semi truck which was on fire driving the pier, running over any one that couldn't get away fast enough.” What the fuck" Pennywise said turning around all the way to see the semi better. The semi truck was painted an bright yellow color and dozens of donut looking creatures were stuck to its side. Pennywise lost track of time and before he knew it the screaming semi was on top of him. The clown screamed out, " WO CHANG YOUR PAY" and then the semi truck exploded into and fireball ripping the pier to pieces, causing Pennywise make upped body to be ripped apart until it was nothing but a shinning shape of light. The fireball slowly k into the ocean, slaying Pennywise, but not fully. The explosion wasn't enough to kill the clown once and for all, so the Pennywise waited, for a man to come and resurrect him so he could get his revenge on the creator of the magic stick, Wo Chang.…..

A man dressed in gray robes, was standing in an deserted building in Las Vegas. Two men were kneeling in front on the man dressed in gray robes holding an donut monsters head which was coated with yellow custard. One man was dressed in white robes and shaved on his head was "WHITY". The other man was half crocodile and was dressed in tight fighting green jeans that showed an oddly shaped bulge between his legs. The half crocodile was wielding an giant razor blade that was swung loosely over his shoulder. The man dressed in gray robes steeped closer bring his face into musty darkness.
Timster, come here, the man dressed in gray robes said. Timster stood up and walked towards the man in gray, using his scaly human legs. The man in gray, walked into darkness for an minute, and then came out holding an sign that said "PIG IS HIPPIN" and handed it to Timster. "Stick this into the clown's body after you kill him" the man in gray said.
Alright-yyyy, Timster said stupidly, sitting down.
Whity! Come here, the man in gray said, walking back into darkness. When the man in gray came back, he was holding an small glass bottle full of red custard.
Threw this, if you see the Ruthy the Ocean Liner, the man in gray spoke.
Got ya Wo Chang.
No be goon. If the clown isn't dead by nightfall, the Pennywise will never feed me again.

Twenty minutes later Whity and Timster walked into an casino called the Golden Egg. Timsters giant razor blade was secretly hiding beneath and thin white cloth. Clowns were everywhere, drinking, gambling, sexing, boxing, fighting and more. One clown was lying in a pile of his own blood surrounded by an unstirred circle of blood red roses. The people in the casino nether saw or noticed the dead clown or the roses but no one seemed to walk threw them. Standing in the middle of the casino was an sweating old man dressed up into poor clown outfits holding a sign that said "CAN I HAVE SEX?" and surprising there was an hat nestled by his foot with hundreds of dollars stuffed in it. Whity and the crazed half Timster spotted the stairs and headed towards them. Out of nowhere, there was an small exposing and thirty clowns flew backwards spraying blood and poker chips everywhere. Three clowns dressed in stripped black suits with slicked back, brown hair started to run. Whity screamed "its Back wisdom" the clown, pointing towards the fattest clown of the three. Timster pulled the cloth off his giant razor blade and started to twirl it to the side ripping off five running clowns faces open. Whity pulled out chrome grenade launcher and fired three grenades each missing Back wisdom. Back wisdom ran up the stairs yelling "OOO SHIT WO CHANG" Timpster and Whity ran after Back wisdom, shoving threw the screaming people and clowns. Back wisdom ran to the roof of the 200 foot casino only to be cornered by the two. Timpster jumped into the air with his razor blade that was about to slam against the mobster clown's face, when Back wisdom pulled out an small silver horn, pointing it at Timpsters face, squeezed it and an small sound wave ripped through Timpster body throwing his twisted carcass off the edge of the casino. The clown was about to do it to Whity when he was thrown off the edge of the casino in shock as he heard an loud "NNNNNNAAAARRRR" coming from the south. "What the fuck" Whity yelled looking to the south to see Ruthy the Ocean Liner ripping through buildings and changing the earth. "NAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR" Ruthy screamed out of his mouth that was found on one of its funnels. Whity hastily pulled out the small bottle that Wo Chang had giving him and waited until the ocean liner was close enough and then threw it. Whity heard Ruthy scream "THATS FREAKING MESSED UP MMMMMAAAAAANNNN" before the glass bottle hit her, in gulfing the ocean in glassy blue flames that sent black circles of smoke into the dusk sky. Whity watched the Ocean Liner burn for a few minutes. When night fell and Ruthy fire was slowly down a little, Whity headed back to Wo Chang, waiting for his next mission...

50 cent was in room 217 blood pouring all over the carpet. He was trying to pull the axe of somber pain from his stomach. But the axe stuck and every time he gave it a tug a burst of somber pain would rip through his body like an evil laughing donkey. The crow of gay sex and truth sat on the windowsill laughing at 50 cent. With a powerful tug 50 cent ripped the axe from his stomach but his pink intestines stuck to the silver blade of the axe dripping blood. 50 cent threw the axe out of the window. He used all his strength and stood up. 50 cent still felt the somber pain ripping through his body. He walked out of the room and stumbled down the staircase. It took him a couple of minutes but he finally slipped behind the wheel of his pimp mobile. 50 cent looked around for his golden magic stick so he could heal himself of the somber pain. 50 cent looked for about five minutes all around his pimp mobile and did not find the magic stick. A couple of seconds later 50 cent looked out the window and saw Tony the she male running down the street holding his golden magic stick. Tony was laughing and shaking his multicolored penis all around. 50 cent grabbed the keys from the dashboard and stuck them quickly into the ignition. He started to drive the orange pimp van down the street at a fast speed. Tony screamed and started to run faster. 50 cent sped up to 70 miles per hour and ran down Tony on the street. Tony’s blood and guts spurted from underneath the van and coated the street with gore. Half of Tony’s pink brain flew over and knocked a ice cream cone from a fat guys hands. Damnit the fat guy yelled from the sidewalk. 50 cent stumbled out of the van and grabbed the magic stick, which was now coated with blood and had Tony’s multicolored penis stuck to the side of it. 50 cent placed the golden magic stick against his stomach and a burst of white light came from the stick and then magically 50 cent’s wound had healed completely. 50 cent knew that the multicolored penis would forever be stuck to the magic stick. 50 cent climbed back into his pimp mobile trying to ignore the multicolored penis hanging from the magic stick. He stared to drive away. His mission was completed. 50 cent knew that the death of Tony would cause pennywise to be resurrected from his watery grave. Brennan would not be happy with that. 50 cents cell phone rang. It was Brennan sending 50 on another mission to find a sound wave horn.





Wo Chang watched from a window as Ruthy the Ocean Liner burned. An in raged flaming dog burst threw the window shattering Wo Chang with glass shards. The dog opened its blazing mouth and shot out an fiery X aimed at Wo Chang. The man in gray jumped to the side, barely missing the X that hit the wall exploding it into an pile of smoking black ash. The in raged dog screamed, then shot five circles of black fire straight at Wo Chang. Wo Chang reached in his robe and pulled out an six foot silver stick the had "BUSHNIGGER" written along it, and shot seven fine streams of golden magic at the flaming circle and the screaming dog. The golden magic put out the in raged black fire and ripped threw the dogs body tearing apart the dogs head. The dogs body flew back into the wall and exploded into hairy clumps of yellow custard. "Damn donut dogs" Wo Chang muttered. Wo Chang went to the back to the window, watching Ruthy burn for a little longer, until dozing off into light sleep. Wo Chang's dream went to an foggy tunnel entrance in some were in New England. An large truck was slowly driving out of the tunnel when there was an cannon shot in the background and the truck exploded into a burst of sound waves and clowny screams. Two clowns jumped from the trucks and started to run off into the distance screaming only to be gunned down by pirating cannons. Sound waves continued to come from the truck, ripping apart the tunnel walls and tearing threw up coming cars. Suddenly, the truck blew up into and small reddish fire ball giving the tunnel an sunset look. After the fire ball simmered down into an steady burn, an man (that Wo Chang recognized as Whity) road up to the truck on the burning truck. Whity starred at the burning truck that was blocking his path until he turned his attain to an orange car that pulled up besides him. The window rolled down and an black hand holding an black gun pointed at Whity. "Were is Wo Chang" the man that owned the black hand asked. "I don’t know" Whity responded.
"Liar" the black man screamed pulling the trigger of his black revolver blowing Whity over his motorcycle onto the ground. The man got out of his orange car and walked around to Whity. The black man was about to shot anther slug into Whitys body when he was thrown backwards by an in raged donut dog. Whity scrambled up and pulled out his grenade launcher of Truth and Love and shot an grenade at the donut dog and the black man, killing the dog painfully and ripping one of the black mans arms off. The black man screamed and pulled out and glowing (magic?) stick and shot an stream of white light at Whity just as Whity shot anther grenade. The white light collided with Whitys's head, ripping his head off and throwing him sideways onto the ground dead. The grenade that Whity shot slammed into the black mans stomach, exploded killing the man painlessly, then everything got quiet. The last thing Wo Chang saw before waking up was an fat man wearing an diaper walk past the two bodies eating an hot dog overflowed with gooey cheese and spicy Chile...
Wo Chang awoke to sound of the nose of the fire trucks heading to the burning Ocean Liner...


50 cent opened the door of his orange pimp mobile and stepped onto the dark road. He saw Ruthy the Ocean liner was still burning down the street. She seemed to still be alive because a little boy was kicking her and she was screaming. This annoyed 50 cent so much that he pulled his black revolver of pimp out of his jeans and shot two bullets through Ruthy the ocean liner. The screaming stopped but the little boy turned into a large gray werewolf who was foaming at the mouth. O shit 50 cent said. 50 cent always had a secret fear of werewolf’s. The gigantic werewolf who stood 12 feet talk was running down the street towards 50 and his orange pimp mobile. The werewolf was showing its horrible long sharp white teeth. 50 cent screamed and with all his mighty braveness he raised his black revolver of pimp and pulled the trigger two times with his eyes closed. A puddle of bright yellow pissed had formed on the road by 50 cents shoes. 50 cent continued to piss his pants while he pulled the trigger with his eyes closed again. When he opened his eyes the werewolf was only a couple of feet and 50 noticed that6 none of the bullets he fired had hit the werewolf. The wolf was very close now. 50 cent pulled the trigger. CLICK. He was out of ammo. 50 cent dropped the black revolver of pimp into his own puddle of piss and started to cry. The werewolf was now standing right by him. The werewolf slashed 50 cent across the face with his sharp silver claws. 50 cents black left cheek was ripped open and he was thrown into the side of his orange pimp mobile. He landed face down on the street. 50 cent heard the wolf snarl and then he felt a bolt of pain rip through his body as the werewolf bit deep into his back. Blood spurted all over. 50 cent then felt a long sharp claw stick through the back of his head and poke a kittle of his brains. He screamed and then saw the sound wave horn a couple feet away from him on the street. But he could not reach it. 50 cent rolled over on the street to face the werewolf that was attacking him. The werewolf was snarling and had both of its paws in the air ready to strike its claws into 50 cents chest. Suddenly the werewolf got a dazed look on his face and fell over sideways on the road unconscious. 50 cent looked up and there was a tall white man dressed in a gray suit and holding a hammer standing over the werewolf’s body. The man offered 50 cent his hand and 50 cent took it and then stood up. The man introduced himself as The man who loved flowers but said 50 cent could call him Jessica if he wanted to. 50 cent thanked “”Jessica”” for saving his life from the werewolf. Jessica waved his hammer in the air and said No Problem Man. 50 cent picked up the sound wave horn and put it in the trunk of his pimp mobile along with the two dead monkeys that were already in there. 50 cent offered “”Jessica”” a ride and Jessica hopped into the passenger seat of the orange pimp mobile. 50 cent slid in behind the wheel healed himself with the golden magic stick and then he started to drive. They rode while the man with the hammer jerked off to a picture of some sexy bitch named “Kea”.

Whity started at the burning Ocean Liner while the sky turned from light blue to an midnight black. Whity looked down into the streets to see and old black man dressed in a torn up hotdog costume holding two rocket lunches and screaming that he wants some coffee. Whity watched as the man dressed in the hotdog custom which Whity named "Hotdog Bum" shoot three rockets an giant dog ran at him screaming "WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW!!" ripping his giant dog ears away from his hairy head. Someone in the background screamed "Stanley" and there was an ear shattering explosion which threw Whity to the ground and everyone started to scream. An thick cloud of dust mixed which the smell of tar and burning donut monsters as Whity rose from the ground. When Whity was back to his feet, he looked to the ground again and saw an large gray whale bleeding gray whale lying in the middle of the street screaming "SHEEEEEERRRY" over and over in an sad but gentle way. The ground around the whale was slowly melting and hundreds of burning donut monsters littered the ground with the exception of a few screaming Mexicans with knifes through there stomachs. Whity also saw the Hotdog Bum sprinting away screaming "OOOO SHIIIIITTT". Whity looked around the ruined streets for a moment longer before walking through the casino and headed towards Wo Chang's headquarters...


J-c was cruising down the streets of Las Vegas in his yellow 1977 thunderbird car. He was admiring his spiked blond hair in the mirror. Loud rock music was playing from the stereo in his car. It was so loud that when J-c drove past a strip club a business mans penis imploded inside of his sweatpants and blood and skin splattered the inside of his pants. The businessman fell to the sidewalk holding his stomach and crying. J-c continued to drive as he laughed and threw a dead monkey at the crying business man. J-c ran over a cowboy from hell that was standing in the middle of the road and laughed even more. J-c parked his thunderbird in front of a large skyscraper with hundreds of dark windows. He opened the door of his car and walked onto the street. The donut monsters that were surrounding the skyscraper cried in fear and jumped into a dumpster and screamed. Even Lloyd the semi-truck cried in fear and drove into a large lake. J-c smiled at the fear and said 8 8 BITCH as he entered the building. A screaming skeleton ran at J-c with a big black baseball bat. J-c held his hands up to protect his face but the skeleton swung the baseball bat and it hit J-c hard in the stomach. J-c fell to the carpet on his knees clutching his stomach from the pain. The skeleton raised the baseball bat again and swung it at J-c’s head as hard as he could. The baseball bat connected and broke J-c’s skull into two pieces. The skeleton continued to pound J-c with the black baseball bat. J-c’s last words were 8 8 you stupid motherfucker. The skeleton continued to beat J-c with the baseball bat even after he was dead. The skeleton beat J-c with the bat until Jc’s body was only a bundle of skin and blood stuck to the carpet. The skeleton heard a noise so he turned around. A big man with a lot of shiny muscles was standing in the shadows. He had a head full of blonde hair and he was holding a large silver sword. He ran at the skeleton screaming I AM HEEEEEMAN!!!!! He cut the skeletons baseball bat in half with his large sword and then sliced the skeletons skull off. The skeletons bony body fell to the floor. Heeman walked out of the building and then beheaded a old woman with his sword that was standing by J-c’s thunderbird. ..


As Whity walked into Wo Chang's headquarters to get his final mission to the foggy tunnel somewhere in Maine, a she male called Y Pitty walked out of an bar coated with the slime only donut monsters could produce. Behind Y Pitty the bar exploded into a mass of screaming donut monsters and boiling whale blood, throwing Y Pitty into the nearest car smashing his hideous face open. Y Pitty climbed up from the ground only to be thrown sideways onto the dusty ground by an scarred whale's tail. Y Pitty laid there for three hour. When he awake, it was early morning and the bar was no more. "Damn Whale Bombs. They gone and bloodied up my face blimy." Y Pitty said getting up to stretch his hairy legs. Y Pittys was dressed in a brown, tight fitting mini skirt that went up past his knee's and showed an unpleasant bulge between his legs. Above the skirt was an brown belt that had an giant golden "10" as the buckle. He was wearing an red shirt that had 8-8 written on it and there was an small golden chain around his bearded neck that said "Wo Chang is peace and Love Beatch". Y Pitty's face was a mix of blood and broken glass and his greasy brown hair went down to his shoulders. Y Pitty looked around at the remands of what the whale bomb had destroyed. Y Pitty scratched his head with one extra long arm and tried to remember last night. He remembered giving a blowjob to some guy named Jessica, he remembered getting paid thirty bucks for this and then he went to get a shot of whisky. The waitress was a pirate and she was kind of attracted in a stoned kind of way. Y Pitty remembered getting thrown to the side and a clown dressed in clothes made out of leaves and tree bark holding a mini gun, blow the pirates head off. Y Pitty remembered an old man dressed in a tux that had a rose stuck to it, pulled out an glowing key chain that looked like an whale and throw it and scream” WE’LL ALL GONA DIE !!" and then a whale appeared in the middle of the room and donut monsters smashing threw the door and Thats all Y Pitty remembered.
Y Pitty reached in his into his skirt and pulled out an golden crow bar of Hot but Foolish love. Y Pitty spotted his motorcycle and headed towards it. Two hours later, Y Pitty met an young woman standing on the side of the street waving like crazy. Y Pitty pulled his motorcycle over to her and said "Blimy, what is a young dear doing out here all by herself". The young woman looked at Y Pitty and took a step back and said "What the fuck"
Pardon, Y Pitty said with his British ascent.
W-w-what the fuck happened to you, did a donut monster do it? Maaaaannn does guys are little basterds but they really screwed you up man, the young woman said.
Thats blastfermy ye young maid. So do you need a ride or shall I get my kippers in bunch and go on my way.
?O-okay, um, I guess ill ride with you.
Good, missy, step on board the old crispy wagon of yellow paintings.
What the hell, you some kind of asshole.
Na, im just old Y Pitty.
Suure, but anyways if you try and rape me ill slit your dick open, Y Pitty.
I wont do any stuff like that, besides girly, im a she male.
Whatever. ..
Three hours later, Y Pitty and the young woman which happened to be called Kea, rode of the road and went on a side road. After awhile the road became rocky and giant birds of fire floated around screaming "UUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOP". Around an hour later, Y Pitty and Kea rode into an cave. They rode in the cave for awhile till Y Pitty smashed his motor bike into the wall sending Kea off into the ground making her curse badly. The two walked deeper and deeper into the cave. After awhile the two came in an large room filled with stone donut dogs and flaming birds screaming "OOOOO SHIIIIIEEEETTTT". In the middle of the room was a small flare which had "Flare of Outstanding Pink Nipples of Lovely Sex" written across it in clownish letters. Tony walked over to the fare and picked it up and shoved it into his skirts making him look even stupider. Kea shook her head and started to walk towards that door when she was thrown sideways onto the ground by a insane looking clown. Kea screamed "FUCK THIS ASSHOLE" and ran from the room screaming, while the insane clown walked into the light showing his painted, smiling face. Y Pitty gasped and whispered "Pennywise" before the clown ripped Y Pittys head off of his body with his needle sharp claws. Pennywise pulled out and pulled out an small needle and stuck it into Y Pitty's back turning him into and raging donut monster. The clown gapped the Flare and walked clowny towards the exit of the cave.,,


Pennywise the clown walked through the cave which held the flare of Outstanding pink nipples of love smiling and in raged grin. Pennywise was dressed in baggy jeans that were spray painted green and had on and red sweater that had a picture of a weasel holing a dead moth in its teeth and "U Ready B?" was written above the weasel picture. A few minutes later Pennywise emerged from the cave to meet the werewolf that almost took the man life that wielded the magic stick hundreds of miles away. Pennywise screamed an clowny but imperfect scream as the foaming werewolf pounced onto the clown, slamming him into the ground. The werewolf roared and slammed his three foot clawed hand into Pennywise back making the clown howl with an mastered sound. Pennywise turned over, knocking the werewolf with matted yellow-brown hair onto the ground roaring. The werewolf jumped up to be tackled back to the ground by a screaming Pennywise. Pennywise bit into the werewolf’s face with his shinning teeth making the werewolf bash Pennywise into a overturned tree. The werewolf stood up, unwounded from the clown's bite and was about to slam its claws into Pennywise face when a young woman with black haired smashed a golden crow bar through the werewolf's neck. The werewolf howled as Hot but foolish love ripped through the werewolf’s body making fall to the ground and twitch around like crazy. The clown and the young woman watched this for awhile till the werewolf stopped, and then blew up into a mass of all of the donut monster’s souls that he had slain. There was an long silence after that till Pennywise said, "Give me head ho", and she did...


Harder, HARDER, Kea moaned while Pennywise slammed his soft yellow, 11 inch dick into Kea's wet hole. Two hours later, Kea laid naked next to Pennywise in a hotel in Derry, Maine. Pennywise started up into the ceiling, listening to the moans of two men fisting each other in the ass for the very first time. After awhile, Pennywise got out of bed and walked over to the wall sized window over looking Derry. Pennywise could see an vampire that was on fire, running the streets screaming about being told that it was night. A child in a rain coat took out an crow bar from his jacket and smashed the vampire into the gutter. To the east side of town, was an fire truck that was painted black and "Jamaica is sweet dude!" was spray painted on the side by dried hobo blood. The people on the truck were selling spray bottles of semen for 10 bucks a can. 20 if you wanted extra large and 34 if you wanted it to be extra thick. Pennywise told himself that he was going to get some of that before he left for Salem’s Lot. 30 minutes later, Pennywise and Kea blinded a man by spray a large amount of thick semen into his eye's, took off his pants and ripped off his penis, and then stole his semi truck and headed for the town of Salem’s Lot. An hour later an cop with an large hard on stopped Pennywise and Kea for speeding. The cop said something about Pennywise dick necklace and that he wanted to fuck that bitch back there raw and Pennywise smashed the cop's face in, and ripped off his foot and shoved it up an dog's ass and yelled "O YAH IM SO HORNY GIRL" and then ripped off Kea's clothes and made raging love to her right there on the highway. A little later, Kea and Pennywise arrived at Salem’s Lot. At that time, Kea had a 11 inch clown dick stuffed in her warm mouth and she got thrown to the semi trucks floor when Pennywise stopped. Pennywise said "Stay in the tuck ho" and stepped out and grabbed a vampire with sunglasses on and threw him in the truck and said” hatch the truck you dirty basterd and if I catch you licking my ho, Ill slit your pale ass open and shove a hotdog up your bellybutton...BITCH" and then walked towards an empty house. Pennywise ripped the door off its hinges and walked in. The clown then took out the flare and lit it with a match that was neatly placed his ass checks. Pennywise somehow lighted the match and then lit the flare of Outstanding pink nipples of love making the house glow with a soft pink light. Pennywise picked up the flare and sprinted towards the cellar door. Pennywise smashed threw the door and tripped down the 32 cellar steps landing on the 10 stakes placed at the bottom of the steps. Pennywise scream was cut off by the bang of the flare exploding into an burst of nippley light. The outstanding pink nipples of love ripped through Pennywise body throwing him into the wall smoking with blue smoke. To the corner of the room there was an black coffin that was ripped open by the pink nipples and an pale but healthy vampire with slick backed black hair flew out of his coffin screaming. Pennywise watched as the vampire rolled around on the ground in gulfed in pink flames as the Outstanding pink nipples of love lost its power and finally died turning the cellar into darkness once again. Pennywise laid on the groaned and moaned on the ground for three days before he got up and tripped on the remains of the flare and fell back to the ground for anther two days. Five days later Pennywise came up into the morning light and headed towards the semi truck. Pennywise climbed in his truck to see Kea sitting against the corner smoking and covered in cheese. The vampire was doing a cross word puzzle and eating a weasel that was still alive. Pennywise crawled next to Kea and said” Come on ho, head." and while head was being giving to Pennywise burned dick, he slapped the vampire and said, "Drive fucker" and the vampire drove west still eating the dieing weasel...

Two hours after the death of the head vampire of Salem’s Lot, Pennywise, and the vampire drove south. Pennywise sat in the corner of the semi truck with his shirt off and Kea was spraying semen all over his burnt body. The vampire was driving the semi wearing a pair of black sunglass with a tiny pink heart in the corner of the right eye. Two days passed where Pennywise, Kea and the vampire stayed at an hotel called the Pointless Ass. At that hotel the vampire got in a fight and ending up ripping an hobo's eye open and feasting on his warm, flowing juices. Pennywise drowned three children in the pool with by slamming there heads into the pools edge and then running away pretending that he was a joint. Pennywise was about to drown a fourth kid when a old Spanish gentle man dressed in a purple tux walked over to Pennywise and smashed a mallet up his ass and pushed the clown into the pool were he lay screaming underwater. Kea was down man hall most of the time chatting with the Spanish gentleman about ice and Koran rappers. The second night the three stayed in a dumpster because it was just there. The three got to Florida in four days and headed for Vice City were they will pick up the Pistol of Gay but Yummy Truth...

50 cent was behind the wheel of the orange pimp mobile driving very fastly down a dark cloudy street. Shorty was in the backseat of the pimp mobile laying naked on the leather seat and Jessica was riding shotgun holding his hammer in both hands. Jessica grabbed a can of Hawaiian punch and tried to pour some of the red liquid into Shortys tight pink vagina. Shorty shook her head and said Cracker go away and she spit a mouthful of burning acid into Jessica's face. Jessica dropped the can of Hawaiian punch and clutched his face screaming as flesh peeled off of his face. Jessica clutched his hammer hard in his right fist and swung it at Shortys head as hard as he could the flesh still peeling away from his skin. The hammer connected with the side of Shortys head and it exploded in nasty red and black chunks. Blood splattered against the windshield and 50 cent yelled that’s wack. Jessica cleaned the blood off the hammer with his gay pink feather shirt. 50 cent saw a man standing in the road about 15 feet away from the pimp mobile. He stopped the vehicle. Jessica opened the door on his side and stepped out onto the road ready to throw his hammer. Jessica saw a man wearing leather brown cowboy boots, black jeans and a black shirt and black round cowboy hat. Under the hat some gray hair poked out. The man looked like he was missing a couple of fingers on his right hand. The Gunslinger upholstered his revolver from the waistband of his black jeans and pulled the trigger two times. The first bullet hit Jessica’s hammer out of his own hand and rip open his head. The second bullet broke the windshield of the pimp mobile. Jessica fell dead to the cold road and 50 cent ducked in his seat and grabbed the magic stick…….

Five hours later Pennywise and the gang drove into the city of Vice in an RV painted yellow with flaming pink strips running down its side. An old man wearing an Brown coat took out an flamethrower and touched a black pimp wearing a purple suit that was eating an pizza dripping with grease. Pennywise walked up to the driver's seat and threw the vampire from the driver's seat with an "Narrr" and then sat down and drove east. The vampire flipped Pennywise off with on pale finger with an plastic Superman ring on it and then walked to the back of the RV to finish his Thousand Island Crossword puzzle. Kea came running out from the bathroom screaming an giant green turtle wearing a purple necklace jumped out and rammed his hand threw the vampire's stomach making him fly back and hit Pennywise who screamed "BLASTFERMY" and crashed the RV into donut shop that was getting robbed by a gang of ruthless Cuban donut monsters. Kea ran out of the RV, dragging the moaning vampire behind her. Pennywise crawled out from the RV and yelled” Stupid Vampire" and then the RV blew up and Pennywise was threw into an window were his curly, red hair caught on fire. An man wearing an blue, green Hawaiian shirt and a pair of blue jeans holding an green rocket launcher jumped onto an bright yellow motorcycle and rode off. Kea let go off the vampire and walked off towards Pennywise. The vampire moaned and twisted on the ground into anther black man wearing an purple suit came over to him holding an floating heart and said in an cheap but rusty Spanish accent, "I can give this to you, but if you take it, I own you". The vampire moaned and grabbed the heart and the hole in his stomach healed up. The vampire stood up and the man in purple said” Remember Vamp" then winked and walked away. Vamp turned around to see Pennywise running around screaming with his tight, rid afro on fire and Kea trying to put it out with a spy bottle of Janitor Sperm. When Kea finally got the fire out, Pennywise afro was nothing more then one long red hair that went down to his clowny ass. Pennywise took out an glove from his pocket and smacked Vamp across the face with a smile on his white face. In the background someone yelled "FUCK YOOOOUUU" and then there was a burst of shooting and an fairly large explosion, then it went quit. A gang of gay's riding motor scooters rood pass Pennywise and company and the clown took out shotgun from his large pocket and handed it to Kea and said "Shoot three of the gayest one's" Kea blew off the head of a guy wearing hot pink short shorts. She shot one guy wearing a tight yellow tank top with curly blond hair in the arm ripping it off, throwing him to the ground. Last she threw the shotgun at the closet gay wearing red sunglasses and a shirt that says” Tiny Tim" that smashed into his face making him scream and run into the street were a police car ran over him and then backed up over him. Pennywise, Vamp and Kea walked over to the gay ass motor scooters and drove east. At last the three got to the boardwalk by the beach. Pennywise and the other two drove across the street and into the evening beach. Kea got off her scooter, wearing an sexy tight, sky blue shirt that stopped above her belly button and some tight dark blue jeans that went low enough that you could see the start of her black tong. Her breast stood out in the black bra that was see able from her shirt. Vamp got off his scooter wearing an red shirt and black pants with an long midnight black clock, and walked over to Pennywise. Pennywise was wearing lose white jeans and an gray tank top showing his ultra white skin. His clowny muscle’s gleamed in the evening sun. Pennywise turned his black eye's toward Vamp and pulled out an rather large pistol and handed it towards Vamp.
"Whats this for" Vamp asked in his raspy but handsome voice.
Shut up fuckar, Pennywise spat out in his high pitched, but deep clown voice. "If you see that dirty bird with the pistol, cap his all back to the main streets"
What does he look like?
Pennywise scratched his strong ass and said” He is fat and he wears a white suit. He might be Italian or something." Pennywise looked to the left and then yelled" THERE IS THAT DIRTY BIRD" and pulled out an machine gun painted green and fired at the fat man wearing the white suit. The fat man screamed" Damn you Charlie" and ran towards an bus that parked at the edge of the beach. Pennywise screamed "SHHHHEEEIIIIITTT" and Vamp fired three cap's into the fat man's ass before he jumped into the blue bus. An cop was running toward Pennywise and Vamp blew his foot off and Pennywise said in an odd voice” Why you blow his foot off man?","Don’t ask me" Vamp responded. Pennywise shook his head and picked up the cop and threw it at the bus that was driving off into the distance. The screamed as he hit the bus and for some reason the cop explode, tipping the bus over into the ocean were it blew up flinging burning metal all over the beach. A few hookers well ripped to pieces by the flying metal. Pennywise pointed to Kea and she started to walk towards the bus. Vamp said in a hip black man's voice "Damn baby". Five minutes later Kea came back holding a pink pistol with an picture of an alligator on it. Pennywise grabbed it and whispered, "Timster" and then stuck it in his pocket. Twenty minutes later the three were riding out of Vice City in an stolen gray hound bus riding west with the Pistol of Gay but Yummy Truth...



Three days after the death of the fat man in white, Pennywise and the two were in the snowy mountains of Vermont. The Vice City police department shut off all of the roads going west making the three take the mountain trail west. Vamp was driving the bus while Pennywise was in the bathroom looking at his one long red hair. There was a poster by the toilet that said "THE LIZARD MOSTER IS LIKE GREEN" and there was a picture of an in raged ten feet, green lizard monster that was standing in a super market looking at in old lady from across store. Pennywise pulled out the pink pistol and looked at it for a long time before putting it back in his pocket. Kea was sitting in one of the back seats wearing a pair of tight black jeans an long gray long sleeve sweater that she stole from a fat guy eating a pizza dripping with freshly made sperm. Her black hair hanged down by her side as she looked at the window into the endless snow. She heard Vamp curses Garcia the Polar Bear for giving him a sloppily drunk blow job when he could of made sweet love to an Cuban Cow by the fireplace. That was when she saw the fat guy wearing an red tong and tan fisherman's hat run out of the snow screaming. The fat man jumped in front of the bus and Vamp screamed SHEIT" and then turned to the left tipping the bus over. Pennywise smashed through the bathroom door and was thrown out of the bus yelling. The bus hit a tree filled with frozen donut monsters and then stopped. Vamp helped Kea out of the overturned bus and walked towards the screaming fat man. Pennywise was lying on his side about ten feet away from the overturned bus with a deer's leg stuck through his stomach. The deer was lying in a puddle of freezing blood five feet away from Pennywise. Vamp ran a hand threw his long, slicked back long hair and asked the fat man what he was doing. Kea wrapped her hand's around her body and walked off towards Pennywise. When she got to the clown, he was moaning in the snow and trying to pull out the bloody deer's leg from his stomach. "Help me you cunt", Pennywise screamed. Kea ripped out the leg and Pennywise slowly got up from the ground. Kea raised an eyebrow to the clown and he smacked her across her face and said,” Ill rape you for this, tonight" and limped off towards the fat man and Vamp. When Pennywise got over to the fat man and Vamp, the fat man grabbed Pennywise tank top and started to shake him. Pennywise pushed him in the snow and pulled out the pink Pistol of Gay But Yummy Truth and shot the fat man three times. The fat man twisted on the ground and then died in a puddle of icy blood. Pennywise wiped his mouth and turned towards Vamp. Pennywise was about to call Vamp an Dirty Bird when an man dressed in blue overawes and a white shirt wielding two bats jumped from a tree and slammed Pennywise to the ground. The man then turned to Vamp making his long blond move in the wind. The stared at each other for five minutes until Kea tapped the man with the bats on the shoulder and asked him his name. He answered” Bob, Bob's the Scientist."
Kea blinked a couple of times and said in an kidding voice,” Bob the Scientist?"
But my friends just call me Bob, he said in an bold and deep voice.
And who are your friends, Kea responded.
The tree's, he said and then burst into tears.
30 Minutes later Pennywise, Kea, Vamp and Bob were walking down the snowy road to the West.

cent ducked lower in his seat behind the steering wheel of his pimp mobile. Glass shards lay all over. 50 cent looked out of the window with fear and saw that Jessica was dead in the road with his own bloody and rusty hammer through his head. 50 cent now heard boots clicking on pavement. 50 cent gripped his black revolver of pimp and opened the door of his pimp mobile and jumped out onto the road. The Gunslinger was standing behind the orange pimpmobile aiming his revolver at 50 cent. 50 cent saw a goat standing by his pimp mobile and grabbed it and threw it up into the air at the same instant the gunslinger fired his revolver. The bullet ripped the goat in half and blood and guts and goat hair splattered the street. When the goats head landed in the middle of the road it started singing Hit me baby one more time in a old mans gay voice. 50 cent dived behind a trashcan before the gunslinger could fire another shot. 50 cent placed the black revolver of pimp on the top of the trashcan and fired two times. The first bullet hit the side of his pimp mobile and green pussy juices started to flow from the vehicle. The second bullet was disintegrated because on a roof a magical hobo was chanting spells. The Gunslinger slipped on the green pussy juices on the road but as he did he fired his revolver and the bullet made the trashcan implode into a spasm of glimmering sperm. 50 cent dropped his black revolver of pimp and grabbed his face in pain. The glimmering sperm had gotten into his eyes. MUTHAFUCKA 50 cent yelled as he clawed at his burning eyes. The Gunslinger was still lying in the puddle of green pussy juices on the road he was in a lot of pain and had a feeling his back was broken. The magical hobo standing on the roof chanted one more magical spell and then jumped off the roof and turned into a red fire hydrant when he hit the ground. Suddenly The Gunslinger was in no more pain. He stood up and walked out of the puddle of green pussy juice. 50 cent had now gotten most of the sperm out of his eyes so he picked up his black revolver of pimp and stood up. 50 cent and the gunslinger were now only about 10 feet apart from each other on the dark road there was mist in the middle of them and the head of the goat still singing hit me baby one more time in the old mans gay voice. Both of the men raised their revolver in the darkness. 50 cent fired once and his bullet flew very fast through the mist. The Gunslinger fired three times in the time period that 50 cent fired once. The Gunslinger pulled the trigger again even though he knew his gun was out of bullets. The bullet 50-cent shot flew an inch past The Gunslingers round black hat hit a old ladies shopping bag. The shopping bag exploded and evil gremlins with sharp teeth were now free. BLASTFERMY the old woman yelled. The three bullets fired by the gunslinger pierced into 50 cents muscular black chest and he flew backwards through the glass window of a gay strip club. The Gunslinger put his revolver back into the waistband of his black jeans bent down and drank some of the green pussy juice that was still oozing out of the pimp mobile and then he walked on into the darkness.


If you have read this far or if you have just scanned down here, there will be more, but this is all we wrote for now. =)






 

 

Copyright © 2003 Brandon And Brennan Ward And Walters
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"