I,Am (1)
Deon C Sanders Deno Sandz

 

At first, when darkness covered the earth and the sun rested in the propensity of God, entrenched in the darkness was I,AM - a force of relentless evil. A force waiting for the chance to introduce misery into the unsuspecting lives of humans that God would eventually create. Contemplating the opportunity to torment their human bodies in the flesh and entangling their souls forever in evil and death.
Who was the force behind the uprising in Heaven against God and His Angels? The written word of the bible acknowledges Satan as the agitator; However, as we find out through mythology and pagan cultures of ancient times, Satan did not act of his own free will. He was influenced by this entity of true anger, evil and power beyond power.
This entity was neither male nor female, living nor dead, flesh nor spirit, good nor evil, merciful nor malicious, alpha nor omega, beginning nor end, hope nor hopelessness. Its name was no name. To encounter it was endless and to understand it was futile. Hades was a sand box compared to the vast wilderness of its Armageddon. As the battle continued between God and Satan, Satan began losing and called out to the unknown for help. In a loud voice, I,AM, I,AM, I,AM could be heard across time. But just as temptation had placed Satan at the forefront of battle, temptation had left him there - all alone. As the battle came to a close, Satan had fallen to the power of God and his Angels, but God, in all of his glory granted mercy to Satan and did not destroy him. He instead, banished him to hell for all eternity. And God, in all of his infinite wisdom, found out that Satan had not acted along so God sent for this entity I,AM. I,AM believing himself to be more powerful than God, as Satan had decided to make an appearance in Heaven. When I,AM arrived, God immediately ordered His Angel of War to lock him in the pit of mourning until God could complete Heaven and begin creating the earth.
Suddenly, a great rumble could be heard across Heaven. I,AM broke away from Aaron, the war angel, pushing him to the ground, I,AM hurriedly ran up to the front steps leading to the throne of God, stood boldly and postured, and challenged God to a battle. Knowing the outcome, God agreed. For a short period of time, a fierce battle between God and I,AM ensued. Suddenly, striking I,AM with the Lance of Transgression breaking his being in to three pieces of shimmering rock, the almighty God prevailed. So God being filled with happiness completed Heaven and began creating the earth.
Now, the earth was formless, empty, and darkness laid over the surface of the deep and God's spirit hovered over the waters. There was no light so God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. He separated the light from the darkness calling it "day" and the darkness he called "night". And there was evening, and there was morning-- the first day.
Then God made an expanse between the waters separating the water under the expanse from the water above it, calling the expanse "sky". And there was evening, and there was morning--the second day. Next, God gathered the water under the sky to one place, letting dry ground appear. Calling the dry ground "land" and the gathered waters "seas".
Still, God's work was not done. So God ordered the land to produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that would bear fruit with seeds in them, according to their various kinds. And there was evening, and there was morning--the third day.
On the fourth day God made two great lights--the greater light was to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars, setting them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And there was evening, and there was morning.
The next day, which was the fifth day, God pondered for a minute, raised his head and created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water produces, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. Blessing them to be fruitful and increase in numbers and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth. And there was evening, and there was morning.
On the last day before God could rest. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. Then, God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created male and female. God blessed them both to be fruitful and increase in number to fill the earth and subdue it. To rule over the fish of the sea,the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves on
the ground. God gave them every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it to be their food. God also gave to all the beasts of the earth,the birds of the air, and all the creatures that move on the ground green plants for food. And there was evening, and there was morning.
Thus, the Heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. And God, on the seventh day began to rest.
God sat down on his throne glancing down upon the three shimmering pieces of I,AM that laid their so peacefully. He thought and thought for awhile then decided to cast I,AM into three different parts of the new world. He chucked the first rock into the bottom of the Black Sea near the shores of Odessa. He propelled the second rock into the hottest part of what would become the Sahara desert in Algeria hidden under mountains of sand. Then, with great thunder, God threw the
last rock to the top of where the North pole would be, near Greenland. The rock landed in a frozen iceberg under a massive peak on the tip of the Arctic Ocean.
Finally, there was peace in Heaven again and the world was free from both Satan and I,AM, at least for awhile. See God understood humankind's curiosity and knew that eventually, man would summon the entity once again.







Chapter 1























Messenger of God






Thousands of years passed into the days of Ancient Africa starting around 1000 A.D. during the ruling days of Mansa Musa of Timbuktu. There were myths about a scroll made of Golden fabric and within it written in detail, in the blood of I,AM was the story of the battle between God and I,AM; the Armageddon. There was also a map that showed where the three pieces of I,AM, as well as the Lance of Transgression could be found.
Legends tell that located in the deepest cave in the vast mountains of Egypt, written in hieroglyphics at the lair's entrance of the cave, were the markings of the fallen Angels of the battle in Zion. At the end of the Angel's Mural of Honor
were three steps leading down to a scroll and the Lance of Transgression that sat on a small pillar of cloudy grayish mist. Surrounding these objects was a circular moat filled with untouchable water. To cross the moat, one had to walk across the untouchable water with a pure heart and the spirit of God. This untouchable water showed no reflection, was neither cold nor hot, and had a metallic mercury feel and luster that would cling to the skin like a flesh eating virus. Evaporating the body leaving nothing but the soul to rest in the dust from which we all come.
As years passed and decades ran into centuries, the myth of the Golden scroll faded and was soon forgotten. However, around about the nineteen hundreds in Egypt, the myth of the
Golden scroll began to resurface. Due to the widespread of unholy men and women throughout the motherland's. Ghana, Mali, and Niger rulers met and decided to begin a quest for the
Golden Scroll. Islamic beliefs in one God were shared by Ghana, Mali, and Niger cities. Also, believing that one of them could actually find the lost scroll and bring back peace and holiness to the unholy motherland. Soldiers were picked from each city for this quest and were called the Messengers of God.
There were thirty attempts for the Golden scroll between Ghana, Mali, and Niger and considering this high number no one ever returned. Disappointed by the unsuccessful search, the three rulers decide to put a halt to the quests. Although, they all found away to honor the messengers by having a festival in their cities, to let all people know about the ultimate sacrifice they gave. It is said that the three festivals were on the same day and the entire city was invited. Even the prisoners, the slaves, and the workers were allowed to attend, which meant no one worked on that day but the King's castle. These city festivals were the last festivals
thrown to honor anyone man, woman, or child. Even future kings would not have a festival of this magnitude to honor them. The location of these three festivals, in these three cities has never been confirmed and probably will never be confirmed.
It was twenty years since the last Messenger of God was sent by Ghana to find the Golden Scroll. In 1955, a twenty-one year old dark skinned male monk of African descent from India named Kumhuma embarked on his last stage of faith at his monastery. Kumhuma began his pilgrimage of faith with no destination in mind, only a purpose of finding his own inner-existence through his journey, returning as the ultimate spiritual being touched by God. With only his Bible, Kumhuma left the monastery at midday. Not allowed to bring rations of water or food, he wore no sandals, and his robe was made of material from potato sacks. A section of rope from a well
bucket about the monastery kept his robe closed. In the midst, there was silence as he walked the long path through the courtyard. It was as if he was walking with Moses through the Red Sea. The chief monks stood in line on both sides of him. As he reached the last two monks, he stopped and turned to the eldest monk and bowed. Kumhuma pulled the hood over his head and walked out of the front gate. Kumhuma paused for a moment as the wood gate behind him closed. Kumhuma was leaving the old world he knew behind those doors, marching into a new world that would test his faith.
Kumhuma's journeys lead him through India and into Calcutta. At night he took refuge under trees or behind tents hoping to be heated by their fires. In about thirty days, he reached Calcutta. During his travels through Calcutta, he was shunned in the streets by people who had no spirituality. Kumhuma continued his journey on to Pakistan which took him
ninety more days. His travels did not end with Pakistan. He made it to Iran and continued on through to Saudi Arabia which he faced obstacles such as mesas and desert heat. Since, the desert heat could limit mobility he slept in the day time and traveled at night. As Kumhuma reached Egypt, he looked upon it with splendor. Feeling the heat from the morning sky upon his face, Kumhuma fell to his knees and thanked God for protecting him on his journey. "Egypt, oh Egypt where Moses lead his people out of bondage", Kumhuma spoke in a faint voice. His pilgrimage was finally over. But before he could return home he had to pray until the moon changed places with the sun. Kumhuma rose and continued his walk trying to find a tranquil place for prayer.
In the distance, Kumhuma saw a cave that he could use for shelter because the mid-day air smelled of rain. This cave did not look like any other cave. It looked large from a
distance but as he got closer it seemed to get smaller and smaller. As Kumhuma walked the path toward the cave one side of the path was blistering cold, the other side was lave hot, and the air in the middle was difficult to breathe. Once he reached the cave, he saw that embedded on the top of the cave were words you would see on a head stone of a departed loved one. Kumhuma tried to wipe away the dirt and sand that covered the words to read them. Mysteriously, his hands went straight through the wall of rock. At that moment the cave's entrance was large enough for a man to fit through. However, when Kumhuma touched the words a second time, the hole became just large enough for only a lizard to crawl through. He did not understand what was happening, but his faith was infinite. The words etched on the stone above the cave entrance were in ancient Hebrew and it read: "Art thou an angel, enter, if not, breaching this portal constitutes
death". Kumhuma thought about it for a minute, coming to the conclusion that God was with him and that his hand had already went through once and nothing happened. So Kumhuma mustered up his faith, took a deep breathe and walked right through the stone wall into the resting place of the Golden Scroll. But Kumhuma was unaware of this at that time. Kumhuma entered the dark cavern with only a shadow of blue light emanating from the untouchable water to guide him through. Marveling, at the walls that were absorbed with the names of the fallen Angels, he slowly proceeded toward the scroll, deciphering the hieroglyphics, and mumbling as he touched each one. Michael, Paul, Simon, and so on until he reached the edge of the steps leading down to the scroll.
In amazement, there in front of him lay the Golden Scroll with the Lance of Transgression on top of it. His body became paralyzed in place, his eyes grew larger, and then smaller
trying to focus on something that has never been encountered by humankind. Proceeding down the steps to the untouchable water his heart began beating out-of-control, and the perspiration from his brow began to drip profusely. Reaching the circular moat, he paused, looking around in a three hundred-degree angle, that revealed nothing but darkness along the walls and ground, except for the light from the water. The radiance from the Lance of Transgression and the Golden Scroll that reflected off the water blinded him briefly, but he was able to refocus after a minute or two. Kumhuma clinched his hands with fingers extended as if he were about to pray, looking down at the moat and back up at the scroll, and the Lance of Transgressions. It was time for Kumhuma to actually be judged by his own faith. As he extended his leg, not staring at the untouchable water, he placed it on top of the untouchable water. His leg was not consumed by the water so
he raised his other leg and proceeded to walk across the moat with a pure heart and the spirit of God.
Suddenly, the mist that the scroll and amulet were settled on became a stone pillar as he reached the island surrounded by untouchable water. Reaching out, Kumhuma seized the scroll and amulet in one maneuver. As he stood there on the shore, he opened the scroll and the pages were unfilled.
Suddenly, illustrations including text began to appear of the battle in heaven, realistic in nature. Kumhuma could actually feel and visualize all that had transpired in Heaven. Feeling all the pain that the angels went through, Kumhuma quickly closed the scroll and placed the Lance of Transgression around his neck for safe keeping. When he turned to walk back over the moat, a loud voice suddenly called out for him by name. "Kumhuma you are of great faith and you will be called,
from this day the Golden Messenger of God," spoke God. "But what must, I do now father," asked Kumhuma in a faint voice. God spoke, "You shall take the scroll back to the monastery to be placed in a hidden chamber to rest there forever." "Why can't the scroll stay here," asked Kumhuma? "On your pilgrimage from India you unsuspectingly were followed by the lost souls of Satan and they have never been able to find this place until now. They are only able to see the future of man not of me," God replied. "But do not worry, the lost souls cannot enter into this holy place so you are safe," God continued. "But the amulet you must keep and give it to your brother, for one day I,AM, the entity will rise again to harm humankind," explained God. Kumhuma not knowing who I,AM was, proceeded to journey back to his monastery.
On his journey, God walked with him to protect him from the lost souls. During his journey to the monastery, he had
time to comprehend and review the Golden Scroll discovering its mystery and who I,AM actually was. Through Calcutta while reading the scroll, he could actually see in front of him a mirage of heaven and the war. Visions of what I,AM looked like would come in unfocused and blurred. The reason for this could not be explained by Kumhuma. It could have been that in death the evil I,AM still held his powers and did not want humans to know how it looked.
Four months later, Kumhuma reached his monastery and revealed to them what he had been through and showed them the Golden scroll. Never showing them the amulet because of the oath he gave God. The eldest monk praised the exertion of his young monk and asked him behind closed chambers to find a place to hide the Golden Scroll. However, while Kumhuma and the eldest monk, were hiding the Golden Scroll in a safe place. Sholuma, a new monk to the monastery who was still holding
onto materialistic things of the world was eavesdropping on them, with dollar signs of a reward quenching his greed. Sholuma's plan, was to contact someone on the outside of the monastery to let them know of their spiritual discovery.
Now, Kumhuma, the chief monk, and the other monks, never knew this monk had been spying. So the entire temple went forward in peace for about fifteen years. Kumhuma wore the amulet under his garment, keeping it from the eyes of the other monks. I guess it took Sholuma awhile to establish contact and get the information outside of the gates of the Islamic Peace Temple.
Nevertheless, in 1970, a brigade of American mercenaries stormed the temple walls. They were searching for the Golden Scroll from a tip from Sholuma. The mercenaries gathered all the monks in the court yard and the Judas lead them to the hiding place of the Scroll. Kumhuma
was so outdone, he could not hold his spiritual composure. But God whispered in his ear and calmed him down. Having no spiritual atonement the mercenaries started to burn down the temple on the orders of the Captain. Most of the monks resented being herded like prisoners, so they resisted by throwing rocks and attacking them with staffs.
Suddenly, the mercenaries retaliated opening fire on all of them. However, Kumhuma escaped through a secret wall in the temple's church. Now, the Judas who gave the location of the Golden Scroll was the last to die. Pleading for his life as he sat on the ground, screaming that he was the one who gave them the information. "If you would give up your soul for money you should not live," spoke the Captain. At the end of the Captain's speech to Sholuma the soldier on the left of the Captain raised his assault rifle and fired one shot into the head of the traitor. "Find the other one," ordered the Captain.
With the soldiers hot on Kumhuma's trail shelter was all he could think about.
Finally, Kumhuma made it to his friend's house who he had met before he became a monk. Kumhuma knocked frantically on the front door. "Who is it," asked Tumh? "It is Kumhuma," answering back. The door swung open. "Kumhuma what's wrong," Tumh asked? Kumhuma was out of breath but he spoke and said, " my friend, God is with you." He walked through the door and Tumh embraced him, affixing the door behind them. "My friend I must retire from this area, the American mercenaries are after me to kill me and my other brothers are already dead," explained Kumhuma. "You can stay here until this situation blows over," replied Tumh. "No, God will protect me," answering back. Kumhuma grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants out of the closet breaking the record for the fastest dresser. "Can I have a large padded envelope," asked
Kumhuma? "Yes," answered Tumh. Kumhuma reached around his neck, lifted the Lance of Transgression off of it and placed the amulet inside the envelope with a letter
to his parents. The letter explained what had happened and
compelling them to give the amulet to his brother when he becomes of age.
Now, his brother Michael, who was not born when he departed Chicago for the monastery, was two years old, with his destiny already arranged for him by God. Kumhuma always remained in touch with his parents and exported his little brother gifts every chance he got. Kumhuma was undoubtedly pure of heart. "My friend could you please mail this envelope today, it must be mailed today," explained Kumhuma. "Yes, I will my friend, but can you tell me what is in this envelope of such importance,"asked Tumh. "If I inform you, your existence as you know it will be in great danger," replied Kumhuma. Tumh provided Kumhuma with a loaf of bread, a pouch of water, and guided him to an underground passage that was in his bedroom. This passage was constructed by a great king, years ago to escape from his palace during war times, but the palace has been gone for a long time. "It will carry you to a river that's about a mile from here," stated Tumh. "Thank you," replied Kumhuma. As kumhuma traveled through the tunnel he could hear the soldiers on the top of him until he reached the point of the tunnel that showed light.
In the minds of the mercenaries the hunt for the Golden Messenger of God was over. They found a monk's robe floating in the river, so they assumed that kumhuma was breakfast food for a crocodile. Kumhuma had disappeared,and was never seen again, by anyone. Except for-------
















Chapter 2
























Resurrection of I,AM






The Golden Scroll was taken back by the mercenaries to the United States, to be studied by archeologist, scientist, museum procurers, and theologians from around the world. The mission for the Golden Scroll was financed by Egypt, Europe, India and the United States behind the back of the President of the United States. Years, passed and the deciphering of the Golden Scroll was accomplished by an Islamic spiritualist, sent for by a secret agency in the United States in the fall of 1987. The Islamic spiritualist worked secretively with Egypt, Europe, India, and the United
States to make the search for the three parts of I,AM. Agreeing that once the three parts were found, they would be studied in a private governmental area in Egypt. Then, the three pieces would be given to the United States to be put in a museum for the people of the world to compliment them on their find. It took this team of geniuses eleven years to find all of the pieces of this entity. Each piece was put into a special containment unit for their protection and flown to the secret government place. As the pieces were being studied no one knew that I,AM was starting to regain its power, because all three pieces were together again. After all the experiments and extensive studies were done the team still could not find out whether the pieces were organisms, or if they were from this world.
So the pieces were transported to the Archeological Museum of Chicago, in the fourth month of 1999. This find

 

 

Go to part:2  3  4  5  6  7 

 

 

Copyright © 2001 Deon C Sanders Deno Sandz
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"