The Three Weirdo Pigs
William W R Ocasio

 


Once upon a time there were three weirdo pigs that live in a farm, over a desolated plain, on a distant country, in a parallel world. Mrs. Pigtanton, the owner of the farm and the mother of the pigs go every morning to feed the humans in the barn and sometimes the pigs go to help her. The first pig name was Pee-wee, the second one was Homer and the third one was Tony M. When they were little pigs something happened in a very black night, a strange light came from the sky a creature run very faster everywhere. In the morning there were a lot of humans; death in the barn. Mrs. Pigtanton order the little pigs to never live the home at night. That was twelve years ago. Now they were adult pigs and they were very ambitious. Pee-wee like to play with toys all the time and make weird noises with his mouth to scare the humans. Homer loved beer like anything else; when he was fourteen, he drank 47 cans of beer; true several years he had the biggest collection of cans in the world. Tony M. was the greatest and most professional assassin in the world. He killed a lot of wolfs all over the world. He was escorted everywhere and any time for security, and with his work he make a lot of money.

One day Pee-wee call his mother �mommy, mommy I have something to tell you-

-What is it Honey? - His mother asks.

-I am going to make my own house and live there- Pee-wee said.

-OK, honey but you have to be careful. Remember that time when something attacked the animals in the barn- His mother replied.

-OK mommy see you later- And Pee-wee depart to take his things and go to make his home. The next morning, Homer takes the same way of his brother and said to his mother �Hey mom, HECP! I�m going to take my cans and� HECP! Go to make my own home- and with a sudden surprise Homer eruct in his mother face.

-You are a pig- his mother said.

-You are right mom HECP! I�m a pig. I�m not like those humans of your, that like to play with mud and eat trash HECP! I�m better- And with his last words Homer depart to make his new home. That same day, in the evening, Tony M. appears to his mother with his escort and said - Good evening dear momma, I was planning to buy a space in a very exclusive area, of course if that doesn�t make you angry-

- No, of course no dear. You are free to go whenever you want, but I most remind you about the thing that attacked the animals several years ago- his mother said.

-Don�t worry momma, my house would be the most secure of the entire world- Tony M. said. And he depart with his things. Few weeks later, Mrs. Pigtanton found some other help to take care of her farm, and that was for sure the beginning of the misery and pain of the three pigs.


The pigs stay in a hotel for almost a year until their houses were finish. The house of Pee-wee was made of a big pile of toys and strange things. The house of Homer was made with his big collection of beer cans and the house of Tony M. was the biggest of all, it was an extraordinary mansion blinded completely and with a big wall that protect it. In their new houses they live happily, but not ever after, just for one or two weeks. One night when the moon was rising over the spectral mountains, something happened in Pee-wee�s house. The telephone rang�

-Hello? - Pee-wee ask.

-Who is it? - ask a voice.

-Pee-wee Pigtanton. Who ask?-The line was death and someone knock the door. �Who is it?-

-I�m a friend of Mrs. Pigtanton, please open the door- the voice answer.

-No, I�m not going to open- he replied.

-It�s that sow? Well�- And a big blast destroy in less than a second the big pile of toys that Pee-wee call home. A big shadow walk slowly to the pig and say �little pig, little pig I have come to suck your blood, and bring you to your end- and in a second the shadow was over Pee-wee, two seconds later no sound were listened.


The night after, Homer took the phone and call Tony M. �Hello? Tony?-

-Yes, what happen? I have business to do- said Tony M.

-Something horrible happen, HECP! I found Pee-wee�s house destroyed and�-

Tony M. interrupt �That�s not my problem you know-

-But, something took HECP! �- the sentence wasn�t finish, the line was death and someone knock the door.

-Who is it? - ask Homer.

-I�m a friend of your mother; please open the door- the voice said.

-Absolutely, HECP! No- replied the pig.

-Well, Is that what you want? In that case�- and from everywhere around the house something started to cut it and in ten seconds the walls where in the floor. Then a massive shadow appear and said �Little pig, little pig, I have come to stole your skin and every part of your body to make you my loyal servant and rehabilitate you from your alcoholism- and in several seconds later there wasn�t any sound, and the usual �HECP!� of Homer wasn�t heard never again. The night was dark and scary and, the rumor of a river bring a double scary moment to whoever soul could find out what that creature was, but the first two pigs find the answer and the third one was going to find out soon.


In the night after the second, Tony M. was eating a piece of human leg with mashed potatoes and green salad, and drinking a good glass of wine on the marvelous table of his mansion. Then, a strange noise exalted him and he started to call the security service, but nobody came to his call and he started to suspect. Suddenly, his cell phone rang �T.M. Pigtanton here, who is there? - But nobody answer.

-I said who is there? - He replied angrily.

-Come to the door of your house, I�m waiting for you with a little surprise- the voice said. Tony instantly goes to the door. On his left was a monitor that showed an image from outside; at the door were his two brothers. He opened the door and said �Come in. Who was talking to my cell phone?-

Instantly the two pigs said �Our master call you, incline to him and consider yourself bless, because he wants to talk with you-At the door appeared a bat flying that enter the house without invitation. In a second, over the floor their wasn�t any bat, but a transformation of a wolf with tentacles all over his body and three eyes in his forehead, and the pig saw two sharp teeth in his mouth and a thongs like a snake�s. In summary that thing was the most horrible, spectral and scariest thing all over the universe and beyond. When the monster talked, the door closed; the voice of his was familiar �Hello little pig, little pig, I�m your worst nightmare, the �Under-taker� of the creatures, the �blood sucker� and the most powerful creature in the universe, I am Ursckawolf-

-What the hell are you? You seen to me like a cockroach, you piece of ... - Tony M. said.

-My mother was a wolf, my father was a creature from another world and few years ago I was bite by a vampire. That combination gives me the power that I have and with my vampire fangs I transform your two little brothers into vampires, too. And now they are my servants and they will help me to do my revenge- and he start to laugh.

-And why did you take my brothers for that? Who is the one that you are going to take revenge on? � Tony M. ask.

-You, of course. You, who killed my mother seven years ago. For what? To destroy our raise? No, you were wrong. Now is my turn. Slaves- he orders- Destroy that weirdo pig and bring me his body to taste his blood and his meat!! I will eat pork tonight!!-

The two brothers try to trap Tony M., but he was faster. He takes out a gun and started shoot to all of them. He run to the last floor of the house, and getting out from a window, he climb to the roof; He was trap and he knew that. Then the wolf came flying to him and says �You�re trap, you don�t have any escape, surrender now or die in the most horrible form. After all, the next one will be your mother and after that all your raise!!- and he start to laugh once again.

-Do you thing you trap me? No, you are wrong once again my dear beast. You just fall in my trap- Tony M. said and a smile was drawing in his face.

-What? - Ursckawolf said- What type of trap? I don�t see anything-

-Oh yes, the entire house is a bomb that will explode if I press this button- and from his tuxedo he extracts a remote control with a button-

-Oh, no you don�t. If you press that, you would die, too- Ursckawolf said.

-I don�t care. And now� DIE! - And Tony M. Press the button and everything go blank.


***


The wolf jump over his bed, he was sweated and nervous, then he said to himself � I will never ever eat again two pigs in the same day- after the nightmare cause by the indigestion, the wolf went to sleep again with two pigs in his belly; meanwhile the third one were sleeping calmly in his bed on his house of brick.







THE END



�����

������
      

 

 

Copyright © 2007 William W R Ocasio
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"