www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Your Not Here by Hannah Ellicock (2)
"This is great... apart from, the first line you either need to lose the 'had'or make the fell, fallen. Apart form that nice one. " -- Sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.
"I think you kids are too involved in text messaging and eiher forgot how to spell or never really learned how. YOU ARE Not Here or YOU'RE Not Here. Your Not Here translates to whatever is Not Here belongs to you. It's yours. Capice! Although your theme may be creative, it can be spoiled by careless grammar and spelling. Like a guy wearing a $200 pair of shoes but won't spend a couple of bucks on a shine. " -- Grammar Detective.


Why Is It Over? by Yana D Romoser (1)
"he was never yours to start with. and he would have to care for you to be able to hurt him and he didnt lol every thing about you is a joke" -- joes girl.


What If I Told You by Nicole (1)
"Very nice job :)" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Wait For Me by Weird Willychuck (1)
"cool like it.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Two Thousand And Some by Jos Accapadi (2)
"Best song I've read today, clever. " -- Sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.
"like this a lot, kind of haunting, good job." -- curious.


Trailer Park Trash (We Were Americans) by Cedric McClester (8)
"Finally you decided to write an autobiography. A product of the American dream. Now you know you couldn't afford this loan but someone told you you deserve your own home. No money down, just walk away, the government says you don't have to pay. What a country. " -- Lester.
"Lester my friend, can your brother Richard's negative comments be far behind?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Here I am! Why do you liberals always perceive the truth as negative? Don't blame the banks for caving in to congress and HUD to make loans to people who can't afford them. The delusion of the American dream is that you don't have to deprive yourself of something just because you can't afford it. All men are not created equal when it comes to job skills and education. You've got to do it yourself. Hint - You won't get rich writing goofy song lyrics. " -- Richard.
"Wanna bet?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"You know you could be right Cedric. My guitar playing buddy wrote a lot of good things over the years but the only thing he ever made any money on was a silly song he wrote that became the theme for the "Drew Carey" show in its first year. Then they hired a female producer who changed the theme the following year. She eventually was fired. " -- Richard.
"What a marvelous country we live in, when even a person like you has at least one friend." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"You'd be quite surprised to learn the identity of some of my friends. How do you survive in NY? I thought the city clamped down on panhandlers. " -- Richard.
"Richard, your poking fun at everyone is quite humourous. I always enjoy it when you chime in and shake it up a bit. You should check out a blog called "stuff white people like", Cedric is the poster child. " -- Anonymous.


Too Blind To See by Catrina E Garza (1)
"I think ya have a hit.. Good job! Copyright it 4 shore! protect yourself ahead of the corporate jerks that steal songs from talented songwriters." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


This Is For All Of Y�All by Cedric McClester (4)
"America is in real trouble......" -- Bailey's from a shoe.
"I agree, vote Obama!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"She won't have the boost of Republican cross-over voters in the general election and by then she'll be totally exposed as a narcissistic, aging, imcompetent fraud without a plan to lead a country she and her (es)strange(d) husband have been denouncing to foreign leaders since Bill left office. " -- Angry White Man.
"I second that emotion!!!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Special Someone by Katherine Abando (1)
"Very unique and powerful messege good luck :) Have a great week" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Run Run Run by Weird Willychuck (1)
"Very well thought out. Good job, Weird!" -- Ryan McTavish, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.


Only One Emotion by Cedric McClester (1)
"Wow! that's so true! " -- My Hyde.


Nobody Cries For Bob by Cedric McClester (3)
"Big up to the grammar detective! Your suggestion has been duly noted." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Consistent with your ignorance, you've joined the aggregate of morons who blame "corporate America" for the lunatic behavior of everyone. There's a lot of people who show up for work on time every day and and for many, that's the only thing they do right all day. I know because I had my share of them working for me. You write this without knowing the true reason(s) this man was fired or laid off. You've used this incident as another excuse to blame the establishment for the irrational behavior of weak, unstable, individuals. You lefties are so predictable. I wonder how many of "Bob's" surviving co-workers would agree with your analysis. " -- Lester.
"Wrong again Lester, I'm a rightie, and didn't I say, "Nobody cries for Bob?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Mountain Dew Haze by Lamar Cole (1)
"The first verse of this has a fantastic metre, it reads like the begining of a good ole country song. The rest's good too but I particularly like the first verse. " -- Sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.


I Can't Be The Man I Wanna Be by My Hyde (2)
"Please Help Me! Is this good enough?" -- My Hyde.
"Quit begging like a little kid. Actually it's...it's...it's.... not very good. First stanza - "Every moment stays in my head...so I'm trapped in your memory." Don't you mean, I'm trapped WITH your memory or you're trapped in MY memory. Overall, kind of corny. Your best line is in the third stanza, fourth line down.... "and it leaves an empty space behind my eyes." You got that right!" -- Richard.


Feelings.. Feelings.. Feelings...! by De Zoysa I C Superman C (1)
"Beautiful" -- sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.


Baby Put The Love Back Into You by Lamar Cole (2)
"I like the concept of this one and it flows well. I hate the use of the word 'use' though instead of using 'used'. " -- Sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.
"Pretty much all your work is crap. This is one of those crap ass pieces. Really, just stop, LOL." -- Animus.


There are 16 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.