www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

There Goes A Woman by Richard Evans (1)
"There's somethin' about it I can't explain, but it really touched me.. " -- Oksana.


The System (Charlie's Song) by Richard Evans (1)
"Great tell-it-like-it-can happen story. Good writing. You've got some good songs on this site. " -- Geneca Keith, Eugene, OR, USA.


Paparazzi by Cedric McClester (2)
"Um great but i'm pretty sure Btitney spears has a song very very very similar to this, so I'm wondering where you got the idea from..." -- bill, New York, New York, usa.
"I got the idea from the gossip columns and tabloid news. If she has anything similar to this, I'm not aware of it and perhaps I should consult my attorney." -- Cedric McClester.


When Phil Comes Calling by Cedric McClester (1)
"Cool I like it.. ***** " -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


What Happened To The Party? by Cedric McClester (4)
"Here's a couple of verses that say it more truthfully.- What Happened to the Party? The one who's lied to you for forty years. They said they care and they'd make your life better. But only you can really make your life better. Still you keep on believing their lies. And they keep blaming the other guys. They'll take your vote and shake your hand. 'Cause you're too dumb to understand. Then they'll tax the rich right to the bone. But all you'll get is a new cell phone. " -- Richard.
"As I've mentioned before, you are my biggest fan. Thanks for your support and interest. Incidentally Richard, you are certainly a dick!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"And you my friend, will always be a talentless fool. All the volumes of corny, repetitive verses, that you post. I hope none of the name dropping artists "who inspired you" don't ever see any of this stuff. Don't you get tired of it? Nobody cares. Nobody reads and reviews a thousand pounds of lyrics without music, except Lester and me once in awhile. I know Lester likes to watch train wrecks too. " -- Richard.
"I'm thinking of giving you two your own franchise. Keep the cards and letters coming." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Wake Of Destruction by R Bennett Okerstrom (8)
"As usual, great poetry. I miss the oldies but goodies you wrote way back when, but I have been reading them again today. I have an online magazine now, wish youd submit something!" -- david ''doc'' byron, vincennes , ind, usa.
"Send me the link." -- R. Bennett.
"Quite honestly R.B., I've noticed that your recent submissions are not on the same level as your earlier work. A lot of redundant, repetitive stanzas and the themes have all been done before by many. Sorry, but my candor comes in spades. " -- Richard.
"Yes, I know, but they are written that way intentionally as they are specifically for a metal band. I have to keep them simple and repetitious for that genre of music. Not quite my typical depth, but I am trying to help some friends and my standard work wouldn't do it for them." -- R. Bennett.
"As a metal fan I agree. Most of your work is far to complicated for the masses of metalheads out there. Keep writing the stuff you are writing and I'm sure someday a band will score a huge hit with it. Keep it metal." -- Steven, San Diego, CA.
"Thanks Steven. I hope someday someone will make it big and that I get the credit for the lyrics. " -- R. Bennett.
"Rock the fuck on!" -- T.
"You as well, T!" -- R. Bennett.


Things I Don�T Do by Cedric McClester (2)
"Do you write the music or just the lyrics? I'd be interested to know what genre of music this is intended for, it gives a beter impression of the words, which are cracking. would like to hear this song. Do you sing?" -- Sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.
"I don't write music. I am strictly a lyricist in search of a compatable composer. R&B is the genre I had in mind, but I'm open to suggestion. I only sing in the shower." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Teenager's Anthem by Jake Hendricks (1)
"History and tradition can open our minds to discover the wisdom of those before us. Living only in the now for self-gratification will only hinder your growth and maturity. There is no automatic pilot that will take you from seventeen to forty without some bumps in the road. Prepare yourself for them. Try thinking about God. If you haven't, you ought to try. At least it might get you to stop thinking about yourself for awhile. " -- Richard.


Shut Your Mouth by R Bennett Okerstrom (4)
"Shut your mouth! That f'in rocks! Nice work again." -- Steven, San Diego, CA.
"Thanks again. I'm glad you like my work." -- R. Bennett.
"Kind of a "shock Jock" approach to poetry, isn't it? My review of your "Wake....." also applies to this. " -- Richard.
"Yes, I know. See my rebuttal under "Wake"." -- R. Bennett.


Put Away Your Guitar by Cedric McClester (1)
"Great title! Drew me in. Art does imitate life! Thanks for sharing......................peace!" -- Richard Evans.


Let 'em Know Ya' Been Here by Richard Evans (1)
"I think you need a verse that says " if you stop showin' off your tits and your ass, you won't have to worry about them sniffin' around."" -- Lester.


I Hate Men by Cedric McClester (2)
"I wonder, do you know what it is like to "FEEL" what it is to succomb to such abuse?" -- Mat.
"To answer in a word, yes. I know people who are verbally abusive and I've seen the pain it caused. This song was written from a female's perspective, which required me to tap my femine side." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


How Do I Begin? by Cedric McClester (1)
"ithink this song is really good, ive read some of your other song's aswell, and your really talented. please, keep writing. your song's are so enjoyable to read. ")" -- musicalk, braintree, england.


Hearts And Holes by Lauren Berr (1)
"GREAT!" -- Lauren, babylon, ny, usa.


Half Past Midnight by Amanda Sue Hamilton (1)
"I like the title of this one and it works very well as a final line. Great sentiments and oh so true. " -- Sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.


God Is Still Faithful by Jessica L Young (1)
"I like the song but its way too short. try adding another verse or two." -- bill.


Cruisin Down The Drive by Cedric McClester (3)
"How do you rationalize writing lyics about God and the Gospel and then shifting over to sexual anticipation? He's gonna look at your entire resume' when your time comes and I doubt if He's got a place reserved for hypocrites. " -- Richard.
"Sexual anticipation is part of life Dick, but how would you know that if you never use yours?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Oh, I used mine a lot, but at least it was always with women. And usually the same one. Being obsessed with sexual anticipation doesn't really bring us closer to God where we belong, as written in your Gospel lyrics. Like Bill clinton, going to church with Hillary and Chelsea, just days after admitting on national TV that he got head from Monica. What do you think about while you're in church? Sexual anticipation? " -- Richard.


Cant Let This Go. by Ruthie Jane Vital (1)
"Very nice! Matthew" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Bill You Really Need To Chill by Cedric McClester (2)
"Oh c'mon Cedric. You're still jealous of what Monica got to do. " -- Lester.
"Lester that comment was beneath even you. I could say something about your mother but that would be playing the dozens and your five beers short of a six pack." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


There are 19 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.