www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Eternally To My Regret by Cedric McClester (1)
"it was very good and thats tru girls will throw away good judgement for a guy" -- jess.


What She Doesn't Know, Can Save Her (California Girl) by Stork (1)
"song of love story" -- raj, BANGALORE, Karnataka, ind.


You Got Me Sprung by Cedric McClester (2)
"I saw that this song was inspired by true facts. What's the true fact? That shit stinks? 'Cause if so, this is no doubt non-fiction. I've never read such generic writing in my life." -- Daniel, Salt Lake.
"Ouch! That hurts." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Wrong Reasons by Kayla L Jordan (1)
"wow. my ex and my best friend are in that situation right now. and im pretty pissed at them for doing this to themselves, especially when he just told me he wants to be with me. i really like this, its good! if you dont mind im going to show this to her maybe. thank you for the amazing lyrics!!" -- Ciara.


Single Woman's Lament by D Amphlett (2)
"Hahahaha!!!! This is so funny, and so true!!! I love it!! I want to print it out and put it on my fridge!!" -- Alison Reed.
"To borrow from Paris Hilton. Single Woman's Lament is hot. I like how you advanced the story and I like your rhyme scheme. I shall be looking out for your future work. Keep up the good work, you're truly talented. If boredom is what inspires you, stay bored." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Shattered by Jak G J G Balshaw (5)
"Please review my work. It would be much appriciated and will help me write better songs in the near future. :) Thanks" -- Jak Balshaw, UK.
"I liked that alot, fairly easy to find a tune to it and very constructive lyrical word. Good job!" -- Carl.
"at first i thought that this was kinda emo. then i got into it abit and realized its alot deeper than what meets the eye. wd" -- Yarris.
"Thanks alot Carl and Yarris. I try :P And just for the record, this is not supposed to be a sad song. It is meant for anger. And is meant to be screamo. Peace" -- Jak Balshaw, UK.
"Wow...it seems like you're writing about me...I related to eveyr single thing. And I used to write songs for my screamo band. We never got anything done, so we weren't like legit or anything. But I bet you could be successful." -- Angel of Hope.


Messed Up by Marques Miller (1)
"damn, that's deep and I know how you felt, my home girl died recently. So I feel ya on the pain. Be peace..." -- Lex, Margate, FL, USA.


All That Glitters by Cedric McClester (4)
"You've cluttered up this site with a lot of crap. This however, is the epitomy of shit, typical of an ignorant, talentless fool, who wants to be somebody so bad he thinks by continuing to throw volumes of shit against the wall, some of it will eventually stick. It's a good thing we can't smell what you've posted. " -- Lester.
"This song is deep, I only wish it could�ve been more positive �And the hardest lesson has to be Coming face to face with the reality� it doesn�t have to be the hardest lesson, it may turn out to be the easiest. �Of the crisis you now plainly see� A bit oppressive and depressive, likes a ton of bricks on one�s shoulder. �Cos you know it didn�t have to be� I really don�t get this part, no one can see what�s going to come in their life, they can make decisions and hope for the best, but I don�t think anyone�s going to do something knowing it is a disadvantage to them, unless they�re suffering from depression. " -- Jahri, Jamaica.
"Dear Lester. Thank you for your vote of confidence in my obvious talents. Keep reading and keep those cards and letters coming. After all, I am the shit!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Dear Jahri, I'm inclined to disagree. The song is positive. Are you listening to me? It's a cautionary tale that simply states you've got to be careful when you go out on dates. It may be natural to get an errection, but it's unnatural not to wear protection." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


When Did You Leave Me by Michael Perry (3)
"I absolutely love this one! I read all you've written...and I see myself in every word and line. Keep writing, you're darn good!" -- Brokenhearted , Somewhere In, CA.
"look what you've done...i am crying now." -- Brokenhearted , Somewhere In, CA.
"omg!, ur soo gd!..it takes something special to bring tears to my eyes. which u succeeded in." -- Jessi.


The Road Is A Lonesome Place by Michael Perry (1)
"So true... your words depict reality. Very nice." -- Bambee.


Star Breeze Backlash by Georgette Q Breslin (1)
"oh my god this is amazing. wow. if you ever want to work on something together, email me, ill give you my AIM screen name if you have one. amazing." -- Ciara.


Longer Than I Ever Did by Lip Stixx (2)
"wow simply awesome!" -- Ritz, Chicago.
"I can relate to this one. Very nice!" -- Nico, West Covina, Ca.


It's 2:00am by Michael Perry (1)
"Love it. Simple, easy to digest, easy to sense, yet it's so deep. Love it." -- Vodka Ryuki Mint, Jakarta/Singapore, Jakarta/Singapore, Indonesia/Singapore.


In The Clouds by Georgette Q Breslin (1)
"You are an amazing songwriter, I'd like to maybe collaborate with you....I like your style, this song and Temporary Perfection are phenomenal!!! Keep up the good work!!!" -- Austin.


I Need You Back by Michael Perry (1)
"i simply love it!" -- Claire, fresno, Ca.


Feel The Rain by Michael Perry (1)
"i myself have written and read quite a bit of poetry and your literary work is one of the best out there!" -- Brokenhearted , Somewhere In, CA.


Don't Worry About It by Lip Stixx (2)
"this rocks! Great job,.. Loved it.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"THANKS!!!" -- Lip Stixx.


Altered Being by Grandsummon (1)
"when one changes the old them doesnt die, somethink like that can not just completly cease to exist. there are memories. fragments of who you were left. your poem states some truth but not all can be revealed with words. " -- Jessi.


There are 18 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.