www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Where Are We Now (Lost Paradise) by Fred Hardy (3)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Mark, London, London, Ukraine.
"what the f**k does that have to do with a song? stop putting stupid non-sensable comments. there is no point. by the way, fred, i love this, great song." -- chad naquin.
"thanks Chad ,been trying to put together a whole concept group of lyrics ,this is about the fifth one but I've hit a bit of a wall ." -- fh, canada.


Your Beautiful In Every Way by Fred Hardy (5)
"this is a really great and expressional song. very passionate and beautiful. Great use of words. "With just a smile you keep me high, higher then the October sky." Nice." -- chad naquin.
"Thanks Chad for your time and kind comments still working on this the title bothers me,the song doesn't say a whole lot about the girl .so I need to do some fixing ,thanks again" -- fh, canada.
"Its beautiful, I only hope you havent really had oyur heart broken. Its sounds like you have a lot of love left for her. x" -- Nicci, Cambridge, UK.
"Fred, this is a beautiful song. The whole song can be visualized and related to. Would you mind if I used this just so I could try it out?" -- Ryan Morales.
"Thanks Nicci and Ryan for your kind words ,this is a little different ,just something I threw together.someone else has asked me already for permission for these lyrics and I have let them use them . still waiting on the finished demo so for the moment Ryan I'd have to say no .but thanks for the complement." -- fh, canada.


Mary Jane by Fred Hardy (6)
"This is great Fred....There is a real Tom Petty like feel to it" -- kwilt.
"Thanks Kendal didn't think about that connection in the title til now ,love Petty mostly his early stuff like American Girl Breakdown , even the losers it was so simple and catchy.funny thing is the peppers are in a little deep water with Dani California the melody is the same as last dance with Mary Jane check it out a few radio stations are playing them back to back ." -- fh, canada .
"Yeah Bro' after I read this the first time I listened to "Last Dance With....". You know it really is too bad that they don't have a Youtube like option on this site to submit music.....It's such a forgotten and over commercialized art form" -- kwilt.
"I agree this does have a Tom Petty feel to it...nice write fh" -- mattie.
"Thanks Kendal and Mattie for your time and the tom petty comparison .I'm a big fan of his .kendal maybe in time this site will add a music link it's becoming so much easier and less expensive ." -- fh, canada.
"it's an okay song, but I can't get past the grammatical erorrs. " -- Melinda , Colchester, VT, USA.


Save This Love Tonight by Fred Hardy (3)
"This is a great song. I love it!!! It's so touching...Good Work!" -- Ryan Morales.
"Oh yeah Fred you've done it again.....Really, a top notch lyricist" -- kwilt.
"Thanks Kendal and Ryan for the kind words aprreciate them ." -- fh, canada.


Me And My Pyjamas by Amarjit Bhambra (6)
"You seem like a very sad lost soul." -- curious.
"I like to read the new chapter in my life, The weapons and the ammunition is not my style, Misleading information, Rejected by the nation, What�s become like an obsession, I walk around in my pyjamas Feeling like a banana. Have you seen my slippers Oh the Moccasin? Have a dare have a dance with me, Your the one The one that can see, That you are here for me, In this lonely room of mine, The only thing that l hear Is the clock ticking by my side You hide away my feelings unlike the rest of the World Eating away at my brain, Eating away and causing pain When will it stop, The hail stones and the rain To wash away all the sin, Where have you been? I was stupid enough to believe that you left me behind But loneliness is not loneliness with my shadow as my friend We can run, We can walk We can talk Are you aware of how you stare At the Pyjamas that l wear? Please do stay another day! (If only you wrote like this, it wouldn't be so frustrating to read your poems)" -- SpellChecker.
"It alright thanks for checking the spellings. This poems is all made up, I am not really a lost soul. I like to write poems through the eyes of other people. In reality, Youngest of today, I cannot under how they communicate when reading for examples their text messages like when they us U for short for you. In this poem l painted a picture of how they write - I tried to be one using slang which they often us Thank you for all your comments. It has been fun. " -- Amy, London, uk.
"Dear Curious, Sorry to disappoint you in anyway as l am not a sad or lost soul but my poem makes you feel so. I am glad you got the feel of this poem. " -- Amy, London, UK.
"how dare curious tell u how to write da poem!" -- rory_gleeson.
"Hi Rory, Thanks for your comment, all l can say is that "All good Poets think alike". Plus "Poety is an Art, Poetry comes from the Heart"." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


A Wish by Ryan Morales (5)
"I really like this....sad and soulful and you can almost imagine the tune to go with it. Great work." -- me.
"Totally awesome! I love your works." -- Larissa Marie Smith.
"Thank you Larissa and me, I really appreciate the time you took to look at this. Take care!" -- Ryan Morales.
"I love this its very true and I like how you can imagine the story " -- Kymberlie, Scotland.
"Good job, I could actually feel the emotion that goes with it..." -- Jordan.


...In The Name Of What? by Andrzej Podlewski (4)
"If you refer to the one God, the supreme being, you should always capitialize the word God. god or gods implies a pagan god or gods of mythology and not the God recognized by all religions. It's a matter of respect. " -- Richard.
"You wrote that it's a matter of respect, I don't respect the monotheistic god(recognized only by 3 religions) so I don't feel the need to capitalize his title, his name yes, his title no." -- Andrzej Podlewski, Katowice, Poland.
"Those who believe in a Creator, a Supreme Being, believe in a monotheistic God, whether you call Him God or Allah or whatever, there is only one. If you do not believe in a Supreme Being, that is you prerogative, but then, why do you reference god in your poem(s)? Fools have been attempting to make simple concepts seem complex for centuries because they cannot accept the mystery of faith. The result is mostly a doomed pessimism which preaches self-hatred, leaving the orchestrators to wallow in their own cynicism. Those without faith cannot become optimists because they will never understand the meaning of goodness until they realize there is a Creator, a Supreme Being. If life is a grandiose story, there must be a Storyteller. " -- Richard.
"another brillent example of your work, your loyal fan." -- kriss.


You And Me -Working Title by Alex Reuille (1)
"i like this one. the chorus is the best part. if it is a chorus. it repeats." -- chad naquin.


Why'd You Have To Be So Mean? by Thomas Ta Arthur Favory (1)
"It was pretty good, I think you could have added some more..but over all it was good..." -- Jordan.


When I Fart by Chad Naquin (5)
"very funny! keep 'em comin with the funny songs!" -- jeff.
"eww...thats gross" -- Jordan.
"ha ha. i was VERY bored when i was writing this. i had an alternate class with nothing to do. when i'm bored i usually write stupid funny songs." -- chad naquin.
"Penis,Penis,penis penis" -- ass man, tits, butt.
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" -- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


What To Do? by Chad Naquin (4)
"seems like something mat kearney would write. but he didn't. you did! I LOVE IT!!!" -- jeff.
"thanks jeff. yes, i am a big fan of mat kearney. one of the best writers so far." -- chad naquin.
"Hey chad I love this....i can surely relate to this....great song!" -- Ryan Morales.
"thanks ryan. i have time in the morning at school to write. my first class is a typing class. i get on here and write whatever i feel. my last class is almost the same as well" -- chad naquin.


We All Fall (The Day Has Come) by Chad Naquin (6)
"hey, i think it's really great. do you have any music for it?" -- jeff.
"hhhmmm... not really but thanks for the comment." -- chad naquin.
"hey Chad this is a good ,are you thinking of adding to it a couple more verses would really help to complete it." -- fh, canada.
"No music for a song!!! Well once you can work that part out this will be great" -- kwilt.
"thanks kendall. i'll work on the music maybe tomorrow." -- chad naquin.
"the verses scream, and the bridge screams too." -- chad naquin.


Two People Two Ways by Andrzej Podlewski (2)
"Very mythical. Nice. Death is something that can never be beaten. I liked the way you portrayed that in this song." -- Green Emerald.
"very original and moving.your loyal fan." -- kriss.


To A Showgirl With Love by Kymberlie Weir (1)
"I really like this cause usually you here stuff about the spouse or something but this is about your friend..its very touching...good job..." -- Jordan.


The Wrath Of Gods by Andrzej Podlewski (1)
"I could imagine this piece set to guitar music!! My favorite line : "Their eyes can no longer cry" " -- Kristine.


The Words by Ryan Morales (2)
"like the feel to this can defeniatley see this with music ,only a couple of things you may want to lose a few words in your chorus might make it flow easier and maybe another verse ,nice writing" -- fh, canada.
"Reminds me of my old stuff I used to write lol, hey man hit me up on Facebook sometime" -- Chad Naquin.


The Rhythm Of Life by Andrzej Podlewski (1)
"I liked this. Even though it is very negative. But I suppose I can put that down to the mood you were in that time you felt all these sad feelings. Nice piece." -- Green Emerald.


The Long Road by Chad Naquin (4)
""take the road that fate longs before us." just great." -- jeff.
"thanks jeff. the song was called "The Road" but it was already taken." -- chad naquin.
"nice write Chad your songs are getting more complete with every write.keep up the hard work and soon you 'll have some solid stuff recorded. good luck with this." -- fh, canada.
"thanks fred, there was i time when i wanted to quit writing but i can't stop doing what i love." -- chad naquin.


The Last Day Of My Life by Andrew Detar (1)
"i like this one a lot. on your choruses, you should put (chorus) to indicate that it is the chorus or the bridge of the song." -- chad naquin.


Taken Away (Ugh) by Chad Naquin (3)
"Great use of words Chad. You've done beautiful work once again!!!" -- Ryan Morales.
"I don't know about the (ugh) funny enough when my 2 year old Granson uses this word when he doesn't like something. Good song but l don't know about the (ugh)!" -- Amy, London, UK.
"hmm, sorry amy. this was the only thing that would work. when i put something else it says "that title is already chosen." so i just felt like being stupid and it finally took it. It's actually called "Taken Away" thanks for the comments anyway" -- chad naquin.


Stars by Chad Naquin (7)
"i have got to say, you have a mighty talent and you use it very well." -- jeff.
"thanks jeff. i haven't written a love-romance song in so long. it just came to me somehow." -- chad naquin.
"Wow! This is really good...I thought it was a really sweet song...now if more guys could only think like that...." -- Jordan.
"Chad, just wanna let you know that you're one of my favorite writers on here. Your such a great example for me and a lot of developing writers out there. I love this song!" -- Ryan Morales.
"thanks Jordan and Ryan. I'm saving up money to make a cd. This one will defenitly be on it." -- chad naquin.
"i farted and it smells like my mom's ball sack." -- butt lick.
"I like it it's very sweet and I think that this girl is lucky to have a guy to write her songs!!! Check out some of my songs... see what you think! I think you are an eclecticand col writer!" -- Georgette, Newport, RI, U.S..


Shatter by Jordan Holetzky (2)
"Disturbing...I hope this is not written from personal experience." -- mattie.
"No this was not written by personal experience but this song is based on some people I know" -- Jordan.


Nothing Without Christ by Jessica L Young (2)
"Great job, everyone should read this.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"I like this. You have the love for God. I like to read poems from the poets who keep God in their hearts, and the love for God is what inspires them to write spiritual poems. I too have the love for God, he is everywhere. He is the one who has helped me in the best and worst of times, but I've managed to come through. All thanks to the Lord above. God Bless. Nice Poem. Keep writing." -- Green Emerald.


Never Give Up On Your Dreams by Andrzej Podlewski (3)
"wow.. i really liked this one... "don't waste your time on useless things...don't follow greed." i'd say those were one of my favorit lines... but it was all good! hope this is the end of the hard battle that comes along with writers block...hope to see more writing soon... "smiles" " -- Carla Thomson.
"Thanks Carla for your good words, I also hope that the writer's block is over." -- Andrzej Podlewski, Poland.
"Lovley piece. Full of positive belief towards nature, life and all those other good things we take for granted." -- Green Emerald.


Nathan's Song by Jonathon Brannon (1)
"This speaks the truth about my life. I'd love to hear ther song being sung." -- Nathan Moore, Cambridge, Cambds, England.


Million Miles Away by Chad Naquin (2)
"nice writing Chad good flow though out really liked this one." -- fh, canada.
"thanks fred, i start out more nice and then i get a little meaner." -- chad naquin.


Memories From A Dream by Andrzej Podlewski (1)
"andrzej, this is really beautiful, my favourite yet." -- kriss.


Jesus Is The Reason by Cedric McClester (1)
"nice way to spread message of peace. Love and Peace be with you all." -- jean, uk, London.


Good To Be Alive by Chad Naquin (3)
"Chad, I don't think I've read a song more inspiring than this one here on storymania. You are truly very talented." -- Ryan Morales.
"thank you VERY much, ryan. You have the kindest words so far. it's good to know someone out there appreciates me and what I do, so thank you." -- chad naquin.
"Great work Chad, U and I gotta work on a song together sumtime :) excellent work. Look me up - Eric Martyr" -- Eric Martyr, newton, nj, USA.


Forget Me Not by Jonathon Brannon (2)
"I liked this...I always have difficulty with the songs that are posted...what genre?" -- mattie.
"Loved the lyrics, words string well together." -- Charlie Townsley.


Fall (Revised Acoustic) by Chad Naquin (2)
"nice start to a song sometime later on when you go back and read it you may want to expand on it .sometimes it just comes easy ,and the melody will just take you there .good luck with it." -- fh, canada.
"thanks fred, but i don't want to expand it. i may mess up the mood. i like it the way it is. but thanks for the tip and the comment." -- chad naquin, USA.


Drunken Song by Tamsin Butler (4)
"BRILLIANT WORK! Very funny. I sang along to it. It certainly fits with this day and age!" -- Green Emerald.
"That........ is superb!!!! It fits with the tune, tells a story and made me laugh!! Brilliant Tamsin!! Merry Christmas too! Drink anyone?" -- Peter Halpin, London, UK.
"I love it... Even at this time of year... BrokenWordsPoet..." -- James, Ruffin, SC, USA.
"Dude! You better than Weird Al! Like legit! " -- Angel of Hope.


Drive (Acoustic) by Chad Naquin (4)
"awesome. i love this. hinder is cool. what song from them are you talking about" -- jeff.
"i'm talkimng about the song Lips Of An Angel. Thanks jeff for the comments." -- chad naquin.
"fucker mcshitty ass hell fucking a fucking fucker in the fucking butt. FUCK" -- fucker mcass bait.
"perhaps one of your best songs on here." -- harlen.


Don't Speak by Chad Naquin (2)
"great song. yet another masterpiece!" -- jeff.
"thanks jeff. it's just another thing i had in my head for awhile. it's like a blues mid-tempo rock song." -- chad naquin.


Did I Mention (Who Cares Anyway?) by Laura Bryant (2)
"Yeah, I know the feeling!" -- Ian.
"So jump off a bridge. Who Cares. I've got my own problems. " -- Diane.


By Your Side by Chad Naquin (2)
"Wow, you really write amazing songs, I hope you make it big someday cu I would definately love to hear this recorded! I am a musician as well and I just want to say I am already a fan of ur music!" -- Josie.
"well, thank you Josie. I saw the contest for the movie Music & Lyrics and i could send in a love song and have it professionally recorded. thanks for the comment" -- chad naquin.


Broken To Pieces by Chad Naquin (3)
"awesome song." -- jeff.
"really like this Chad is it a ballad? just a couple thoughts maybe you could trim some of the lines . like in the first line " sorry I left ,never meant to be".the use of I a second time is not nescarry anyhow good luck with it." -- fh, canada .
"thanks jeff and fred, i guess you can say this is a ballad. i gotta go so thanks for the comments." -- chad naquin.


Boozy Night by Tamsin Butler (3)
"Another funny one. Great light hearted Christmas fever you got going on there. Keep it up! " -- Green Emerald.
"Oh Tamsin I love it!!!! Your humour has done wonders for me this morning" -- kwilt.
"HAHAHAHAHA! AWESOME! I did the exact same thing with The Beatles' Hey Jude. Mine wasn't hilarious, though." -- Angel of Hope.


And When Its Over by Nicci Williamson (2)
"Hey Nicci! I love this! "It don�t matter bout the kisses I know I can reach the sky" just great!!! It's a great use of words and expression. Keep posting some material!" -- Ryan Morales, El Paso, Tx.
"hey Nicci this is really good with some nice lines ,the only suggestion I can make is to try and even out your lines in the verses so the music and timing would be the same. nice writing " -- fh, canada .


Almighty God by Chad Naquin (3)
"I like this song but I want to point out something in your chorus it goes "Almighty God, You've sinned for me" God has never sinned he is just which in other words is Holy and Perfect...I am not trying to be rude or anytihng just trying to point something out." -- Jordan.
"Yes i agree with the above comment, I believe that Jesus died for our sins and he asked God for forgiveness. Maybe this was what you really meant to write. But still l like your song and your faith in God." -- Amy, London, UK.
"yes, that's what i meant. i just wasn't thinking when i wrote it. i'll go back and change it to "You've died for me" thankz for the comments." -- chad naquin.


My Everything (Wherever You Are) by Ryan Morales (2)
"This was so full of emotion and it seemed kind of sad, but hopeful, too." -- Larissa.
"this is one of my favurites i gfelt myself singing along and i didnt even know the tune" -- kymberlie.


You Are There by Carla Thomson (2)
"Of course I'm always here.. Ha So is your awesome talent.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Mark, Berlin, Berlin, Iran.


What Have I Done? by Chad Naquin (2)
"i like this one, great work. It would be a great one to record. can i use this?" -- jeff.
"thanks jeff, and no, i don't let people use my songs. these are mine to record. thanks anyway." -- chad naquin.


What About The Poor? by Cedric McClester (1)
"jonny" -- jonny, jonny, jonny, jonny.


Tribute To Mr. Ed by Russell Berwick (1)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Fill, London, London, Iran.


Timeless Time Endless Fear by Andrzej Podlewski (2)


Time 9 by Andrew Detar (1)
"it good but you need to make it longer. if you need any tips, ask either me or fred hardy." -- chad naquin.


This Feeling Of Love by Jordan Holetzky (1)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Cowboy, New York, New York, USA.


The Greatest Sin by Hell Girl Hellgirlrox (1)
"Very different and cool great job and rememberable." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Stuck In A Rutt by A J Ross (2)
"yes i can deffenetly relate to this...i liked this... that's all i really wanted to say...keep writing... it gives us all something good to read" -- Carla Thomson, Ferndale, Washington, USA.
"I like your poem in which you admit, "Maybe lm wrong".It is good to also look at your own self in the mirror and not keep blaming only the other half. (one should alway look at one's self too before blaming anyone) " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Silly Words by Russell Berwick (2)
"I spelled bubble wrong.. ha Your welcome.. matthew Great poems ya write and liked this one alot!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Mark, Moscow, Moscow, USA.


Return Me by Louise Akiko Blencowe (1)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- newboy, Kiev, Kiev, Iran.


R & R by Russell Berwick (1)
"Check out Tickets for the show. this was a great poem by the way.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Outta My Mind by Jazzy Boucher (2)
"I think the song is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " -- Brittney, vista, california, unitedstates.
"Great job! check out roller coaster, tell your friends.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


On Broken Wings by Chad Naquin (2)
"some parts are cheesy so i'll get to fixing it up soon. until then enjoy this version." -- chad naquin, USA.
"maybe you should keep it like this. my gf likes it a lot." -- jeff.


On A Wing And A Prayer by Russell Berwick (2)
"Good thing she's gone" -- The rube.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Fill, Berlin, Berlin, France.


O Father Hold Us Tightly by Randall Barfield (1)
"Great job! Look at Roller Coaster and spread the word to read the unique poem.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


No Light by Chad Naquin (2)
"hey Chad nice write ,has a nice feel to it you may want to look at your opening verse I see it as a contradiction I'll put this down for you it may or may not work for you but here's how I see it "some secrets I will tell but you won't listen anyways and how does it feel not to know what you are missing" v2 "have you ever told some one the truth or do you lie all the time am I the one who has to tell you it's not the end ,it's time to listen I tried to stay in your frame work as you have music for this these are just my thoughts so it may not work nice write good luck with it." -- fh, canada.
"thanks fred. the second verse, i did chnge it to "am i the one" i just messed up and put "I am."" -- chad naquin.


No Light (With Guitar Tabs) by Chad Naquin (4)
"I played this and it's very cool. very. Loved it.. Thanks for sharing" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"thanks matt. but at the end of the song after the outro play (C, D, E{minor})" -- chad naquin.
"i showed my friend and he played it. it sounded awesome. you are a good writer." -- jeff.
"thanks for the comment jeff. this one is going to be one of my favorites to record." -- chad naquin.


Moved On From You by Jordan Holetzky (2)
"Like this was very well written.. Great great job.." -- Matthew Mark@, usa.
"Thank you" -- Jordan.


Little I Can Do by Russell Berwick (2)
"Wow! The sentiment is actually more impressive than the song itself! I'd love to be able to love someone like that! Whoo-wee. HEY! can't you put arrange your lines in a way that it looks like a song though? Like: I get my way three times a day hey hey hey rubey's not gay" -- Rubey.
"Okay, I just tried it, it didn't work. Cool song. STORYMANIA BUTCHERS OUR LINES! Lets complain." -- Rubey.


Kim Is Ill (But Bush Is Sick) by Cedric McClester (1)
"jonny" -- jonny, jonny, jonny, jonny.


It's A Good Place To Be by Crystalrae States (1)
"That is really good. I really like the message. Keep dreaming and writing, and you might just become a lyricist some day. You may never get there, but its a good place to want to be. ;) Love, Jenelle hope you enjoyed the review! if you want, check out Intro to my novel under New Titles, just like yours, then i beg you to, but it's really long and nothing like yours so I understand if you don't want to! hope you keep writing you have such a gift! and i don't just say things to ppl to butter them up! :) p.s.- your song applies to me sooo much its scary, thats probably why i like it so much, i pasted it and copied it onto my computer! " -- Jenelle, Sacramento, CA, United States.


Ironic (Torture Bill) by Cedric McClester (3)
"Check out Tickets for the show. Great poem great!!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Glad ya liked it and your welcome your talent says read me.. ha" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"The founding fathers never envisioned a society with washed out druggies like you either. When your work is complimented by guys like Matthew you know you're in trouble." -- Richard.


Hip Hop, Bangra's Hot by Amarjit Bhambra (2)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Mark, Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine.
"To Mark, you are not really from Ukraine, You are just a BULL SHITER--- goood luck with yea Bull shiting" -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Girl Why by Ivrsn (1)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Bill, Moscow, Moscow, USA.


From The Outside by Chad Naquin (6)
"like the flow to this chad it just moves right along ,good work .this has real potential musicaly.nice write" -- fh, canada.
"thanks fred. I wrote this on a Saturday in the middle of the night. I might play with the verses a little bit." -- cn.
"i like all your songs, you and fred hardy are the best writers so far. not to label but, are you like a prep or something?" -- jeff.
"no i am more of a commoner. a commoner is like someone who doesn't really fit in a certain specific group. but i don't like to label, and there is no such thing as a prep, you can't just judge someone by what they listen to or wear, you judge by personality." -- chad naquin.
"You are right, alot of people get judged via other peoples comments on them. Your above comment is truely right." -- Amy, London, UK.
"thanks amy. that is one message i try to get out to other people. in fact i'll write a song about it." -- chad naquin.


Falling Away by Chad Naquin (6)
"It needs more work to it. It seems like the song wouldn't last too long. Other than that, it's awesome!" -- Ninja_Warrior.
"thankz, but the reason it looks short is because i didn't put the chorus over again. i just typed "chorus." i just got the new senses fail CD and i like their music so i tried to write something like them. this isn't about a girl. it's about the people who hurt me and don't believe in me. FUCK YOU!!!" -- chad naquin, Larose, USA, Louisiana.
"hey Chad I think you have some good thoughts in this but it seems a little short you may want to try an develop a liitle more around it. have agreat day" -- fh, canada .
"thankz fred, i'll get too it. in fact i sang it to my friends this morning at school." -- chad naquin, Larose, Louisiana, USA.
"Check out who is this guy? Great song I loved it.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"thankz matt. what do you mean "Check out who is this guy?" I seem to be tuning my guitar right now so I'll cut it short. thankz for taking the time to review it." -- chad naquin, dfkflahflaflksndl, kasuhkusdahkusahkdsalbdSHITFUCKlklfskhjdsli;dfihsfd, jdgiudsalaueberub.


Ek Two (Translated Only You) by Amarjit Bhambra (3)
"Only one position for her." -- The rube.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Bill, New York, New York, Iran.
"To so called Bill, you are not really from New York, and by the way New york is not in Iran ---Silly billy, You had the same comments on my other works but different names- see how clever l am?" -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Don't Call Her First Lady by Randall Barfield (2)
"Great poem, song I was impressed.. Very cooooooooool" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"i really liked this one.. short and sweet... liked it a lot" -- Carla Thomson.


Bubblegum Kills by Russell Berwick (2)
"Check out roller Coaster and great poem Bra!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- newboy, London, London, Iraq.


Bottom Feeder by Russell Berwick (1)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Mark, Kiev, Kiev, Iraq.


As Maggoty Drunk As Old Shane Macgowan by R S Gleeson (1)
"nice write really had the style of old shane can picture the ugly drunk stumbling around right now." -- fh, canada.


There are 73 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.