www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

She's So Pretty by Fred Hardy (3)
"i love this. great work. yet another great song." -- chad naquin.
"Thanks Chad appreciate your kind words" -- fh, canada.
"Wow! This is a amazing song for how i hear it. You could probly sell this for like a gazillion dollars and it would be a giant hit. Greattt work, keep writing. " -- Jessica, nanaimo, bc, Canada.


California by Fred Hardy (5)
"Great job Bra, keep it up..." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Hey I like it.....kind of like a Beatles tune. Can't wait to see the video, I love the great out west" -- kwilt.
"thanks for taking the time to read this and comment Kendal and Mark ,appreciate it, got to fix it up a bit . the beatles maybe ,well simillar I guess thanks again ." -- fh, canada.
"I liked this fh...kinda made me think a long the lines of America more than the Beatles though. :)" -- mattie.
"Thanks Mattie for taking alook at this ,yeah I like the comparisson to America liked there stuff alot espicially Horse with no name ,glad you liked it ." -- fh, canada.


Your Leaving by Fred Hardy (4)
"Nice and mellow....lots of heart. good stuff" -- kwilt.
"Thanks Kendal for the kind comments appreciate it ." -- fh, canada.
"Hey, i like it! Its simple yet has a lot of feeling." -- Ryuichi Minamino, USA.
"Thanks Ryuichi ,appreciate your time and comments ,it is kind of lacking detail ,but I think it's o.k" -- fh, canada.


How Good It Use To Be by Fred Hardy (4)
"Nice write fh :)" -- mattie.
"thanks Mattie for checking this out,take it easy" -- fh, canada.
"I like this, it's well written. Good stuff." -- Dave Sutton.
"Thanks Dave appreciate your time and comments" -- fh, canada.


Lost Paradise (Song) by Fred Hardy (3)
"Nice easy flow to this one fh...I don't think it would matter what genre it is. :)" -- mattie.
"Hey Fred, Really liked the first three lines and hell yeah to that, then when you got to the Angie part I was wondering if I just might know you guys somehow. Ha! Great song, great concept. I know how it feels to be part of the last generation before the twenty first century and I dig what your sayin here" -- kwilt.
"Thanks Mattie and Kwilt always appreciate your time and comments ,hard to put a genre on this and I agree it doesn't matter and Kendal I'm glad you like what me and Angie are saying ,we just want to have a little fun and I'm sure you do know us or people like us ,anyhow got to make a few changes still,but I like the direction this is going .thanks again have a great night" -- fh, canada.


Just As Long. by Andrew Detar (3)
"it's really good. how long have you been writing?" -- chad naquin.
"the answer to your question is that i've been writing for about 4 years but i have been writing the songs you see for about 1 year. give me time and i'll get better. you might think you run out of ideas the more you write but it makes more ideas. you learn from mistakes. you might even correct some songs you already wrote. i'll add you to my email adress." -- chad naquin.
"Hey Andrew, great song! By the way, i think you're a great writer. Keep it up! Keep Posting!" -- Ryan Morales, Texas, United States.


I Realize by Andrew Detar (1)
"it's great, you should check out my songs called "No Light." "Falling Away." and "What Have I Done?" they are some christain songs i've been working on." -- chad naquin.


Why,Why,Why by Andrew Detar (1)
"this one needs to be longer too. you might want to review this one and change around some words. what type of music is this? (rock, country, etc.)" -- chad naquin.


Your My Angel, Your My Baby by Andrew Detar (2)
"you don't have to put the title of the song. it's there already. it's an awesome song, but like your others, it seems kinda short." -- chad naquin.
"its pretty good but chad is right its to short but good work...." -- chris, melb, vic, australia.


(Can't Live) Without You by Rini Compere (2)
"Nice, but needs a bit more I think, maybe add a few more lines. I'm not much on songs, I write poetry...But I guess it's a bit the same" -- mattie.
"No, it's not. This is extreamly bad. Do not inflict your boredom on us." -- dee.


You're Not Here by Shannon Treucker (1)
"I like the style of this song and I think it works well my only thoughts would be maybe try to put more into the chorus ,but if it works for you musically .I wouldn't worry about it .nice write have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


Too Many Times by Katie D Short (1)
"nice write Katie felt some real emotion and the lines added up good luck with it" -- fh, canada.


My Skateboard In Your Face by Chad Naquin (2)
"Yup, you sure did get me, Chad. For a moment I actually thought you had half a brain. 'Ya see Chad-- if I may be so bold as to call you that--- the other worms that populate this site are actually trying--though, for the most part, failing-- to write. You know what that is, don't you, Chad. That's what you do when your brain engages a complete thought that is beyond the monosyllabic drivel you communicate with and sets it on paper-- no, no, not the stuff you wipe yourself with, the stuff you make those funny little marks on. Anyway, you are right about one thing--it did ALMOST kill me to read you, realizng that with people like you lurking about-- there truly is little hope for us. ha ha, indeed." -- dee.
"my other account is for writing, you fuck. this is my "let's be stupid and fuck around for no reason" account. let doom rain on you and hail storm fall on your head. have a fucked day." -- chad naquin.


Mother India Our Root Man by Amarjit Bhambra (2)
"hey Armarjit .knowing nothing of the music of India ,I still somehow got a feel for this .nice writing have a great day" -- fh, canada.
"thanks for comments - Kind of wrote it for my children as they are British Born - I don't want to lose my path as l was born in Africa and my Parent in India. The Great Indian Dancer bought the Bangra Music to Southall with them in the early 60's and it has been around has been famously been bought out of Southall around the World. " -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex, uk.


Lift Me Up Oh Lord On High by Jenniffer Jones (1)
"Nicely written. I look forward to reading more of your work." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, USA.


Leave Your Mark by Matthew Mark Gill Love (1)
"really, some of these lines are very good. i liked it." -- Barfield.


Jingle Balls by Chad Naquin (1)
"lol" -- jeff.


I'm Searching For A Rainbow by Jenniffer Jones (1)
"that was Beautiful!.... just know that once you've asked for forgiveness that God doesn't want you to feel ashamed or convicted by those things from the past that you've done... he also lets us go through things so that we can learn..."when we're stubborn most of all"... so that it can in some way make us stronger in him... but if the feeling of guilt or condemnation tries to creep back... know that that's from the enemy, not from God... I hope this helps...your sister in Christ...;) " -- Carla Thomson.


I Dont Know You Anymore by Shannon H Stotz (2)
"it was great" -- Samantha, beacon, n.y, United States.
"i love this song cause i went through kind of something like you have or the song says you have it really good andi enjoy it and i can't wait to see it sung with beat to the backround!" -- Rebbeca, Beacon, N.y, United States.


Fly On by Crystalrae States (1)
"Fly your way to stardom! I liked this one.." -- [email protected], USA.


Extrodinary by Jessica Barth (1)
"really enjoyed the style this was written in .could really feel this .I thought this was well put together and love the use of the word extraordinary am hearing this a little hard and maybe thats just me .is this meant to be a harder sound? anyhow really liked it Jessica .good luck with it and have a great day" -- fh, canada.


Everything To Me by Nicky Rothschild (1)
"Yea, l believe "Baby boy" songs are around alright. Still good" -- fanny, Auckland, New ealand.


I'm In Love (With You) by Ryuichi Minamino (2)
"It's pretty good. I mean, my song lyrics aren't great but maybe...it's a bit repetitive. Love it if not. " -- Em, Aussie.
"Thanks foro the review, i like to hear peoples suggestions and all that jazz." -- Ryu.


Where's This All Heading? by Rapadamus (1)
"i just want u to know when i read this i thought it was amazing...the lyrics just speak...good job on this one" -- Colin Walker, Athens, OH., U.S..


Where Did Katie�S Baby Go? by Cedric McClester (1)
"jonny" -- jonny, jonny, jonny, jonny.


Us Being Together by Cedric McClester (3)
"Good. And to hell with the wankers!" -- thepratmeister.
"Great!!" -- Em.
"jonny" -- jonny, jonny, jonny, jonny.


Unit 221 by Soldiers From The South (1)
"Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!" -- kwilt.


Trying Everything by Matthew Mark Gill Angel (2)
"Do you really think you have such power? To take away even a single tear?" -- me.
"i don't know who "me" is... but i liked what you wrote... it's the thought that counts... this shows that you really care about this women and you wish that she wasn't in pain... you wish that all her troubles would just drift away.... i know however much we would like to see someone happy, but that isn't always what happens... the best thing is to do what you are doing... just let her know that you're there... and the feelings that you feel tword her... i know that the kisses don't exacty take the pain away but it helps when you someone near... it all depends on the situation and the relatonship that you share....anyway, i hope this can help in some way... nice poem... loiked it" -- Carla Thomson.


The Oceans Tide by Matthew Mark Gill Surf (1)
"one day i would like to learn to surf... but in the pacific northwest you never have waves to ride... but i know someday i'll travle and that'll all change.... anyway, i lked this one... i can just picture the ocean perfectly, along with everything you were discribing... anyway.. peace out, have a nice day... *smiles*" -- Carla Thomson.


The Mascara Song by Logan Greyy (1)
"LOL yea i see how thats funny, although it has a slight harsh feeling when you realise what the song is about, but i like it." -- Aimee.


Someone And Me by Amber Amanda Daigneault Rivard (3)
"this song sucks" -- iuyui, Coventry, USA, CT.
"..." -- cat.
"Good try...." -- Pru.


Respect by Auto (1)
"If you can't respect your self you cannot respect anybody.White or not, Niggar or not, Educate yourselve wheither your like it or not, your blood is red just like a yellow, brown, green or white person - so tough." -- pussy cat, copenhagan, Denmark.


Please Dont Hate Me by Ryan Morales (4)
"loved it...it paints a sad picture of pain." -- km.
"I think I like it. You go!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY NY , USA.
"Very effective...keep it up. " -- CrystalRae, Cedarville, OH.
"Really strong words. I liked it a lot" -- Nicci Williamson, Cambridge, Cambsd, England.


Let This Go by Sammy Harris (10)
"wow this is brill! deep too lol you should really take this up for a job! wow this is one of the best thing i have ever read haha!" -- Sarah.
"this is a deep song i want to know who you wrote it about i think the structure here helps makings it longer and the words really explain the song" -- Ian.
" ITS BRILL DUNNO HOW U DID THIS BUT STILL BRILL ITS DEEP I WILL SAY THAT ,JUST THINK IF U CAN MAKE MORE U MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE SOMET FORM THIS" -- SEAN HUNTER, LEEDS, WOT DO U THINK.
"sammy i luv ya song its gr8 a bet ud be a gr8 song writer n singer lol" -- ashley, barnsley, south yorkshire, england.
"This is wkd babe, u r soo talented, luv ya xxx" -- Paul, Los Angeles, California, USA.
"hiya sam ur song is brill (even tho i dnt realy no wot tune iz lol) anywayz tlk on msn n cya at skwl bye xxx" -- alice, barnsley, england.
"this is a deep but really good song the words fit soo nicely together have you ever thought of taking this up as a job and you say you can sing i am a song producer in the usa and any time you want to make this song happen just email me i have sent you an email with my details" -- Naomi, new york, usa.
"Woah! Honestly all i can say is that is talent in its finest form right there. Did this come from real-life situations? Because to me it sounds like theres some true feeling and emotion to it n it just has this sense of deepness to it that it just weighs ya heart down. So yea i like ur song n the best piece of advice i can give u is to keep goin at it like ur doing because you will only get better with time as most things do. N when people say that u suck! just use that as negative criticism to go over the finer points in ur songs that u may receive harsh feedback on. But yea its a great song! i love it!" -- Sam Belvie, Mt Isa, QLD, Australia.
"This is a very powerful peice of work it has feeling to it and makes you feel as if you're in that position keep it up it is top quality work" -- Jesika Beroliska, Russia.
"is nice keep it up ok wishing u good luck " -- omar, banjulk.


Left On The Shelf by Tamsin Butler (2)
"Ignore the bint - unless she makes you write more cool songs like this!" -- Briony.
"Interesting, I think to make it more dramatic you should slow the pace of the poem." -- Tim Campbell.


I Remember (How It Was) by Ryuichi Minamino (1)
"hey Ryuichi,I like this .the rhyming is not needed but only a suggestion you may want to structure this a bit. loose a few words ,try matching the syllables in the lines ,I think this is a really good piece good luck with it .have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


How Do You Say by Jess Somebody (1)
"Great song Jess somebody? Last name? Keep up the fine work.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


How Did It Come To This? by Jess Somebody (3)
"Have you thought about confronting this person with how you truly feel about him?Maybe he loves you more than life itself and was too ashamed to admit the wrong doings before the both of you had met and that he never wanted nothing to come between him and the woman he loves.Something to think about." -- Stillborn.
"I felt the pain of a girl loosing a guy she felt loved her. The final kiss refered to, her last kiss, so touching " -- Terri.
"Great job! may I ask what is your last name?" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


There are 38 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.