www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

I'm Almost There by Fred Hardy (4)
"Another classic, Fred. Your songs define class. I'm not just blowing smoke either" -- kwilt.
"thanks Kendal for your time and nice comments really appreciate it ." -- fh, canada.
"WOW! fh, I really loved this one..." -- mattie.
"thanks Mattie for your time and comments .I wasn't sure about it .I'm glad both you and kendal liked it. " -- fh, canada.


Johnny At Fourteen by Fred Hardy (2)
"Hey, thats real nice Fred......Got a real organic feel to it. Could be something you'd hear from woodstock, had you written it sooner" -- kwilt.
"thanks for reading kendal I'm waiting for woodstock seven for this one ,maybe it will be themed at street violence." -- fh, canada.


Goodbye To You by Fred Hardy (3)
"I liked this fh...but it gets a bit confusing with the use of "faithful one", I guess it just seems to contradict the rest" -- mattie.
"thanks Mattie for taking the time to read and comment ,it kind didn't fit to well ,hopefully this makes more sense ,I usualy have to go back and make changes so it helps when people point them out ,thanks again have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"This works better for me fh...much better :)" -- mattie.


Promises Get In The Way by Fred Hardy (3)
"promises get in the way - cool." -- cruious.
"I think what curious means is...promises are made to be broken...or my take on it anyhow. NIce song" -- mattie.
"thanks Curios and Mattie for your time and comments ,still working on this." -- fh, canada.


Only God Knows by Chad Naquin (5)
"pretty kool. i relie on god too, homie" -- vault figure.
"don't wurry, u will find yourself" -- g-home dawg, dawg pound, bark city.
"i'd write better if i would just spend more time on a song. i usually spend about 3-5 minutes on a song. but thankz anyway vault and g-home dawg" -- chad naquin.
"i love the idea of this song. i hope you get famous. i'm gonaa buy your cd's" -- jeff.
"So true, Only God will ever know who you really are.You can be rich one minute and poor another minute. -but whatever - Never forget God. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Poo by Chad Naquin (6)
"yay, i love poo!" -- poop.
"this is stupid.....what a waste of time" -- pissed off, phucket, thailand.
"exactly. i had nothing better to do. what else would i do? sing about my death of a thousand pardons? " -- chad.
"don't i have colorful words?" -- chad.
"chad, have to admit this one's a winner. amongst the drivel on this site,this one rises above the tide of shit. well done. " -- dee.
"Chad, best fuckin song I've read in the past week. Keep it up. I especially love the chorus. If in doubt, break the rules!!" -- morte.


Racist by Chad Naquin (4)
"the greatest song " -- Sid, dumass-fucker, 46327hhd, whore.
"great song. i don't like racists either. it's so stupid." -- jeff.
"thanks jeff and sid. ha ha. i remember you thinking of what to put sid. that was hilarious. i'll email you when i can. see ya around school." -- chad naquin.
"Sad little song, but it happens - How can one get rid of racists. It exsisted in the past the present and I can see it in the future too. I am brown - we had to live through it in my past. I have come across it and in this day and age - it is constantly in the papers. This is a very sad world that we all live in. The whole human race boils down to simple respect. If everyone learned respect than this sort of things would not happen. Good Song about the sad old world we all live in. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Feeling by Chad Naquin (3)
"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" -- uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, omdurman, bandudu, george.
"great song. everything you put on here is just amazing." -- jeff.
"Wrong about the creativity invested, dude. This one's as much a winner as POO!" -- morte devine.


Bill O�Reilly by Rapadamus (2)
"good to see you're still ranting, isn't it a bit tiring though? i disagree with a bunch of your philosophy but i have to admit you have a truly clever way of expressing it." -- curious.
"Maybe you should submit your "song" in the poem section of the website. We get the point...you dont like Bill O'reilly. Is it really necessary to use so many cuss words? Maybe use stronger adjectives to get your point across. " -- Jonathan, La Jolla, Ca, USA.


You're Hurting Me by Withered Rose (2)
"Words...they do hurt...but they can heal as well :)" -- mattie.
"I like it...i would like to talk to you on a 1 to 1 bases and talk to you about your abiltiy and talent....Please E-mail me ASAP...." -- Ryuichi, Bushnell, Fl, USA.


Your Call Was Recorded by Rapadamus (5)
"Tight man send that to Eminem and see what he says. [email protected] He owns it.. Laters" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Who the fuck would want to listen to any of your phone conversations? It's ironic that most of the paranoid, insignificant assholes like yourself, who are so concerned about privacy, really have nothing to say worth listening to. Does it make you feel important to imagine that someone might want to know what you're talking about? The truth is, nobody really gives a fuck. " -- Richard.
"No one gives a fuck other than you and Lester. Without the two of you, what would I do?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Why not listen to brother/loser Matthew Mark? Really, we'd all like to see you hit the jackpot so you can clear most of the shit you post off of this site. " -- Lester.
"I have class and you would never loser I think not." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


You Won�T Waiver by Rapadamus (1)
"Political rap........I think it's great, someones gotta do it and who better than you bro.....doing a great job, keep it up gangsta. Hey do you think you could do one about Cheney smokin ish. He don't but you really can't tell, him and Goerge probably get down all the time.... " -- kwilt.


What�S This Country Comin To by Rapadamus (1)
"you're one of my favorite authors on this site. is this like, soul, or rap, etc.?" -- Chad Naquin.


They Wanna Know Why by Rapadamus (1)
"I would like for you to run the country for a day then everybody would say that ole' Rapadamus he ain't worth a shit. he's a crook he's a lie he's the reason we all gonna die. he thought he could fill some mighty big boots but in the end he will will just have a boot up his ass and one in his mouth" -- guess.


There's Something About Alice by Lynch (1)
"hey hoe! i tink u really r a vampire! ha ha ha. i noe ur not alice but that doesnt mean u rnt! lynch---- what a retard" -- Taylor.


The Most Serious Song Ever by Chad Naquin (2)
"WHAT THE FUCK! FUCKING BADASS!" -- C-MIKE.
"Okay, you've won me over. I'm a true fan!" -- dee.


The Gay Song by Marcus Lochricho (3)
"!? are you f**king stupid? you retard. i like hot girls. you like guys. you freak of nature." -- chad naquin.
"Dude if you were flaming anymore you'd be on fire. Somebody throw a bucket of water on this kid" -- kwilt.
"Fuck The faggots /die dem maggots/ they have nothing to give/ they waste their juice/don't reproduce/and don't deserve to live. " -- Rapadamus, New York, NY , USA.


Photograph by Cedric McClester (1)
"i like this song a lot. great originality" -- chad.


Perfect Fairytale by Lady Sashi (1)
"Hey, i like your style, its ,great...I like your abiltiy to write songs from the "darkside" LOL...Well we should really talk 1 on 1." -- Ryuichi Minamino, Bushnell, Fl, 33513.


Joy Comes In The Morning by Cedric McClester (1)
"Ehmm..m. Sehr gut Seite! Ich sage innig..!:) bmw" -- BMW, ..., ..., ....


I've Got The Blues Over You by Kendall Wilt (2)
"cool, nice going." -- curious.
"I've never heard a review like that before there curious but thanks for the feedback never the less" -- kwilt.


I'm Grounded For Hitting My Princapal's Car With My Skateboard by Chad Naquin (4)
"shitty shit fuck shit. ass munching shit fuck good fucking gracious. my fucking anus has been fucked by a fucking boy, fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -- bigturdsniffer.
"oh really? that's (not) great. no more stupid comments, please." -- chad naquin.
"i don't know too much about punk but it's a funny song." -- jeff.
"thanks jeff, i was being stupid and i tried to write something that was close to "Institutionalized" by Suicidal Tendancies. this is something that just came out, just by being stupid and bored." -- chad naquin.


If The Long Arm Of The Law Still Has Reach by Rapadamus (1)
"Nice. I like the theme of the song. I too hate George Bush, he's such a dick! Nice song dude." -- Buxton.


I�D Rather Hunt With Dick by Rapadamus (1)
"I really like the political commentary, and though i live in Aust i heard about his 'accident' and yes conservatives shit me off majorly as well. Peace" -- Hugh.


I Thank God by Cedric McClester (1)
"Thanks for sprending the word, Praise the Lord. We must always thank him for the good things in our Lives. " -- Amy, London, UK.


I See Beautiful by J Balshaw (5)
"Your talented and you need to always stay positive. Keep up that writing man, that rocks.. Your age is just a number.. talent speaks loud.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"I liked it, but struggled to find music to fit it. I really like those lyrics though. Good job." -- Chris Robinson-Hughes.
"well thought out structure. i love the chorus." -- Josh Olderdahw.
"You are a faggot. I'm going to fuck Lucie while you're tied up, watching." -- jak balshaw.
"i tend to agree with Chris i couldnt fit music to it but the words are awesome!!! and JAK BALSHAW grow the hell up! Anyway this song is really well written i hope to see some more songs put up here!!!" -- chloe.


Heartbroken Tomorrow by Stephen S Kilbourne (1)
"I like it stephen, its catchy!" -- kristen, Aus.


Have You Become... by Rapadamus (3)
"You lost me at calling a 26 year old "barely adult". Absurd." -- thepratmeister.
"I've corrected myself, I hope I've found you." -- Rapadamus, New Yorki, NY, USA.
"Yeah, I saw it. ;) Something about the relationship creeps me out too, but I'm not sure what it is. Nor am I entirely convinced that Cruise necessarily deserves all the bad press he gets - most people (non-scientologists too!) who actually know him in real life seem to think he's a great guy. Maybe it's just the media being their usual "time to drag someone down" asshole selves. I'm on the fence, myself." -- thepratmeister.


Ghost Girl by Justin M Willis (1)
"nice write Justin well put together ,it stayed true to the music ,could almost hear the sound .have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


From Time To Time by Kevin The Foop (1)
"Very nice - was this a personal experience?" -- Diane.


Every Disease Has A Cure by Cedric McClester (1)
"Every one of your line is so true, your poem brings a message, Of Believing in God, Faith and Mircles. " -- Amy, hayes, UK.


Don't Wanna Die by Chad Naquin (2)
"I am a retarded geek" -- A Guy.
"i farted and it stinks like my moms ball hair." -- sweaty nut sack.


C - Student by Rapadamus (1)
"ey man are u a rapper? you should change your topic around and your flow will be better." -- Thug D.


Bait �N Switch by Rapadamus (3)
"Like CSI without the violence.. ha Good job and this is edgy.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"could you possibly write about anything else???? good grief...talk about being in a rut.." -- orvil.
"As soon as Dubya leaves office or he war ends, which ever comes first, I will write about something else." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


A Knock On The Door by Rapadamus (1)
"I have to give you props, you have some great work on here, I'm looking to put a band together myself, hopefully I get someone like you; with great lyric skill." -- barbie, tampa, fla, usa.


A Half A Love by Kevin The Foop (1)
"Hey, this is the first one of your songs I read and I like it. I would like to talk to you about your songs...Please e-mial me..." -- Ryuichi Minamino.


There are 36 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.