www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Short Stories - Reviews




Short Stories Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

All For The Dance. by Terry Collett (1)
"Do you really not understand the meaning of the word "punctuation" or do you just write this way to piss people off? Once I recognize that this is written in "clutter" with everything running together, I completely lose interest as I'm sure others do as well. And you just keep on writing in your same old stubborn way of defying punctuation and grammar and all the other components of English that good writers use. After all, what the hell do they know? " -- Richard .


In The Mist by Roland E Gauthier (2)
"what a lame story, you must be a faggot to write a stupid story like this.....Satan blesses you..die faggot." -- Satan, Memphis, Tennessee, America.
"Roland, dont worry about that Satan guy and his evil words, he is jealous because satan has plagued his mind with mindless thoughts which is the reason he only had a few words to say and most likely he was stating himself. The story was nice, but you should do some checking and restructuring before you post it, I am lookng forward to reading your Paper Boy story next, good luck and God Bless and to hell with Satan." -- Carl Sanford, Anchorage, Alaska, America.


The Warm Christmas by Matthew Mark Gill (2)
"you have little to no talent guy" -- Sal.
"TY for ya lovely comment " -- Matthew, USA.


In My Dreams by Beau Hefley (1)
"My heart goes out to my man in this story for two reasons ..#one because of the loss he has endured and #2 because the depression it has cause .I myself have lost a child So I found myself connecting with this character. I went through depression for many years after losing my child.Then one day I realized that he was waiting and watching me and I felt like I had failed him.I was so consumed with my loss that i didn't see all the things and people right in front of me that my pain hid.I was a empty shell of a person .So from that day on I have strived to be the best person that I can be .I let go of my hate for my loss that day and promised myself and him that no matter what i would not let that darkness find me again . I wish life had a happy ending but no matter what in the end there will be pain ether for you or someone else.It is a part of life and when you focus on it you only give it power! I would like to see a part two to this story one day and maybe us readers will find are happy ending we feed apon in the fantasy world .And to the author you are a gifted writer I am following your stories and they all are full of such emotion. I am sure you will touch home with many other readers. At first reading I wanted to know how this character came to loss his children but after thinking about pain and loss it really didn't matter loss is loss you connect to more people that way. To everyone reading my review please remember.." keeping a loss alive is not a life".Keep the stories coming Mr.Hefley!" -- lilly, T or C, NM, USA.


Yesterday's King by Beau Hefley (1)
"I enjoyed this story immensely! it put into words how i look at life.. So often we don't see what we have...and that is when we miss out on life's greatest gifts..these gifts come with a life long fight to keep them but they are worth it. Because they bring a true happiness called "Living".I hope someday the character in your story moves forward from his greed and selfishness and finds his place so he too can start living then maybe in the future there will be that happy ending. Great story Mr.Hefley!!!" -- lilly, t or c, nm, usa.


The Unspoken by Beau Hefley (1)
"I love this story! It embraces the full gammet of emotions and draws the reader in." -- lilly, t or c, nm, usa.


The Moonlight by Beau Hefley (1)
"WOW! This story gave me chills and sent shivers up my spine. What a fantastic read and a very good author. " -- Teresa Anderson, Indiana, USA.


Sentiment Of Sorrow by Beau Hefley (1)
"excellence in your ability to take the reader into the scene and feel the moment. Top notch." -- Walt Landers, San Jose, California, usa.


Las Vegas Blues by George Lacroix (1)
"This story has been plagiarized. It is originally by Ellen C Maze. The author is under investigation for this crime as we speak." -- Ellen C. Maze.


A Simple Man. by Luke J Ware (2)
"A simple short story for a simple man. I feel the sentence 'Ikabod Dante Bondone was a simple man' could have been used a couple of times in the first paragraph, which iS quite long, but i understand it is trying to form and introduce us to his character. Overall an enjoyable short escape." -- Karla Jones, melbourne, victoria, australia.
""I think it was a simple short story for a simple man.The sentence 'Ikabod Dante Bondone was a simple man' could have been used a couple of times in the first paragraph but i understand it is trying to form and introduce us to his character. Allover it was an interesting short story ." " -- Anoop S, Alappuzha, Kerala, India.


Mutant Moon by David Boyer (1)
"its realy very nice" -- anip shah, surat, 395007, india.


In Our Dreams by Christian Loche (2)
"a bout love" -- japheth, dumaguete.city, looc.dumaguete city, philippines.
"GOOD" -- Merlyn Aguilar, Cainta, Philipines.


There are 12 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.