www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

You've Got Male:-) by Dri (2)
"LOL at this one!" -- Green Emerald.
"this poem or story wat ever you wood like to call it is so funny loved it" -- lucy, morris town, tn, usa.


You Make Me Smile. by Bobby Golden (5)
"cool" -- Matthew Mark, USA.
"your poet will be the best if i read it to my girlfriend thanks!!!" -- Jazli, Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Luyang.
"it sooooooooooooooo sweet " -- ivory battle, miami, florida, united states.
"Really Nice...In fact if u changed it a little bit u could turn it into a great song!!" -- Hannah-May.
"This poem has a lot of feeling to it. It's jaw-dropping, wow-inspiring, and just out of sight!!" -- C. Spencer.


Whoops... by Wanderer Bass (3)
"LOL!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!" -- Michael W..
"it was Sh*t. how does this sound? dont ryme on evry line it doesnt sound divine and tastes like lime. Get tha point? it makes NO sense watsoever- if this is what all your other stuffs like god orbid any one to read it! " -- annon.
"dude...i always knew text messaging was going to effect the english language...what a bummer re: the weight loss...listen this is why you should vote for Kucinich...grow your own antidepressants...cheer up and laugh. but. i am sorry you feel so bad." -- georgia enoch.


Untitled 1 by Chloe L Batey (3)
"This is great! Not your everyday my life sucks poem! LOL jk I'm glad this was just a atage... you have an amazing talent! use it often!" -- Halle, OR.
"Thanks Halle. I shall." -- Chloe.
"We must work on your spelling! I love the line, "How death secures her eyes." Chloe, just from the volume of material you've posted here (most of it older), it's a clear indication that writing is something you can't help but pursue. What do you think about taking it to then next level? What does that mean to you?" -- Howard.


Uncle D by Katherine Smith (1)
"Very moving. Definately from the heart. Sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope all is well. I hope you know who this is. If you do, E-mail me sometime. I've missed you." -- DarkOne.


This Is My Love For You by Dri (1)
"The Poetry is good but do you have a poem that rhymes with every words?" -- Jazli, Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Luyang.


This Is Me... by Chloe L Batey (2)
"Nice work - i think this poem has a really good rhythem and flow. Keep writing, i like your style. " -- a party for alice.
"thankyou 'A Party For Alice'... I appreciate you reviewing!! " -- Chloe Batey.


The Stalker (It's A Different One!) by Aamanrah (2)
"Interesting poem. Did wonder about making the last verse the first. Also shorter with a punch.Perhaps along the lines: Death the steady stalker, Can put out your light, Always at your elbow, Striking terror at night. IMO" -- Cleveland W. Gibson, Faringdon, Oxon, UK.
"I like this because it's true and it sounds like its from the heart. I love your way of words and how you use them to describe what you're talking about. This was a great poem!" -- C. Spencer.


The Rose - By Jasmine Batey by Jasmine P Batey (2)
"Hey Im hoping someone named frankie gets this comment -- search Choe Batey, shes my sister" -- Jasmine, The Auther.
"I really enjoy this one. It's simple and flows really well. You Done Good one more time. I really think you should continue writing my dear. Really think you should. and thankyou I'll look your sister's work up. " -- Frankie, AUSTRALIA MATE.


The Hell Monkey�S Revenge by Jimmy Mason (8)
"Get a job for Christ's sake. This is not writing. This is copycat regurgitation of depraved cable scum targeting jerk-offs like you. Stop watching this crap on TV or we'll end up seeing you and your kids on tragedy news. " -- Lester.
"Lester is just jealous her didn't think of it first and or get to be the anchor.. ha Matthew Mark@" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Sometimes you just feel like writing wierd shit...i understand completely. Interesting, i must say..but i liked it." -- Bryan King.
"yo, so i must agree with all three previous comments here. i do say yea i plan on seeing your ass on the news one day dead or something. but i know it isnt copycated material seeing as how you dont have cable. and i have some weird shit i have written to call my own but dude i must tell you, i didnt really like this one. sorry buddy guess my mind isnt as fucked as yours. :D" -- Jameson, Oak Ridge, TN.
"But I know you. You and the knife and the sweaty one in the back seat of my car, driving driving down the road. You and the One Eye, looking at me. You write weird shit.. but it comes from a weird place. Love you my Brother." -- Angeluvr.
"Greatness, purely" -- Deathrattle Dave.
"I think it was good. Strange, but still good." -- Candy Rhodes.
"No, this was not good. It was childish, meaningless drivel. I don't mean that to be cruel. The constructive part: Begin with a clear thought, and rewrite it until it sounds like that. Much of this is just random words strung together, without anything coherent behind it." -- Dug.


The Fool by Roberto J Moreno (2)
"Can you hear Sting, 25 years ago, wailing this out with a Jamaican beat? They could have wedged it in between Roxanne and Don't Stand So Close To Me. Sad and creepy. " -- Eric.
"Thanks for the comment. I actually like the Police. LoL" -- Roberto Moreno, Miami, Fl, United States.


The After Life & Beyond by Jimmy Mason (3)
"Very interesting. I especially liked the last 2 lines. Good work " -- Shannon.
"smooth transitions. nice use of free verse." -- Jameson, Oak Ridge, TN.
"I loved it" -- Deathrattle Dave.


That Very Long Night by Jae Rae (1)
"That is the best one that I have ever read in my entire life, and thanks for a good time today and thanks for baby sittting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -- Autumn.


Teenaged Love by Roberto J Moreno (2)
"you sucks" -- your mentor, mentor, mentol, mentah.
"This poem is something that you would only understand. All I could say about this poem is that its well put together." -- C.Spencer.


Summer Memories by Nicky C Carlson (1)
"This is good!! SUMMER'S NOT OVER, SILLY!! lol ��" -- Bekah, Aliso Viejo, California, USA.


Story About A Happy Family by Davin Brooks (1)
"well said.. Matthew Mark@" -- Peak, USA.


Separated by Elise Simmonds (1)
"Thank you. At least you're on the right track." -- Richard.


Not Real by Elise Simmonds (1)
"DEEP, EMOTIONAL OVERFLOW. VERY WELL WRITTEN, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK" -- ART.


My Own Thought On The New Airport T5 by Amarjit Bhambra (14)
"Don't forget the house prices go up in your area aswell because your living right near the biggest airport. I dont believe the airport is being built just to bring in more foreigners, I think they built it because there was enough space for it and for many other reasons other than just to bring in immigrants." -- Jordy.
"Hi Jordy,i appreciate your own thought on this, but we are the ones to face with the problems. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"I disagree with you there. I appreciate this is your own thought but your thinking is very wrong." -- Jordy.
"What problems are you referring to? Are you suggesting that our crime rate has gone up because immigrants? That they are the ones committing all the murders in this country." -- Jordy.
"That they are the ones filling up our schools and doctor�s surgeries. Because I�ll have you know that is a very serious allegation you are making." -- Jordan.
"I can't submit my review" -- Jordan.
"As I believe that Britain�s crime rate is going up because of the careless youths who do not go to school, hang around the streets and cause trouble � " -- Jordan.
"they can be any race, colour or gender. The majority of serious crimes are committed by British citizens. I believe everyone should get a chance in life to succeed. Britain is a successful, progressing country full of opportunities and those who come from third world countries are given a new life when they step into Britain. It depends on the person whether or not they take this chance of a bright future to either take it for granted or work hard and achieve something it does not depend on what race or nationality they are." -- Jordan.
"Sorry I could only send my review in paragraphs it wouldn't let me send it as a whole paragraph. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I think Britain should work together as a team to lower the crime rate, help eachother rate, can you believe vulnerable people can be mugged in the street and people will just walk on by and no one will help! What happened to Good Samaritans? Everyone just doesn't want to get "involved" we should stand together as a community not just turn a blind eye!" -- Jordan.
"Dear Jordan, as you can appreciate my poem is not only about issues of immigration. I can only explain myself with regard to you comment made. beinging realistic, the Government already is aware that they have issues on this matter as homes in our Area's targeted for illegal immigrates. Asian people try to be the good samaritans for these people but they have to face beinging fined for putting up with them. Where does one stand with regard to this? I agree with most of your points - So if the Govenment know that they are here - than they should offer them more help. I agree with you that majority of crimes are commited by British Citizens but aslo via others. Believe you me l have heard of very serious crimes commited in recent years and not to mention "Honour Killings" which was never heard of in this country. With regard to my poem, 'Murder on our doorsteps", does refer to Murders commited via Immigrates. We only had one last week, commited near our Area, in broad daylight when children were about. It was not done by a British subject, than there was one when an English girl was raped and murdered, and another one near our Area where a British Asian girl was murdered and he fled the country. It was only after that when he fled the country did the Govenment realise that these people were convicts back home and worse still that they could be more still in this country. These girl that got murdered, l always think, what if this was my daughter? I am not making any serious allegations against anyone, in fact there was a recent television program where this was highlighted again realistically this is therefore true. regarding Youths - I believe that the Govenment is always trying to solve this matter the best that they could - children are children and things like this has been happening all the times and could not have been worse than say in the 70's. I hope my poem has not offended you in anyways, but l do like to write on about what goes on around us. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"Your points are valuable but no way were children worse in the 70s than now! This has become a funny world where ANYTHING is possible and it never used to be like that, there used to be boundaries and limits but now theres none when young people are concerned." -- Jordan.
"Hi Jordan, Which ever way we look at it, Can we only blame the children? Or is it really the parents to blame? Or is the main problem Respect? Or the changing modern world - that children are too spoilt to be like what they seem to be? We can look at it in many different ways." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"This world is full sinners and sins. That is why most people prefer to leave it and just go straight to heaven..where the real peace lies, at the feet of our Lord." -- Jordan.
"Jordan, you are so true in saying this, Lord Jesus dies for our sins......(he asked God to forgive them. Amen." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Memoirs To Keep by Jasmine Boucher (1)
"Really good!!" -- Anne.


Locked Away by Jimmy Mason (4)
"I love it.Very professional.And very emotional." -- Raven, headstone, graveyard, top of benson hill.
"I think it sounds like everything else I ever read about life.Its not bad,It reminds me of my work.Keep writting. " -- Oddlyfried, OHIO.
"This is such a good poem. You should continue to wright poems, I think you have a very good chance in becoming a poet. good job" -- Nicole, Laguna Beach, CA, USA.
"It lacks talent,Keep tring,Your playing with words." -- Dave, Newport.


Its Hurting Me by Crowley (1)
"wow Good Job" -- Matthew Mark, USA.


I Dont Know Where You Are Dad by Neil Southern (1)
"Sad, tearful, my thoughts are with you, You can only find peace if you really know...If you have love and faith, God will help you through....and one day your prays will be answered......Than let the whole world know...." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Fitting In by Jack Primer (1)
"I would change the ending and also check the spelling. It starts in a nice way, though." -- Dri, sao paulo, brazil.


Finding Myself by Dri (4)
"Your words are quite comforting" -- myart.
"Sorry for the simple review for such a touching piece of work...I couldn't just leave it at just being comforting, This piece is powerful and anyone looking to recover from a broken heart should analyze your words and use them as a guide to strenth and solidity" -- my art.
"I do not often come to this site these days, glad I stopped in to take a look today. I have always admired your writing,very uplifting on a dreary day..." -- mattie.
"Hope and pray you are doing alright ! Sorry for being out of control. God bless you and your husband too. I only have good thoughts of you. Brian " -- Brion' O Neil, Michigan.


There are 25 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.