www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

If I Die by Colin Baker (5)
"I suppose you think I've gone over the top in getting on your case based upon my other reviews, including the ones you've deleted. This one should just about do it though. I've no further interest in anything you could write. I've no doubt that even you are capable of loving your daughter. My question is, how old will she be when she discovers that you believe there is nothing after death. And what will you say if she doesn't believe you? " -- Richard.
"Hi Richard. First of all I am not quite sure what you mean when you say I've deleted some reviews.I've not read any of your other reviews, and certainly, I have deleted nothing on any forum I am currently engaged with, so I can only think I have been mixed up with someone else. As to the issue of an 'Afterlife', this wasn't the aim of the above writing. It was simply to illustrate the childhood innocence involved in concept acquisition (in this case, death). All three of my daughters are aware that I have no belief in God, and are deserving of alternative theories if nothing else. After all, religious doctrines are fired at children almost from the word go here in Britain, thus it is critical that a child is given as wide a scope as possible to make up their own mind as to the here and now (or the After) if they so wish. I personally have no need to believe in a God, as I feel I have a scientific conceptual grasp as to why things are as they are, and what is possible for the human species here on earth, if only exploitation of some humans by others were supplanted by relations in which economic contradictions were overcome. Heaven I believe, is only sought after in one's mind as a response to the real bitterness, deaths and destruction in the here and now. However, these antagonistic contradictions could, with time be overcome. Colin" -- Colin Baker.
"Wow... what a rant from Richard! Now for my two pennies worth...I really liked this poem and I could imagine the child rolling over and sleeping soundly after it. Captures the innocence and the lack of fear but the excess of intrigue that all children should have! A great poem, well written! I was brought up with the knowledge that my parents believed in nothing after death but also the knowledge that there were alternatives should I wish to choose them. It's important to let a child choose and not ingrain them with beliefs - again, sorry to be a sycophant but great work Colin!" -- Briony.
"Hi Briony and thanks again..My brother lives in Berkshire as I see you do. Very pleasant English County for sure. I agree yes, a child should be left to make up their own minds with the proviso that the doctrines that currently permeate 'British' schools are juxtaposed with alternative perspectives, including materialist ones. Brittany, my youngest daughter almost wrote this herself one bedtime when she decided to start exploring the concept of death. She was around 5 years of age..I am not sure if you have read my one poem entitled 'The Sack Race', but I have recently been fortunate enough to have the work illustrated by a very talented artist based in Texas, USA. If you wish, you can visit the illustrated version by way of the link below.. Thanks again.. http://edu.youngachieversinc.com/sack_race.html" -- Colin Baker.
"Love the pictures...can't wait to see what Nicole does with if I die. I had read Sack Race and love it (my sporting achievement was the dressing up race!) I must admit that my school wasn't too good with educating me in the alternative religions available but fortunately my parents were. Your children sounds intelligent and inspirational - keep up the great work :)" -- Briony.


A Fibber's Prayer by Colin Baker (8)
"Well written and humorous! Good job!!!" -- km.
"Hi 'km' and thanks for the kind comments" -- Colin Baker.
"He he, another winner from Colin - an amazingly powerful imagination or some very cheeky kids! Keep 'em coming!" -- Briony Carvalho.
""Hi Briony (what a splendid name by the way) and thank you for commenting.. You are kind in oceans it must be said.. And yes, some of my work has caused a little controversy, especially my essays, but I am happy with discussion and debate. After all, what would be the point of writing when all you do is mimmick the norm ? I'm not saying that I set out to upset, merely that I do view the world somewhat differently from the conventional preception.. -" -- Colin Baker.
"Thank you Colin! I totally agree and I have a feeling that some people get more upset than others because they are unable to debate but merely get defensive as you are standing on the toes of their ingrained morality? Keep up the work and keep your opinions as strong as they are now! We don't all want to be walking in the shadow of someone elses thoughts!" -- Briony.
"Briony said: "We don't all want to be walking in the shadow of someone elses thoughts!" And I can't think of a more considered way to put it. Bravo !" -- Colin Baker.
"This was cute...you still fibbing?" -- mattie.
"hi Mattie and thanks for comments. In reply to your specific question, I would answer that by saying : 'only when I have to !'" -- Colin Baker.


Howling Dog by D G Williford (1)
"DEB!!!!!!!!! I love it, very descriptive!! Welcome back..." -- km.


Allusions And Musings by Gregory De Feo (4)
"Excellent. The best work I've seen outside of my husband's in a very long time! Very nice to see your writing." -- Rosey.
"I love your "style" its wonderful." -- Mary, Riverside, USA, CA..
"Omygod! Outstanding! Finally, a jewelled nugget amongst all this dross. Your brush strokes are subversive thrusts, inifinitely, sweetly painful More. " -- david namerow.
"Rosey? So let's see some of your hubby's stuff. " -- david namerow.


Pieces Of Time by M Q Walters (5)
"it seems flying is in anyhow i think i get this poem and that means it must be pretty good cause i don't understand to many of them nice write " -- fh, canada.
"Thanks fh...I guess flying is always in! :)" -- mattie.
"Liked this one too.And yep, flying is definately ALWAYS in! If you learn before I do...teach me!? Love ya Mattie!" -- Mandi.
"In this poem you say that you need to cry so you can learn to fly.Well I truly hope that you've shed all of you sad tears and you've spread your wings and you are now flying thru the sky of happiness.You also say that your life is a lie and you wonder if you'll ever learn to fly.Well I believe that you speak many truths in your poetry and you also fly with the words you write.So keep smiling and keep spreading your wings and I know that you will fly into the arms of love again.And if you ever need help getting off the ground just call on me because as your friend I will always assist you in lifting your spirits.Lots of love." -- David D.
"David, thank you for your kind words and wishes. :)" -- mattie.


Changing Of The Seasons by Dorothy Borden (1)
"That was beautiful! The words just rolled off my tong. " -- carla.


Yours Personally by C M S Sharpe (1)
".... :ninja:" -- am am.


Your So Far Away by Danae Bonomini (3)
"Hey danae.. this is heeps gud :) nice work!! luv ya xx" -- Amy Anderson, Newie.
"lol thnx amy!!:D i lyk it aswell ;) its very true ay..damm..." -- danae, newie.
"much of a love piece.i love it!will u miss me too,please?" -- kennedy, nigeria.


You In My Life by Brittany Tellez (1)
"i cannot agree less...great work,girl.u really hit this one." -- kennedy, lagos, nigeria.


X-Ray My Heart by Dri (1)
"Hey Dri, very nice poem!! hope you have more up your sleeve" -- KBC.


Without A Heart by C M S Sharpe (3)
"The editor ish here XD" -- am am .
"(stares at this computer screen, read's this piece again. CLoses eyes, takes a drink of water, checks watch) Well anyways, let's see here...ahh yes your poem. I hated it, seriously i hated it. I did't laugh aloud when i read the description either. I was curious to see how bad it was going to be and well i found out. You can go ahead and waste your valuable time and look me up and tell me how terrible my work is, which what people tend to do, that's fine. Maybe you just caught me at a bad time, i'm really a nice guy, but i just hate everyone's poetry on here, except Namerow's and Severud's. I have yet to gaze the novel you are writing, but I don't expect much to tell you the truth, if you base it off of something that's already been done i'd rather not waste my eyes juice. Well I'll talk to oyu soon...get'em tiger." -- moses.
"very good" -- ayan, Kolkata, west bengal, india.


Why Should I Suffer? by Danae Bonomini (1)
"Suffering is natures way of surviving...In order for you to be stronger you must first adapt to the nature of the world." -- Buxton.


Waiting For Me by C M S Sharpe (1)
"pacince is a viture hun" -- am am.


Unexcused Bane by Brien Larson (1)
"I don't know your mom and dad, so can't take up for them, I only know I am so glad my kids have never felt this way about me! I hope writing is your positive way to deal with your obvious anger issues. Good luck." -- mattie.


Trucker Tony by John Roberts (3)
"a poem that is close to reality and seems so true but then i am biased your son tony" -- tony.
"wonderfull as always why cant you find a way to make some dosh out of them " -- lisa & mum.
"I wish! :)" -- John Roberts.


This Weekend by Carla Thomson (4)
"Sounds like a rough weekend and I feel bad for you and your friend Val.But keep in mind not all men are bad and I'm sure that you and Val will find someone who won't break your hearts and make the two of you very happy.This poem makes me curious as to what exactly happened so why don't you write a story about it and give more details-just a thought." -- David Daniels.
"yea that weekend was rough...the guy that i was talking about is my brother...we've been the best of friends for as long as i can remember...we would go through everything together...things that only we know about...he was with me though my darkest days...and when he went out with mey best friend, he broke her heart...she would cry to me to try and make everything better...but i couldn't help her...i had never seen her like this before...david (my brother) was he best guy friend... she left her last boyfriend for him...and before a hole week had past, he dumped her... no one expected that to happen...not even his sister...the persone that knows him best." -- Carla.
"it's more than just that... but i can't explain it all without making any sence...i was there when everything happend and i can't fully discribe what happend, and what i saw" -- Carla.
"I have read some of your work and the personal emotion oozes from it.Excellent!" -- Neil, UK.


The Worst Day Ever by LoweE (1)
"Quite frankly my dear, this poem would be nice read over a cup of tea in the pouring rain. You have great potential, to come when you leave high school, toodle pip." -- Arthur Dent, Buckinghamshire, England.


The Mystery Of My Mind-Subtitle:The Things I've Tried by David Daniels (2)
"WOW...i love that poem..now im just a regular joe, but what i got out of that one is that this person cant please him self..and cant find out y....see ya" -- Ryan.
"This was very good David" -- mattie.


The Break Up by Carla Thomson (1)
"I'm glad that even though your heart was broken you wanted to remain friends.That tells me that you have a strong will and that you have a strong character.But keep in mind that there'll be plenty of other romances in your life especially for a girl like you because you have so many good qualities. " -- David D.


The Best Of Me by Rae (2)
"I understood this well...nice write" -- mattie.
"nicely done Rae...really love these lines "it's such bullshit when they tell you that time heals all your pain but it's true that time detaches you and you simply can't feel the same"" -- km.


Tears Without A Cause by C M S Sharpe (1)
"^^" -- am am .


Take Me Away by Brittany Tellez (1)
"This is so intense, I hope you know that you are very important to God!!" -- rosa, dallas, tx, dallas.


Summer Storm by Dorothy Borden (2)
"WOW!!! This is AMAZING!!! You're very talented!!!" -- Mitch.
"That was beautiful! I look forward to more from you." -- km.


Soft by Rae (2)
"i'm already there....nicely done" -- km.
"My favorite lines...I dream of a vagabond life but I am so scared of the open like a bird who won't fly. " -- Mattie.


Ruby Drops by C M S Sharpe (1)
"ya you know what i think about this one" -- am am.


Reflections On Life by John Roberts (1)
"Just corrected the title !" -- john roberts.


Pluck These Petals by C M S Sharpe (1)
" hummm *wonders the out come*" -- am am.


Planting A Weed by C M S Sharpe (1)
"^^" -- am am.


Pink Roses In May by Mary Tronti (1)
"i like this... it tells a simple story that has a lot of deeper meaning (that sounds cliche!). most of the time it's the little things. nice work :)" -- rae.


Pieces Of My Heart by M Q Walters (2)
"nice write really enjoyed the read well put together " -- fh, canada.
"Thanks fh" -- Mattie.


Paperdoll by C M S Sharpe (1)
"good writing ^-^" -- am am.


Nature Of The Seasons by Carla Thomson (1)
"What a great poem! I can almost see the beautiful things you describe in this post.My favorite line 'The silver moon upon the mountains.'That's very poetic.Great job!" -- David D.


My Gardener by M Q Walters (6)
"For some reason when I read this poem I imagine that you have a beautiful garden that has a young handsome gardener.One day you come out of your house and observe him working and your eyes meet with his.Something happens and the two of you embrace and kiss passionately and the next thing you know the two of you are making passionate love among the roses.This is what comes to mind when I read this poem.Did something like that happen or do I just have an overly active imagination?" -- David D.
"David, you do have an active imagination! which is good. But in this post the garden is my heart." -- mattie.
"when i read things like this i wonder why i stay away for such long periods. nicely told, sad that some of us have to be our own gardners though." -- curious.
"Thank you Curious...you need to come around more often! I am not happy with my own gardening. To many weeds! " -- Mattie.
"this was great Mat...damned weeds!!" -- mandi.
"Yep...gotta learn to spot those weeds and pull 'em out pretty quickly. Thanks Mandi xoxoxo" -- mattie.


My Fairy Tale by C M S Sharpe (1)
"some times dream change :ninja:" -- am am.


My Death Letter by Bryan King (3)
"Well...so much bitterness and hatred from such young hearts!" -- mattie.
"Thanks mattie for your review. This was written from a mood I was in, thats all. I don't have alot of hate in my heart, I promise." -- author.
"If this is just written via the mood, it is very good indeed. On the other hand if he is nasty to you in anyways, don't follow in his footsteps. " -- jean, London, UK.


My Apology by Robert Lil Rob Shemwell (8)
"Excellent writing here mate, I hope this is seen by those who need to see it. And Im empathetic towards your situation. Still good job and all the best." -- Buxton.
"Start reviewing others work, as they have made the effort...Too many people write, not enough review..be fair and you'll be rewarded." -- buxton.
"very touching..." -- km.
"This boy can write - chills when I read this, he goes straight for the heart, he has lived it and wrote about it and makes you feel it, people give him support, read this, review it, let him know he has talent! Talent beyond that of a 15 year old boy - good job!" -- laura, denver, colorado, usa.
"a very talented young man." -- Lori Micetich.
"I really like this, you are very talented. It is really hard to believe that you are only 15. " -- Mitch.
"Sometimes it is very hard to make an apology face to face (l must admit that l personally cannot do that - Nice way to do it in a letter - lets hope your mother will read it. No matter what trouble life brings with it- Your blood is your blood. You only have one mother and one father at the end of the day - no matter what. You have shown your own love and respect for them - not matter what- that is a big thing to do. Love and respect. keep writing." -- jean, London, UK.
"I love you Robert more then life itself xoxo Mom" -- Linda.


Moments Of Intimacy by Dri (1)
"The way you desrcibe how a man and a woman make love makes me wonder why you haven't published a romance novel.When you do publish your first romance novel let me know because I want to be first to bye it.I can't help it Dri, the way you write such romantic and erotic things in you poetry plus together with your beautiful picture makes me wish that I was the man you was lying in your arms,under the stars of the night sky in a field of wild flowers.As we lay together I would tell you over and over what a beautiful and sensual woman you are.Your poetry is great-keep writing." -- David D.


Mental Torture by John Roberts (2)
"Very nice... reminds me of Kubricks adaptation of Anthony Burgess A Clockwork Orange. I have a similar piece entitled "Televised Requiem" if ya want to check it out. Keep up the good work." -- ryan severud.
"Thanks ryan, I didn't realise I was in such exalted company!" -- John Roberts.


Love You More by Brittany Tellez (2)
"that's the way it goes...it never dies..." -- kennedy, lagos, nigeria.
"were you dreaming years and years ahead,about if you had a husband? Your imagination is good, comming from l believe an unmarried 16 year old. Keep up the good work" -- Lucy, Bombay, India.


Life With No 'f' by C M S Sharpe (2)
"your are no lie hun your more than you could possiable thing" -- am am.
"hmmm, rap poetry! actually good rap is poetry, so no problem there. however, ur poem is not so good. i only enjoyed the lines toward the end. keep trying." -- sunny, dc, usa.


Just Being A Woman by John Roberts (2)
"Really like this one jayr" -- Jill Hagger, St Albans, Herts, UK.
"You know what they say - It is always easier to write about what you know !! LOL ! :)" -- John Roberts.


Jenny by SAR (7)
"That's awesome, honey!!" -- km.
"Well SAR the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Good job. KM has written some of the best poetry I have ever had the pleasure of reading and it looks like you are following in her footsteps. Come on ppl show your love!!" -- GN.
"well if that isn't a wonderful poem you wrote young lady. no wonder your mom is proud of you. are you sure you're only 9??" -- curious.
"this is awesome, no wonder your mom is so proud of you! " -- rae.
"Thank you for the nice things you said!!" -- SAR.
"How cute!!:)" -- mattie.
"You discribed it wonderfully, your wrote it beautifully,for your age you expressed it nicely,good on you, keep it up." -- Amy, Hayes, England.


It's Lying There by Meria Osborn (1)
"all i have to say is wow. and it's true." -- Carla.


If You Like Me... by Thepratmeister (2)
"Yes very lovely if someone did like you. You mean selfish person. Who gives you the right to talk about Nicole Cornes like that." -- Natalie, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
"Good one Natalie. Who gives you the right to defend Nicole Cornes anyway..? Let me have a crack at it then, shall I..?Thank god her brainless attempt at being a Sunday Mail columnist has been cut, the editors obviously having a moment of clarity. Nicole Cornes is a washed up, ugly (brunette or blond) gold digging moron, who's kind should be slaughtered from the face of the earth. Her existance on this planet is totally unecessary. The world has enough washed up slappers, marrying men twice their age and pumping out evil little frog spawn and having half a crack at getting a Law degree so as they may try and convince themselves that they are at least half intelligent, and worthy of infecting the gene pool. Nicole the peice of white trash deserves every peice of trash that gets spoken of her. It is alright for her to have here little hollow thoughts of a modern women, but no one else can comment on her. Fuck her. Oh wait... I was meant to be defending her..wasn't I..? Oh well fuck it." -- Jimmy.


If I Could... by Dri (2)
"a very clear way to look at love, dree, yep, love is as clear as mud. Nice work." -- km.
"I too find myself wishing I could go back in time.But I find it's better to concentrate on making my life better for the future then dwelling on mistakes that I've made in the past.I find you to be more than a simple woman Dri.I find you to be a interlectual and extrodinary lady that expresses herself in the most beautiful way.I also think you have a million dollar smile so make sure that you always have that smile on your pretty face.I'm glad you found love and now I hope you find nothing but happiness.Your friend in poetry" -- David D.


I Remember Eighteen by John Roberts (2)
"This is so good. I love that it's funny but true at the same time." -- Mitch.
"Thanks Mitch - If it made you smile - mission achieved!" -- John Roberts.


I Love The Way You Love Me by Dri (1)
"I'm sure this person thrills you with his kisses and love making as you say.But I'm also sure that it's a thrilling and pleasurable experience to kiss and make love to such a beautiful and exciting person like you.I'm sure you are the sunshine of this persons life because I can see the sunshine in your pretty eyes and I'm sure this person sees it as well." -- David D.


How, Why by Rebecca A Caine (3)
"This is very touching. I hope that it is a made up tale. Its well written with some nice flowing, especially in the middle to the end. Will look for more from you in the future. take care" -- km.
"Wow!! This is good. It's hard to believe that you are only 13. You have a lot of talent, looking forward to reading more of your work." -- Mitch.
"A very powerful peice mate, this may seem hollow, but not all males are like that and i hope that you find one better and deserving of you and your love. Peace." -- Hugh.


How Do I Say It? by Carla Thomson (1)
"Hey there Carla... who's this about I wonder? :) Gonna write somethin bout me? HUH? jw... love you Great job. It is beautiful!" -- Desi.


Hoping To Find Happiness Again by David Daniels (2)
"All feelings I relate to quite well...here's a hug!" -- mattie.
"I hope that one day we all dream of comes much sooner to you. Strong poem, tore my heart out to read it all but still beautifully done. The sun will shine bright on one of your tomorrows and when it does I want to be the first one to hear abut it lol :) " -- Rebecca.


Honesty Is Not The Best Policy by C M S Sharpe (2)
"good writing ^_^" -- am am.
"This is good, this reminds me of a fight I had with one of my friends. She asked me for the truth and when I gave it to her, I guess it was too much to handle. Anyway, keep writing you are talented." -- Mitch.


His Last 3 Words by Brittany Tellez (3)
"i think this is great....and im sorry that your husband really did die.....i think that its good because i think there are a lot of people who fall in love and want to runaway with the person they love but they dont, but its sad that you did runaway with the person you love and then he ended up dieing....its a great poem.i love it." -- dustin.
"he's lucky to have u,isn't he?it didn't have to ebd,though..." -- kennedy, lagos, nigeria.
"BUT did he really die? our we all led on, You say that you are 16." -- Lucy, Bombay, India.


Her Soul Remains by C M S Sharpe (1)
"deep" -- am am.


Harbor Of Dreams by Dri (1)
"I truly believe that you would give you heart,soul and body to the man you love because you give it in the poetry that you write.As always Dri another poem that stirs me.Keep it up!" -- David D.


Gripping Grave by Buxton (2)
"wow.....wonderful, Buxton. Glad to read you again. Hugs," -- Dri.
"Cheers, dri X" -- Buxton.


Gettin Run By Racism by Bryan King (1)
"sorry, one or two type errors. also, to fully understand the meaning of this, you need to read BOTH parts. thanks. " -- the writer, fayetteville, nc, usa.


Gettin Run By Racism Pt. 2 by Bryan King (4)
"I must say that part one is terribly difficult to read due to the enourmous number of typographical errors. You really need to correct that because it reads like amateurish work. As for the topic, I gathered that your stance is that racism is bad. Well, we all know that. But since you're 14, I guess you get a pass. Much like your approval of Bush. far too young to see the disaster he has caused. When your grandchildren are paying for his mistakes, perhaps your eyes would open then. As for your pieces on racism, one more not, it is not nessessary to have 2 parts. None that I can see. " -- Jeffrey.
"I'm not the best typer. Sorry about that. And yes the point was that racism was bad. I was trying to show how bad it is. But since all you think about is what I said about Bush, you don't see that. Thanks anyway." -- Bryan King.
"It's not what you think about Bush so much as it is how much you are so anti anyone else. Bush is good others are bad. I think if you opened your mind a little, you'd be less receptive to lies." -- Jeffrey.
"Okay...well you have your'e opinion, I have mine. Why can't you just review my story instead of trying to talk about Bush?" -- Bryan King.


For My Mom by Bryan King (2)
"I liked this...maybe cause I'm a mom :)" -- Mattie.
"Once again (my second read in your collection), very simple yet a very well-chosen scheme of words... The poem flows with a soft, sensitive ease. I'll try to read more later Bryan, I recommend you reading my "Cellar Door"!" -- Reagan Rothe , Houston, TX, USA.


For Little Mary by Sharon Odonnell (2)
"wao!this is a nice piece...good rhymes too.great job!" -- kennedy, lagos, nigeria.
"just had to review this again...GREAT JOB!" -- kennedy, nigeria.


Every Man by Tom Bomb (1)
"as a women i enjoyed this... it made me laugh...specially the part about the Englishman." -- Carla Thomson.


Ending Fear by Buxton (1)
"This one is interesting. Some really good lines here!" -- km.


Dumped For The First Time by Carla Thomson (5)
"Another poem that tells me you have a lot of love in your heart and a lot of love that you wish to share.If a guy can't see you for the intelligent and interlectual person that you are then maybe he's not worth it.I can tell you have all these qualities just by the words you write." -- David D.
"I love this!!! It's sad yet good, if that makes any sense. The poem has real emotion." -- Mitch.
"I'm with Mitch great job, and soon everyone will know your name..." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"If he had dumped you, than that is not called love, that is - he used you. Never mind, as they say there are many more fishes in the Sea. I hope you find your Mister Right One. We all learn via our mistakes. " -- Amy, London, uk.
"If he had dumped you, than that is not called love, that is - he used you. Never mind, as they say there are many more fishes in the Sea. I hope you find your Mister Right One. We all learn via our mistakes. " -- Amy, London, uk.


Devoted Love by Dri (2)
"When I read your poems of love and passion and then when I look at your beautiful eyes that sparkle in your picture,then for a brief period you make my life a paradise.Keep writing about the love you feel and the passion that is within your heart because its beautiful just like you are my dear.:)" -- David D.
"thank you, Daniels, for your wonderful words. It is always nice hearing from you, my friend. Hugs and have a wonderful day." -- Dri.


Day Of The Drunken One by David Daniels (1)
"This gave me a little smile...how embarrassing that must have been for you!" -- mattie.


Commuting Hell by John Roberts (4)
"Wow, that does sound like hell. Well done man, well done." -- Moses.
"Thanks, Moses - those that have been there will know it's true !" -- John Roberts.
"Yay finally something dark from you and knew you would excel greatly in it. This is my favorite piece of yours... you captured the true monotony of commuting. Great work." -- ryan severud.
"Thanks Ryan - I just dedicate this to commuting clones everywhere, be it on the BAT in San Fransisco, SilveLink to London or wherever. (I have done both journies and enjoyed neither ! ) :)" -- John Roberts.


Comfort by Rae (1)
"Rae, that gave me chills. Beautiful! You know your work often reminds me of Plath, my fave. Thanks for sharing this with us. " -- km.


Carmen, Open That Door! by Sasu (4)
"Nice work....loved the imagery in this piece..Kepp it up" -- Buxton.
"Liked the detestation of this piece, some nice metaphoric imagery here too...Simple, but really well done." -- ToM Bomb .
"Nice...great imagery Sasu!" -- Mattie.
"Cheers guy's !! Hope to read more of your work (all)." -- Sasu.


Call Of The Guardian by Robert E Higgins (1)
"Wondering what others thought. Contact the author at [email protected]" -- robert jones.


Cabal Of Cowards by John Roberts (2)
"Swift writing John ! Excellent and right to the point!" -- contracttrainer.
"Just watching it on TV and had to say something - The only way to release my anger is in verse" -- John Roberts.


Build Them Up by Ashley Burdett (1)
"Wow someone posted whom can write. I'm not used to this kind of thing. Ohhh girl you can write. On a side note, you have a typo in your info, "... I've had a passion for writer." Anywho, i'll be reading more of your stuff, it tickles fancy in the most wonderful way. Your words are worth a 1000 pictures. " -- ryan severud.


Boy Confusion by Cecelia Cooke (2)
"i like it but it sux" -- Cecelia.
"i think its awesome and i want to be the boy who helps mend the broken heart " -- alec moore.


Autumn Hearts Fall by C M S Sharpe (1)
"nice" -- Am Am .


Are You Finally Coming Home? by Ashley Ann Park (3)
"Let me be honest, the mispelled words, all caps, and missing words really make this difficult to read. Try sprucing this up and it will be great." -- km.
"I agree with KM...this does have potential. Would be interested to see what else you havve written :)" -- Mattie.
"durrrrrr, i can't spell durr!! Proof read your big ass words. I don't think much of it at all. " -- moses.


Apparently, I've Gone Insane by David Daniels (5)
"Been there...not alot of fun!Sometimes I think we all need to be a bit insane to survive this world. :)" -- mattie.
"Quality..nothing but! I like your use of words and the way you express the feeling of sanity.. Very good work! " -- Buxton.
"very honest and painfull to read.we met at s. o. hospital php.I worry about you not continuing your treatment and hope you are o.k. " -- lois, dix hills.
"Daniels, I`ve been wondering what is going on. This is like a cry for help. Hope everything is fine with you, my friend. Let me hear from you when you can. Hugs, Dri" -- dri.
"just wanted to say hi, my dear. I'm back to my country, and my life back to normal again. Why did you vanish? Hope you are doing well. Your friend, " -- dri.


Africa - Where's The Gain ? by John Roberts (6)
"you should send this to geldof" -- lisa & mum.
"I just don't have his address to hand ! :)" -- john Roberts.
"well said....liberal i presume? ;) your words are very potent. " -- ryan severud.
"The words just came rushing through my head, after watching all the smug faces on TV. I think politics doesn't matter, these are real people, not just sound bytes and images." -- John Roberts.
"Well said Mr. Roberts, very well said. " -- Jeffrey.
"Thanks Jeffrey - this was from the heart " -- John Roberts.


A Low Man by P J Llewellyn (2)
"Start reviewing others work, as they have made the effort...Too many people write, not enough review..be fair and you'll be rewarded." -- Buxton.
"Very nice work. I like the mood." -- Em.


A Letter To My Father by Robert Lil Rob Shemwell (5)
"This is awesome! Especially from a 15 year old boy - this gave me chills...People need to read this and look at what he has went thru, this touched my heart deep - keep writing!" -- Laura, Denver, Colorado, USA.
"WOW!! You write such powerful stuff. Never stop writing!!!!" -- Mitch.
"wow i never heard this one...i have heard all the other poems u have wrote. but never ths one...baby i cant believe this poems is great ...and i hope everything gets better.....i love u for ever and ill be here for u forever.... love, cynthia" -- cynthia, colorado springs , colorado, united states.
"Dear Robert, this is such a lovely thing to write from your heart and the feelings you have for your dad. I hope that where ever he is, that he will feel to understand how hurt you are and how wonderful your are - if he understands to believe in God, everything can be alright. Don't you ever lose your faith in God. He will help you through your hard times. Nice writing." -- jean, London, UK.
""I love you Robert more then life itself xoxo Mom" -- Linda" -- Linda.


A Few Words Away by C M S Sharpe (1)
"aws hun" -- Am Am.


There are 78 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.