www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Caress My Soul by Dri (1)
"well very good from your secret fan" -- vernon, tx.


Sleepless by Dri (3)
"Sleepless in Brazil... Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Sleepless in seattle, but I liked this Dri, the imagery was excellent, and the style as always unique...I fear that you may well run out of ways to create your work, but then you come along and Inspire me and other's to keep on going.. with another submission, I think you should be called Mrs. Motivator...Ha ha ha..x" -- Buxton.
"well, I did not think about Seattle, since the weather here is quite different, but could be, yes? haha! Thanks for your wonderful comment once again. Well, about the name, who knows right? There was someone also at the movie who would motivate Tom Hanks to keep on going, so, why not give it a try???:-) Hugs and lots of love to you. " -- dri.
"My love now is probably sleeping in his house , we're still living apart , he the in the US and me here in Brazil .But soon I hope we can live together ! Dreams are made to be true some day , uh ? God Bless your hands ! The things that you write , they wonderfull !!! Thank you to share that with all of us !!!" -- Marta Maria Cezar Ferreira, Americana, Sao Paulo, Brazil.


Why Women Complain by Vanessa Caldwell (3)
"i'll have to agree with you there about how annoying it is when us women complain. i must confess i've done the same, though not about being to fat or how horrible my hair is. you've gotta realize that not all of us women are the same. though there are a lot who like to complain....what can i say some girls just want to be perfect and they think they are ugly when there not. (specilly thoughs really ANNOYING preppy chicks).... so maybe you just might need to look outside the box that you know so well, and take a step outside and try to make some more friends from other groups. but its you choice to do what you want to. .... sometimes the crazyest looking people end up being the most normale of us all. what is normale anyway? who sets the standerds? hell you could think i'm crazy and you might not take my advise, but hey that's not my problem and i wouldn't even know or care. i'm just trying to help." -- Carla.
"Now, come on! Not all women complain! My girlfriend is a real keeper and all she does is smile!" -- Bobbie May, Owensboro, KY, USA.
"Hey, I think I'm in your poetry class. And I've found one of your poems cause I'm a terrible pervert." -- Josh.


Winter's Trees by Carla Thomson (1)
"I like this poem because it's short and sweet.I prefer the spring and summer over the winter because I like to walk in the sunshine.I hope the summer of 2005 is great for you and you have a lot of fun.I also hope to read a lot more of your poems this summer. Thank you for your wonderful review of my poem 'My Sad Little Boy.' I hope you enjoy my poems as much as I enjoy yours. Thank you for leaving your email address and I will contact you soon.Your friend in poetry-David Daniels. [email protected] " -- Dave.


Seventeen Love Is Lost by Aryka (1)
"sounds like teenage angst to me....couple of suggestions that will improve the appearance of your piece. A few times you used "your" when you meant "you're". This line "What your doing now is tearing me apart?" ...you added a question mark to the end and I dont think that you meant to since it seems more of a statement. Also "rethink" is one word. Changing these items will help out I think. Take care..." -- km.


My Sad Little Boy by David Daniels (5)
"thats awesome. i really like that" -- matt.
"A challenge you will succeed in I know, wonderful poem. I think greed for more is a sin we all suffer not matter how hard we try to deny it, I know it is one of my biggest downfalls and always will be. I�ve missed reading your work and relating to it the way I always find myself doing� " -- Rebecca.
"Great, great poem. Continued love, affection and friendship is the the only way to connect. Keep up the good work !! " -- CHRISTINE.
"that was powerfull,love so deep...the sadness and the ever wonting more. depression and confussion, that's what it sounds like. i think theropy is a good chois, but i know meny friends who are on meds. they hate it, for manny reasons. i don't agree with it, i have friends that hurt even more becuase of them... the parents always think that it is helping but it always makes it wors...well that's what i here...but anyway i hope you're son will finally find happyness...good luck!---my e-mail is [email protected] we can talk sometime." -- Carla.
"Wow...I'm breathless. That was the best poem I've ever read in my life. It was full of sorrow, emotion, and the feeling of wanting to understand something. I'm...amazed! I don't know how else to explain it." -- Angel of Hope, Detroit, MI, USA.


Untitled Poem by James C Bernthal (3)
"very sweet and the flow is excellent" -- km.
"This is a good poem that flows well.I can't help but wonder if it's true.If it is then you should tell her.How about telling her with a poem or maybe show her this one." -- David Daniels.
"Do you think so? I'm not essentially a poet, but these words kind of flowed onto the page... or moniter. I'm afraid it is true, but I wasn't planning to speak up until the last day of college. She's got a "special friend" now. Oh, the heartache!" -- James C. Bernthal.


Flower by Kayla Meadows (1)
"Excellent work here Kayla..You have a gift for this I can see... Hope to see more of yr work." -- Buxton.


...Sweet Title Goes Here... by Josh Anderson (1)
"excellent" -- sarika, thane, maharashtra.


..Darkness.. by David Baker (3)
"Do you know the meaning of the word "Masterpiece"? Coz this is one of them! :) great job Baker" -- Josh / AxeY.
"I thought this was excellent! The flow is great and it has a nice message. " -- km.
"Good design! My homepage | Please visit" -- Victor, Mexico, Mexico, Mexico.


You're The Sunshine Of My Life by Dri (1)
"very very beautiful poem. very touching" -- matt kimball.


You're Not Alone by Dri (1)
"I can see that you have a strong belif in the Lord above.That's just one more thing that I admire about you.I think that the Lord has blessed you with beauty and a wonderful talent of expressing you inner most thoughts and feelings through the things you write.I'm glad that you share these blessings on this website." -- David D.


You Ate My Cat, Didn't You? by Tom Bomb (3)
"Randomly funny.... Didn't know what to expect but got what I thought..Nice wurk:)" -- Buxton.
"Whilst random and slightly comical, it was also (meaning for me) pretty deep, irritated and hurty (if thats a bloody word lol)I really liked this piece!" -- Josh / AxeY.
"Intriguing, confusing(slightly), funny, random...I love it!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)" -- Angel of Hope, Detroit, MI, USA.


Why They Leave Me by Tamica R Johnson (1)
"Tamica...the issue of abandonment is always difficult to communicate...however..you have done a lovely job here...it's always about the person...not the person who leaves..." -- taylor.


When You Need A Friend by Vanessa Caldwell (1)
"Hey sister! Wow, this poem shows your faithfulness to God! It's really good with the rhyming and details. Not everyone is religious; they may not like how you end it by persuading them to change their mind. Something to consider. Nice!" -- Leah Russell, E'ville, IN, 47711.


What Happened To Our Love? by Josh Anderson (2)
"Hello, I think that was one of the best poems ever..! Maby it's because that what sorta happend to me and my boyfriend but thanks for writeing it " -- Taylor, Hailfax, Nova scotia, canada.
"Thanks for reading Taylor =) glad it had a personal meaning and you enjoyed it." -- Josh / AxeY.


Under The Kitchen Sink!! by Tom Bomb (6)
"you need to do a little spelling check on it and make sure to capitalize Herb all the time. also need ssome work to help it flow more smoothly." -- matt.
"Thanks matt, I like your work too, very puzzling." -- Buxton.
"Yeah this one was a bit poor, i didn't really pay that much attention to detail, there was a lack of atmosphere, and real horror, well at least the way i wanted to tell it..Buxton?" -- Tom Bomb.
"Oops!! sorry....I hit the wrong one...I had a read though, and agree with matt, there was some good parts but the only horror was the lack of flow...:)...keep them coming!!" -- Buxton.
"hey can u review my two? last caress and the best of things. both were written the same night. totally spur of the moment. completely different stories. last caress is my fave though" -- matt.
"haha check out "a job well done" and tell me what u think of that as horror." -- matt.


Under My Sea by Buxton (6)
"Nice work, good style and rythum...I love some of your work, and others not so...you have a weird take on things, what inspires you..? " -- Tom bomb.
"Cheers and sorry about the wrong review...I get inspiration from events, people, music, and books. " -- Buxton.
"thats the kind of world i'll find myself 60-70 years from now; with the dirty heavily packed above me and a nice gold watch decaying with the rest of me. This is the first piece i've read of yours and i'll be moving onto others. Your style is very intriguing. Both tone and structure are heavily concured in this peice. " -- ryan severud.
"I like this poem, the rhyming is AWESOME!!" -- Mitch.
"nice. Made me feel a little sad not sure why. who inspired it? x" -- kali, aberdeen.
"I never write directly about anyone...this poem just came out of the blue.X" -- Buxton.


Tsunami You Hit My Island Home by Thrishana Pothupitiya (1)
"I live in Sri Lanka too, and was also very shocked when the Tidal wave destroyed everything! SO i think this poem is really good, good job! um..yeah" -- mmmmmh.


This Hole In My Heart by Trisk Ers (1)
"Holy crap I feel like that right now. Great poem, maybe coz im in that spot too, maybe thats why it is so effective, I dont care, I liked this piece!, Peace" -- Josh / AxeY.


The Old Woman, The Little Girl by Riot (1)
"It's really good! " -- Sarah, Reading , United Kingdom , England.


The Hypothetical Prison by Kayla Meadows (2)
"Nice work, loved the usage of words, and imagination. It seems as if there is no lack of quality in this piece ...Loved it. Keep them coming:)" -- Sasu.
"Thank you very much. :o)" -- Kayla.


The Fight Of Life by Leah Russell (3)
"sounds like you need to talk to someone. i'm hear. kiss kiss" -- anastasia beaverhousen.
"This poem is incrediable, Leah. You are an excellent writer. All the emotions are felt by the reader, it really tugs at our heart strings. You do a great job of taking experiences in your life and turning them into wonderful works of literature! Keep it up!" -- Erika Sutton, IN.
"I really like this poem. I like how u really express yourself through your poems. I know that u have experence with your father. I love you and I am here for you. " -- Vanessa Caldwell, IN.


Sweet Intimacy Of Love by Dri (2)
"I don't think you have to die in someones arms to know the true meaning of love.You are alive and full of passion and desire and I can tell by the poems you write that you know very well what the true meaning of love is.I know the true meaning of beauty every time I look at your picture and the look in your eyes tells me that not only do you know about love but joy and happiness as well.Am I right?" -- David D.
"yes, you are right, Daniels. I don't have to die. That was only a figure of speech for missing this someone so badly in my life when I wrote this poem. I was sort of expecting him to come and he did...I can tell I knew he would come into my life......a feeling, a very special feeling...if you read some of my poems, you'll understand that before I was DRI COOK, and then I was reborn, then I became just me, just Dri, another person, so full of life and passion....... Thank you, my dear, for your wonderful comments. Hugs, " -- Dri.


Sweet Dreams by G N (1)
"awwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet!! Nice to see you here again GN." -- km.


Sweet Abandon Of Love by Dri (1)
"Nice work...Just thought I should point out a great poem earlier incase you haven't had the chance to read it..Televised Requiem by Ryan....I thought it was brilliant...Anyway's loved this poem for it's Rhytum, and glourious intensity for the imagination." -- Buxton.


Summer Skies by Danae Bonomini (1)
"I really liked this poem alot!Very visual. Check for typo's though. :)" -- mattie.


Study Of The Time Taken And Feelings Evoked Whilst Standing In A Queue To Buy The Paper This Morning. by Iain Spittles (3)
"Wow, your a poetic genius...I can tell! The way you can bring people into your world is quite stunning...Tell me..where do you get this sort of inspiration from, I wish I could be as amazingly talented as you Monkey (Oops, sorry, is that still a secret);)" -- Buxton.
"I can tell you worked really hard on this masterpiece.Tell me,did you ever submitt it for publication? C'mon man, only an idiot would submitt something so stupid! Get a life!" -- Dave.
"Dave, if you have a sense of humour, it obviously doesn't work in the same way as mine. That said, if you don't understand something it doen't mean it's 'stupid', if you don't like what I do, please don't bother to comment, just read somebody elses work instead of insulting me and mine. Thanks." -- Iain Spittles.


Stairway To No-Where by Sasu (1)
"Huh, differant at least..." -- Tom Bomb.


Sonnet: The Soul In Me by Fithalene Noor (1)
"Nice little poem really... I love it anyway" -- Akira NJ.


Sisters by Rae (2)
"I liked this one a lot Rae, You're stuff is always hard core and real. Good job!" -- km.
"Like this one, I love the way the two characters are so different and yet they seem to need each other, really nice concept and well written! :)" -- Tamsin Butler.


Shark Attack by Leah Russell (1)
"Reality did bite her hard. I love ur writing, you are so much better than I am at it. I know how scared u were when u wreched. Why did u use Shark Attack as the title. Love ya girl" -- Vanessa, Evansville, IN.


Shadows Of Loneliness by Erin Washington (2)
"Great Poem! Your comparisons to rejection really stand out and make this poem your own. Watch your repition though, make sure it flows with the rest of the poem. But overall, this poem rocks!" -- Erika, IN.
"Erin! Your momma! Very strong poem. Stanzas are spaced out logically to where it flows well. The beginning is gripping because we all relate to those feelings. Metaphors are gripping too! Excellent!" -- Leah Russell, Evansville, IN, USA.


Separate Ways by David Daniels (2)
"David I really liked this...hope it is not real for you.Especially liked the lines: If I could only turn back time Then I would take away the pain Of all the times I left you lonely And standing in the rain" " -- mattie.
"No comment........" -- Christine.


Romance Me by Dri (1)
"Any man that is lucky enough to have you in their arms should not only love but cherish you as well.I know if I had you in my arms I would do all of those things plus I would carry you in my arms and take you to a place where all of your dreams would come true and you always had a smile on your face.:)" -- David D..


Rodents And Reptiles by Rae (2)
"love how deep and metaphorical you always are :)" -- km.
"very unique piece and you have the best author description i've seen. thanks for ready my work." -- nick marshburn.


Quiet Beauty by Kayla Meadows (1)
"Good work kayla liked the style and percerpive look on this. " -- Buxton.


Portrait Of The Preperation Of Twenty First Century Cuisine Episode 6: Microwavable Lasagne by Iain Spittles (2)
"you crack me up." -- matt.
"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oops, better go to the toilet!" -- Briony.


Paper Cuts by Melanie Geeregat (1)
"Hey, this is really good." -- Alvin.


Only Connect by Erika Sutton (1)
"The connection is well made. You know a lot about your history and the connections with body parts helps to better understand. A few things are repetitive, and yet it works here." -- Lynn Jacob, Evansville, IN, USA.


None by Kasey Ann Miller (1)
"hey kase this will look kewl when done soz cant help ya finish it im not realli good at poems well actually i suk and no one can finishe wat you start it needs to be from you to be good babe ...... later days" -- josh no name.


Night Dream Believer by Buxton (1)
"i think it was dark and it did leave you thinking i did likr alot of the wording" -- fh, canada.


My Weapon, My Weakness by Buxton (3)
"Nice work.... great metaphorical use, and dangerous style.." -- Sasu.
"Very thought-provoking, and I love it that you can get away with rhyming so uniquely. It flows well. This is an beautiful piece. " -- Kayla.
"Thanks guys::)) " -- Buxton.


My Life With You by Dri (1)
"Dri...you seem to want what all our hearts desire...hope you have found yours." -- mattie.


Mutilation by Andrea Nicole Newell (1)
"The content is good; however, some of the line breaks are harsh and cut off the flow of the poem. It seems that the poem should be flowing rather than choppy due to how blood flows out of the wound." -- Lynn Jacobs, Evansville, IN, USA.


Maybe More Than A Friend by Carla Thomson (1)
"Whoever this person is he is very lucky.But don't be sad if you don't get to kiss him because I'm sure a bright and talented young girl like you will have boys lining up to kiss you.:)" -- David D.


Lovers Last Rose by Aryka (1)
"In her hand he placed one last white rose His finally gift before he goes He kisses her hand And touches her lips One last, �I love you� Before he slips ---Loved this-- Again the more I read, the more I like." -- Buxton.


Love Me Like No Other by Dri (2)
"Great work again dri, the style was elegently delivered..I must admit tho. im not the biggest fan of dble lining, but you pulled it off..Thanks for sharing it." -- Buxton.
"thanks, Buxton. Glad you enjoyed this piece. Haven't posted that many but felt this one was special. Hugs, Dree." -- Dri.


It Had To Be You by Dri (6)
"Hi dri...sorry Ive not been around lately..I red this and thought instantly of romantic dark ballroom dancing with the most beautiful woman I had seen.. Your poetry is a cascade of love, and essence...So how are you?" -- Buxton.
"Thanks, Buxton for the wonderful comment. Hectic here but everything is just fine, how about you??? Well, you know that writing is a passion, that's why I have to pour out what's in my heart, my fantasies, my dreams..........thanks for keeping in touch. Always nice hearing from you. Hugs. " -- Dri.
"Nice work dri, I liked the visual aspects of this poem, so much heart, love, pain, and feeling...Good Job." -- Sasu.
"thank you, glad you enjoyed it, Sasu. Hugs." -- dri.
"Very romantic! This poem makes me want to take the woman I love and hold her in my arms and kiss her passionately.Tell me Dri,is that the affect you wanted this piece to have on people?" -- David D.
"well, David, I did not mean it but it's nice to know that people feel this way when they read it. Actually I do write with my heart and all my passion and maybe this is the reason it made you feel this way. Thanks for your wonderful comments......." -- Dri.


I'll Love You In Life And Death by Amy Anderson (3)
"Hey there. I love this. It's a good poem! I thought this many times. Great job!" -- Desi.
"cool poem. for someone who has such a possitive outlook on life, i'm surprised that you listen to such dark music. you should check out my friend's website www.redbellyband.com they are a really good band from Augusta, GA. check em' out" -- nick marshburn.
"hai amy!! i love dis poem...its gewd for ur "1st attemp"...i love all ya songs aswell :D thre gewd ;) keep up de gewd wrk buddi! see ya at skwl :D n keeps ritin poems coz thre as gewd as ya songs ;) ohh....n i love josh :D" -- danae, australia.


I Miss Everything About You by Nikole Nye (1)
"Amen to that." -- Josh / AxeY.


Honeymoon Cruise by Dri (1)
""another dose of that Viagra will have you feeling and looking like a NEW MAN again I can HARDly wait hahahaha" Haha nice pun dri. Nothin like a romantic read every once in a while. Thanks for reading my latest. ive been super busy with high school and work. I often just write words in my skull and hopefully they stay there till i get time to write them. Ive been doin alright. Just busy busy busy. Good talkingw ith you again. Cheers! Ryan" -- ryan severud.


Honest Angel !! by Buxton (2)
"you made me cry with this one. Oh my God, I do know the feeling so well. Good one, sentimental and instrospective poem. Thanks for your comments on mine = I just left you two replies, ok? Keep in touch. Always nice hearing from you. Hugs." -- dri.
"Thanks dri.." -- Buxton.


High School by Lynn Jacob (1)
"Wow what a great represntation of high school. It's just like mine, and i can totally relate to the last stanza. Nice job!" -- Erika Sutton, IN.


Hell Sent by Tom Bomb (3)
"where did the rest of your work go?" -- nick marshburn.
"Spoke to me, great piece." -- Josh / AxeY.
"The rest of my work....I don't get it!! Don't dance around the fire, jump in.. Thanks for the proper review Josh.. I like your work too:)" -- tom.


He Was Love by Hannah E Shellenger (1)
"A topic after my own heart! I'm impressed with the rhyming because it is not forced. The fourth stanza does not flow quite as well as the others. Overall, well done." -- Lynn Jacob, Evansville, IN, USA.


Enigmas To Ponder by Dri (1)
"Again you show your talent as you write about something different and give us questions to ponder upon.A lot of times when I look at your picture I ponder about what to look at more, your beautiful eyes are your pretty white smile.As for the last few lines in your poem I'm sure that in time all of your dreams will come true." -- David D.


Do You Really Like Me? by Carla Thomson (1)
"At such a young age you shouldn't be so concerned with boys dumping you.Always remember that there is another romance just around the corner and they'll be many more after that.I think you should concentrate on your writing talent this way if a boy does break your heart you can write him a long letter telling him that you'll survive without him because there are plenty of other fish in the sea." -- David D.


Death Bed Fed On Pain by Josh Anderson (4)
"Hmmmmm.....what do I say? It was a great poem but it scared me Josh :(, anyways great work" -- Rebecca.
"I'm glad it was a great poem, and im sorry it was sad. Thanks for the review bec" -- Josh / AxeY.
"hey josh great poem mate but like bec said it scaread me also. good work on the piece i luv'd it but hope u feelin beta..cheerio" -- baker.
"Thanks Baker, glad you liked it." -- Josh / AxeY.


Chain Of Love by Tiffany Tee-Tee L Sikes (1)
"Hey good job! It's all very connected and smooth and I can follow your thinking process. At the end, it's a surprise. I agree. Love can be so misleading and confusing...before you know it you're knee-deep in love! LOL! Your poem expresses exactly that." -- Leah Russell, IN.


Bowling by Vanessa Caldwell (1)
"BOO! Wow, this poem is overflowing with details and descpritions. Good job! I love it. You give the reader a perfect image of what to think of "bowling." I want to go bowling now! LOL!" -- Leah Russell, E'ville, IN, USA.


As Bad As I Make It by Rae (1)
"i have to say that i can totally relate to this one. and sometimes trying to rationalize your way out of that feeling can be quite difficult. good to see a post from you. i think i owe you an email...." -- km.


Are You Saying Good Bye? by Olurotimi Adeola (3)
"beautiful write. " -- Dri.
"There is nothing outstanding or disappointing in this verse. The poet is honest; and his lines are a smooth read. But too much elements are inchoate, unrealised. He is gifted yet needs to hone his creative skills. It is a simple and enjoyable verse." -- Adesola Olufade, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
"just like the peom ARE YOU SAYING GOOD BYE thanks to the writer" -- juliet peka.


Another Long Summer by Carla Thomson (2)
"Whenever I get bored I take out a notebook and start writing.Maybe you should do the same because I think you have a talent.I hope this summer is magical for you and I hope you spend a lot of it creating new poems and stories." -- David D.
"Nice site! My homepage | Please visit" -- Cory, Mexico, Mexico, Mexico.


A Poem For Josh Duncan by Danae Bonomini (8)
"hey bono!!! nice work :) dis is a really gud poem.. i lyk it!! c ya bak at skool" -- Amy Anderson, Newie.
"yo yo thats a kewl peom ther buddie very kewl" -- josh earl.
"Who iz this faggot. Get me this cuntz number. I'll give him somefin to remember. And he wont 4get my knee, my fist, my foot and my FACE." -- Mark Bowen, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
"fuking awsome great stuff brah ..........!!!!!!!!!! karah rox!!!!" -- sexy rochelle, newie.
"bfn. /v./ " -- rochelle.
"that reminds me of my summer nice work babe." -- raphael, townsville, qld, australia.
"Hey i no a josh duncan, goes 2 my school, pretty hot, don't know if its the same one " -- Megan Snodgrass.
"woh!! hey megan..i duno if you'll ever read this agen but yeah!! if you do you hav to tell me all about this guy!! i used to b seriously in love with him and i really really need to know if its the same one we're talking about here!! hit me back sometime!xoxo" -- danae.


A Morning With Mr. Fan by Fithalene Noor (1)
"huhu~ windu nak blaja lit ngan mr. fan" -- IV.


10 Seconds Too Late by Kasey Ann Miller (3)
"NICE ONE KASE, OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -- emmerr, Kurri, NSW, Australia.
"yo yo yo this is kewl i liked the hole 10 seconds to fast and to late thingy mad,,,, later days" -- josh earl.
"The reality in the poem is amazing! You bring the pain and suffering alive to the reader. The 3rd stanza really ties everything together. Good work." -- Erika, IN.


There are 67 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.