www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Non-Fiction - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Aboriginal Australians by Amber Lee (1)
"Hi Amber, I own an app called�Storead�which has a great collection of stories. I would love to publish yours on it too. Please let me know if you would like to know more :) Thanks and talk soon Hency" -- Hency Soni, United Kingdom.


Fruit And Vegetable Shortages by Colin Baker (1)
"Right on, Colin! I can't speak for the UK, but the US sure keeps food prices artificially low. But, our prices are rising due to corporations buying up farmers and their land. As the old saying goes, one reaps what they sow." -- Joseph Albrecht, Kings Park, NY, United States.


They Call Me Mellow Yellow by Skyler Drevan (1)
"at least you learned to write." -- D.


Value Of A Relationship Based Approach To Autism by Dr Dan Edmunds (1)
"You are absolutely right about a relationship based approach to autism during childhood. It is during and after puberty that life grows difficult when combined with extreme hyperactivity and epilepsy. I don't know how we managed with our son during that time and young adulthood. We always tried to do without drugs, except for controlling seizures. Our son is 49 now, still non-verbal, uses necessary medications, but is a happy man." -- Rosella Alm Ahearn, west covina, California, United States.


The Religion Of Bio-Psychiatry by Dr Dan Edmunds (1)
"Anyone who has experienced kundalini awakenings through spiritual practice seems to end up in the psych. ward of the local hospital. You are then drugged until you say what they want to hear so you can go back to work. I was diagnosed bipolar in 1995 and humbly take minimal medications for the good of all. I can tell you this: when the spirit cometh, it does not matter what drugs you are on. " -- Gregory W Burkett, Rhinelander, WI, USA.


Rip Up The System! by Dream Rinsed (1)
"A 45 year-old non-conformist? Whether you realize it or not, you've become a copycat conformist to the same old airhead bullshit. You were just born twenty years later than the assholes of the sixties. " -- Richard.


Near Death Experience Opens Doorway by Colleen Barnes- Jones (1)
"Find very interesting- it is like having out of body experience" -- servito Fernandes, margao, GOA, INDIA.


How To Have Money In Your Life by Randall Barfield (1)
" This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also https://topaussiereviews.com/essayroo-review/ has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it," -- William S. Bowie, Champaign, IL, Соединенные Штаты.


Metrolink111: Icecream And The Umbrella by Shelley J Alongi (2)
"The information you have https://essay-reviewer.com/samedayessay-com-review/ posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.." -- Brandon Gregory, Champaign, West Lothian.
"[url=https://ru.wikipedia.org]wikipedia.org [/url] http://wikipedia.org " -- William S. Bowie, Champaign, IL, Соединенные Штаты.


Three Words by Adam Bradley (1)
"Adam, I love your story. This is my first time on this site and yours is the first writing piece I've read and I relate to so much of it. Not everything of course, but some of what you've said hit home. "The few that came my way turned around" is heavy, as were the words.. Paranoid. Depressed. Overweight. Dissillusioned. Oy, werk me noives why don't ya! Cyberdish in Toronto" -- Cyberdish, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


How My Cell-Phone Made Me Spend A Night In Jail by Philip Matthew Alarie (1)
"VERY GOOD." -- haikal, toronto, ON, Canada.


Myths About Essay Writing by Denise Hurst (5)
"Dear author, I'm confused. Who wrote this essay? Maritha or Denise? Or are they the same person? Everyone that has seen my reviews knows that I'm a stickler for punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Whoever wrote this essay has plenty of writing issues. I could excuse some of the teenagers who lack the education and compositional skills, but if you're going to write about helping people who want to write, you're not setting a very good example. Unless these are typos, (which is still inexcusible for a mentor type person)you have a problem with tense and have failed to pluralize several words as follows: First sentence - "disapprove the idea" You left out OF. Next - "Here are among the common misconception" You don't need among and MISCONCEPTIONS needs an S. Next - "Student may contest" Either you mean, A STUDENT or STUDENTS may contest...."that professors assign certain topic and tone" Should read "A" certain topic and tone or certain "TOPICS AND TONES" to be used. Next- "The length of the essay is often the anxiety of most of the students" This is a poor choice of words. Do you mean to say, "is often DUE TO or RELATED TO the anxiety of the students. Next - "The gravity of the essay....." What the hell does gravity mean here? Wouldn't you be better off saying "The STRENGTH of the essay LIES (not is)in its power......" adding "rather" at the end of the sentence seems like another bad fit. Finally, the last sentence - "The three suggestions above aims to eradicate....." Suggestions is a plural noun, which requires a plural verb. The verb should be AIM not aims. Also in that sentence - "some of the false impression" Should read "false IMPRESSIONS" And finally again - "handed down to the youth of present generation." You omitted the word THE before present. You may think I'm being unkind or perhaps that I'm just a nitpicky smart Alec, but if you re-read this essay, you will see how these errors stand out and believe me they would to a legitimate college professor. You have made no attempt to use paragraphs, which is a fundamental writing technique. I assure you I'm not a racist and I have no idea of the ethnic origin of the author of this essay. I did notice however, that several of the grammatical errors involve the failure to use the plural tense when required. This is a common characteristic in the speech of many blacks, like the expression, fifty-cent instead of fifty cents. Although some blacks may find it acceptable to speak like that in their social environment, it is definitely not acceptable English grammar to use in any writing style. I would be very interested in your defense of this essay you have presented. " -- Richard.
"What is CBD Oil Best CBD oil reviews, important tips for beginners, insightful comments for everyone, and top rated CBD brands in one place. We know how difficult it can be to find if not the best CBD products, then at least decent ones, we�ve been there. The Internet is overwhelmed with companies promising the best experience, the purest quality, and the plethora of forms and shapes this best cannabis oil comes in. And considering that most of them aren�t really that cheap, few can afford to go on testing new and new brands and the whole specter of products they have in store for CBD enthusiasts. With such prices and all the available options, �What is the best CBD oil?� is really a million-dollar question. In our reviews, of course, we consider all the other aspects of the company as well, not only a product itself. If you discover potent CBD oil that works great for your condition, but its price is too high, delivery is too unreliable, and you are constantly ignored by the customer support, it wouldn�t be a good decision to cling to that product. So, you can say that we are looking for the top CBD brands rather than products on their own. And, as mentioned before, there�s no lack of companies to review, just like there is no lack of CBD hemp oil reviews. However, many of them describe such a strikingly different experience from our own with certain companies that it makes us question the nature of those reviews. The best way to solve that problem seemed to start writing our own, which would be the best CBD oil reviews according to our standards. We had a team of people who were passionate about helping others discover efficient and reliable health solutions, and so the core of this website was formed. Being avid CBD users, we also believed that writing specific CBD oil reviews about the products that we have closely examined and tried ourselves was the best way to educate people about cannabinoids, their positive effects, and health-improving features. Although it�s strictly individual and what works for us may not work for you, you can read our reviews to discover new brands and narrow your options to the top rated CBD oil companies. You will at least know whether the company is worth any attention at all, if it has some good deals, and whether its products are lab-tested. From then, you can either move on to the next review or try the products for dealing with whatever made you consider using CBD. And if you have the same problem as the author of a review, the chances of it working for you get considerably higher. Keep in mind that CBD reviews often mention whether a company offers any full-spectrum extracts or if THC content does not exceed the permitted 0.3%, making it legal in all the states. Depending on your condition, you may need to look either for a CBD isolate or broad-spectrum products, which contain some other cannabinoids that create the so-called entourage effect. Those are important things to keep in mind when looking for the best cannabis oil, especially if marijuana has not been legalized in your state of residence. The idea of reviewing CBD brands gave us the motivation to try new products, compare them to each other and analyze closely. So, rather than clinging to what seems like the best hemp oil at the moment, we get to prove that idea wrong again and again, finding newer, more potent, and more affordable alternatives all the time. Driven by the responsibility to provide honest and useful reviews that our visitors expect from us, we strive to point out the things you could miss on your own. So, if there is a particular brand that you have in mind, search our website for its CBD oil review. We try to cover the most popular, as well as some emerging companies, so chances are you will find the account of our experience with it. We are already happy to help people discover products that have the potential to help them with relieving pain, relaxing, having a sound sleep, deal with anxiety, and so on. In addition to that, we get a chance to look for the best CBD oil for ourselves as this is an exciting time with new unexpected products being constantly released by CBD manufacturers. So we urge you to read our reviews, leave feedback, and join us on this quest! [url=https://cbdoilforpain.reviews/]https://cbdoilforpain.reviews[/url] " -- Carl Newman, Patomac-sity, MD, United States.
"If you need more information, I recommend you this hemp bombs CBD review. It will help to understand better the possible advantages of using them. " -- Carl Newman, Patomac-sity, MD, United States.
"How marketing and online business are related? Find out about an effective way to hook the audience to keep it informed about the latest updates. Develop your business, thanks to e-marketing." -- Anthony Procrulio, New York City, New York, USA.
"https://worldfinancialreview.com/how-e-marketing-and-online-business-changing-the-diversion-of-customers/" -- Andrew Kalashnikov, Phoenix, Arizona, Бельгия.


Freelance Writing Perks by Erika Turner (2)
"I believe they write the best write case study as professionals" -- Liza Mitchell, Chicago, Illinois, United States.
"I think it could help me with short-answer assignments writing, becuase there are lots of useful information" -- Amanda Stinson, Chicago, IL, United States.


Exploratory Essay: Start To Know by Amy Sue (1)


Liliana's Decision by Randall Barfield (1)
"I have recently https://awriter.org/99papers-com-review/ started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work." -- Brandon Gregory, Champaign, West Lothian.


Friday 18th January 2008 Some Sexual Content by Sooz (2)
"Can anybody tel me how to edit a piece after it's been published please, unfortunately this one duplicated itself half way through. Sorry. " -- Sooz, Barrow, Cumbria, England.
"Just go to the section Submit Your Work and you'll see an option to edit your work." -- Michael Harris, Detroit, MI.


There are 16 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.