www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Children - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Roscoe by Patty Juliano (1)
"Cute story. A couple of words incorrect wonder/wander and then/than nicely done. " -- Shelley, Fullerton, ca, usa.


Treeeees by Randall Barfield (1)
"I enjoy your writings." -- Birdie.


Yale & The Giant by R G Jay (1)
"Do you have a story about Social Growth. If you have just send it at my friendster. Please!!! I really needed it..." -- Danilo, Talisay City, Cebu, Philippines.


A Cat's Tale by Richard C Sherman (8)
"It was a little slow to get into the story, but once I did, I enjoyed it. You describe the cat's personality so well." -- sandie, Ohio, US.
"I found this story quite interesting. Its hard to find stories for children that are interesting to the reader as well as the listener. " -- Melissa, williston, fl, usa.
"it was gorgeous, it would be great for little boys , adventurous, you should do a whole series of them, The Adventures of Alisdair the Cat, i love cat and dog stories so do kids thank you for letting me read it , Jacqueline" -- jacqueline, caloundra, Queensland, Australia.
"You need to make this into a book... add more to it.. i bet it would be a intresting book... call it "a cats life at sea"" -- Tamera.
"I'm pleasantly surprised, Cref! In my opinion it's a solid, interesting "tale of a tail". I do believe you are a writer, Cref!! Best wishes. " -- Bemused.
"this is a great short story for kids you need to get them published keep up the good work " -- sandy, birmingham, united kingdom , westmidlands.
"This is the best story on here, in this category. You are a writer, and more people should appreciate your work." -- RICHIE.
"What a lovely tale Cref! I was sorry when it ended and I'm sure a child would find it enthralling. Thank you!" -- Ursula Penguin, Nunayors, NSW, Australia.


Phil Gets A Friend by Heather Burke (1)
"Some things to like about this. However, if you want to become a good writer, you MUST work on your grammar, punctuation, and speling. The first paragraph sounds like you're trying to write in Ebonics or some other slang - "he like art"? End of the 12th and 13th paragraphs - "incomine"? do you mean "in common" "Differnt" instead of different. If you knew better and these are just typo errors, than you should be more careful and proof your work before you post it. If you submitted this product to a publisher, it would be trashed like the other thousands of manuscripts from wanna-be writers who are deficient in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. " -- Richard.


The Candy In The Woods by Randall Barfield (2)
"This story has a good imagination to it. " -- Jeanette.
"Thanks, Jeanette, for your kind remark." -- barfield.


Josh Robbins And The Mystery Of The Missing Roses by Vaishali Shroff (3)
"May be it was the crow�Nah�couldn�t be. The crow would not be able to do such a fine job of plucking the roses along with the stems.� Okay -just my opinion but this woman sounds like she is from the Deep South from her slang and you didn't reference that... I love you sense of verbalizing everthing that is happening. Keep up the good work! D G Wiliford " -- D G Williford.
"@ Williford - Thanks for your observation and feedback. Will help to improvise - Vaishali" -- Vaishali Shroff, India.
"I think the plot is a good one for 4 to 7 year olds. Editing is quite sleek, no nonsense, but Martha's sadness and Josh's drive from within to find the thief could have been painted a little more vividly. Also, I think a more amusing (a little more intriguing) plot would have widened the reader group. But what we have here is good for the child readers. Liked it." -- Sarang Mahajan, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.


The Three Weirdo Pigs by William W R Ocasio (1)
"weird story. but it was interesting great job." -- Bug off.


The Chocolate Bunny Of Stone Mountain by Randall Barfield (2)
"Short and really sweet - short sentences that children find easy to remember and improves readability" -- Vaishali Shroff, India.
"Thanks for these kind words." -- barfield.


North Pole by Alyssa B (1)
"You are so lucky to have visited as i saw on television the magic in sick childrens eyes and the joy of going there too. Watching the document on television l never new that they only have a few hours of daylight there and the snow at christmas time - i am not sure which Airport the flights went from in Britain and it is only about 2 hours flight. What a nice place to be in during Xmas. Enjoyed your poem." -- Amy, hayes, UK.


The Little House In The Woods by Randall Barfield (1)
"That must been a tiny house." -- Jeanette .


Johnnie B ... All Grown Up! by Giselle Brown (1)
"THE STORY TOPIC SEEEMS UP TO STANDARD AND AT SOMETIMES OVER THE STANDARD AND AT OTHER TIMES BELOW IT. I THINK IF THIS WRITER IS GOING TO BE A SERIOUS WRITER THEN BE SERIOUS, BUT IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE A CHILDRENS STORY BOOK WRITER; THEN THEY SHOULD CHOOSE. ITS A GOOD STORY LINE. THE CHARACTERS COULD BE DEVELOPED MORE, BUT IF ITS A CHILDRENS STOREY WHY? THATS WHAT I MEAN, WHEN ONE READS IT, WHO ARE THEY READING IT TO? AND WHETHER THE WRITER INTENDS TO LET THE READER KNOW WHO IS WRITING, THE STOREY TELLS WHO THEV PERSON IS THATS WRITING AS WELL AS TELLING THE STOREY." -- RONALD LAWRENCE, ferguson, MISSOURI, USA.


The Magic Can by Gene Boris (2)
"more magical, more attractive" -- Belinda.
"It's great" -- Lana.


Ricky by Marisa Villano (1)
"Well I think its good but some sentences need a little bit of polishing 'but she really liked when her mommy read...' to 'but she really liked it when her mommy read...'. 'pick your room' to 'clean your room' i think it ment. Overall its great. " -- ushma.


Fredrick And Rufus by Ryan H Strand (2)
"i have just read the dolphin story with my 8 yr old daughter" -- kevin daly, manchester, england.
"i have just read the dolphin story with my 8 yr old daughter and she says " it was friendly , kind and she liked it because it was about dolphins ". she says her favourite animals are dolphins " -- kevin daly, cheshire, egland.


The Storm King And The Queen Of No Dancing by Wringlet D Thouyer (1)
"You have great imagation I like how the king and queen of storm control the world." -- Jeanette .


A Perfect Life by Grace Simons (7)
"Wonderful story, Grace! I like the twist at the end." -- Bob Roberts.
"This was a bittersweet story, Grace. I enjoyed it! Thanks for telling me about the site." -- Leah Trayer.
"You love this era, don't you? I would have loved to be at that dance myself. You described it so well that I can really see her dress!" -- Gina W..
"Fun story!" -- Rebecca J..
"Excellent writing! The twist at the end had me genuinely suprised. Good job!" -- Luke.
"I really enjoyed reading this story!! Great job!!!" -- Kari F. .
"read it, pls." -- fanny, semarang, central java, indonesia.


Stormy The Cloud Saves The Day by Caroline Woodson (6)
"Very nice. Keep writing." -- KJ, Rapid City, South Dakota.
"I enjoyed this story...gotta be a little rain sometimes :)" -- mattie.
"Thank you KJ and mattie. I had completely forgotten about this. You can really tell it was one of my first forays into writing." -- CW.
"I read this story to my little boy and he loved it. He asked me to read it to him twice." -- MS, Washington.
"we live in a very rainy city and my daughter loved the story " -- kd, manchester, england.
"glad i finally saw this great little story and decided to read it. super special please seek publication for it. rb" -- Barfield.


I Hate My Alarm Clock. by Nevine Boccara (4)
"I like this poem." -- Jeanette, Spring Hill, FL, usa.
"Great poem, Brilliant. I love it." -- �ushma.


A Doubtful Solution by Lucybee Cartwright (1)
"I liked this...well written" -- mattie.


There are 20 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.