www.storymania.com
Storymania

 

 

Songs

StoryMania Direct
StoryMania
StoryLinksMania
StoryArtMania


Short Stories
Poetry
Novels
Plays
Screenplays
Songs
Non-Fiction
Essays
Foreign
Reference
Children
Genres
Columns
The Advisor
New Titles


The Authors
Submit Your Work!
Top Title Hits
Hot Picks
Search
Guest Book
Chat Rooms
Partners
Contact Us
About Us
Home Page

Used To Be by Chuk H MacDonald You must have cast a spell over me. I used to be bad and now look at me. I guess a bad cat can straighten up even after nine lives. [276 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2355, REVS. 1)
You're One Dream by Chuk H MacDonald I can't get you out of my mind. I dream about you. I think I see you. Sometimes I think I hear your voice.... [177 words] [Mind] (HITS 2299, REVS. 2)
Until Your Love by Chuk H MacDonald I wasn't a pretty picture. I was drifting. I was going nowhere. I was just spinning my tires...wastin' my life away. Then you came along and the rest is history. [189 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2193, REVS. 3)
The Way I Think Of You by Chuk H MacDonald Though time, distance and life separate us, I will always cherish memories of you. [192 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2162, REVS. 2)
A Little Too Close by Chuk H MacDonald Is it me or did something just happen between us? [194 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2220, REVS. 1)
Playing In Puddles by Chuk H MacDonald Life used to be so simple. Remember those beautiful carefree days of your childhood when you had no responsibilities, no concept of time, no worries, no stress, etc.... [212 words] [Psychology] (HITS 2192, REVS. 1)
Maybe You And I by Chuk H MacDonald Here we are. You don't know me and I don't know you but something brought us to the same place and time and perhaps it was our destiny. [267 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2095, REVS. 1)
Every Bit Of Your Heart by Chuk H MacDonald How do you expect us to move forward if you keep holding back? [199 words] [Romance] (HITS 2172, REVS. 3)
Cupid, Close Don't Count! by Chuk H MacDonald Come on Cupid, What to hell were you thinking? How 'bout hitting the bull's eye? [148 words] [Romance] (HITS 1210, REVS. 0)
Been There Done That by Chuk H MacDonald Everybody makes mistakes and I know I've made my share [237 words] (HITS 2814, REVS. 2)
Keep Your Distance by Christy Mack Thinking about everything, and taking it all in, only to realize you have absolutely no idea what your doing. It has a lot of different meanings. [227 words] [Mind] (HITS 2125, REVS. 3)
All I Need Is Your Love (Not Sure About Title) by Mueller - [278 words] (HITS 2110, REVS. 3)
Where'd You Go by Ranay Mueller Ok none of my songs have music until I find someone that can do that for me. This song is sad I guess but its just about how I feel about one of my ex's that is no longer with me and I dont mean cuz ... [169 words] (HITS 2132, REVS. 3)
Undo This Forever Loss by Christy Mack Breaking up when you don't want to. Telling someone that you still love them when they're about to walk out of your life. [200 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2141, REVS. 1)
To Blind To See by Ranay Mueller This song is about being heart broken and not really seeing what is right in front of you cause your to much in love. [236 words] (HITS 1703, REVS. 0)
The Cold Beneath The Light by Rick B. Baber Story of a down-&-out "street person". Lyrics written with John Cougar Mellencamp in mind. [264 words] (HITS 1907, REVS. 3)
Open Your Heart by Ranay Mueller This is one of my newest songs I just wrote tonight. It's about a girl that wants her boyfriend to open up to her and tell her how he feels so she knows if he feels how she does about him. [182 words] (HITS 2009, REVS. 2)
Little Girl by John Heckel A melancholy tune written for my wife after her father passed away. It's a slow melodic song that tries to offer a light at the end of the tunnel. [226 words] (HITS 2034, REVS. 1)
I'll Tell You A Secret by Christy Mack Telling the person you love them that, you do. They hurt you, but, you can't get over them. [152 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2087, REVS. 1)
Down From The Balcony by Jaded Angelll Tribute To My Mother [127 words] [Fan Fiction] (HITS 2049, REVS. 1)
Don't Promise Me by Jaded Angelll Jaded relationship filled with broken promises. [126 words] [Romance] (HITS 2015, REVS. 1)
Walk Away Real Slow by Christy Mack Wishing you had the guts to leave and forget what you had, but you can't because you know that they won't come after you, and I guess it hurts. Especially when you give your heart to someone only to h... [179 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2117, REVS. 3)
Never Tell A Soul by Christy Mack Just a song about not being able to tell somebody you love them! :):) [159 words] [Romance] (HITS 2104, REVS. 2)
If Only.... by R. Nonny - [184 words] (HITS 1713, REVS. 0)
Hypnotized by Mueller - [151 words] (HITS 1859, REVS. 0)
Losing My Mind by Ranay Mueller I dont know what this is about, it just popped in my head and you can either like it or hate it.. [174 words] (HITS 1820, REVS. 0)
You Don't Understand by L Chapman We've all been told in our lives whenever someone has a problem, and we try to help, that we dont understand. And then when we have problems and those same people we once tried to comfort tries to tel... [277 words] (HITS 1783, REVS. 0)
You Can't Buy My Love by L Chapman its a song about a guy who never tells his girlfriend he loves her, but instead buys her nice stuff to express how he feels [375 words] (HITS 1899, REVS. 0)
She Was A Dreamer by L Chapman This song is about a girl who has a lot of confidence in herself, she likes to dream all the time about what she wants to be, and even though a lot of people discourage her, she still accomplishes her... [235 words] (HITS 1897, REVS. 0)
I'm Proud Of You by L Chapman this is definitely not one of my best works, i think i wrote it in like 2 minutes LOL [197 words] (HITS 2136, REVS. 1)
Dont Want To Let You Go by Ranay Mueller This is a song I wrote for a guy I really love. [133 words] [Relationships] (HITS 2034, REVS. 7)
34th Street by L Chapman I was bored one day, so i decided to write this song cos i live on 34th street. My man came to visit me at 3:30 am, and me and him just walked up and down the street. So that gave me inspiration to wr... [285 words] (HITS 2186, REVS. 1)
Bring Me by Mia Angello Lyrics to a mosh song. [140 words] (HITS 2542, REVS. 2)
Here To Stay by Samantha Carter A song about being happy because you are comforted by the knowledge that you're lover will never leave you. [202 words] (HITS 2102, REVS. 2)
Raisin In The Sun by Fizzgig McArthur It's a song based on a movie, based on a screenplay, based on a poem, based on a dream [202 words] (HITS 2104, REVS. 2)
Join The Stars by R Wood A questioning song about what happens after all this is over [220 words] (HITS 1927, REVS. 2)
Eight Years Old by R Wood I'd prefer it if you made your own mind up as to the meaning of the song. Basically it's following the life of a young girl.... [156 words] (HITS 1951, REVS. 1)
Rainy Monday by Rosario Perez It can "rain" in your life when someone doesn't love you [144 words] (HITS 2059, REVS. 1)
Road Runnin by Fizzgig McArthur The first title my band ever did. Just playing around y' know? Having fun. [149 words] (HITS 2223, REVS. 1)
Eyes Wide Open by Jenine Marie Graschuk A song about spouse abuse. [226 words] (HITS 2055, REVS. 5)
The Best Of Whats Left by Genesis [124 words] (HITS 1619, REVS. 0)
Heart Be Still by Genesis [100 words] (HITS 1903, REVS. 1)
The Hardest Part by Genesis A song about how tough it is to leave someone behind for someone new. [145 words] (HITS 1968, REVS. 2)
Alone by Sabriel About a girl whose boyfriend is always leaving when she needs him the most, and finally she deals with him, and with herself. [240 words] (HITS 2098, REVS. 2)
Nightmare Alley, A Collection by S Lichtenstein Nightmare Alley - A dark song about escaping to one's nightmares. Prayer For Love - This song is a prayer from the heart, a plea for the love that we all seek. Yes I Do - A man looks back at an old, s... (HITS 51, REVS. 0)

Sleepless at 3.44 a.m. The Surrender Song
Making His Body Hot


There are 48 title entries on this page.

 

 

Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2018 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.