Victory City
Matthew Little

 


Message from author: Matt Little

Perhaps I should go into explaining. In 1999, a little joke about a character named Seberu running around in a fictional town called Indigo City. Indigo City was not far from the biggest city in the world, Victory City. A short story called Indigo City: The Movie came with Seberu being killed at the end. I continued the short stories bringing back the ghost of Seberu several times, including bringing other companions like Gimcany and Seberu. I made 10 stories and 1 prequel with the title Indigo City. Then came SEBERU: The Final Act which introduced my version of a powerful god, Artemis, who was nothing like the Greeks thought of HIM. Then came another 11 stories called Manhunt 1-10 and Death Egg introducing a post-Seberu world for the main character, Mayor Giovanni Sakaki of Indigo City. Other villians include Frank Mustafa, who led a Ninja Empire. Another villian was Mayor Jeffery Kasen of Victory City who was allied with the Syndicate, a group of powerful underground men who had the final say in Victory. Gio defeated many of their plans while making new friends like Dr. Gon, a once powerful Syndicate assosiate. Two stories after the last Manhunt were DR. GON, telling the tale of the members of the Syndicate, and THE SYNDICATE, involving a devious plan. A series called Indigo Neo came. There were 10 in all that told the final missions.

Being done with the 40 story timeline that I called, The Indigo City Timeline... I tried other story series that didn't cut it. I did eventually find a series I like taking the characters from the Indigo City Timeline and keeping them alive. Many events of the IC Timeline happened, but the characters didn't die, so a new long Legion series was started which started its own timeline.

Before I began the Legion Timeline, I worked on three short stories that brought back the best parts of the Indigo City Timeline with less corruption and long storytelling. I picked some of my favorite villians and redid the story in a different way. I changed the rules. There was no Indigo City. Victory City was still there though. The main character, Giovanni Nineght Sakaki, played basically the same role in the present. He took out villians and put them in jail. Like the Legion Timeline, this had no continuity with the Indigo City Timeline. Villians were still alive. Some were not even villians in the present. However, most of it takes place in the future. I planned it as a trilogy. I called it Victory City. New situations that weren't even possible in the Indigo City timeline happened. It was fun to write.

The story is not written in normal form but rather as a script. I enjoy to write in that format.


There is something you should also know. Most of the main character and villians had powers. They could fire incredible beams of power. I never truely explained this except for the mutant theory. This was explained in the Legion Timeline though. Characters like Mustafa and Kasen never had powers but had access to powerful weapons. Not being in the Indigo City Timeline, I bend the rules.

Cool Deather is Giovanni Sakaki's partner in the present.

Here it is:






Matt Little's

Victory City


2002


*Arcasdi Business Building*

*people are working*



Joe: Good morning, Bob.

Bob Cartuff: It sure is.

Trenchcoated Man: *walks in*

Joe: Who the hell is that?

Bob: Probably some yokel.

*more trenchcoated men walk in and throw grenade at only exit*

woman: RUN!!!!!

Trenchcoated Man: There will be no running here! *shoots out giant blast at woman, killing her* I have my men stationed on all 25 floors. They are ready to kill. Where is the owner of this building?

Joe: He is in Detroit.

Trenchcoated Man: Wrong answer. *snaps fingers and men torch 7 employees*

Bob: STOP!

Trenchcoated Man: No. I want all the gold in the safe.

Joe: I run the bank department. We do not have the key.

Trenchcoated Man: Fair enough. *slices Joe's head off with hand*

Bob: JOE!

Trenchcoated Man: Give me the gold!!!!

*trenchcoat men burn down walls, killing customers and employees*

*figure crashes through the wall*

Trenchcoated Man: YOU! Giovanni Sakaki.

Gio: Seberu Kenti...

Seberu: So... Mr. Sakaki... We meet again. This time, you die. *fires blast at Gio*

Gio: *dodges and chases after Seberu*

Seberu: *runs into fire*

Gio: STOP!

Seberu: Oh sure.... *fires blasts*

Gio: *takes down Seberu* You are going down.

Seberu: I am? *kicks Gio down*

Gio: AH!

Seberu: Well... I better be going.

Gio: NO!

Seberu: I try, I fail. I escape. You know the procedure.

Gio: GRRR!!!! *punches Seberu in the face*

Seberu: Big mistake. *fires Dark Blast at Gio*

Gio: *flies into wall*

Seberu: Mwhahahahahaha!

Gio: I will defeat you!!!!

Seberu: Wanna bet? *pulls out gun and shoots Gio*

Gio: *falls on ground*

Seberu: SUCCESS!!!!!

Cool: *crashes through wall with Lorelei*

Seberu: You think you can take me on?

Cool: YES! *fires unbreakable net out of cannon at Seberu*

Seberu: GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! *tries to escape* I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!! I SWEAR!!!!

Lorelei: What a disgusting lady?

Seberu: You have no chance to win this war. I've already won!

*1 month later*

judge: Seberu Kenti, I find you guilty of all crimes.

Seberu: Very well.

Gio: YES!!!! *in crowds* Perfect time to get my body moving from the hospital trip.

Cool: Congratulations, Gio.

Gio: Thankyou. He is finally in jail!

Lorelei: GREAT!

*transport dock*

Seberu: Oh guard?

guard: Shut up and get in the boat to the prison.

Seberu: Very well. *breaks handcuffs and kills guard* Mwhahahahahahaha! *steals vehicle*

*Cool's apartment*

*door bell rings*

Cool: *wakes up and walks to door* One second. *opens door*

*gun shot fired at Cool*

Cool: Uh... *falls to ground*

Seberu: Knock, knock. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool: *looks off into hallway in disgust and closes eyes*

*apartment*

Gio: I love you, Lorelei.

Lorelei: And me you.

Gio: I just wanna spend time with you and my lovechild from 5 years ago.

Lorelei: Don't call it that.

Gio: I'm just fooling. Everything is right now that Seberu Kenti is in jail. I can heal my wounds.

Lorelei: You work yourself to the grave.

Gio: *turns on news*

reporter: Three guards killed. If you just turned in, convict Seberu Kenti escaped from the transport truck, killing three guards.

Gio: Oh no...

Lorelei: He is out?

reporter: Seberu has been last seen in Victory City and is believed to have assaulted a member of the Sleeky Sombers Apartments.

Gio: COOLBONE!

reporter: The man has a 99% chance of survival.

Gio: Oh my god. Pack up Lorelei. Get Myu out of his crib.

Lorelei: *Falls to the ground with a knife in her back*

Gio: Lorelei!!!!!!!!!

voice: Looks like it is just us now, Giovanni.

Gio: SEBERU! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!

Seberu: Then try. *punches Gio from behind*

Gio: GRRRRR!!!!!

Seberu: Suprise, suprise. *fires hand rocket to cause Gio to explode*

Gio: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seberu: Not here... *flies to warehouse*

Gio: *Follows*

*warehouse*

Seberu: WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE! Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Gio: Welcome to mine. *fires Mega Blast at Seberu*

Seberu: *flies into chemicals* GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Gio: Seberu Kenti, your time is up. This is for Lorelei! *fires Ty Blast*

Seberu: AH!!!!!!!!

Gio: This is for Cool!!!! *fires Trip Blast*

Seberu: AH!!!!!!

Gio: And this is for me... *gets ready to fire Doom Blast*

Seberu: And this is for ME!!!! *jumps out of the way with a bottle*

Gio: GRRRRR!!!! What is that?

Seberu: Acids that if put with fire would destroy this entire warehouse. We both die. You don't want that, do you?

Gio: *goes up to Seberu and strangles him*

Seberu: *uses a force to send Gio flying into acids*

Gio: AHH!!!!

Seberu: How does it feel to feel the pain!!!!!

Gio: *acids burning face* I... can't... breathe....

Seberu: YES!!! THAT IS IT!!! FEEL THE PAIN!!!!

Gio: *fires Doom Blast*

Seberu: GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! *throws bottle in the air and runs*

Gio: Oh god... he beat me......

*building explodes*

Gio: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *skeleton burns in fire*

Seberu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *skeleton burns in fire*


*15 Years Later, 2017*

Myu: *runs down street with gang members chasing him*

*camera on Myu*

Myu: HELP!!!!!!

gang member: Give it up!!!!!

Myu: NOO!!!! Remember what Frank told you... Face your fears. *fires a giant blast at gang members, killing them* Oh my god....

*inside a dark room*

man: We found him.

*apartment*

Myu: Long day.

Cool: Oh yes it is.

Myu: Who the hell are you?

Cool: *wheels to Myu in wheelchair* I have... a proposition for you.

Myu: How did you get in here?

Cool: Do not worry about it.

Myu: Okay...

Cool: What is your name?

Myu: Myu Rocket.

Cool: Your mother... Lorelei Rocket?

Myu: How do you know?

Cool: She died when you were a baby. What happened after that?

Myu: GET OUT!!!!!

Cool: Very well... *wheels out*

*the next day*

Myu: *walks into a therapy building*

*5th floor*

Myu: *opens door saying:*

Frank Mustafa, PhD
Psychologist

Myu: *goes in*

*several minutes later in chair*

Myu: Frank, I think I can let you know more about me.

Frank Mustafa: Excellent.

Myu: I was orphaned at the age of 5 years. My mother was killed. I was born out of wedlock. I don't know my father. My mother was Lorelei Rocket.

Mustafa: Great. Do you know who killed your mother?

Myu: No.

Mustafa: I see. We'll have to reschedule, Myu.

Myu: But...

Mustafa: What?

Myu: Some man followed me, knowing information about me.

Mustafa: I really must go.

Myu: Okay.

*apartment*

Myu: I don't know.... *takes out book of pictures and sees one of Giovanni, Lorelei, and Cool* Oh my god.... He knew my mother.

*alley*

Cool: So you want to know some things.

Myu: Yes.

Cool: *wheels up on wheelchair* Shall I start from the begining?

Myu: Yes.

Cool: Walk with me.

Myu: Gotcha.

Cool: *uses battery to power wheelchair* Well... It started 23 years ago in 1999. Giovanni Sakaki wanted to live a normal life. He would not. There was something that always stopped him. One of the largest problems was Seberu Kenti. They grew up as constant friends and rivals in schools. Seberu was great until he was cause cheating on an exam in college. He was expelled. Seberu couldn't succeed his future hopes. Gio's college hopes worked enough to have him own a business. Seberu had a great taste for human flesh. He was arrested, but he soon escaped. Gio put him in. Seberu would be defeated. He was only arrested twice.

*2000*

News Reporter: A man calling himself the Black Storm is holding the world randsom by using a laser to destroy the major cities.

*Gio's apartment*

Gio: My god.

*underground hideout*

Gio: Seberu!!!!!

Seberu: Giovanni... We meet again.


*2017*

Cool: Gio won every time. He would always stop Seberu from destroying the world with my help. He made a difference. He was a brave man.

Myu: And?

Cool: He didn't only face Seberu. He faced the Ninja Empire, Former Mayor Kasen, his clone, and other awful people.

Myu: I see.

Cool: There were other people who helped. However, Giovanni had a love. Lorelei Rocket.

Myu: My mother.

Cool: Soon, Lorelei would be giving birth to a child.

Myu: ME!

Cool: It all fell apart. Seberu escaped on his way to prison. I still remember that cold night.


*2002*
Cool's apartment*

*door bell rings*

Cool: *wakes up and walks to door* One second. *opens door*

*gun shot fired at Cool*

Cool: Uh... *falls to ground*

Seberu: Knock, knock. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool: *looks off into hallway in disgust and closes eyes*



*2017*

Cool: I lost my body on that night 15 years ago. You were 5 years old. Now you are twenty years old. That night brought more pain. Lorelei... stabbed to death in the back by Seberu. Gio killed in an attack by Seberu. Seberu died in the same attack.

Myu: Did my father know about me?

Cool: Not at first.

*2001*

Lorelei: Gio...

Gio: Lorelei! I have seen you in 4 years!

Lorelei: I had your son.

Gio: WHAT!?


*2017*

Myu: Oh....

Cool: You parents were good people.

Myu: What do you want?

Cool: For you to join me and my team. I've gathered someone older than your age who wants to help. She was 12 when Gio died. She is 27 now. Her name is Gyara.

Gyara: *jumps down from roof* Hey.

Myu: She's 7 years older than me, eh...

Cool: Yes.

Myu: I guess I'm in.

Cool: Meet here tomorrow. Same time.

Myu: I can't. I got a therapy session.

Cool: With who?

Myu: Frank Mustafa.

Cool: Okay... Thought you had mine for a second.

Myu: *walks away*

Cool: Hmm...

*that night*

*Victory City Prison*

*halls*

Mustafa: Thankyou guard.

guard: You got it boss.

Mustafa: Old friend... I'm glad you haven't killed yourself. The time of attack nears again. I've kept in the quiet now. My comeback will be grand. By going only with you, we will succeed. I do not need my empire anymore. I have had time to think for the past 17 years. Going to my old job was a great idea for me. Will you join me?

Gordan: *in cell* After what you did? Never.

Mustafa: I grant you freedom.

Gordan: I guess... Anything is better than here.

Mustafa: I'm supposed to be here to be some prisoner's therapist. I do therapy at the prison also.

Gordan: Cut the small talk, let me out.

Mustafa: Very well.

guard: *spray paints cameras*

Mustafa: Soon blood will rain from the sky, people will die in the streets, bodies eaten by rats... ALL UNDER MY CONTROL!!!!!!!

Gordan: You are scaring me.

Mustafa: Good. *unlocks cell*

Gordan: Thankyou.

Mustafa: Bye... *presses escape alarm*

Gordan: FRANK!!!!!

Mustafa: *has disappeared*

guards: *rush in and shoot at Gordan*

Gordan: NO!!! *is killed*

*outside prison*

Mustafa: *laughs evily*

*apartment*

Cool: *looks on Gio's old computer and searches in criminals file: Mustafa, Frank*

Search Results: (1)Mustafa, Frank

Frank Mustafa
Leader of Ninja Empire
Evil Genius
Killed In Attack

Cool: I remember that...


*2002*

Mustafa: Gordan, fire the missle.

Gordan: *presses button to fire the missle*

Mustafa: Three minutes till destruction, Giovanni.

Cool: I'll take Gordan.

Gio: Good.

Cool: *punches Gordan*

Mustafa: Mr. Sakaki!! Pleasure meeting you again. You could destroy my empire... but not me. *fires laser at Gio*

Gio: AH!!!!!

Mustafa: *fires and keeps trying to hit Gio*

Gio: *runs past gas tank as it skims it and lets gas in the air* Oh shit. *jumps out window*

Cool: *stops missles from firing*

Mustafa: NOOOOOOO!!!!! *sees cops coming*

Gordan: HELP ME, FRANK!!!

Mustafa: Sure. *puts on jetpack and puts gas tank on it for fuel and flies away*

Cool: Gio! He's getting away!

Gio: Oh no....

Mustafa: *flies away* Hahahahahahaha! Oh no... gas is getting out.

*helicopter flies by*

Gio: *jumps out onto Mustafa*

Mustafa: Are you crazy? You'll kill us both.

Gio: SO? DIE!!!!!!!!

Mustafa: Calm yourself, we are low on gas.

Gio: I know. *jumps off and pulls parachute cord*

Mustafa: Ah... you are smart.

Gio: *pulls out gun and shoots at tank*

Mustafa: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *is in explosin as body falls onto ground*

*ground*

cop: You have the right to remain silent...

Gordan: I'll go quietly.

Cool: Good day.

Gio: Great day. One of my biggest enemies gone.

*2017*

Cool: Mustafa's body wasn't found though.... He had to die. But if he didn't....

*Mustafa's office*

Myu: I went to the man.

Mustafa: Really?

Myu: I found out who my father was.

Mustafa: Excellent.

Myu: He died on the same night as my mother.

Mustafa: Death is painful.

Myu: I was five then.

Mustafa: Yes. Do you know your father's name?

Myu: I now know.

Mustafa: What is it?

Myu: Giovanni.

Mustafa: Hmm... Interesting name. Giovanni Rocket?

Myu: No. I was born out of wedlock. He didn't know my mother had me until I was about four I think. He then helped raise me until death.

Mustafa: Then what was his last name?

Myu: His story makes sense for my powers.

Mustafa: Yes... the beams of light and power that shoot from your hand.

Myu: Yes.

Mustafa: Your father, Giovanni, who killed him?

Myu: Seberu Kenti.

Mustafa: *drops glass of coffee on the floor, shattering glass*

Myu: Oh my god.

Mustafa: Don't get up. The janitor will cover it.

Myu: Okay.

Mustafa: Can I get a last name to your father?

Myu: Why do you want to know?

Mustafa: I'm curious.

Myu: Sakaki. Giovanni Sakaki.

Mustafa: *starts to freak out and stands up in pain* I think... you should... go.

Myu: I'll see you tomorrow.

Mustafa: Can you cancel that?

Myu: Sure.

Mustafa: Gr..eat.

Myu: *leaves as janitor comes in*

Mustafa: *on couch holding head*

Janitor Evans: What is the problem boss?

Mustafa: That patient is the son of he who shall not be said.

Evans: Ah.

Mustafa: Make it clean.

Evans: *pulls out gun from coat pocket and puts silencer on it*

Mustafa: *presses button and camera system pops up on tvs hiden behind wall as wall opens up* Lets see how this turns out.

*elevator*

Myu: *gets on*

Evans: Wait... room for one more?

Myu: *holds door* Sure.

Evans: Thanks.

Myu: Where you going?

Evans: *presses Roof*

Myu: The roof! Why?

Evans: No reason. *pulls out gun*

Myu: Oh shit!

Evans: No sudden moves.

Myu: Don't shoot me.

Evans: I'd rather shoot you.

Myu: *concentrates on anger and punches Evans in the face and fires Ty Blast at Evans*

Evans: *flies into glass window of elevator, cracking the glass, drops gun*

Myu: *picks up gun* Who sent you?

Evans: You'll never get it out of me.

Myu: WHO SENT YOU?

Evans: *presses emergency exit button and jumps out elevator to ladder*

Myu: *shoots at Evans* Dammit. I missed. *tries to shoot again* Huh? Only one bullet?

*Mustafa's office*

Evans: *walks in* Sir...

Mustafa: The Ninja Empire is disappointed.

Evans: The Empire is gone. Giovanni Sakaki wiped it out.

Mustafa: *rolls on ground in name* DO NOT SAY HIS NAME!!!!!!!!

Evans: Yes, sir. I forgot. Can you explain why I can't say it?

Mustafa: My constant failures and loss of the empire drove me crazy. The final assault with the missles involved me getting in an explosion cause by him. I awoke in a private room with doctors around me. The explosin caused brain damage. The mental fear of him shattered my self esteem into fear of it. Hearing it would cause back the great pain feeling of the explosin. My nerves will fucked. Over the past several years, I lost the wheelchair, the nurse aid, I took many physical therapies to get back to this level. I got rid of my fears caused by my temporary insanity from after the explosin. When I hear his name, it somewhat comes back. All psychiatrists I visited could not solve it. With a possible threat, this Myu must be eliminated.

Evans: Yes.

Mustafa: Call the rest of my squad.

*Cool's apartment*

tv voice: He was the Mayor of Victory City, taken over by greed and soon enough... impeachment. See the real Kasen story on A&E.

Cool: I know the real one.

Myu: *runs in* I'm screwed.

Gyara: Huh?

Myu: Some guy tried to kill me at my therapists.

Cool: *wheels over* Explain.

Myu: I told Mustafa about my mother and father and he started to get bad head pains. Then some guy shot at me.

Cool: Hmm....

Myu: What?

Gyara: Frank Mustafa?

Myu: Yeah.

Cool: I believe you should know.

Myu: What?

Cool: Mustafa is a former enemy of your father. He was believed dead. Little did we know he would emerge with his actual name with his old job years later.

Myu: Does he want to kill me?

Cool: He used to lead the Ninjas. Perhaps he wants to make a comeback now for some reason. That would explain the death of Gordan and how he got out of his cell.

Gyara: Yea.

Cool: Let me visit Mustafa.

*Mustafa's office, the next day*

Mustafa: This is a picture of the son of... he. Captain Doom. Captain Jack Doom. It has been atleast a year since our underground drug smuggling.

Evans: What?

Mustafa: I've done underground crimes since I got back on my feet and lost the insanity.

Doom: A pleasure seeing you again, sir.

Mustafa: Doom, your team will be Charles Evans, Robert Heat, Yarbin Deck, and Abe Ten.

Doom: Excellent. Do we all know what to do?

Heat: Murder Myu Sakaki.

Mustafa: AHHHHHH!!!! *holds head* You said his last name!!!!!

Heat: I apologize.

Ten: He is actually Myu Rocket.

Deck: Yes, he was born out of wedlock.

Evans: The man may be hard to kill.

Doom: But he stands no match for me.

Mustafa: Please leave.

*halls*

Cool: *wheels to Mustafa's office past the Doom Squad* Hi, how are you?

Doom: Fine, thank you.

Evans: Good.

Deck: Okay.

Ten: Fine.

Heat: Good.

Cool: That's nice to know. *enters Mustafa's office*

*Mustafa's office*

Mustafa: Come in.

Cool: *wheels up to desk*

Mustafa: *writing down stuff and looks up* AH!

Cool: Frank Mustafa. Killer, psychopath. Now that I actually know you are alive, I checked your case. 2 years in a mental hospital.

Mustafa: It wasn't 2.

Cool: Oh it was. I double checked. It seems you couldn't walk. You went through physical therapies. One name brings back the pain of the explosin in you. The mental trama of being insane attacks your sane brain.

Mustafa: Yes.

Cool: Giovanni Sakaki.

Mustafa: AHH!!!! *holds head*

Cool: Giovanni is dead now.

Mustafa: *gets on knees* I KNOW!!!

Cool: If I find out you are making a comeback, we will kill you.

Mustafa: You are wrong. It is us who will kill you. When our plan is complete.

Cool: I should kill you now.

Mustafa: But you won't. Interest gets the best of you.

Cool: Yes. I'll be watching.

Mustafa: Good.

Cool: *wheels away out of office as Doom walks in*

Mustafa: Captain Doom!

Doom: The Doom Squad is off.

Mustafa: Excellent.

Doom: Now. You were going to show me the plan.

Mustafa: I have an underground base built below this building with nuclear warheads.

Doom: We are going to hold the world ransom?

Mustafa: We are going to wipe out cities.

Doom: What?

Mustafa: We will bomb the major cities.

Doom: Will we hold ransom first?

Mustafa: No.

Doom: What?

Mustafa: They'll know it is coming then.

Doom: Oh.

Mustafa: They could take us down if they know.

Doom: What city is first?

Mustafa: Victory City.

Doom: What?

Mustafa: We bomb this city.

Doom: Our familes may die.

Mustafa: I have none. Only you and your squad can get safety from destruction.

Doom: Why not do Victory last?

Mustafa: I'll make a deal and do it second. Miami will be first.

Doom: Sir... I think you are starting to lose it.

Mustafa: *starts sweating* This whole "he who should not be spoken" thing is causing me to get very tense.

Doom: You are afraid of a ghost.

Mustafa: When I was insane, when I closed my eyes... he laughed at me. His name is pain now. However, I'm starting to be driven towards the edge with recent events.

Doom: Yes.

Mustafa: The job will be done.

Doom: We could make money out of this.

Mustafa: No. It gives the plan away. Mwhahahahahahahaha!


*library*

Myu: *takes out a book*

Evans: I see him.

Heat: Lets do this.

Ten: I'm ready.

Deck: Ditto.

*all pull out guns and start shooting at Myu*

Myu: Ah!!! *uses quick speed to dodge every bullet* Wow....

Ten: GRRRR!!!! *runs out to Myu with knife and stabs him*

Myu: OW!!!! *grabs Ten and snaps his neck*

Heat: Deck, get out there.

Deck: He just snapped Ten's neck. No way.

Myu: I see the rest of you.

Heat: Get him Deck.

Deck: *runs to Myu and pulls out sword* I know the ninja arts.

Myu: I know how to kick someone's ass. *punches Deck in the face*

Deck: *slices at Myu's arm but only gets his ring and pinky finger cut off by the sword*

Myu: AHHHH!!!!!

Deck: *gets Myu on the ground and puts sword to his neck* Prepare to die.

Myu: No.

Deck: Oh?

Myu: *concentrates anger* GRRRRR!!!!! *power beam shoots out of mouth that makes Deck fly into 30 foot tall ceiling and stay there*

Deck: HELP!!!!!!

Myu: *releases grip of hand*

Deck: *falls down onto top of fountain*

Myu: Have enough?

Deck: *laying on the ground in pain* I must make the Doom Squad proud. *gets up and gets sword*

Myu: *picks up cane*

Deck: *slices can in half*

Myu: Ah crap.

Deck: *runs to Myu to slice him in half*

Myu: *kicks Deck down*

*police pull up outside*

Heat: Lets bail out.

Evans: Yes. *activates jetpack*

Heat: *activates jetpack*

Evans: *takes off*

Heat: *takes off*

Deck: *punches Myu to ground and kicks him in the face several times*

Myu: AH!!!!

Deck: *sees others leaving* WAIT!!!!! *runs to jetpack*

police: *run in* FREEZE!!!!

Deck: I think not. *takes off*

Officer Brady: We'll shoot the tank.

Deck: Go ahead.

Brady: *shoots Deck's hand*

Deck: AH!!!!!!!! *crashes into gift shop*

Brady: Get him!!!!

*officiers rush to gift shop*

Brady: *picks up Myu* I heard you stood up to that criminal.

Myu: He came after me. I killed his partner. Two more got away.

Deck: *is handcuffed* We will kill you, Rocket! We will kill you!!!!!!!!!

Brady: Get him out of here.

cop: Sure thing boss.

Brady: I'm Police Chief/ Officier Brady.

Myu: Myu Rocket.

Brady: I guess we'll meet again.

Myu: I guess.

*later, Cool's apartment*

Cool: You kill one, and the other is arrested? Nice.

Myu: My fingers....

Cool: Do you have them with you?

Myu: No.

Cool: They are lost for good.

Myu: Oh...

*Underground Base*

Doom: You failed!!!!

Heat: The police came.

Evans: We couldn't stay.

Doom: You let a fellow mate take the fall. Now we may be discovered.

Evans: We told him to leave.

Doom: The point? Deck is now gone. Ten is dead.

Heat: What do you propose we do?

Doom: You know.

Heat: Oh no.

Evans: Which one of us?

Heat: Not me.

Evans: I'll do it.

*jail*

Cool: Give me answers. Who do you work for? Answering will let you out sooner.

Deck: The Doom Squad. Mustafa's private squad.

Cool: I knew it. What is his plan?

Deck: I dunno. Only Mustafa and Doom know.

Cool: Why go after Myu?

Deck: He is seen as a threat by Mustafa. Mustafa's mental illness is returning with a Sakaki on the run.

Cool: Thankyou. *walks away and passes guard*

guard: *walks up to cell*

Deck: When do I get dinner?

guard: Never.

Deck: Evans?

Evans the guard: Yes.

Deck: I'm glad you are here. Get me out of here.

Evans: sure. *pulls out gun*

Deck: NO!!!

Evans: I'm sorry. You got caught. You blabbed.

Deck: Please... no.

Evans: I'm sorry. *shoots and kills Deck*

*Underground Base*

Doom: We must focus on bringing this plan to be.

Evans: What is the plan?

Doom: It can't be revealed. You can never leave the base now.

Heat: Did Evans do the job?

Evans: Yes. Deck is dead.

Doom: Excellent. Mustafa will be pleased.

*office*

Doom: Good news, Mustafa....

Mustafa: *sitting in corner in a ball*

Doom: Mustafa!!!!!

Mustafa: AH!!! *gets up* I trailed off... Oh god... I'm losing my sanity again!!! I must have him eliminated.

Doom: The nuc will get him.

Mustafa: Yes.

Doom: Sir?

Mustafa: Question?

Doom: After we destroy the known civilizations, how do we live?

Mustafa: We don't. We eventually die too.

Doom: oh...

Mustafa: Except our death will either me mutation, starvation, or suicide.

Doom: Sir... this plan is ridiculous.

Mustafa: It is revenge against the world.

Doom: Ah.

Mustafa: I will go crazy if this is not done soon. Paranoia gets the best of me.

Doom: They will never find out.

*streets*

Cool: *using weird glasses*

Gyara: What does that do?

Cool: It detects nuclear devices.

Gyara: Really. What makes you think one will be used?

Cool: There is tape recovered of Deck, the now dead member of Mustafa's Doom Squad, hijacking several nuclear missles.

Gyara: Shit.

Myu: That means the world could end soon.

Cool: Yes.

Gyara: We gotta stop them.

Cool: You two must.

Myu: You can't fight?

Cool: My legs.

Myu: You may be able to heal them.

Cool: I've been thinking about it. I got a match to where it is... underground... under the building where Mustafa worked....

Myu: Lets go.

Gyara: Not yet. We need weapons.

Myu: Good idea.

*that night*

Myu: *wearing trenchcoat full of weapons* Lets go.

Gyara: I'm ready.

Cool: I'll follow later.

Myu: Okay, Cool.

*building*

Myu: We need to find a passage way. *feels wall*

Gyara: *puts on goggles* Here. *pulls light and a door opens*

Myu: Lets go.

*Underground Base*

Myu: *shoots at guards lined up at stair case* DIE!!!!!!!

Gyara: So much for sneaking in. *shoots at guards*

Evans: *sees them* Oh no. *runs to Doom's office*

Doom: What?

Evans: They're here.

Doom: Oh no. *picks up phone* Mustafa... They're here. .... He hung up on me. Uh... attack him.

Evans: oh sure....

*floor level*

Heat: Can you take the heat?

Myu: Sure. *shoots at Heat*

Heat: *knocks gun out of Myu's hand*

Myu: Heh...

Heat: I have a trick for you.... *puts on laser goggles* Ha! *shoots lasers out of eyes using goggles and makes Myu fly 30 feet*

Myu: AH!!!

Heat: The Heat is strong!!!!! Mwhahahahahaha! *pulls out laser sword*

Myu: Oh crap.

Heat: *tries to slice Myu in half*

Myu: I prefer the cool. *kicks Heat ten feet*

Heat: GRRR!!!! Screw this. *pulls out gun and shoots*

Myu: *dodges*

Heat: WHY WON'T YOU DIE!!!!!

*catwalk*

Gyara: *walking around*

Evans: Looking for something.

Gyara: *kicks Evans into wall*

Evans: You bitch. *points gun at Gyara*

Gyara: *takes out gun and points at Evans*

Evans: The perfect standoff. Excellent.

Gyara: I could kill you now.

Evans: We could both kill each other.

Gyara: Yes...

Evans: *dives at gyara, making her drop her gun* Well... the tables have turned.

Gyara: Yes....

*office*

Mustafa: *presses button on desk*

loudspeaker: 5 minutes until bombing of... HAWAII.

*floor*

Myu: I have no time for this.

Heat: I THINK YOU DO!!!!! *uses eye lasers to make Myu fly*

Myu: DAMMIT!!!!! *picks up gun and shoots at Heat*

Heat: *dodges bullets*

Myu: GRRR!!! *punches heat in the face*

Heat: Let me switch the power of the eye heat lasers to 100, it has never been done. It will... kill... you.

Myu: Oh...

Heat: *gets it ready* 3... 2...

Myu: Oh god...

Heat: 1... *is shot in the head*

Cool: It appears you did need me.

Myu: The guards are gone. There are three people left. Mustafa, Doom, and one of Doom's people.

Cool: Excellent. *puts on goggles* The missles are over there. I'll stop them.

Myu: Okay. *looks on catwalk to see Gyara* Oh shit... I'll get the Doom Squad.

*catwalk*

Evans: Prepare to be killed.

Gyara: Okay.

Myu: *knocks Evans down* YOU! The man who tried to kill me before.

Evans: Yes.

Gyara: Ah... you two know each other... now kill him.

Evans: With pleasure.

Gyara: Not you.

Myu: *pulls out eye heat lasers, stolen from Heat*

Evans: Heat's goggles... You killed him... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts to glow*

Myu: *fires lasers*

Evans: *walks up to Myu*

Myu: Oh crap... *turns it to 100*

Evans: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *starts to burn on fire* ..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *jumps at Myu*

Myu: *throws goggles* Oh shit.

Gyara: *picks up her gun* Yo... Evans....

Evans: WHAT?

Gyara: This. *shoots Evans in the head*

Myu: Thankyou...

*missle room*

1:59 till launch

Cool: How do I stop it?

Mustafa: You don't. I made it irreversible.

Cool: Are you insane?

Mustafa: I AM NOW!!!! *jumps down from catwalk*

Cool: The pain is back...

Mustafa: Miami will be gone soon...

Cool: Why?

Mustafa: Soon all of civilization as we know it will be destroyed by me down here.

Cool: And then what?

Mustafa: I die.

Cool: This is suicide for you.

Mustafa: If I can't live happy... no one can.

Cool: The explosin shattered you.

Mustafa: No shit.

Cool: Stop it!!!!

Mustafa: No.

*office*

Myu: *runs in with Gyara*

Doom: Ah.... pleasure to see you.

Gyara: *shoots at Doom*

Doom: You won't win that way.

Myu: Okay.... *pulls out grenade and throws it at Doom and runs*

Gyara: *runs too* ARE YOU CRAZY?

Doom: SHIT! *in explosin*

Myu: I think he's dead...

Doom: *flies out at Myu with a burned body and tackles him to the ground*

Gyara: *puts handcuffs on Doom*

Doom: NO!!!!! I want a fair fight.

Myu: Nah. We got you like this.

Doom: GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Myu: Lets go to the missle room!

Gyara: Yeah.

*missle room*

Mustafa: He... he ruined it all!!!!!

Cool: Giovanni Sakaki....

Mustafa: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stop saying that!!! *pointing gun at Cool*

Cool: Okay....

Mustafa: 10 seconds.... 5.... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1.....

*missle takes off to Miami*

Mustafa: SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myu: We're too late!

Cool: He fired it at Miami.

Gyara: *shoots at Mustafa*

Mustafa: Tsk. tsk. *shoots Gyara in the chest*

Gyara: *falls over catwalk railing, falling 30 feet to the ground*

Myu: GYARA!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! *starts to glow green*

Cool: You crazy idiot.

Myu: We fight now!!!!!

Mustafa: With pleasure. *kicks Myu*

Myu: *fires Ty Blast*

Mustafa: I HATE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!!!!!!!! *fires Boom Blast from hand*

Myu: *flies into missle system*

loudspeaker: 5 minutes till bombing of VICTORY.

Myu: Oh shit....

Cool: Oh no....

Mustafa: DIE!!!!!!!!! *fires blasts at Myu*

Myu: Oh god....

Mustafa: Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Myu: *kicks Mustafa down*

Mustafa: *fires a blast at a hanging crate to drop*

Myu: *runs out of the way for when it drops*

Mustafa: There are still 2 more I can use!!!

Myu: *jumps at Mustafa sending both to the ground, chokes Mustafa*

Mustafa: *chokes Myu*

Cool: *works at the computer*

Mustafa: We'll soon be the only survivors of the destruction of Victory City.

Myu: *fires blast at Mustafa's face* That was for my father... Giovanni Sakaki.

Mustafa: DON'T SAY THAT NAME!!!!

Myu: Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki, Gio Sakaki,

Mustafa: *on ground in extreme pain*

*Miami*

*overview of city*

*nuclear missle hits building*

*city explodes*

*back to base*

Cool: *works at computer* Two minutes left... .shit.

Mustafa: Miami is gone by now. So many deaths caused by I! FRANK MUSTAFA!!!!

Myu: I won't allow any more. *jumps at Mustafa*

Mustafa: *fires at crate to kill Cool*

Cool: *crate just misses him* Bastard. *keeps using computer*

Mustafa: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Myu: *knocks Mustafa down*

Cool: 1 and 1/2 minutes....

Myu: *fires blasts at Mustafa*

Mustafa: GRRRRR!!!! *fires Beam of Death at Myu*

Myu: *is knocked out*

Mustafa: Time to kill you.

Gyara: *shoots Mustafa in the shin*

Mustafa: I thought you died!!! Well.... you will now.

Gyara: *can't speak*

Cool: *fires blast at Mustafa*

Mustafa: *flies into wall* Damn you, Coolbone!

Cool: One minute....

Mustafa: *is about to kill Myu*

Myu: *wakes up and punches Mustafa*

Mustafa: You will pay!!!!

Myu: You will pay for the deaths of those in Miami...

Mustafa: That is a better reason.... *fires Beam of Death*

Myu: *dodges beam of death*

Mustafa: DIE!!!!!!! *fires blasts of destruction all over the place*

Myu: *dodges a lot but is hit by one*

Cool: 30 seconds....

Myu: *throws Mustafa into the wall*

Mustafa: GRRRR!!!!! *kicks Myu into other wall*

Myu: *fires Pow Blast*

Mustafa: *uses rebound technique to send it towards Myu*

Myu: *crashes into wall*

Cool: 15 seconds.

Mustafa: I cannot be stopped now!!!!

Cool: *typing on computer*

Myu: *jumps at Mustafa, but misses*

Mustafa: Mwhahahahahahahaha! PAIN!

Cool: 5 seconds.... I got it. *types in something*

Mustafa: 4.... 3... 2... 1..... What the hell?

Cool: I stopped it Mustafa.

Mustafa: The wheelchair man got it. Gah! Bah!!! AH! *holds head and starts go balistic* HOW!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!! BAH! MY HEAD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fires a gigantic blast at Cool*

Cool: OH NO!!!!! *is hit*

*smoke and dust rise*

Mustafa: This no be the way! Win Do I! Mwhahahahahahaha!

Myu: COOL!!!!!!!!

Mustafa: You wanna escape? THERE IS NONE!!!!! Mwhahahahha! I will not let you... leave...... But.... I.... was defeated...... BAH!!!! GAH!!!!

Myu: GIO SAKAKI!!!!

Mustafa: *falls on ground in pain from it all* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fires a gigantic blast at Myu*

Myu: NO!!!!!!!!!! *is hit*

Mustafa: Mwhahahahahaha!!!!!

Cool: *crawls on ground to Mustafa*

Mustafa: You live!? That is impossible. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *fires a gigantic blast at Cool*

Cool: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mustafa: Mwhahahahahahahah!

Myu: *jumps at Mustafa and fires blasts*

Mustafa: THAT WILL NOT STOP ME!!!!

Cool: *crawls to Myu* We fire together.

Myu: Right...

Cool: 3... 2... 1.... *fires a giant blast*

Myu: *fires a giant blast*

Mustafa: GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Myu: GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! *fires constant giant blasts, about 50 are done*

Mustafa: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *burns up*

Cool: Stop....

Myu: okay...

Cool: He's defeated... look at him... He's in a little ball in shame. His powers must be out.

Myu: *walks up to Mustafa*

Mustafa: *laughing* Giovanni Sakaki. Giovanni Sakaki. Giovanni Sakaki. Giovanni Sakaki. Giovanni Sakaki.

Myu: He's gone insane again.

Cool: Yes.

Myu: Lets kill him.

Cool: No. We turn him in.

Myu: But...

Mustafa: hahahahahahaha!!! Gio Sakaki. Gio Sakaki.... *gets a mind view* AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! GIO SAKAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myu: GRRRR!!!! *fires at crate above Mustafa*

Mustafa: GIO SAKAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crate falls on Mustafa*

Cool: WHY?

Myu: He can become healthy again and this will start over.

Cool: That was foolish.

Myu: I'm sorry. I'll get your wheelchair. *brings wheelchair*

Cool: I'll carry Gyara.

*they leave the missle room*

Mustafa: *lifts crate off him, in extreme pain and he can't speak* Er.... *pulls out remote from pocket and presses button and gasps for air* grr. *tear comes from eye*

*entire missle room starts to explode*

Mustafa: *body burns to skeleton*

*base room*

Myu: We need to get Gyara to a hospital fast.

*bombs start going off all around the underground base*

Cool: Mustafa must have survived the crate. He activated the self destruct to kill us and him!!!

Myu: *runs for exit*

Cool: *puts wheelchair in highest speed to escape fire behind them*

Myu: They exit is locked. Mustafa trapped us with the self destruct.

Cool: *uses laser to create hole as explosins occur about 40 feet behind them*

Myu: *runs out*

Cool: *runs out*

Myu: Oh shit... *carries Cool's wheelchair up the steps as fire slowly creeps behind him*

Cool: *put us down now*

Myu: *drops them and runs out of therapy building*

Cool: *gets off wheelchair and runs with extreme pain and jumps from fire as he exits*

*later*

gyara: *goes in ambulance truck*

Myu: You walked without the wheelchair.

Cool: My legs almost collapsed. I did it because I had to.

Myu: So Mustafa committed suicide?

Cool: Yes.

Myu: I think I'm done with this rescuing.

Hye: Hey, Cool...

Cool: HYE!!!!

Myu: Who's he?

Cool: He helped Gio.

Hye: I got your message about Mustafa returning.

Cool: He's dead now.

Myu: We solved the problem.

Hye: Great job. Give me a call if you got anymore problems.

Cool: Sure.

Myu: I see that this has become your life. I don't want it to become mine... like my father.

Cool: I understand.

Myu: I need to get away. I'll see you Cool.

Cool: Good bye, Myu.

Myu: *calls taxi and leaves*

Cool: Perhaps things will all work out in the end.

THE END

 

 

Copyright © 2002 Matthew Little
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"