Hedonism....Denied
Just A Guy

 

This happened some years ago but it still brings a smile to me when I recall that time. I was casually dating a girl, today I guess they'd call it a fuck buddy, back then we didn't really use the term, certainly not in mixed company, but she qualified in every way. I remember the first date with her. We got back to her house, went in and were making out on the couch. She got quite aggressive and I had to promise to bring her to my place the next day in order to get her to stop. Don't get me wrong, wasn't being a saint just didn't relish the idea of dear old dad coming down the steps with a shotgun. Yes I kept my promise, yes we did and yes we did lots of other times including some pretty risky locations. Maybe another day.

It was a Friday after work and I had just gotten home. I heard a hi and in came Carol along with another girl who I had never seen. Carol introduced us but for the life of me her name can't be recalled so I'm naming her Frenchy since she was from Montreal and spoke with this delicious accent. The two of them couldn't have been more different. Carol was a big girl, nicely big, with long blond hair and a wild personality, up for just about anything (I've yet to meet anyone who is up to anything no matter what they proclaim). Frenchy was petite, dark hair, dark eyes and drop dead gorgeous, well maybe it was the accent that clouds the picture. She reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, not a look alike but they way she carried herself.

Carol explained they had been to a camp together a couple years back and had kept in touch and the opportunity came up for Frenchy to visit. (Damn, I wish I could remember her name.) I can't recall if I already had a date that night or not but in any event we all ended up going to dinner then to a night club, Pillow Talk, that was my favorite haunt. I danced with them both, once all three of us, and we drank too much, had a great time and then it was time to go home.

Carol's car was still at my place as they had come straight from the train station which made it easy to get them to come inside for more drinking and dancing. I was totally enraptured by Frenchy and got more than one snide comment from Carol but I took that in stride. My mind was fixated on how I'd get Frenchy alone. Pretty typical of me always wanting the new one. Carol wasn't about to let the two of us slip away, she was a bit too smart for that.

While Frenchy was in the bathroom I asked Carol to see if Frenchy might be interested in the three of us going to bed. (Not all that unusual as one time when we were on a double date I got her to ask the other girl if she'd be interested in swapping, it worked out just fine but that's even another story). Carol was fine with that and she went to join Frenchy.

When then came out they had big smiles on their faces and me, well I was in 7th heaven. Now was my chance to live every guys dream. We danced some more but now it was electric. Bodies pressing, kisses, gropes. We worked our way to my bedroom. I was a bit of a rascal back then, black satin sheets, black ceiling with dark blue walls and a red bulb in the lamp. (Of course it looked like a damn whorehouse, that was the full intention.) Hey it worked and that's what mattered. After all, this was my hedonistic period, and I was just doing what came naturally. Who knows, maybe one day I'll grow out of that. Clothes started disappearing and the dream lived on. Here was Carol, pretty, built so damn nicely and a tigress in bed. Here was Frenchy, petite, pretty with what I guess I'd call a cute body, but that didn't matter. She was new, different and I had them both.

Now here I am on the bed with two lovely ladies, not a stitch of clothes to be found. Slick sheets, naked bodies and hands reaching everywhere. I'm trying my best to get Frenchy, hands on her breasts to pull her close, Carol grabbing me - there - trying to pull me back to her, AND Frenchy slipping away, trying to kiss and play with Carol. Holy shit!! Well this went on for a bit but soon we all realized what was going on. Frenchy was a lesbian (didn't' even know the term gay back then) and she was only interested in Carol. Carol wanted no part of that, just me. And I wanted Frenchy, damn how I wanted her. Again a little lesson in the gay thing back then. It was a bit of a standing joke that all a 'queer girl' needed was a good stiff one and she'd never go back to women. Hey, what can I tell you, it was all a bit strange and new.

Carol was getting pissed at me, at Frenchy. I'm getting pissed at Carol because I just wanted to have Frenchy. Frenchy, well I think she was just getting tired. The more Carol tried to get me to do her the more I resisted until she got so mad she said she was leaving. Frenchy was just about passed out and I was left with a damn hard on and didn't even want Carol at that point.

She got dressed, swearing all the while and said for me to come get Frenchy's clothes from the car. She had picked her up at the train station and hadn't gone home. Damn the words that girl knew and the different ways she could use them. I think imagination is best here, hell it all makes me blush even after all these years. As she was leaving Carol told me I could get Frenchy back to the train and the hell out of there and never to call her again. Like I cared, all I was interested in was getting back to my little Canadian and turn her into a real woman. As I think back it's so damn amusing to see how naive we were.

She was sound asleep when I got back with her bags and at that point I too was just about out. Not to fear, there was tomorrow morning, then I'd have my little French Pastry. (Yes I was/am that conceited, self assured and full of myself.) Boy, did I get my comeuppance.

When I finally got up Frenchy had already showered and dressed. She had worked her way around the kitchen, made fresh coffee and had bread ready for toast. She was as sweet as could be, uttering little french phrases which might well have been GO FUCK YOURSELF but they sounded so damn nice. After explaining that Carol didn't want to see either of us again I started making my move. Relax, it was subtle. She said her train wasn't until Sunday at noon time and she'd love to stick around and see the city. Well that's all I needed to hear. Surely spending all this time together including another night would work to my advantage. I'd have my first Canadian.

Again it get a bit cloudy, can't remember exactly how we spent the day. We must have rode around, seeing this and that, having lunch but it's just a blur. Now when evening came it unblurred. This was my town and the art of seduction was a tool I had worked to perfection (well, not always of course). She would be mine.

Dinner at a romantic restaurant, back to the Pillow Talk for drinks and dancing. Now as I look back it seems I was truly a victim of an artist. Man I tell you, she was just about perfect. Light kisses, gentle rubbing and she seemed to truly be enjoying every second. All the while those damn french phrases leading me to believe last night was just a game, tonight we'd make love until we were totally satisfied. A feather in my arms as we danced, dark eyes looking deeply into mine, promises they seemed to be making.

We got home and I put on some nice soft music, got drinks and sat on the couch. A fucking iceberg entered the room. What happened to the girl I came home with. Lean over for a kiss and get the back of her head. Stupid little giggles, no, non whatever but she sure got the message across. I'm like about desperate by now. When I press her she just said she had no interest in men, none what so ever. I asked why she agreed to join in last night and she said she wouldn't mind being with Carol and figured she'd work it all out. I have to bring this up again, this was all new stuff for me. To the best of my knowledge I'd never met a lesbian, wasn't even sure they were for real but here she was, pretty, smart, witty, desirous and queer.

I finally gave up, wait a minute, I didn't go down without swinging but it was Mighty Casey for certain. Again it becomes blurry. (Hummm, seems every time sex is removed my mind draws a blank.) Ok, so by now your bored. Enough is enough guy. Just one little thing more.

The next morning, Sunday, I get up, go to the shower and when I come out Frenchy says there's a phone call for you. (What the hell is she answering my phone for anyhow.) I pick up the phone - Hi Uncle Ed, it's my niece, a twin about 10 years old then. Who's that with the funny talk who answered the phone. Dad asked me to call and find out why you didn't come pick us up for church. It's been years now and still whenever I see either of the girls they start in, why didn't you pick us up for church Uncle Ed?

Well I took Frenchy to breakfast, put her on the train and that was my one and only menage a trois.

     

 

 

Copyright © 2003 Just A Guy
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"