Where The Soul Ends And New Beginnings
Andrews

 

Where the Soul Ends and new beginnings

It all started in the Eastern Hospital, in London South. It was a Tuesday 2 weeks before Easter and god how all the staff was longing for those few days off away from the place.

Dr Rachael Sparrows (very intelligent women in her mid thirties, very beautiful, long brown hair, deep dark brown eyes). She was married to a stunning sexily Chef named Michael who was also in his mid thirties and had quite dark features about him, and had two children, a Labrador named Golden. She was witty, insightful, had a great sense of humor, kind and fun to with.

Rachael said her last goodbyes for the night, she loved nights seeing her family made her so happy, wanted and loved, she felt very blessed.

Rachael went into the lift, pushed the button, then before she knew it she was in the staff�s secured car park. She walked in the direction of her much loved lime green Jeep Cherokee. It will have to do till I get a Porsche, ha she joked out loud to her car you know I love you your perfect.

Rachel reached into her shoulder bag and pulled out her keys oppressed unlock, hopped in then closed the door, put her seat belt on. Nothing exciting ever happens to me, she sighed.

Rachel was only about ten minutes from home when her gorgeous husband and chef Extraordinaire Michael. Hey babe said Michel, how long will you be. Seven minutes Rachael said. Without a second glance in her rearview mirror Rachael had the strangest feeling that she was being followed, for she lived down a street off a cul de sac Rachael to her house, the car kept going huh she said oh whatever.

The family ate dinner together, and then it was time to put the kids to bed. They each cradled one in their arms and said good night


Alone this time is the best time of all, they both said Simultaneously LOVE YOU. As they were both heading off to bed, the phone rang Michael wanted to leave it and have the machine take it, but Rachael said it could be the hospital. Okay Michael said warily, go to bed I�ll be there soon Rachael said. Hello this is Dr Sparrows who is it? The voice came almost from out of the dark, or behind her.
She asked again and was about to hang up when the voice said the why isn�t important, rather the where what the hell do you mean, you bastard. Rachael shouted. Do you want to know where I am? Yes she gasped I can�t tell where I am at the moment, but I will tell you where I�ve been. What, where, who the FUCK are you Rachael scowled. Well to answer the question, outside your window I�ve seen you, when you think you�re alone. Rachel wanted for the love do god to hang up and call the police, but she was too scared to even move.
Which window? She gassed. The bathroom and the master bedroom, FUCK she screamed, which bathroom well which one you perverted dirty bastard. Rachael stifled. The one off the master bedroom, is it the en-suite bath? He asked. I, I, I, she said. Fucking answer me. He screamed. Ah yes it is she cried. You don�t need to be ashamed of anything he had the nerve of saying; your body is a wonderful specimen. I love to watch you in the shower, with the sponge and the water cascading over your soft supple breasts. He licked his lips and was speaking slowly this time more almost erotic.
 I�ve seen you in more ways than you could imagine.
Just like that he hung up. What a disgusting, despicable cold hearted bastard. Oh my god. What kind of sick bastard gets off by looking at woman in the shower of her own FUCKING homes. How fucking dare he. The Mother fucking perverted arse wipe.

Rich, hon., sweetheart coming to bed Michael wondered. Oh of course Rach said. Who was on the phone oh ah wrong number, oh, pretty long number call, Michael enquire. Don�t you believe me? Yes but why were you so long, I had a cup of tea. Rachael said sleepily. I�m very tired. Rachael declared, they both walked down the hallway and entered their m aster bedroom. Suddenly Rachael wasn�t tired at all in the least. Rachael leant across their bedroom door and it shut closed.

The nest thing Rachael tugged up her nightdress she had on, started to undress her husband hungrily, pulling, tearing wanting more and more. Revealed a delectable patch or hair on his chest and kissed and licked all the way down. Michael slid off her knickers with ease licking and caressing all the way down and in between. Then Rachael took off Michael�s boxer shorts.
Michael wondered at first about this sudden surge of passion, and then thought nothing of it. She�s my wife I�m her husband, this is great he thought, they barely made it to the bed, it was nearly the floor, but god who cares when you can experience that?

They both fell asleep in each other�s arms.

The next two weeks were pretty much a blur right up to the day before Good Friday when Rachael, Michael and the children were to take a little break for Easter.

I know what you�re thinking did that sicko call again; well to answer that is YES. Well it happened like this. It had been five days since the phone call and the aftermath, so it happened.

One day everybody had gone out, Michael was taking the kids and our parents to the zoo I said I�ll meet them for lich at around two. The phone rang. Hello Dr Sparrows speaking Hello the voice said what are you wearing? What who are you, what do you mean? Rach said I want clarification. I want a name, he paused, haha no name goodbye then Mr. FUCKING WANKA pervert. Wait he said, my name�s Ian Oh she said Ian What, No that�s it. Uh huh she said. Where are you she said, closer than you think? What is that suppose to mean, she said. In insight he was outside the master bedroom, waiting for her. I saw you with your husband; you�re so perfect I want you he said. What she said, you heard RIGHT NOW! Hang up the phone and go to your bedroom window she walked through her house, stupid thought she did. He was a seriously good-looking man and he wanted me. She went to the window and started to tease him. She thought it would be fun to play with mind before, if she even wanted to get down to it undress, she took off her pajama jacket first, and was touching her breasts, this felt so good, she was pulling at her nipples making them really hard and very pointy to the touch, they felt like little arrows ready to stab her, but she didn�t care as long as he was going to get her man this was nothing mattered, but she can�t let him know she�s easy. But god she couldn�t wait any longer for him Rachael thought as she took off her pants, and then she leant across the bed and opened the window. As she slid open the window the sexy and seductive man called Ian jumped right in.

Did you think that what you did right at that moment, that I wouldn�t want you as much as I do? But god I love to watch a woman touch themselves and enjoy it too is another thing as well. God it got me so hard. He took her hand and felt down his groin to where his loins where tightening and craving her already. Oh she said. I didn�t know I�d make you so hard. Believe it He said you did and doing. Your beautiful, perfect he said. He kissed her, and stroked her, left kisses all over her neck all over. Then she kissed him back hungrily wanting more and more she just couldn�t stop herself everything was controlling this but herself and her brain .God she wanted him so bad He asked her if she wanted to, she said yes scratchily. Ian took off his clothes except his boxer shorts, he waited till they were on top of the bed, when he took her underwear off with his teeth, she didn�t care in the least that they were ripped off her. Then she took his off him, he was so beautiful, so manly gorgeous muscular body were on the bed and he said I�ve laid awake at night hoping and thinking of this moment me too Rach said, ever since the call I�ve been hot for you. Ian said huskily.

They made love for hours and hours, and then Rachael started to move away, when Ian asked where are you going gorgeous? Rachael leant over him again, her bare breasts on his chest. Do you want to have a shower with me? What took you so long to ask Fuck yes. Michael carried her into the bathroom and she was touching herself everywhere to so he would get him hard again, it worked and soon they were in a hot shower, making love, over and over and over gain, until Ian couldn�t lift Rachael any more Then it was time to go to lunch. With the family as planned I have to go Rach said helping Ian out the window. Can we do this again? Ian asked. Of course we can Rach said.

Now its good Friday and Rachael and her husband and the children made it to their holiday house in the country, anyone else would love to be her with their husband and children, so did Rach, she was just one word missing Ian and what he did with her... Its so beautiful here Rachael exclaimed. Yeah, said Michael bringing in supplies from the car. Rach brought the children in with her and they both put them down for a nap.

Easter was quite warm for the early of the day. It was a lovely day really relaxing, with the egg hunts and Easter lunch and other little tid bits. The children and Michael another big kid at heart just loved the Easter egg hunt. Come to think of it Even Rachael, the cynic of the family even had a wonderful Easter.

They stayed there four more days, and then as they knew it was time to return to civilization, as they knew it.

The drive back was long and tiresome, however the children managed to sleep all the way home. Rachael and Michael tucked them into bed and they slept soundly. Rachael said to Michael that she was going straight to bed. Michael said some tea and toast. No thanks Rach replied.

The next day Michael headed off to the restaurant very early, Rachael was home with the children, taking them to the park and having a picnic giggling all the while. Rach dropped the children off at her parents in the afternoon, so she could see �IAN�. Rachael felt bad for deceiving her husband and her family, but what did that matter, well for the moment anyway. Rachael dialed Ian�s number Rach said, Yes this is me, are you in? Yes Ian responded. Say about ten minutes then. Rachael asked. Come on over Ian replied, the door would be open come on in. Said Ian.

Rachael arrived and parked her car in his concealed driveway and ran into the house, she ran up the stairs into his bedroom, he saw her and smiled, he was already waiting and wanting her. Ian came towards Rachael, he rubbed himself up against her and removed her clothes, hungrily, panting, breathing wanting more and more.

That affair lasted another few weeks before Rachael stated to think something fishy was going on. At first she couldn�t put her finger on it. Then as the weeks went on one day Rachael heard parts of a conversation Ian had over the phone. Key words given were: bruises, two, upper arm window, car. Then she heard him say I know what to do in a whispered tone .Oh god, cringed Rachael, and is he a criminal. Crap no. Rachael was worried no, she was thinking of others FUCK she thought. Ian got off the phone to see Rachael dressed and fixing her hair. I forgot I have to have to go to the hospital right now she said, but Ian gave chase and said I thought we were having fun Ian said. We were but I really do have to go to the hospital, remember I�m a doctor Rachael said. Well that�s okay then you�re free to leave you know muttered Ian. Thank you said Rachael.

Rachel really wanted to end things with Ian once and for all, but was scared of the outcome what would he do?

There was a phone call, as she was expecting a call from the hospital, and her mobile had been giving her troubles for a little while, thought it was them with some test results she wanted a follow up on, or Michael. It was neither but Ian, he was yelling and screaming at Rachael .You broke up with me you fucking broke up with me. He kept saying over and over again. No, never I Rachael tried, but Ian cut in and said what are doing Ian asked, I uh well. Good I see you in two minutes. I can�t stay long. Ian disclosed, and then he hung up and arrived at the front door. Oh my god thought Rachael he�s at the front door what if someone sees him. She ushered him inside the house, to the kitchen, the bedrooms up stairs remember. Rachael said, tugging at his arm. No, Ian said right here and now I want you to know how much I want you .Ian undid her buttons on her blouse and put his hand their greedily he let it there wanting more and more right there. Then it fell to the floor, he kissed her neck and the top of her breasts which were warm, he then got tired of looking at the bra that stood in between playtime and this, so he undid it too and it fell as well, then he was happy he was licking and caressing and touching her, Rachael was inwardly moaning and wanting more. He undid her pants and then took them off with a simple motion, then she was naked all except for a piece of lace underwear, which Rach wanted to remove, but he stopped her from doing it and said no I want to everything, I mean everything to you all you have to do is enjoy, so Rach did. He could feel that she wanted him already just from playing with her, so he rubbed her middle of herself rubbing and rubbing, then going lower and lower, he slid his hand inside her knickers, where it remained he could feel how wet she was, so he took of her knickers and slowly still teasing her and playing with her all the way took off his clothes and like the other times, he let her take off his boxer shorts and slid her hand down in his boxer shorts and was rubbing, and pulling.

When she spoke she said one on lets go to bed, no I want you here. Ok said Rachael and with the pashing exploding out of them they made it to the sink, the first time, which was painful at first, then became fun. Then all over the kitchen and finally it was the floor as he slid deep into her depths, she could almost feel his soul becoming one with hers, that�s how deep and extremely passionate their lovemaking was in the kitchen. It was undoubtedly the most passion yet

In the repercussion has and what Rachael had swore and promised not do so. I am the worst person in the world she said. She started to cry. Ian was going to comfort her but then Rachael said through tears. I�m married and happy and I love my life and wouldn�t want anything to jeopardise that for anything in the world.

You�ll be sorry, you�ll be fuck�n sorry you SLUTI Ian bellowed.

Then it all began Rachael thought her life was messy before then, this will just be the shit that hits the fan so to speak.

The phone rang at 12:30am Tuesday morning twelve weeks after first getting the late night call, but this was different somehow. Michael answered the phone it was one of Ian�s cronies. I bet thought Rachael.

My name is Marcus Rodius I am an associate of Ian Burkwell. Michael was confused; he didn�t know any Ian Burkwell. Right so, Michael said. Do you know a Dr Rachael Stevens? Yes of course she�s my wife. Michael said. What�s going on? Michael enquired. Marcus laughed and said. You have no idea do you? No just tell me already. Michael said, getting annoyed and irritated. Rachael who is your beautiful and trusting wife. Has been with Ian this last twelve weeks at least. Do you understand? I uh suppose replied Marcus, so here am what I think needs to happen.
What the FUCK are you talking about? Michael said.
Marcus said I suggest you listen very carefully. My associates and I would love to kill your precious wife, including her soul and heart. Which she cordially removed from my associate for no reason given? We won�t hesitate to kill all of you including your children, yes you have children and parents, now you don�t want anything to happen to them do you, now do you Mr. Sparrow? No of course not Michael said.
Good Marcus declared, if any of us hear, see, or know anything of your whereabouts, you won�t be speared. It will be painful and long, I promise. Marcus scathed.

Two days later all their passports were organized, they had their house on the market and they were selling it will al the furniture to make it a quicker sale. They only took a few bits and pieces with them.

They�d done it, they'd actually done it, two days, they were on a plane to Canada and it was time to thank god that they were still alive and in Rachael�s case now relising what she's done.
Michael and Rachael hadn�t spoken since that awful night, when all was exposed two nights earlier. Rachael still couldn�t believe she behaved so abdominally for so long. She really thought that Michael should leave her and what�s funny, she really doesn�t want him to, she'd never want him to, it's just her foolish pride.

The plane touched down on time, they made their way with suitcases in tow and children in hand to their house, which hopefully will become a home.

They had made the way to Witness Relocation, they all had new name, identities, and everything had changed did this include love for Rachael or not, soon she will see.
They were now known as: Richard, Cathy, William and Sarah Moorkes. They had done it the stress for now was over.

They had just had dinner and pout the kids to bed, when Cathy called to Richard and said I love you, but god knows I really don�t deserve you. I am so sorry. I'll understand if you�ll never ever forgive me. Just know that I love, I know you probably don�t believe me, but it�s the truth is that all asked Richard, for now said Cathy, I really am sorry I can�t believe it. I love you. I know you do. Please I love you too Cathy. We�ll get over this. We will, smirched Cathy. Off course we will, it will just take time that�s all, said Richard.
I love you they both cried and cried Cathy especially and Richard put his strong masculine arm around Cathy�s narrow waist. Cathy said I didn�t know how out of hand it was getting, so dam out of hand. I was so scared say no to him it was just so awful. He threatened me and said such horrible things. I�m so sorry and I will and promise to love you and be loyal to you forever and vow to make it up to you for the rest of my life darling.

Thank you I believe you, they embraced and kissed, Michael said I know it�ll be okay, I know. How Cathy said How, I just know because I love you and you love me and we�re together.

I�m not condoning it what you did, but I can understand why you did what you did Richard said. I don�t understand Cathy said. I was working a lot at the restaurant, or was with the kids, so I don�t know I think that maybe it�s possible that I wasn�t there for you as much as I should or could have been. Especially to turn to when your had a crap day, like I can with you in the restaurant. I was so focused on making a top restaurant, that I almost lost what�s so important and precious and treasured to me. I love you Richard said once again. I�ll promise to be around more and ask how your day was. I love you so much Cathy and Cathy said the same to Richard and pledged eternal and grateful love to Richard for a second grateful chance with him after all. I didn�t think you found me attractive anymore, that�s why they hadn�t been making love the way we use to, before, and the restaurants took pride and place in our relationship. Well my love maybe I needed to be woken up like this, maybe I needed a punch in the arm like this, a shot of reality so to speak. I won�t take you for granted any more, if I did I am truly sorry ever putting you through it I love you so much Richard, forgive me .Of course Cathy said looking at him and smiled I love you and I am so glad you still do.

I love you they both declared. An eternal love forever that will last a life time ours together.
Many months later Cathy thought that she was ill, she thought she thought she had the flu or a virus from working in the hospital. God she was a doctor she should know, but she was too bust to know, working at the hospital, with the children and with Richard.

 
 
Then it happened at night Cathy became ill, over and over again, then in the morning for two weeks straight. This is getting frustrating. One day in the hospital she decided to see a doctor of her own and yes doctors make the worst patients.
I�m pregnant, how long do you think? Well let�s see four weeks pregnant.

Later that night when Richard came in from the restaurant, he saw Cathy playing with the children, said don�t worry darling dinner�s organized. Thanks babe. Cathy said.
So Richard said from the bathroom, did you find out why you�ve been so ill? Hon. Well Cathy said. Yeah you know what I�m pregnant. Oh that�s nice. Richard said. So how was you�re day, Richard asked Mine was fantastic .Oh great Hun thanks. Did you say pregnant, Richard asked. Yep Cathy replied. Ah oh my god really. Richard ran down the hall toward her and the children and lifted her up and said that�s wonderful news. How long? Four weeks pregnant Cathy said. Oh god I love you so much darling, are you all right my love Richard asked I�m fine sweetheart. I will love you for the rest of my life; you�re the only one for me eternally. I love you forever and ever. Cathy said and whispered forgive me. Richard said it�s getting easier and there�s honesty nothing to forgive. I love you so much Richard said Cathy I Love you too. Richard declared.

New beginnings with appreciated love that was there Richard said.

We will be happy forever as long as we�re always all of us together they both said in unison.

Two weeks later as they were just putting the children to bed, when they both said together let�s go to bed. Cathy said oh lets for the rest the rest of our lives on this planet.

I�m so sorry about what happened really I am Cathy said and was starting again. When Richard said that�s ancient history. Our new life is filled with new beginnings and happy endings forever. With love and hope the children and soon the baby. Its all apart of us of what�s inside us you me the kids and the baby and patted her ever growing belling so gently and whispered LOVE, Richard declared and encircled her in a deep passionate kiss and with their eyes locked onto each other once again Cathy clung to Richard as she did no other man, for he was the only man she had ever loved the only man that she could ever love. Richard leaped Cathy to her feet then into his arms for a more substantial kiss, which took her breath away and she knew it, for she loved how he made her feel with everything that he did to her and said to her it just made her melt and declare undying love for ever.

I Love you and the kids I mean I love my job but you�re my life Richard said teary eyed, I know and I love you and the kids and the baby growing inside of me more than anything in this world.

I love you they both declared together forever always together, they held each other and it was how it was meant to be forever and ever more.

The End


 

 

Copyright © 2006 Andrews
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"