Deadeye
Willie Travis Jr

 

EXT.semi-arid landscape-NEW MEXICO-DAY-1880

The Arid landscape of the American Southwest.All is still,and serene!Suddenly EIGHT COWBOYS on Horseback gallop past us!

Their Horses are at full gallop!Their Hooves thundering across the ground!Suddenly a much larger group of,heavily armed Cowboys on Horseback,gallops by us!

The Leader of this group of Cowboys,is a lean faced Man,around 40.Mustache,Hat,and wears a SILVER STAR on his Black Trench coat!It is the SHERIFF AND HIS POSSE!

The Eight Outlaws and the Sheriff's Posse exchange GUNFIRE while galloping!During the Fire exchange,two Members of the Sheriff's Posse are felled!

Three of the Outlaws numbers are felled!Now leaving only FIVE Cowboys!Who are fast approaching the RIO GRANDE!

EXT.RIO GRANDE

The Five Cowboys gallop across the RIVER,while BULLETS whizz past them!The Sheriff and his DEPUTIES,bring their Horses to a stop at the Rivers edge!

SHERIFF

Damn!There on Mexican soil!

One of the Outlaws turns his Horse,and waves his Hat at the Sheriff and His Posse!Afterward he gallops away,rejoining his fellow Outlaws!Leaving the Sheriff,setting on his Mount,glaring as they gallop away!

Together the Five Outlaws gallop across the Arid Landscape! The Five Outlaws are as follows:

1:The Obvious leader:Lean faced,Fit,Two day Stubble,around Early 30's.He rides in front.

2:The Second Rider:Black,solid built,late 30's,rides beside him.

3:The Third Rider:Mexican,around mid 30's wears a SOMBRERO,and Poncho.Wears Two Guns on his Hips.

4:The Fourth Rider(the one that waved his hat to the Sheriff earlier)is Young,around 19,Blond,and Thin.

5:The Fifth Rider:is a Heavy Set,Dark haired,unkempt looking Fellow.Around mid 40's.

The Five Outlaws gallop together.Progressing deeper into the MEXICAN TERRITORY.

EXT.TOWN-CINCO DE MAYO FESTIVAL-NIGHT

The Five Outlaws ride into town,amidst the Major Festival! Crowds of Mexicans dance in the STREETS,as MUSIC PLAYS,and FIREWORKS EXPLODE,into the Night sky!

1ST COWBOY

Miguel whats the occasion?

MIGUEL/3RD COWBOY

Cinco De Mayo.They are celebrating their Victory over the French,at Los Angeles Senor Jesse.

INT.CANTINA/INN-MEXICO

The Five outlaws are in the Cantina drinking and partying with the Native Revelers!Jesse,the Leader of the gang sets at the Bar,sipping his Drink from a Glass.

The rest of the Gang are surrounded by Attractive SENORITAS, and are Enjoying the Festivities!Jesse notices a MAN of Advanced years,wearing Shades,setting in the Corner.At a Table by himself.

Suddenly the Fourth Cowboy walks over to Jesse,with Two Senoritas on his Arms!

4TH COWBOY

Jesse why aren't you celebrating?

JESSE

Just reflecting on things Johnny. You go ahead and enjoy the night.

JOHNNY/4TH COWBOY

Well Yes sir!If you need me,I'll be upstairs!

Johnny Howls and heads towards the Stairs leading Upstairs, with the Two Mexican Beauties,on his Arms.Jesse shouts to Johnny:

JESSE

Hey Kid!Don't over strain yourself!

Johnny laughs and proceeds up the stairs!Jesse looks back at the Old Man at the Table.Jesse gets up with two glasses,and a Bottle of Wine in hand.He walks over to the Old man.

JESSE

Care for a Drink old timer?

OLD MAN

Who is there?

JESSE

Just a friendly soul seeking conversation.

Jesse places the Two Glasses on the Table.He pours the Old Man a Drink.

OLD MAN

You don't seem to be from around these parts.

JESSE

Just passing through.

OLD MAN

I used to be young once.Came here along with some friends of mine. Came seeking adventure and fortune. But maybe not in that order.

Jesse listens as the Old Man stares into nothingness. Reliving the past.

OLD MAN

That was back in 32.We had heard rumors about an event that occurred not far from here, in 21.

Jesse sips his drink while listening.

OLD MAN

In 1821 when the last of the Spanish Soldiers were leaving Mexico,there was a wealthy Spanish Nobleman,that could not return to Spain.Something he had done previously barred him from returning.

The Celebration outside rages on,as the Old Man tells his story.

OLD MAN

So in order that the Natives would not raid and loot his home,he had all his wealth transferred to a Basilica.It was said,that he had the Priests that accompanied him perform some old and forbidden practice to protect his fortune from all Intruders.

OLD MAN

But something happened that night. The inside of the Basilica became engulfed in a strange light.Screams were heard that night!That night no one emerged from the Basilica.

OLD MAN

The next morning the locals along with a Priest went inside the Basilica.They found no bodies.Just locked chests,and mounds of Spanish Bullion.The Priest told them,to touch none of the Gold,for it had been cursed.The Nobleman and the Priest,had been taken to hell.

Jesse listens intently.

OLD MAN

I along with my companions went in search of the Basilica.We searched and searched until we found it. Located in a small Village.The Locals warned us not to disturb the Basilica.They said it was guarded by a Spirit.

OLD MAN

So we ignored the locals warnings. We were young men,and like young men,we paid them no heed.So we entered the Basilica.What we found inside was incredible!

OLD MAN

We found mounds of Gold,and Treasure chest,filled with Gold and precious Jewels.Truly the Nobleman had been a wealthy Man.So we began filling our bags,to our hearts content.

The Old Man brings his sunshade covered eyes,to bear on Jesse.

OLD MAN

But what happened next,i shall never forget.As we greedily filled our bags a Spectre rose up behind us!He was a figure clad in black! Magnificent and Chilling.We fired at it several times,but it did not die!

OLD MAN

So we ran.What else could we do? It pursued us.It killed us one by one. I alone survived,but not before it took...

The Old Man pulls off his shades,revealing his Eyeless Sockets!Jesse is taken aback for a moment.

OLD MAN

My Eyes.Making me the man i am today.

JESSE

Interesting tale Old Timer.I never been one to believe in Ghost.Tell me,where is this Basilica?

The Old Man tells him the directions.

EXT.CANTINA/INN -MEXICAN TOWN-MORNING

The Sun rises over the sleepy Mexican Town.

INT.CANTINA/INN-MEXICO

Jesse,Johnny,Miguel,and the other two Outlaws set in the Cantina talking.

JOHNNY/4TH COWBOY

So whats our next move Jesse?

JESSE

I been thinking...

The Gang listens.

JESSE

We can't go back to the states.Lest we want to attend a necktie party. And we can't stay here.Bounty Hunters are sure to come after us.

2ND COWBOY

Then whats your Plan Jesse?

JESSE

Well Isiah,I hear there's a Small Cathedral three days ride west of here.It's filled with Spanish Bullion.Of course it's supposed to be guarded.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

By Soldiers?

JESSE

No.By a Ghost.

Everyone goes silent.

JESSE

Aren't you all tired of running and holding up Banks?With the amount of Gold in that Basilica we could buy ourselves a new life.

The rest of the Outlaws set thinking.

JESSE

Are you going to let a Ghost and Superstitious Locals stand between you and the prospect of getting wealthy?

JOHNNY/4TH COWBOY

Well,I don't know about the rest of you fellas,but i intend to die a rich man!You can count me in Jesse!

After thinking it over,the other cowboys agree with Jesse.

JESSE

It's settled then.We ride.

EXT.DESERT-MEXICO-DAY

Jesse and his Gang of outlaws gallop across the Arid Landscape.

MONTAGE:

The Five Cowboys Gallop across the Desert.They Gallop by day,and sleep under the Stars at night!They gallop across Dry areas of Desert,and some THORNSCRUB areas.After some days of traveling,they come upon an ABANDONED VILLAGE.

EXT.ABANDONED VILLAGE-MEXICO-DAY

The Five Outlaws ride into the Abandoned Village.All is still.A gust of wind comes up,and blows a shutter of a Window back!Causing it to flap against the Wall!

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

Wonder what happened to cause the Locals to leave?

5TH COWBOY

Who knows?

The five Cowboys continue through the Abandoned Village.The only sound that can be heard,are the their Horses Hoofbeats. Soon they come upon a: MASSIVE CATHEDRAL!Situated at the end of the Village!

EXT.CATHEDRAL-ABANDONED VILLAGE-MEXICO-DAY

The Great Cathedral Looms before the Outlaws like a Great Black Monolith!Jesse and his Outlaws dismount their Horses. They enter the Cathedral.

INT.CATHEDRAL

The Outlaws enter the Cathedral with their Guns drawn.They slowly walk down the Aisles,between the Rows of Pews.At the end of the Aisles,there are large TREASURE CHESTS,and MOUNDS of GOLD COINS,and RUBIES!

The Outlaws rejoice!All except Jesse.He steadily scans the room over before retreating his Colt 45.

EXT.CATHEDRAL-ABANDONED VILLAGE-MEXICO-EVENING

The evening Sun is setting as Darkness falls over the land. The Cowboys Horses are tied outside the Cathedral.They are growing restless.

INT.CATHEDRAL-NIGHT

The Cowboys are inside greedily filling their Saddlebags! Talking and laughing while in the process of doing so.

JOHNNY/4TH COWBOY

Hey Frank,what you going to do with your share of Gold?

FRANK/5TH COWBOY

I may find me a nice stretch a land and settle down.Become a farmer.

JOHNNY/4TH COWBOY

You!A Farmer? I just can't picture you as a Farmer Frank.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

I may go down to Rio,get me one of them fine Rio Women!

While they are talking,laughing,and greedily filling their bags,a FIGURE RISES UP BEHIND THEM!Clad in Dark Garments, Wide Brimmed Hat,Cowl,and Void of Facial Features!

It stands in complete silence.Gazing intently upon the greedy Cowboys.Suddenly Frank turns around and finds the Dark Figure standing behind him!

FRANK/5TH COWBOY

Who in the hell are you?

The other Cowboys stop filling their bags.Turning to see the unannounced Visitor!The Dark Figure stands silent.It's hand is close to it's Ancient Looking Pistol!Ready to draw at any second!

Miguel steps out from the group.He speaks to the Figure in Spanish.The Figure does not respond.Miguel throws back his PONCHO!Revealing his full outfit!He wears DOUBLE BANDOLEERS, FOUR GUNS:ONE IN EACH HIP HOLSTER,AND TWO IN HIS RED WAIST SASH!

In the blink of an Eye,the Mexican draws his Pistol and fires!Hits the Dark Figure square in the head!The Figure falls to the ground!

Miguel turns and looks at his friends.They all stand shocked at what happened.They look at each other:Then lets go of howling Laughter!

Miguel twirls his Pistol and retreats it back into it's Holster!He is about to resume bagging up Gold,when the figure rises up again behind him!

The Mexican turns!He looks at the Figure in amazement! Suddenly Miguel steps out into a HORSE STANCE,PULLING OUT BOTH PISTOLS!He lets the Figure have both Barrels!

The Bullets drives the Figure to the wall!After unloading both Guns,the Mexican reaches behind his Back,and pulls out TWO MORE PISTOLS!And quickly unloads them in the Figure!

Afterward all is silent.Miguel stands staring through the Pistol Smoke!The rest of the Cowboys stare at the Figure, leaning beside the wall,with his head slumped down!

The Mexican retreats his Pistols.Suddenly the Figure moves! It's Head springs up as it straightens itself!Miguel makes the Cross symbol over his chest,and utters something under his breath!

In a flash the Figure draws it's Pistol!It fires!The Bullet hits Miguel in the center of his Forehead!He falls to the ground dead,with his Eyes wide open!

Jesse and the remaining outlaws open fire,while backing away!They heft their Gold filled Saddlebags,and make for the door!Leaving the figure in the Cathedral!

EXT.CATHEDRAL-ABANDONED VILLAGE-MEXICO-NIGHT

The Outlaws hastily mount their horses!They gallop away from the Cathedral!It's storming outside!

INT.CATHEDRAL

The Dark,Cowled,Figure stands inside the Cathedral.He turns and whistles!Suddenly we hear HOOF BEATS!GALLOPING,getting Closer and Closer!Suddenly a MIGHTY BLACK STEED,EXPLODES FROM THE GROUND!FLAMES LEAP OUT OF THE EARTH,AS IT ENTERS OUR WORLD.

The Great Horse is SLEEK BLACK with RED EYES!It rears up on it's hind legs,and Punches the air with his front hooves!Its Master:the Dark Figure strides up to it.He gracefully mounts the great,magnificent Steed!

Afterward it takes off!Galloping like the wind!

EXT.CATHEDRAL-ABANDONED VILLAGE-MEXICO-NIGHT

The Horse and Rider tear out of the Cathedral at full gallop.The Great Horse gallops hard!Its Red Eyes glowing in the Midnight Gloom!

EXT.WILDERNESS-MEXICO-NIGHT

The Cowboys gallop across the Night covered Landscape.Jesse and Isiah gallop ahead of Johnny and Frank!The Dark Figure can be seen galloping on their rear!It's Cowl flying back in the wind!It raises it's Pistol and fires!Bringing Frank from his Mount!

Frank falls to the ground with a Thud!Johnny turns his Horse and sees the Dark Figure on it's Great Steed galloping towards Frank!The Dark Figure dismounts and walks towards Frank!

Johnny draws his Pistol and fires Six Rounds into the Figure!But the Figure is unaffected by being shot six times!

FRANK'S P.O.V-The last thing Frank sees is the Dark and Faceless Figure's hand reaching towards his Face!

Johnny gallops away as Frank screams!Afterward the Dark Figure mounts his Great Steed!Leaving Frank's Body behind. His EYES ARE GONE!

The Figure gallops off!Johnny is riding his Horse hard! There is fear in Johnny's Eyes as he gallops across the Night covered Landscape!

Suddenly his Horse falls and Breaks it Legs!Johnny is Thrown.

JOHNNY/4TH COWBOY

Damn Gopher holes!

Johnny looks up and spots the Horseman!Galloping towards him!Johnny draws his Gun,and pulls the Trigger!The Rounds are spent!

He attempts to reload his Gun!His fingers fumble over his Gun Belt,shaking out of fear!Dropping Bullets on the ground, missing the Bullet Chamber altogether!Suddenly Johnny looks up:The Horseman is right upon him!

Jesse and Isiah are galloping ahead when they hear Johnny scream!They bring their Horses to a halt and look back!

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

That was Johnny!

JESSE

Come on!

They Jab their Horses in the Side!They gallop towards a small forested area!

EXT.stream-RIPARIAN FOREST-MEXICO

Jesse and Isiah come upon a fast moving stream!They look back and sees the Horseman!Fast approaching on their rear!Jesse and Isiah gallop across the Stream!

The Dark Horseman fires his Pistol!Hitting Jesse in the Shoulder before he reaches the other side of the stream! Jesse lurches forward in the Saddle!Holding his Shoulder!

Upon reaching the other side of the Stream,Jesse and Isiah bring their Horses to a halt!They stare at the Horseman on the other side!His Horse Rearing up at the Waters edge!

Prancing and turning but never touching the water!Strong gusts of Wind plays through the Trees,matching the Horseman's rage!

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

I think we're safe.Spirits can't cross running water!

Isiah notices Jesse holding his Shoulder.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

You're hit.

JESSE

It's not bad.Come on.Lets get out of here!

The Two Outlaws gallop away!Leaving the Angry,Restless, Spirit behind,across the Stream in the Darkness!

Jesse and Isiah gallop across the Mexican Countryside!Jesse is being affected by his wound.He slumps over in his Saddle. Afterward he falls from his Horse!

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

Jesse!

Isiah dismounts his Horse.He picks Jesse up off the ground, and lays him across his Horse.Afterward Isiah climbs back on his Horse.Together Isiah and Jesse:who is laying across his Horse,continue through the night!

After galloping for some length of time,Isiah brings his Horse to a stop atop of a Hill!Overlooking a VILLAGE below.Populated with ADOBE HOUSES.

EXT.INDIAN VILLAGE-MEXICO-NIGHT

Isiah and his wounded Comrade slowly approach the Village. They are met by four Men clad in WHITE PAJAMA LIKE ATTIRE. White Tunics and pants,Sandals.Both men carry Rifles.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

My friend needs help.He's been shot.

INT.BEDROOM-HOUSE

Jesse lies on the bed as an INDIAN WOMAN,around 30,slim,long dark hair,and attired in White Linen pajama-like attire, tends to his wound.Isiah and a few Indian,Men and Women stand watching as the Woman,finishes dressing the Wound.

indian WOMAN

If what you say is true,then you are being hunted by Deadeye.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

So you know of him?

iNDIAN MAN

All of the Locals do.That's why the Village was abandoned.At night he roams the Cathedral grounds.He is cursed to guard the Treasure for all time.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

Why do you call him Deadeye?

INDIAN WOMAN

Because he takes the eyes of all those that defile the Cathedral.

Jesse raises up.

JESSE

Is there a way to stop him?

INDIAN WOMAN

Yes.There is a way.We will show you in the morning.You need rest.But know afterward that you cannot remain here.

Jesse and Isiah stare in silence.

INDIAN WOMAN

You have defiled the Cathedral.You have gold that belongs to him.He will not stop,he will not rest,until he finds and kills you both.For you men are Damned.

Lightning strikes outside,as the Woman ends her statement!

INDIAN WOMAN

Sleep now.We will see you in the morning.Buenas Noches senors.

The Indian Woman along with the rest exit the room.Leaving Jesse and Isiah alone.

EXT.FURNACE-INDIAN VILLAGE-MEXICO-DAY

Jesse and Isiah stand before a furnace.Watching as two Indian Smiths,smelt some of the gold coins down,and mold them into BULLETS!

After finishing the process,they place the Six Bullets in a small pouch.They give it to the Indian Woman.She walks over to Jesse and Isiah.

INDIAN WOMAN

These bullets were smelted from the cursed gold you carry.It is the only thing that can kill Deadeye.You must shoot him between the eyes.It is the only way to stop him.

JESSE

Thank you.Do we owe you anything?

INDIAN WOMAN

No.We will not accept your gold.It is cursed.And now you must leave before nightfall.

Jesse and Isiah mount their horses.A large number of Villagers stand watching the two outlaws.

INDIAN WOMAN

We have filled your saddlebags with many days worth of provisions.I wish you luck.Adios.

Jesse and Isiah gallop away.The Children of the Village run behind them waving,and shouting.The Woman that healed Jesse walks out into the street.Watching as the two Gallop across the Arid Landscape.

EXT.MISSION RUINS-SONORAN DESERT-MEXICO-EVENING

Jesse and Isiah ride up to the abandoned and partially destroyed Mission.Setting beneath the evening sun.

JESSE

We'll hold up here for the night.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

You think we lost Deadeye Jesse?You think he is still behind us?

JESSE

You saw what happened back there with Miguel,Frank and Johnny Isiah!You heard what the Yaqui Woman said:It would never stop hunting us,until it has killed us.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

So whats our next move?

JESSE

I don't plan on being dead no time soon.So we are going to stand and fight.What choice do we have?

Isiah sets listening.

JESSE

Hell we can't go home.We'll swing by our necks for sure.And we can't keep running.I'm tired of running.We have enough Gold to buy ourselves a new life Isiah.The both of us.

JESSE

At least with this Horseman,we know where we stand.We have a fighting chance with these:

Jesse holds up the bag containing the gold bullets.

JESSE

And i say we make our stand here tonight.

INT.MISSION RUINS-EVENING

Jesse and Isiah walk around through the ruins.Taking in their surroundings beneath the dim evening light of the sunset.

EXT.INDIAN VILLAGE-MEXICO-EVENING

The Indians have settled in for the evening.The streets of the Village are quiet and desolate.

EXT.HOUSE-INDIAN VILLAGE-MEXICO-EVENING

The Woman who healed Jesse stands watching as the Sun sinks beneath the Horizon.Soon night has covered the Land.

EXT.CATHEDRAL-ABANDONED VILLAGE-MEXICO-NIGHT

All is still and quiet in the abandoned Village!Suddenly the silence is broken by LOUD BANGING SOUNDS!

ANGLE ON:CATHEDRAL DOORS

The Doors of the Cathedral are slamming OPEN AND SHUT BY THEMSELVES!As if they are about to explode off their Hinges! Suddenly they shut!

Afterward a WHINNYING HORSE is heard coming from inside of the Cathedral!Suddenly the Doors of the Cathedral EXPLODE OPEN!As the GREAT BLACK STEED,leaps through!FLAMES Exiting the doorway with it!

The Magnificent Horse has entered our World once more!It rears up wildly!It front Hooves punching the air!And it's Rider: Deadeye is seated upon it!

The Great Horse performs a Hellish Prance,then it Tears down the streets of the abandoned Village!

EXT.ADOBE HOUSE-INDIAN VILLAGE-MEXICO-NIGHT

The Woman is about to shut the Door.Suddenly she hears the sound of a horse at full gallop!She closes the door,just leaving a crack wide enough to peek through!

Suddenly a BLACK STEED WITH A DARK FIGURE SEATED ATOP IT GALLOPS PAST!The Horse galloping in a Hellish fury!Heading in the same direction that Jesse and Isiah went it!

EXT.MISSION RUINS-MEXICO-SONORAN DESERT-NIGHT

A small fire can be seen in the middle of the missionary ruins.

INT.MISSION RUINS-NIGHT

Isiah sets besides a broken window,holding his Winchester Repeating Rifle in hand.Jesse sets placing the GOLD BULLETS, in his Pistol's Bullet Chamber.

Suddenly Isiah catches sight of something moving across the Desert!

ISIAH'S P.O.V-It's DEADEYE!Fast approaching on his Great Black Steed!

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

Jesse!We've got company!

Jesse walks towards an opening in the wall.He sees the Horseman,mounted on his Horse!Growing closer by the minute!

Jesse turns and spots a Crucifixion cross on one of the remaining walls.He walks towards it,and gets on bended knee. He begins to pray.

JESSE

Lord i know i haven't been a good man...

EXT.DESERT-MEXICO-NIGHT

The undead Rider on his Steed is Drawing closer,to the Mission Ruins!

INT.MISSION RUINS-NIGHT

Isiah has his Rifle trained on the Horseman!While Jesse Prays.

JESSE

I have robbed Banks,and i have killed Men.But somehow i have always managed to survive...

Isiah finger curls around the Trigger!Waiting for the Horseman to ride into Firing Range!He watches as the great Steed gallops across the Desert,at a Supernatural Pace!

With it's Rider mounted atop it!His Great Cowl blowing back in the wind!

JESSE(V.O)

If you have ever been with me in the past Lord,then be with me tonight...

CLOSE ON:

The Steeds Hooves galloping across the Arid Terrain!Each Pound of his Hooves,bringing Horse and Rider closer to the Missionary Ruins!

ANGLE ON JESSE:

JESSE

Give me the strength to send the Horseman back to hell from whence he came!

Jesse rises to his feet.Rifle in hand.Looking ever determined to kill the Horseman.He turns and walks towards the door.Deadeye can be seen approaching!

Jesse and Isiah fire their Rifles at the Horseman,but to no effect!The Great Steed leaps through the open section,of the Wall!Jesse ducks in just barely the nick of time,as the Horse leaps over his head!

The Great Steed lands!In an Instant,it's Rider leaps off!He walks toward Jesse,but his stride is cut short by a blast from Isiah's Winchester Rifle!

Suddenly Jesse walks toward Deadeye!Blasting him point blank repeatedly!Driving the Horseman back!

After repeatedly firing their Rifles,they exhaust all their Rounds!Suddenly Deadeye:the Undead Horsemen strikes Jesse! Sending him airborne,and landing on the ground!

Isiah runs toward Deadeye about to strike him with the BUTT of his Rifle!Deadeye deflects the Rifle blow,and wraps his Gloved Hand around Isiah's Throat!

Lifting Isiah off the ground!Slowly choking the life out of him!Isiah grasps the Horseman's wrist,trying to relinquish his hold,but is unsuccessful!

While lying on the ground,Jesse draws his 45!Aims and pulls the Trigger!Hitting the Horseman in the Abdomen!Deadeye looks down and spots a gaping hole in his Abdomen!

The Horseman throws Isiah aside,and walks towards Jesse! Jesse fires again!Hitting the Undead Horseman in the Shoulder!Deadeye keeps coming!

Jesse raises his 45 one more time.He aims,and fires again! Hitting the Horseman between the Eyes!

Deadeye's Head snaps back upon the Bullets impact!Suddenly the GROUND SHAKES AND OPENS UP!Deadeye the Dark Figure falls!DESCENDING TOWARDS A GREAT FIERY ABYSS BELOW!

Jesse stares wildeyed as HELLISH FLAMES,lurch up before him!The Horseman tumbles as descends into the Abyss!

Deadeye's Great Black Steed,rears up on it's Hind Legs,and punches the air with it's front Hooves one last time!The ground opens and the Horse falls back into HELL!WHINNYING AS HE DESCENDS!

The GROUND CLOSES!Sealing Horse and Rider in hell for all time!Afterward Jesse Faints!

fade to black.

FADE IN.

EXT.MISSION RUINS-SONORAN DESERT-MEXICO-DAWN

The Missionary Ruins set beneath the rising Sun.

INT.MISSION RUINS-MORNING

Jesse lies on the ground.Suddenly we see the shadow of a Man standing over him.It is revealed to belong to:Isiah.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

Jesse?Jesse you alive?

Jesse eyes open.He see's Isiah standing over him.He sits up on his elbows,staring up at Jesse.The two stare at each other.Then they look towards their Saddlebags.They are filled with the Gold from the Monastery.

They share a laugh.Isiah helps Jesse to his feet.

EXT.MISSION RUINS-MEXICO-SONORAN DESERT-DAWN

Jesse and Isiah set on their mounts outside of the Mission Ruins.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

What do you suppose we do now Jesse?

JESSE

Well,seeing as how we are rich men now and all,I'd say we should follow through with your ideal.

ISIAH/2ND COWBOY

And what ideal was that?

JESSE

We go down to RIO.Kick our legs up,and get away from it all.Lose ourselves.

Isiah smiles.They turn their Horses and gallop away from the Missionary Ruins!Galloping into the morning Sunrise,and fading out across the Horizon.

THE END.

ROLL CREDITS.















 

 

Copyright © 2011 Willie Travis Jr
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"