Lock-In: A Teen Dramedy (1)
Robert G. Hagans

 

    Lock-In Outline

Premise: The stories of nine high school kids are revealed and observed, by one main title character who guides the story along. The camera is made to feel like an extra character most of the time, following each of the nine kids about, as the “moral center” of the film, Ryan Babcock, narrates. The beginning will follow the kids through a typical high school day and will set up later events. The title comes from where most of the action will take place. The school’s annual theatre lock-in, as all of the characters share the same theatre class. Unable to leave, each character will have to confront his or her own problems and that means confronting each other.

Cast of characters:

Ryan Babcock: A 16-year-old kid, who would be best described as “round.” However, he serves as the moral center for the film, moving the story along, being the only real link between each of the characters.

Rob Dalton and Zoe Sylvan: The line between friendship and relationship has become blurred. Rob wishes their relationship to go further, but his revelations will cause Zoe to retreat from him.

Jan Tammen: A German exchange student, and Rob’s best friend. His, journey is a unique one, as he is on a quest to get a word in edgewise, in the wake of his very verbal friend.

Leah: Rob’s best female friend. She will serve as the mediator between Rob and Zoe, much to her discomfort.

Maryruth Stein: An extreme gossip, she serves to the antagonist for many of the characters. Her status, power, and attitude make her an intimidating figure to most and she uses that to her advantage.

Mia: A high school freshman with two problems: 1. Having Maryruth Stein as her own personal torturer. 2. Lack of self-confidence due to her past with depression. She also holds a secret crush on Mike, another character.

Amy: Mia’s best friend, also a freshman. As a member of the wrestling team, she has no such issues with standing up for herself, despite her status as a freshman. She tries in vain to get Mia to adopt her ideals and self-confidence.

Mike and Eddie: Stoners. Through and through. Eddie is loud and obnoxious; Mike is quiet and reserved. They serve mainly as comic relief, although Mike is attempting to make something out of his crush on Mia. Eddie constantly hangs out with his friend Josh Fine to smoke pot or cigarettes and usually drags Mike with him.

Curran, Stills and Lokey: Part of Rob’s entourage. They are pure comic relief, as most of their antics are whacked out zany things that wouldn’t enter a normal person’s mind.

Sarah and Brenna: Two of Maryruth’s cronies. They fill out her image, and follow her everywhere, and will soon become lost without their leader.


CREDITS.
FADE IN:
INT/EXT. HIGH SCHOOL—MUSICAL SEQUENCE (DAY)
Shots of the empty halls of a high school in the early morning. The sun is beginning to come up. All of a sudden ‘Right Here, Right Now’ by Fatboy Slim begins to play. Slowly students begin to show up. A skateboarder here, another doing homework there. Parents drop off kids. Little by little it begins to get crowded. Then the busses show up just as cars begin to. There is a shot of one of the many digital clocks (they hang from the ceiling in the halls), and it reads 7:00. The busses unload and students enter the school wholesale. Now more shots of the halls as they begin to fill. Rob Dalton and Jan Tammen get out of their car and begin to walk toward the school. Maryruth Stein gets out of her car with her posse of girls, including one Zoe Sylvan. The halls begin to fill even more; there is a shot of every floor from first to fourth. People at their lockers, people entering and exiting every entrance in the school. Random shots from around the school. Mia and Amy enter after being dropped off from Amy’s mom. Ryan Babcock’s voice breaks in over the song, as it gets quieter.

Ryan (V.O.)
The halls of a high school are always a host to a vast eclectic group of individuals, no matter where you are in the world. One of the biggest problems with high school is that it’s been so stereotyped and generalized by the media, that most people start their high school careers searching for a cool identity or a label. Someone should tell people: it doesn’t work that way. In high school, the main idea is to survive at all costs, and once you figure that out, things become very easy for you.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL (DAY)
The camera has come up a flight of stairs and around a corner to the lobby on the second floor where Ryan calmly sits on a couch dressed like his typical self. He gets up as the camera approaches and introduces himself.

Ryan
Hi my name is Ryan Babcock, I’m 16 and I spend most of my time here…in High School. And I’m here to lead you through one of the most confusing and misconstrued environments on the planet. Mostly through the eyes of 8 people who are all very different, but who all have one thing in common…wait a sec, here comes 2 of them now…

The camera pans over to the door and you see two guys coming towards the school, Rob and Jan. Rob is talking animatedly about something, while Janni listens and laughs occasionally. They enter the school making their way over to Ryan, Rob is still talking. Ryan has been describing the two guys as they were entering, he continues as they make their way towards him.

Ryan (V.O.)
Meet Janni and Rob…2 prime examples of what I’m talking about. Janni is a native German who’s been going to school here for two years now, and Rob is a big black kid who knows everybody. Two very different people, yet they’re best friends. Janni, besides being German, is also a very shy, and rarely talks, but it’s not as if he could anyway with Rob around…

They approach Ryan who is sitting again. Rob talks loud and obnoxiously, and Janni listens. ‘Right Here, Right Now’ has stopped playing.

Rob
…See the thing that John Woo does is he makes the gunfights like a dance, y’know? People move around and fall down, get shot up, blown up, not usually cut up, but sometimes they do. He just takes a different approach than other directors, which make his action films a lot better than other people’s. Ryan you’ve seen Face Off right?

Ryan
Yeah.

Rob
And it was great wasn’t it? Better than most action films?

Ryan
Yeah, so?

Rob
So, don’t you get it? It’s cause it’s John Woo, the man is a genius.

Ryan
Rob, what exactly are you trying to say?

Rob
I’m just explaining to Janni why John Woo is my favorite director instead of Spielberg. Speaking of that though, Janni, did you do that history ditto last night on the holocaust?

Janni starts to answer but Rob cuts him off.

Rob
Nevermind, I don’t have history till 5th period. We’re going upstairs to homeroom. You comin’ Ryan?



Ryan
No I’ll be up later.

Rob
Alright…Later man…

Rob continues to talk as he and Janni walk off-screen. Ryan waits till they are gone before continuing, chuckling as they walk off.

Ryan (talking to the camera)
What was I talking about? Oh yeah the halls. Most people don’t realize that they are a very big part of the ‘The High School Experience’ a lot of stuff happens out here; people do their homework out here, they talk between classes, they make out here in for the whole world to see which pisses people off. In fact, I have found that if you look at how people navigate and move through these halls, you can find out a lot about that person, y’know? Which brings us to our next two folks, one of which should be coming down that hall right about…now.

Ryan points with his finger and the camera pans over in the direction of where he is pointing. Coming around the corner is a stunning red head, surrounded by 4 other girls around the same age. They are all gossiping about something excitedly. The red head seems to be the head gossip. All of a sudden they stop in the middle of the hall.

Red Head
….and he walked right into the girl’s bathroom.

The girls react to the statement. A guy coming down the middle of the hall reading something nearly bumps into the group.

Guy
Hey you wanna not block the hallway?!

Red Head
Hey! Why don’t you walk around loser?!

The guy walks around obviously pissed but says nothing else further but mumbles to himself.

Red Head
Kiss my ass! Anyway…

Gossip
So what happened next Maryruth?

Maryruth
Well from what I hear, he walked in and just started talking to random girls trying to hook up with them or something stupid, I dunno but he stayed in there a long time…

Maryruth continues to gossip as she and the other girls now huddle around someone’s locker, the person comes over to it, tries to get to his locker, then gives up and walks away. The camera pans back to Ryan who is standing at the corner of the hall now in front of the office.

Ryan (continuing)
That’s Maryruth Stein, sophomore, gossip, and all around hottie, plus a few other things too. She’s also a bonafide representative of the women’s network. They control the rumor mill here at school. Be very careful of what you say and who you talk about with her, because you may hear it again, and so will everyone else. I wouldn’t call her a friend, but she’s extremely popular and connected, and it helps to know people in high places. Hey Maryruth!

Maryruth
Hey Ryan what’s up?

Ryan
Not much. What are you guys talking about?

Maryruth
Nothing just a story I heard about Rob…hey are you going to the Lock-in tonight?

Ryan
Yeah I am. What story about Rob?

Maryruth
Just one I heard about him following girls into the women’s bathroom at a movie theatre. I’m going to tell Zoe about it, she’s gotta hear this.

Ryan
Rob won’t be happy about that.

Maryruth
Screw Rob. He shouldn’t have done it in the first place. Anyway he’ll get over it.

Ryan
Uh-huh. Who are you working with on your skit for theatre?
 
Maryruth
That German kid, Jan, (looks at the girls) I swear that kid is always starring at me, and that little loser Mia. She’s such a freak, and depressing I can’t stand her.

Ryan
Here she comes.

Mia comes around the corner at the end of the hall opposite the girls and Ryan, and begins walking towards them with her best friend Amy in tow. The girls are talking and laughing about something until they see Maryruth and her crew standing by the lockers. As the two walk by, Mia plasters an obviously fake smile on her face and musters a cheerful

Mia
Hi Maryruth.

Maryruth
Oh you’re smiling; does that mean you remembered your Prozac this morning Mia?

The girls take the hint and begin to walk away, Mia avoids eye contact with Maryruth who glares daggers at Mia. Before they round the corner Amy spits:

Amy
You’re such a bitch Maryruth!

Maryruth
Oh that hurts so much coming from two loser freshman…keep walking!

The girls walk away. Amy glares at Maryruth who glares back. Ryan looks at Maryruth.

Ryan
That wasn’t cool.

Maryruth
And I could care less.

Ryan
Yeah I’ll c-ya later.

Maryruth
(mutters) Losers…

Ryan hurries to catch up with Amy and Mia who are moving toward their lockers at the end of the hall.

Ryan (to the camera)
The other person I wanted to introduce to you was Mia. She’s very shy and I think she may suffer from depression, but she’s a really good actress, you should see her…as a matter of fact (begins walking slower), you will later on. (stops) She just doesn’t have a lot of confidence in her acting abilities, or herself for that matter.

Ryan catches up with the girls at Amy’s locker. Mia is near tears and Amy is trying to calm her down.

Ryan
Hey guys. Mia are you ok?

Amy, fiercely protective, answers first.

Amy
She’s fine Ryan. Why do you hang out with that bitch anyway?

Ryan
(sheepishly) I don’t hang out with her. I was just talking to her. Actually I was waiting for you guys to show up. To ask if you were going to the lock-in tonight.

Mia
(looking sick) I don’t think I’m going. I’m in her group and she’s so mean to me, I can’t take that constant abuse. I haven’t even done anything to her but she goes out of her way to make fun of me.

Amy
That’s Maryruth. She’s lucky I don’t kick her ass.

Mia laughs, and Ryan grins.

Ryan
That’s something I’d pay money to see.

Both girls laugh. Amy pushes Ryan playfully.

Ryan
So you guys will be there right?

Mia starts to protest but Amy gives her a look.

Mia
Yeah we’ll be there.

Ryan
Cool I’ll see you guys at theatre second period I gotta go.

Amy
Ok.

Ryan walks away towards the stairwell and goes through the door and up the stairs toward the third floor.

Ryan (to the camera)
Do you see what I mean? Mia lucky to have Amy around, but she’s also bad for her too. With Amy around to stand up for her, she’ll never do it for herself….anyway it’s time to rejoin the boys.

Ryan enters the third floor, which is a whirlwind of loud voices, because there are tons of people milling about. And even though there are many people speaking at once, you can still hear Rob’s voice above them all. Stills, Curran and Lokey who are all laughing and joking surround him. Ryan moves into the circle.

Rob
Hey Ryan! Where you been?

Ryan
I was just asking some people if they were going to the Lock-in tonight.

The group reacts enthusiastically to the topic of conversation.

Rob
I can’t wait for that mess. That’s gon’ be real cool.

Ryan
Oh yeah Rob. While I was downstairs I ran into Maryruth.

Rob
So. What’s she got to do with me?

Ryan
She heard that story about you going into that girl’s bathroom at the movie theatre. She says she’s going to tell Zoe.

Rob
(over dramatizing) Awwwwww! See?! You see what I’m talking bout boys? They tryin to bring me down man!

Rob begins to spit things about the women’s network, and how he hates it, and other assorted things. The boys listen intently and laugh occasionally as he spits his so-called “truth” flailing his arms about and acting a fool. When he’s done a boy named Andy Stilling speaks.

Andy
Rob maybe you should lay off the crack in the morning…

The boys laugh. At that moment, Zoe Sylvan comes down the hall with Maryruth. Maryruth is talking and Zoe is listening with a pained look on her face. Ryan sees Zoe and motions to Rob.

Ryan
Rob…here comes Zoe.

Rob
(Half whispers) Damn.

As the girls continue to walk down the hall, the camera focuses on them, in slow motion, with Sting and The Police’s “Every Step You Take” playing softly in the background. The camera pans and focuses on her face, then Rob’s, then back to Zoe, and Ryan begins speaking.

Ryan (V.O.)
That’s Zoe… a friend of Rob’s who recently became a little more than that. At least from his point of view…and that’s what causing all the trouble. See Rob met Zoe doing something after school, and they started talking, became friends, and then they went to junior prom, which is where things get hazy so I’ll let Rob explain.

CUT TO:

INT. HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA—MUSICAL SEQUENCE (NIGHT)
The camera blacks out to a junior prom, everyone is dressed up in their “best”, but there is no audio, save for Sting playing in the background, and Rob’s voice over.

Rob (V.O.)
The first time I met Zoe, I barely acknowledged her presence; it was like “Hey there’s that kid I know.” But the more I saw her, the more I liked her. We started talking, and became really fast friends. We talked about anything, and everything. A few weeks ago, I worked up the courage to ask her to junior prom, on friendly terms of course. At least that's what I told myself, that we were friends and nothing more. But that night, something happened, something so damn weird I never saw it coming. I was fine, WE were fine, until at one point at the end of the night, we were slow dancing, her head was on my shoulder, and she looked me straight in the eye for the first time that night. And as I stared into those sparkling gems, I knew that this had gone beyond friendly, I was hooked on her, at that instant, just like that. I can't explain it in words cause it just comes out stupid. My heart was moving so fast, that my brain couldn't keep up. I told myself that this was stupid, and dangerous, but I didn't care. All that mattered was her, right then and there she became everything to me, and I don't know how to tell her that....

The camera goes in for close ups of Zoe’s eyes and Rob’s eyes during the voice-over, and after it’s finished, it then pans back out around the two of them as they dance. This time the dance floor is empty, they are alone, a single light shining on them, as they continue to slow dance. The camera goes around for different angles of the couple, and all is very serene the music level rising until…

Zoe (V.O.)
Robert!

CUT BACK TO:

INT. HIGH SCHOOL—THIRD FLOOR HALLWAY (DAY)
The flashback ends abruptly, the music stopping, and we come back to the third floor hallway, where Zoe is standing in front of Rob, her hands on her hips. Maryruth is standing nearby, a little “here it comes” smile on her face. The boys are huddled in the back.

Zoe (sarcastically)
Do you know what story I just heard?

Rob
(glaring at Maryruth who just smiles) I can guess.

Zoe
(flustered) Isn’t there something you want to say to me, then? I mean you say you wanna be with me, putting me through all of this emotional BS, and you’re walking into girl’s bathrooms to “pick up chicks”!

Rob
It wasn’t like that at all! (Scrambling for an excuse) See what had happened was…ok I admit it, it was stupid, pig-headed, whatever whatever, but I’m sorry ok?

Zoe (not believing)
Uh-huh.

Rob
Waitaminute…that happened a long time ago! Before I even met you! So you don’t even have a right to be upset, I don’t do that stuff anymore.

Zoe
Oh you don’t? Then why didn’t you tell me about it?

Rob
It had nothing to do with you, and besides I didn’t think you’d wanna know any way!

Ryan
Well he wasn’t in there for that long…

At this moment Janni slaps Ryan upside the back of his head.

Zoe
Oh really? So what else have you done that you “didn’t think I should know”?

Rob
Zoe…(looks at the boys, then at Maryruth, the other many onlookers in the hall, which is dead silent, then back to Zoe), forget it, this is stupid, I shouldn’t have to explain my past actions to you when they have absolutely nothing to do with you in the first place!

Zoe
So this is how you really are, just someone who won’t take responsibility for his actions?

Rob
You know what…..

Before Rob can finish the bell rings signaling 5 minutes before class starts. Zoe begins to walk away but turns around and says:

Zoe
We need to talk.

She and Maryruth depart around the opposite hall. Rob stares after her, then explodes into a fit of rage, screaming expletives and banging his locker. Afterwards he looks at the boys who look around nervously.

Ryan
That didn’t go so well did it? (Rob shoots him a venomous look) But you can talk to her during second period. Right now we have to go to English.

Rob
Yeah…

People are going into classrooms. The boys depart their separate ways, and Rob and Ryan pick up their books and head for Mrs. Fales’ class, who is standing at the door.

Mrs. Fales
Don’t bring none of that crap in here boy…. (shuts classroom door behind her)

INT. HIGH SCHOOL HALLS—MUSICAL SEQUENCE (DAY)
The door slam echo’s through the empty hall, and seconds later, the bell rings signaling the start of first period. The camera goes to the clock, which reads 7:50, time passes and then the clock reads 8:35, then changes to say “BELL” but instead of the bell ringing, Offspring’s ‘Genocide’ begins to play. The hall explodes with activity as it is once again filled to the brim with students. Rob and Ryan meet Janni in the hall, and begin to walk away, Rob talking, Janni and Ryan listening as per norm. There is no audio but the song. Shots of the halls filled with people but they mainly revolve around the characters. Maryruth gossiping to a group of girls about the fight between Rob and Zoe, Mia moving through the hall, avoiding eyes as people roughly bump into her and shout things at her the audience can’t hear, Amy yells back. Zoe looks at pictures of she and Rob from the play and the dance and closes her locker sadly. Ryan splits off from the other two boys as ‘Genocide’ begins to fade, taking an alternate route around the building through the halls of the second floor and down the stairs by the music rooms. He passes many students who recognize him and wave or acknowledge him in some way. At the bottom of the stairwell, he begins to speak again, walking into the theatre.
 
Ryan
Where did I leave off? Oh yeah, labels. Everyone gets one, whether they want one or not. Can't change it, and more importantly, you can't escape it. For instance, someone might call me a slacker, or even a loser, so I would be thrust into that group of people. As high schools go there are a few different types of people: preps, jocks, slackers, sluts, wannabes and lets not forget the ever popular group known as the stoners. Then you have different combinations, like you can be a prep and still be a jock, and vise versa, or wannabe and a prep. Most of the "smart kids" here are preps but not all preps are smart. You get it? Course not? But what I'm, here to talk about is the group known as the stoners. You know who you are. Those of you who always smell like you've been smoking something, not because they've been around someone who was smoking but because you’ve been smoking. You can also spot a stoner by their attire, some sort of hemp inspired jewelry or clothing, as well as very large and often ripped pairs of pants, and t-shirts which are usually from Hot Topic, in fact...

INT. HIGH SCHOOL THEATRE (DAY)
At this point Eddie and Mike enter the scene talking loudly and joking around but not laughing. Ryan stops talking and the camera pans in on the duo focusing on their clothing.

Eddie
I'm telling you dude, that girl from Dark Angel is extremely hot!

Mike
Yeah I guess so but I still don't think she has anything on Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Eddie
Whatever dude I don't care, I'm just saying I’d like to get me some of that.

Ryan
Hey you guys!

Eddie
Hey Babcock! Wassup man tell me you saw Dark Angel last night.

Ryan
Yeah I caught some of it.

Eddie (eyes flashing)
 You know you wanted to hit that right? I was tellin Mike when he was outside smokin a cigarette--

Mike (interupting)
You were smoking too kemo sabe!

Eddie
Yeah but I was only smoking cause you don't like to smoke alone, I'm trying to quit remember? (coughs like he has tuberculosis)

Mike
Right.

At this point Mia and Amy enter the theatre through the double doors just as ‘Who’s That Lady?’ by the Four Tops begins to play, while Eddie explains to Ryan and Mike the finer points of Jessica Alba's figure. Mike turns to the doors however and focuses on Mia as she approaches. Slow motion shots of Mia walking the camera acting as Mike's eyes, moving all over the curves of her figure.

Mike (awestruck)
Hey Mia.

Mia (bouncing with a knowing smile)
Hey Mike.

Ryan and Eddie finally notice the two and the strange expression on Mike's face and stare at him. Mike opens his arms and he and Mia embrace, in a typical high school hug. Though something is left not said in the air. Mia and Amy walk away whispering and the song fades. They are barely gone before Eddie jumps on Mike.

Eddie
What the hell was that?

Mike
What? She's a friend of mine; so don't trip I've seen you do the same thing with all those hoochies you hang around with.

Eddie
Yeah but do you know what I do with those hoochies?

Ryan (shaking his head)
 Hey are you guys going to the theatre lock-in tonight?

Eddie
Does Mike have a crush on Mia? Yeah we are.

Mike punches Eddie in the arm.

Eddie
What dude? You do!

Mike (lowering his voice)
Whatever man but you don’t have to blurt it out in front of everybody!

Eddie (laughing)
Ok man just chill, you are way too wound up.

Ryan
So what are you guys doing for a skit?

Eddie (eyes flashing)
That’s a secret but me Mike and Josh got something special planned. You can count on that.

During all this all of the main characters and the other theatre class members are gathered at the front of the theatre, and are standing in their respective cliques talking. Rob and Jan with Stilling and Curran, and Lokey. Zoe with Maryruth and her group of girls each one casting looks back at the other while talking. Amy and Mia have their own little powwow in the corner. Rob’s friend Leah, enters the theatre right off the entrance by Zoe and the others, but she avoids them barely making eye contact, and moves toward Mia, and Amy. Rob notices her. Ryan joins the group of guys.

Rob
I have dug myself a deep hole this day, boys.

 The boys all nod in affirmation. Janni begins to speak, Rob cuts him off.

Rob
Don’t say a word Janni, You talk too much already.

The boys look at Rob incredulously, as does Janni, but he is looking at Leah who is talking with Amy, then she glances in his direction, their eyes meet and she shakes her head. Rob winces.

Rob
Damn Girl's Network! That little spat will be all over school by A Lunch!

Ryan
What're you gonna do Rob?

Rob
Damage control boys, you know the drill, you hear someone talking about it, and you get in the conversation and keep it from getting blown out of proportion. Someone asks you about something, set the record straight, downplay everything.

At this point Don Liefert, the theatre teacher enters the theatre through the double doors in the back of the theatre, late. All eyes are suddenly on him and the groups all but dissolving, Leah making her way toward Rob.

Leah (in passing)
We need to talk.

Liefert
All right folks, let's get started.

Everyone moves to the middle section of seats to sit Eddie and Mike in the back, Zoe and Maryruth at the end of the front row the rest of their group occupying the other seats. The boys take the second row, except for Rob who takes a seat next to Leah in the third. Ryan sits in the middle of the third and Janni sits next to Rob.

Liefert
Folks, you have a lot of work to do. This is the last class you have to rehearse your improvisations, lets take roll and get right to it.

Liefert quickly takes roll in his own unique style.

Liefert
Okay folks get in your groups, fine tune and polish these improvs; I'm looking forward to seeing them tonight. As a matter of fact I'm looking forward to the lock-in period. It's always a fun thing when I do it, and the kids always enjoy it and look forward to it each year. Those of you who haven't had me before ask some of the people who have. They'll tell you I'm sure. Okay, get into your groups and get to work. By the way if you haven’t brought me your money for the pizza tonight please see me.

Liefert sits down to update his grade book, and the kids all pile into their respective groups, moving to different spots around the theatre to discuss and practice their improvisations. Zoe glances at Rob and Leah, her group mates, and moves to join Maryruth as she walks to her group. Janni follows Zoe (as he’s in Maryruth’s group) and Mia too with a reluctant sigh, and a pat on the hand from Amy, who casts a warning glance at Maryruth. Mike, Eddie, and their friend Josh Fine move out of the theatre. Ryan moves to join Amy and Lindsay. Stilling moves with Curran and Lokey and they bounce happily out of the theatre. Leah and Rob are left alone in their row.

Leah
You have dug yourself in big-time.

Rob
Yeah so tell me something I don't know.

Leah
I’m serious; all of the girls are buzzing about your fight with Zoe.

Rob
Who did you hear about it from?

Leah
My entire first period class was talking about it.

Rob
God!

Leah
And Amy told me at the beginning of class. (slaps Rob on the arm) Why did you have to make it so public? Everyone's going to have their own different little spin on it, and the girls are going to make you out to be a dog. You'll never have a chance with her after this I'm telling you, give it up! You knew it was a long shot in the first place, stop before you can never date anymore girls in this school, period.

Rob (almost shouting)
I don't want to date any other girls! I want her! (lowering his voice) Look you know how I feel about her, and I'm not gonna give up when I'm this close to making this work All I need is some positive buzz about me filtered into the network.

 

 

Go to part:2  3  4  5  6 

 

 

Copyright © 2001 Robert G. Hagans
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"