www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

The Maze Escape by Khuu (1)
"Brilliant lyrics! Wish you could sing it though.." -- Ryan Hawk, Australia.


The Face Of Torture by Cedric McClester (3)
"God Bless Dick Cheney. At least spell his name correctly, you complete asshole. He's right about how many lives we saved by water-boarding. The liberal media exaggerates the rest of the "torture" bullshit and you, like so many other dummies out there, are now condemning actions authorized by congress and everyone else throughout the CIA,to get information from these terrorist swine. There is considerable documentation supporting the fact that this info unquestionably saved many, many lives via prevention and other instances which will never be disclosed. I know you're too fucking dumb to believe that but it's not because it isn't true, its because people like you don't want to believe it's true. You're in love with the romance of being a dissenter fisrt class, a real Walter Mitty wanna-be. But to speak to you in your vernacular, "You ain't shit!" " -- Richard.
"Richard thanks for the spelling tip. The one thing you share with Cheney is you both are dicks. Tell Sen. John McCain who was tortured in Viet Nam, how effective torture is. When others adopt the illegal methods we employed post 9/11 on us, we'll see how effective you feel torture is. You get waterboarded then talk to me about enhanced interrogation. I'd love to rectally rehydrate you Richard. There's an old Bible adage, "Do on to others, as you would have them do." We're supposed to be the "exceptionalist, exceptionalist indeed. As Jesus Christ himself once asked, "What profits a man to gain the whole world, only to lose his soul?" You friend Dick Cheney is a war criminal and deserves to spend the rest of his days behind bars. That goes for former Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez who stole our Constitution, gave Dubya Bush the popinjay, plausable deniability, for the illegal acts that he deemed legal, thus giving the CIA legal cover, by fiat. He knew full well that their acts were illegal, regardless of what their aim was. The ends rarely justifies the means. We as a country will either stand for something or nothing at all. God bless America, why?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Terrorists decapitate people, blow up malls killing women and children,then take videos of their handiwork,and you think it's terrible that we use techniques like waterboarding and rectal dehyration on them. For the most part, Guantanamo has been like living in a country club to these animals. We may change our interrogation techniques because of political pressure and the whining of the touchy feely liberal populace like yourself, but that's not going to change fanatical barbarians who are determined to kill us. In fact, it makes them more encouraged to know that if they are detained while awaiting trial for the slaughter of thousands, they will be treated like celebrity guests. And they will. People like you don't get it and you never will. Fair treatment and honor don't mean a thing to these people and they know when they don't fight fair and you do, it's so much easier for them to win. As a nation, we have become the laughing stock of not only our enemies, but of countries we used to consider allies. They're not laughing because we're using illegal interrogation techniques, they're laughing because we only talk a good game but our actions show we are weak and unprepared to defend our sovereign state, our allies, and our constituents wherever they may live. " -- Richard.


Who�S Agenda? by Cedric McClester (2)
"If you borrow money to get a college degree that doesn't qualify you for a decent job, you end up writing useless lyrics. Without music, printed lyrics can be used for toilet paper, especially yours. " -- Richard.
"Keep on reading Richard. You've become my number one fan. What's the point in being the greatest country in the world, if you don't take care of the least among us. It's wonderful to amass great fortunes, but I've never seen a bank vault following a hearse." -- Cedric McClester, new York, nY, United States.


The Ones In Charge by Cedric McClester (3)
"Go ahead and burn it down. But after the smoke clears, they'll be fewer rich at the top but a whole lot more poor at the bottom. That never changes. And people like the MIT genius will still be saying, "You people are too stupid to get it." And they'll be right." -- RICHARD.
"Just because your name is Richard doesn't mean you have to be a Dick. Clearly, you're no student of history. Nothing ever changes until we the people become committed to change. Power is the people!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Unfortunately, the collective aggregate, "we the people" now consists of an abundance of morons. How the hell do you think our incompetent, lying, anti-American president got elected in the first place? Obama was definitely committed to change. He didn't like our constitution so he decided to ignore it and by-pass congress. So far he's succeeded in pissing off most of the people and he's not done yet. After our emperor ramrods his amnesty immigration agenda down our throats, you better be prepared to write your lyrics in Spanish. " -- Richard.


The Corporations by Cedric McClester (1)
"I never heard of a poor man giving someone a job. Did you? Publicly traded corporations consist of millions of shareholders who are not millionaires themselves. Many retirement plans have substantial investments in corporate stocks and have done quite well. People who want free stuff and want to live off the taxes paid by the working class generally hate all corporations, even small businesses, and truly believe they are entitled to a comfortable standard of living, whether they work for it or not. Consequently,they will vote for anyone who promises to let them continue their lives on the dole. They don't care what you call it - a redistribution of wealth or retribution, or welfare. Only the guilty liberals who keep them pinned down are concerned with the politically correct description of handouts such as federal assistance, food supplement programs, or aid to dependent children. Don't blame the corporations. There'd be a lot more jobs if the labor unions and environmentalists (with a stong leftist agenda) didn't drive the corporations to re-locate to more favorable states or go to foreign countries to avoid the ridiculous U.S. corporate tax rates. It's hypocritical to say the corporations own us. The corrupt union bosses controlled most of the lazy, spoiled union workers for years and they were worshiped by the same men they fleeced with union dues, telling them when to work and when to strike as well, while they enjoyed the high life. " -- Richard .


Love Is Love By Amine by Amine Masror (2)
"Would like to have heard the music to the words of this song. Great lyrics " -- Charlie.
"I'm still Looking for Composers to Compose the Music for my Lyrics" Love is Love i'm so happy that you liked it. [email protected]" -- Amine Masror, El Jadida, El Jadida, Morocco.


Jumpin� Up And Down by Cedric McClester (1)
"To his parents, he was a gentle giant but around his friends he was a wanna-be "gangsta." There's a lot more like him out there who are going to end up the same way. All white cops should resign and let black police handle these situations. Then, who will they blame? Black racists like Obama, Holder and Al Sharpten only fuel the fires. This president has done more to hurt race relations than any white president before him. The world is exploding around us and his focus is on Ferguson, Mo. " -- Richard.


There are 7 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.