www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Welcome To The Business by Cedric McClester (2)
"who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is Michael i live in Chicago i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and and the name of the temple is called, DR Okundonor, i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of Dr Okundonorgreatspell, my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email: [email protected] and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best. Contact:( [email protected]), or call he with this phone number, +2348137828640" -- michael, chicago, new york, usa.
"i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr Ofemo after 3 year of loneliness, my ex wife called me after my contact with Dr Ofemo caster spell that brought my ex wife back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to Dr Ofemo for his wonderful spiritual help.With this testimony right now i am the happiest man on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr.Ofemo for the good work that he has done for me and people he has helped. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way.his email [email protected] or contact him on his private mail [email protected] his Mobil number +2348163387496 or his via web sit http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo" -- David Wilson, United Kingdom, United Kingdom, United Kingdom.


I Woke Up This Morning by Alana Kate Lee (2)
"Wow, this is very emotional, I like it alot. My favourite lyrics are "I used to bury my sorrows In your warm arms But as soon as I left you I could feel them like scars" Beautiful, poignant stuff :)" -- Kate Jones, London.
"WOW. You should write professionally, Alana. This is amazing and I can totally relate!!" -- Ella.


Don't Mess With The Devil by Alana Kate Lee (1)
"Nice, I can totally relate to that feeling. Awesome job Alana, gonna check out your other stuff now!" -- Lilie America, LA.


Why Try To Compete With Me? by Cedric McClester (1)
"In between writing this stuff take a moment to google "ironic" and ponder whether it was intentional." -- Lester2.


It's Not by Matthew Mark Gill (1)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Fill, Moscow, Moscow, France.


I Will Always Remember by Luis Choc (2)
"I really like this song I love to sing but I am terrible at writting lyrcs. But you are great at it and it would be so awesome if I could make a video of mesinging it and put it on my youtube channle (Kate Hawkins) Because thats how I could get started in the music industry. Then mabye I could get famouse! I practice real hard and I really want to become famouse. So please let me know if I can sing it!" -- Kate, Evansville, IN.
"Sure you can :)" -- Luis Choc.


There are 6 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.