www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Christian Soldier by Cedric McClester (1)
"Yes I agree with you... He is a Christian Soldier... Fanatic yes... I disagree with you with your last line... The problem is he has been listening to fanatics all his life... Those fanatics are cemented in his head... He cannot hear anything else... Religions think the only way to make this world right is to kill everyone who does not believe as they do... Then we get one fanatic at war with another fanatic... Are we to think that we are the tools to kill someone for God??? I think God knows how to do His own killing??? I am agnostic... I am not atheist... It is not because I cannot believe is Jesus, Buddha or Mohammad... It is because I cannot believe this worlds fanatical interpretations... Therefore until I see this worlds religions live up fully to their beliefs I am no ones soldier... BrokenWordsPoet......... " -- James W. McRight Jr., Ruffin , SC, USA.


They Hate Everybody by Cedric McClester (1)
"Well Cedric... I see you have your finger on the pulse... Once more... I live in the state of SC a state where good old boys take pride in being last to break down walls... When my wife an I go out most people go about their business... And then you have the starers... People with home grown values... Meaning values grown in their home and environment... The stares come from both sides of the curtains... White curtains... Black curtains... Curtains of other races... Curtains of people with same sex preferences... Curtains of all religions... Curtains of different cultures... These people if you ask them... They say... I am not prejudice... And their stares say otherwise... We have to face the fact people see the world in color and if we did not these people would find another reason for their hate... Now I have to tell you I was raised in Mississippi... Another state with a bad reputation... And all of you out there in other states... By all means do not think that South Carolina and Mississippi have a monopoly on hate and racism... I always wanted to change the world... And maybe in a small way I have... In 2008 I voted Obama... And when you see me on the street... If what you see is a white man married to a black woman... You are wrong... I am an American... And the woman on my arm is my wife of 31 years... June 14,2009... Cedric keep on writing... BrokenWordsPoet...... " -- James W. Mcright Jr., Ruffin, SC, USA.


The Best Day by Sinead Murray (13)
"wow thats reelii good so touching and lovely. whos it about XD :P lovee yahhh connahh " -- Connor goodwin.
"Sinead! omg this is so good, i love it. I like all the emotion in it, i like how its personal to you as well! Well done its really really good! evie x" -- Evie .
"oh my wow ! this is a lavely song it made me think of my own life ly leah " -- Leah a-b.
"well if there was a prize for who can put the most emotion into a song you'd win hands down! im not just saying it but honestly this is beautiful! so so lovely, i wish i could write songs! iloveyou TT! x" -- Alice .
"oh wow sinead thats great i love it. so much emotion i thought it was going to expload haha :L see you in school " -- annie .
"thankyou everyone so far for your reviews, connor lol - touching and lovely, well yesss i hope so, Evie thankyou yess it is personal to me! Thanks Leah. Alice well yeh you know what im like for cramming things with emotion, you can write songs! Cheers annie! and its about someone very special to me whos helped me through the worst times in the world!" -- Sinead (writer).
"Sineeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, i love this, its beautiful, its emotional, its lovely, its all things nice, how do you do this? where do you get your ideas from? your so musical , its not fair, i wish i was honestly! this song is just beautiful it really really is! very very good! lovie OS'x" -- Liv.
"MELROSE (sinead) its Layla (laura) this is pretty, you wrote my song, that was good toooo! you're very good, ive given you a comment nowww so i besttt be off naaa :/ 'loveeeuu x" -- LAU'ra.
"this is great, oh wowww, i love it, i knew you were good, but not this good, why dont you be a song writer, lol no joke its beautiful and i know everyones said it but it really is BEA-utifull, Belle, Bonita, Guapo :) see im continental 8-) oh love yaaa x" -- Fretwell.
"Great song sinead :) xxx" -- Alice .
"WOWWWWWW WEEEEE - this honestly is proper good. new york new york" -- Xeni.
"sorry im a little bit of a stalker but i cant stop reading this, its amazing, im desperate to write songs" -- Liv.
"this is cute, but it seems really similar to Taylor Swift's "The Best Day."" -- kayla.


Nasty Boy! by Dream Rinsed (1)
"You sure think a lot of you weeeeeeeeee nnee. Must be hand raised. A weeeeeeeeeee thing right? If you have trash to post you should go to the right venues. We don't want to hear about your weeeeeeeeeeee nnee. Now go some where else to play. Sing your little song to yourself. " -- Just Thinken, Walterboro , SC, USA.


Lets Rewind by Sinead Murray (3)
"SINEADDD! this is the song you wrote for our music! i obv love it cos we sung it! lol you wrote like everyones songs in the class, i love this its so catchy, your so good at singing and writing and ARGHHH! lol love you !" -- Isla.
"oh yes :) i loved it , i hope it sounded good! i didnt write everyones, only 12 people :/ thankyou, you're very good at singing as well though! loveeeyou'ox" -- Sinead (writer).
"Hi, I like your lyrics to this song and used some of them in a song I'm writing...Wanted to get your permission and give you credit! Email me or find me on Facebook if you want. Cheers." -- Michael McGeehan, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA.


Im Dreaming by Sinead Murray (2)
"Very nice. bit soppy some times but all in all its ok !!! haha the bit that says entrance from your mother i dont think any1 would like that lol lyl connorrrr " -- Connor goodwin.
"thankyou connor, however - most love songs are soppy any way :P lol im joking thaks!" -- Sinead (writer).


Goodnight And Goodbye by Ashley Whitedove (1)
"hello, i love this ashley! please have a look at some of mine search sinead murray! love it ! x" -- Sinead .


This Is How The Story Ends by Brandon Gottman (1)
"First line you use the word; I, meaning yourself... Second line the words; you and me, meaning you and your other... Third line the word; you, but this time meaning your other... Forth line; I, yourself. Fifth line; I twice, yourself.. Six line; she, your other... Tell me how on the seventh line you use; she and your... Meaning; she, your other, your, meaning me... How did I get into this thing... The line; But its to late to apologize... I think I heard that line before... This does mean I think you should stop writing... I think you should create your own style... Then through creating learn how to edit... And never leave all the editing to yourself... Let other people read your work... Edit before posting on storymania... Then something may slip through annd I am sure someone will tell you about it... " -- James W. McRight Jr. BrokenWordsPoet...., Ruffin, SC, USA.


Oh So Incredibly Broken by Jennah M Malisiak (1)
"this song is very well written and obviously from the heart. i think someone should sing this and put it on the radio." -- Ashley.


And It Hurts. by Corrina Robertson (2)
"I think this poem or song even though I read it all... I truly wanted to stop before I got half way through... I sure hope you did not write this to someone... If you did you sure need to get off your knees... You made so many words common words... They say the most used common word in poetry is love... It looks to me for this poem you made a few more... I wrote a poem or song... That tell you about how some you may love feels about common words... Please read my posting (The Common Word)and give me your review... I think more people on Storymania should take the time to give fellow authors reviews... I know it hurts... BrokenWordsPoet" -- James W. McRight Jr., Ruffin, SC, USA.
"This is wonderful!!!! search mine plz :)" -- ashley.


There are 10 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.