www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Mom's Song by Jerry Short (1)
"My mother also bought up six of us, when my father died when l was only 13 year old. She did not work and also had faith in the Lord. My mother has also passed away and l write about her in poetry. Mother like yours and mine were "Mothers with hearts of Gold". I would personlly love to write as much poems as l could about my mother. I love reading poems about other peoples mothers especially where one appreciates them." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Beautiful Girl by Fred Hardy (3)
"Fred, first of all, I must thank you for helping me in my previous post...it worked perfectly. This piece is very good and touching. I really like the way the chorus flows and I was wondering if you have music for this...well anyway, take care!" -- Ryan Morales.
"beautiful!!! yes, i really enjoyed this one... it flows really nicely" -- Carla Thomson.
"Wow! Very nice..." -- mattie.


A Song With No Name by Jerry Short (2)
"I love this :) It has a similar feeling to it as garth brooks belleau wood. well done " -- Kymberlie Weir, Glasgow, Scotland.
"That was really beautiful. There were only a couple spots where I lost the flow, but honestly that could be rearranged with the right music. Very sweet and the description is just right. Loved it, thank you." -- Six.


Breaking Down by Celina Lee Mahalidge (2)
"This poem really moved me, It was very good." -- Rae.
"This was very nice. I can only imagine who u wrote this for.....me. haha" -- Dana.


Why Won't You Write Me? by Alyssa B (3)
"My dad is in Iraq and I tell you me and my sister go through the same thing when we dont get a letter from him for a while we worry like crazy. I just cant wait till he comes home! Dad-I love you and I miss you please come home!" -- Justin, Los Angeles, California, USA.
"I miss my dad...He has been gone for three years he calls alot and writes sometimes but I just want to see him...I love my dad so much he is my hero and I just want him to come home and be with me...Im not selfish I know he is a hero to alot of people and they need him there but its just not the same with out him here...He is so brave and I hope one day I can be just like him...I dont want anything to happen to him there...DADDY PLEASE COME HOME SOON I LOVE YOU!" -- Melanie, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
"This one brought tears to my eyes because I think about my father and my fiance whom are both over in Iraq. It sometimes hurts when I walk out to the mailbox and dont find a letter but I know they are busy and I know they love me, and I just want them to be safe and come home to me and my mother soon. I love you daddy! I love you Eric!" -- Holly, Orlando , Florida, USA.


The Jungle by Alyssa B (1)
"Damn...Alyssa you sure know how to write them...I love your work I have read a shit load of stuff its pretty amazing...My favorite one is the Drinking and Driving because its so true people need to recognize what they are doing is wrong. I also like the the one about sponsoring a kid...Im going to try and talk my mom into doing that...I always wanted a little brother or sister! I know they wouldnt really be my little brother or sister but I would still love em' like that! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I WANT TO SEE MORE FROM YOU! YOUR A PRETTY TALENTED WRITER!" -- Jamal, Long Beach, California, USA.


That's Me by Alyssa B (1)
"Very powerful! It brings tears to my eyes to visit the sites and see thousands of missing photos of innocent children who have been abducted by strangers, neighbors, relatives, or even their own parents! I wonder to myself what this world is coming to. But then I get hope when I see something on the news like Ben Ownby and Shawn Hornbeck...It reminds me of way back with the Steven Stayner and Timmy White case...It's cases like that, that give families all over the world hope for their missing children to come home! Keep up the good work, this was extremely powerful and also gives me hope that the world will someday change" -- Tasha, St. Louis, Mo, USA.


Surrender To You by Jayme Lynne Gloria (3)
"Simply wonderful....don't ever stop expressing yourself with your quill (or keyboard). " -- Ramon.
"Give me a chance and I'll prove you wrong. This poem is beautiful as you. " -- Adam de Borja Go, Providence, RI.
"Someone just left me, (Saturday actually). No goodbye, no reason why, I thought every thing was fine. I hear what you are saying, but you need to stop praying. If it was meant to be then he would be there wiping your tears telling you he cares. He isn't though, is he, so pick up and take it easy. It'll be a long time, before you control your mind, but the pain will go away, I don't know when, not soon, not today. So go through this with me and we will see, that they are the one's at loss, and our hearts are all it cost." -- lisa.


Never You And I by Night Raven (1)
"This is the BEST interpretation of how I feel at this exact moment. It deeply hurts! You are right. I was with him for only a month, we had fun, he told me things that made me think it would last forever. THen all of a sudden, no reason, no goodbye, nothing, he was gone. So, I feel the sickness in my stomach and a few tears here and there. I feel alone, used, and rejected. How do we go on when it hurts so bad and we wonder what we did wrong. There will never be an explanation. This is a great poem. Please continue to write more like this. THank you." -- Lisa.


Little Man by Jerry Short (1)
"that is real sweet writing nice things about your father in law. That is real respect. You are a good man and goodness comes from the heart. " -- Sandra, Fin., Holland.


I Don�T Need To Be Forgiven by Cedric McClester (5)
"Yes, I'm sure you're inspired by the Dixie Pigs. One lyric that makes more sense goes like this: "If you can't tell right from wrong, there's no meaning to your song. If you can't see how you're livin', you need more than just forgiven."" -- Richard.
"How 'bout this: If I can't express my view why should I listen to you. Are they pigs for speaking up to a man who's so corrupt, that he's allow thousands to die in order to protect his lie. America came from protest just in case you haven't guessed. I'll take liberty or death what else is there that is left?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"You have a right to express your view just as I have a right to disagree and criticize your point of view. Now the question is, who's right is more important? Yours or mine. If ther're both equal, then stop talking and try listening once in a while. " -- Richard.
"Truth is clear from error" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Hey Richard, I got a friendly message from me to you, kiss my ass prick. All you do is leave horrible reviews that you somehow serves as "constructive criticism" do you know you called a 16 year old's work (mine) horrible? Hmm, I just find it pretty pathetic you have to hide behind your own reviews because you're jealous of other's talent on this site. Grow the hell up because your reviews are not appreciated by me nor anyone else, and stop disuading these people to stop expressing who they are. You contradict yourself constantly, stop being just like every other member of society with a blindfold over their eyes, obviously to you there's black and white, no gray, huh? " -- katherine smith, tampa, florida, usa.


Flow Into The Night by Night Raven (1)
"this would make a lovely song for nora jones. " -- Chloe, Oklahoma City, OK.


Dying Words by Andreas Hedning (1)
"damn... this is really good. would you let me use this for my band?" -- Chad Naquin, Larose, LA, USA.


Desire (What You Think Of Me) by Jake Shrul (1)
"I like it but it doesnt seem like a song good with any rythm maybe a set of poems?" -- Spencer A Morin.


Days Like These by Michael Perry (1)
"i read all the songs you've written and love them all, but i can relate to this one the most. keep it up!" -- Night Raven, U.S.A., East Coast.


' Cause From Now On by Jayme Lynne Gloria (2)
"I am glad you found the strength to move on. Your words are still powerful and beautiful as the morning sun after a storm. I hope you find true happiness with him. " -- Ramon.
"I left a comment on this one before! But anyway, I am wishing this song is meant for me. " -- Adam de Borja Go, Providence, RI.


Can You Imagine by Alyssa B (1)
"My family decided to sponsor a child that lives in Columbia her name is Nina she is so pretty she is eight years old now and we started to sponsor her at 6. It really makes a difference to the child and to the family...Its definitly worth it, to all you people out there read this song and go to those websites to sponsor gets for like an extra 20 dollars a month its so worth it! If more people did that it would really make a difference...They are not conning you there this is the real deal! Just put yourself in these parents shoes and kids put yourself in their shoes and imagine what its like...TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT SPONSOR A KID IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE!" -- Jai, Montgomery, Alabama, USA.


You Have No Idea by Cedric McClester (1)
"excellent song, I began singing it as I was reading...two thumbs up :)" -- katherine smith , tampa , fla , usa.


Winter Time by Andrzej Podlewski (1)
""See the beauty Of paintings of frost Dance all night On lakes of ice" Best lines!! :) P.S. I am madly in love with grey skies!:P" -- Kristine.


Too Bad Happily Ever After Don't Exist No More by Larissa Marie Smith (1)
"Hey Larissa, this is a very good write! I like your emotion in this piece...Keep writing and take care!" -- Ryan Morales.


Through Closed Eyelids by Andreas Hedning (2)
"Hey, Andreas, I liked this poem, it connects to the spiritual quest and I can totally duplicate. I really like the last line. I'm nothing more Than a mind and a machine I'm threw with that Now I'm breathing in between Thanks, George " -- egroeg .
"Keep up the good work this is Sweet.Great job!" -- oddlyfried, USA.


The Angels by Amber L Cross (1)
"Amber, you have a very nice concept and a great use of words!!! Do you have music to this?" -- Ryan Morales.


The 10th Circle Dwellers by Andrzej Podlewski (1)
"I love this..XXX" -- Kriss.


Thanks by Celina Lee Mahalidge (1)
"What a lovely poem written on thanks, and what a wonderful way to put it in writing to express your feelings and sharing. I am sure she is looking down on your and smiling. I am sure she is your Guiden Angle. " -- Amy, Hayes, England.


Ruby Eyes by Lindsay M Stetor (2)
"What on earth????????????????????????????????????" -- twinkle, Auckland, Newzelann.
"i thinks its very good and creative. great lyrics!!" -- cosmo.


Promising Light by Eric Martyr (2)
"wow great writing send that to a publisher.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Thanx Matt i put alot of work into that. I appreciate that u like it soo much. I dont know if i wanna send it to a publisher. Its too important to me :)" -- Eric Martyr.


One More Day by Ryan Morales (2)
"Hey, really liked this!" -- Larissa Marie Smith.
"I think this is pretty good .it feels a little personal to you which makes it hard to work with .I'm just going to put this down the way I hear it and give it flow you can use what you can find in it or trash it ,it's your song and may work as is I'm trying not to mess this up I want to try and say this right I don't want to give up tonight and lose your love a second time I don't know where to go from here and I don't know what to say one more day to see your face one more day, just one more day break your graceful smile shines so bright your lovely eyes glistening tonight your hair flying back in the wind and to hear your voice is like heaven it's not about changes or accusations it's not about all of our frustrations it's about you and me and all our dreams it's about just what you mean to me I don't know where to go from here and I don't know what to say one more day to see your face one more day just one more day your graceful smile shines so bright your lovely eyes glisten tonight your hair flying back in the wind and to hear your voice is like heaven to hear your voice is like heaven " -- fh, canada.


My Heart Of Stone by Jordan Holetzky (2)
"Hey Jordan, I really like your expression (especially in the chorus) nice write!" -- Ryan Morales.
"Ryan, thank you for the review I appreciate it." -- Jordan.


In Heaven Above (Revised) by Ryan Morales (1)
"Wow...that was really good, it was a very sweet song...Good Job" -- Jordan.


How Long Will It Take? by Chad Naquin (2)
"Hey Chad great write! Any music to this yet? It's pretty interesting the way you put in a long bridge. Anyway, take care!" -- Ryan Morales.
"hey, ryan. thanks. yeah, i got music to it." -- chad naquin.


Believe In Miracles by Cedric McClester (1)
"Very encouraging words, well written, especially the last two lines. "No Matter how bad things seem, Or what people say". These things do let some people down in life. Some people wait for miracles to happen, some see miracles and some pray for miracles. I like to read on other peoples miracles therefore l like your poem on this." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


A Name Will Come by T J Rintoull (1)
"We will see if your next song is more song than poetry. For me, (I have matted hair and ocean eyes)"effeminate" is too literary, if you know what I mean. I'm not one to talk, (I'm all over the map with mine), But even Dylan has simplified. Born in '83 you should be writing about driving 8 hours to see a girl and no gas money to get home or something from the back alleys. But I like it, keep up the good work. " -- Patrick Fell, Torrance, Ca, U.S.A.


There are 32 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.