www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Mother Nature (Nothing We Can Do) by Fred Hardy (4)
"How true it is.......Kind of hard to even remember the good ole days, the calm of a farm and the sweetness of cool lemonade on the porch." -- kwilt.
"thanks Kwilt. your right they are hard to remember, and today's youth will never know that kind of calm feeling where everything is right ,thanks for your time and comments have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"nice write fh" -- mattie.
"thanks for your time Mattie ,just a bit of a rant on the demise of our planet .we never really cared" -- fh, canada.


40 Days by Fred Hardy (3)
"Hello, i am the first to read and to comment...I like the dramatic lines, and they ways the feeling flows. Also the comparing of missing the girl Sam and rain, is pretty awesom. I like it! Peace Out and keep those good songs coming!!!" -- Ryuichi Minamino, Bushnell, Fl, USA.
"Wish someone would write a song like this for me...heck I'd settle for a little ditty...nice write fh :)" -- mattie.
"thanks Ryuichi and Mattie ,this song is actually written for a teammate of mine who is in afghanistan he joined the army and has left his long time girlfriend back home while he is over there ,so I tried to use his feelings to write something .I guess it would be better if was my on experience .thanks for your time and comments" -- fh, canada.


Life Judgement by Ryuichi Minamino (3)
"hey Ryuichi like what your trying to get across here I don't know about the part of reaveling a gun ,unless your saying they suspect he has a gun and I'm just a bit confused if not it makes the apperance issue you raise look bad for the kid ,anyhow nice write" -- fh, canada.
"Here how do you like it now? Is it better or what? Plz e-mail me your comments." -- Ryuichi.
"I think it is easier to read but the melody for this will be it 's strenghth I think ,have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


The N-Word by Rapadamus (1)
"i like you rap its great and true" -- Shannon, beacon, N.Y, United States.


You Got A Sexy Walk by Rapadamus (2)
"Cedric. Truly you must realize-- I know you do-- this "song", as most like it, is a pustule on the ass of the world. Oh, I forgot this is what they call "rap", I believe, another word hip-hoppers can't spell. It is spelled C-R-A-P. " -- morte.
"Morte, never confuse Rapadamus with Cedric, the two are diametric opposites. Even you will admit my crap is the shit. Smell me?" -- Cedric McClester.


You Were There by Shannon H Stotz (1)
"This is just as good as the song i just read." -- Amanda, Coventry, USA, CT.


You Call �Em Faggots by Rapadamus (2)
"I don't know why I even bother to read your crap. You really get boring after awhile. Quit looking for causes. Why don't you write about something positive, something good, instead of joining the silly bandwagon of those who admonish anyone who can't see it their way. And if you can't find anything good about this life we live, why not just commit suicide and leave it all. " -- Richard.
"You read my crap because it's interesting and it hits you where you live" -- Rapadamus, New York, NY, United States.


Why Should They? by Cedric McClester (2)
"Just a little advice to you Mr. McCondom or McClester or whatever the hell your real name is; don't quit your day job (if you have one. Prolific? I've never heard anyone apply that term to the creation of shit. " -- Richard.
"My dearest Richard, don't be a dick. Writing is my day job." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Tree In Your Forest by Russell Berwick (2)
"Well she can't the right one for you. Never mind plenty more fish's in the sea. You must be a very nice person to write about some one you love. - my advice when you fid the right one - write a love poem to her and she will really know the deep feeling of your lovely heart. " -- JEAN, rome, Italy.
"Well she can't the right one for you. Never mind plenty more fish's in the sea. You must be a very nice person to write about some one you love. - my advice when you fid the right one - write a love poem to her and she will really know the deep feeling of your lovely heart. " -- JEAN, rome, Italy.


Through These Eyes by Chad Naquin (4)
"Fuckin' Emo..." -- Jak Balshaw.
"wtf is wrong with emo's? mr jak balshaw" -- zacccky, McMinnville, TN, U.S.A.
"sorry for this song. i wasn't feeling too good at the time. it's not what i usually do." -- chad naquin.
"I actually wouldnt mind using these lyrics for a song of mine. I might tweak it, but the credits would go towards you." -- Chris Carpenter.


This Love by Brian C Lebron (2)
"Where do you think she is going?" -- Jessica.
"To Vermont if I have anything to say about it." -- Brian L.


The Ravages Of War by Rapadamus (1)
"Rap on Rapadamus....I see you in ya city, sittin pretty, I know you shinnin dawg!!!!" -- kwilt.


Take My Hand by Brian C Lebron (2)
"I can feel your pain" -- Jessica.
"Yeah but I know that lonely feeling won't last forever cause everyday it gets a little closer." -- Brian L.


Somehow by Deedumz (1)
"My little one, love gone past does not have to turn cruel. The chances of re-kindleing are very slim. My heart breaks alongside of yours." -- gmt4.


She Has A Book To Pitch by Cedric McClester (1)
"i certainly hope you make a living with words, be a waste if not. another really clever piece. don't tell me you don't like long legged, smart blondes though, rich one at that." -- curious.


Shattered Temptation by Jin Ichitaku Natsume (1)
"Oh puh-leeeze! Why inflict this crap on us? Just keep it to yourself. " -- morte.


Our Redemption Day by Layne (1)
"This was awesome...would have changed some things to make the flow easier" -- mattie.


Now That Zarqawi�S Dead by Cedric McClester (1)
"you did a really good job on that!" -- Jessica.


My Something by Alia Harold (1)
"Thanks a lot, dude :)" -- Diggo, KHVMvm, value, MVrezs.


My Funeral by Josh Alderman (1)
"Excellent work. " -- Buxton.


Must Be Something by Brian C Lebron (2)
"that must be some special girl you got there!" -- Jessica.
"She sure is,one of a kind!!!!" -- Brian L.


I by Brian C Lebron (2)
"very interesting, Brian. I like the lines: "I'm making my way back towards". The title called my attention, even though it was hard to click on the letter I - haha. Big hug from Brazil (Yeah, I'm back to Brazil for now)," -- Dri.
"Hey thanx Dri,hope all is well for you down there.I'm glad you enjoyed the read,thanx again." -- Brian L.


I Don't Wanna Fuck by Alia Harold (2)
"YYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" -- kwilt.
"Gil, what is so specail about yea pussy. You should keep our legs cross and your mouth shut and keep your priviate life PRIVATE>" -- sally, Neatherland, Holland.


Hot Baby by Yessayana Hartfield (1)
"Shulda put an "erotic" on this, a bit over the top for me...but I reckon it's for someone else anyway " -- needful.


Hard To Ignore by Cedric McClester (1)
"you're just beating the hell out of this poor, rich girl. too bad she's not as nice a lady as Julianne Malveaux huh? i have to admit though, i do get a chuckle reading your work." -- curious.


Guys by Cedric McClester (1)
"That was pretty good and so true." -- me.


Ever And Ever by R Bennett Okerstrom (3)
"Interesting! Heavy guitar and deep baseline definitely work well with this and it's the kind of music I like best. You are the master of immortality on this site. Good to see you here again. I enjoyed this. Thanks!" -- JM.
"I love this piece. I am looking for someone to put music to it as we speak." -- R. Bennett.
"Interesting song with the vampire tone to it. The heavier the better I think. Rock on!" -- Steven, San Diego, CA.


Double Life by Jennifer Shelby And Brittany Sillinger And McCormick (1)
"These girls are my cousins.They are like 6-9.I think this is vary good for girls this age. I was really impressed my my cousin. She could of done better on the last part. Jenn,Britt,Shelby, I AM PROUD OF U!!!!! Your cousin NICK!" -- Nickolas, Muncie, USA, Indiana.


Crashing Down by Nicole Morris (1)
"Pretty good Nicole :)" -- mattie.


Coulter�S Cauldron by Cedric McClester (2)
"i have to admit your stuff is almost always quite funny and good but speaking of being mean - anorexic trollop, my, my. nice though that you have strong convictions, without extemes nothing would ever get accopmlished." -- curious.
"Now isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. There are no more "mean spirited," nasty talking people then those on the left like Bill Mawr, Al Franken, Whoopie Goldberg, to mention only a few. Like typical liberals, when someone fires back at them, they begin to whine. Most liberals are fools and cowards. History has given us a passing parade of them from Neville Chamberlain to Jimmy Carter. " -- Richard.


Can�T by Cedric McClester (1)
"can't think of anything but high praise for this one." -- curious.


Behind The Door by Chad Naquin (2)
"oops... in the chorus where it says "she left me stand" just imagine it saying "standing." i hate typos." -- chad naquin.
"go to title: Somewhat Valuable Insights And Thoughtful Commentaries On The Usefulness Of Life " -- morte.


All In by Smuckers (2)
"i'd say you passed the test, this was cool though the gum-ball pride left me wondering. nice job." -- curious.
"Thanks much...dunno why I phrased gum-ball pride - thought it made a point of it sounding cheap and worthless...appreciate the feedback! Cheers" -- Smuckers.


All Hail The Heartbreaker by Nicole Morris (2)
"Great tune that rocked.. " -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"AWWWW, I felt like this once.....Good luck to you, you might have a broken heart but at least you have talent" -- kwilt.


A Girl Without A Face by Shannon H Stotz (2)
"Great job girl!! Laters Matthew Mark@ Hey all read her stuff it Rocks!!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"wow, that was touching, that was really good." -- Jordan.


There are 35 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.