www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

This Is Home by Fred Hardy (6)
"This one felt very comforting, must be a good feeling to have your roots so deeply dug in" -- kwilt.
"thanks for taking the time to read and comment,this is still a work in progress but it is nice to know where home is." -- fh, canada.
"nice tribute to the land up north, could sense the pride, way to go." -- curious.
"thanks Curios for your time , as canadians we often get label as layed back and lack passion and patriotism ,until our hockey team loses at the olympics and now were all bitter. most people I know are proud and to be canadian and are very proud of our land ,thanks again and have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"great song I love it. my favorite line is "I've seen the light, of the morning rise. All across this beautiful country side." It's good to know you're proud of where you came from." -- chad naquin.
"Thanks Chad ,I think we all have a connection to where were from and sometimes it just takes some time to figure it out " -- fh, canada.


On A Night Like This by Fred Hardy (6)
"nice story/song, left out an 'of' in the first line of the chorus (damn, that's nitpicking isn't it)" -- curious.
"thanks for taking the time to read and comment ,have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"Real classy tune man" -- kwilt.
"thanks for taking the time to comment ,still working on some changes to this thanks again" -- fh, canada.
"I love it.........." -- Dri.
"thanks Dri for the nice comment ,have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


Dreaming (Alt) by Fred Hardy (3)
"nice song, nice message, liked the stanza before the break especially." -- curious.
""I stepped outside, tried to touch the sky but the magic had disappeared", truely heartbreaking" -- kwilt.
"thanks Curios and Kwilt for checking this out appreciate your time and comments . have agreat day" -- fh, canada.


The Next Real Thing by Fred Hardy (4)
"cool song" -- curious.
"thanks for taking a look ,appreciate it .have a great day" -- fh, canada.
"awesome. just brilliant work." -- chad naquin.
"Thanks Chad" -- fh, canada.


Sam Don't You Cry by Fred Hardy (10)
"Hey Fred! I like the raw emotion in this song. Is this song about you?" -- Mitch.
"hey mitch thanks for taking the time to look at this,how's school hope everything is going well for you ,are you still writing? the song is inspired by a friend I play hockey with ,he has just been told he's going to be going to Afganastan in 8 weeks, again thanks for dropping in have a great day" -- fh, canada.
"fh...loved this. not sure why, doesn't matter why" -- mattie.
"thanks for checking this out Mattie,kind of a sad one with some real life behind it.thanks for the kind words have a great evening." -- fh, canada.
"Loved this one! So much emotion and so evocative, a lovely piece!!" -- Briony Carvalho.
"liked this a lot, full of emotion and feelings, cool." -- curious.
"Really nice!!!" -- kwilt.
"thanks Curios, Kwilt and Briony I appreciate the kind words " -- fh, canada.
"this was definetly worth my time" -- chad naquin.
"thanks for the kind words Chad ,I really appreciate it,have a great day" -- fh, canada.


Forgiveness (Song) by Fred Hardy (5)
"cool song, love or addiction or both maybe." -- curious.
"thanks for reading and commenting ,not a nice topic ,I need to do some more editing on this .I'll try to make it clearer I think it's a bit confusing. thanks again" -- fh, canada.
"Fred, I don't know if you ment it to or not but while I was reading, I was kind of jamming out because the rythm of this song was very much like Bob Dylan. I'd like to see if I'm close. I apologize if I'm not" -- kwilt.
"Thanks for commenting on this Kwilt if there is any similarity to Bob Dylan it is accidental as I know very little of Dylan stuff ,not much of a fan and have never listened knowingly to any of his music even knocking on heavens door I remember as a GnR tune ,but thanks for the comparison I do understand he was a tremendous writer.thanks again and have a great evening." -- fh, canada.
"Wow, that's a huge surprise....I really thought I nailed it Must have just been a case of when you have the radio on, with the tv on mute and everyone talking looks like they are the ones who are singing. Sorry about that....Dylan is in fact a lyrical genius, in my opinion, anyway" -- kwilt.


Conspiracy Theory by Cedric McClester (6)
"Move to China or someplace where you are not allowed to post crap like this....if your not happy." -- China Man.
"u pose some interesting thoughts here and while some of what u say is true i personally don't think it's all that bad. it's a mean world out there and while it's a slippery slope letting gov't have a bit more rights it's also somewhat necessary. but enough of the preaching, it's a clever, well crafted poem and that's the important thing isn't it?" -- curious.
"The important thing is that I express myself while I am still able. Who knows when I might be disappeared." -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY.
"Cedric, A sure fire way to improve the culture in this country is to have people like you begin to disappear. Trust me, the pendulum will swing back once again and this will happen. And that's no conspiracy, that's a fact. " -- Lester.
"Lester, today it might be me, but tomorrow it will certainly be you. Be careful of what you wish for, it just might come true. I thought America was the home of the brave, land of the true. Somebody lied to me and you!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"You continue to push the "he lied button," just because the liberal media keeps telling you. There is no evidence that the man lied. He relied on information that was ultimately proven to be weak and inaccurate. This does not mean he lied. So it's really about time YOU get over it. The only president who was proven guilty of lying was Bill Clinton, the amoral hero of all of you low-life left wing freaks who think they know what this country's all about. " -- Richard.


The Indictment by Cedric McClester (1)
"wow, ur really bitter but hey, it's a free country contrary to what some think. but really, this is quite nasty but good red meat to those living in the 'it was stolen' world." -- curious.


Get Over It by Cedric McClester (2)
"First of all, you should change your bio from "prolific" poet to illiterate moron - the word is "dissent" not descent. This nation was not founded on dissent but upon faith in God and a belief in human behavior. Those who worship dissent, like you, usually have great difficulty in finding anything to like, including themselves. Dissent for the sake of dissent is meaningless just as change for the mere novelty of itself is senseless. Fools like you have been whining and dissenting for ages because you don't have a positive thought or an understanding of what real goodness is. You should be singing that old Groucho Marx song, which goes something like, "Whatever they're for, I'm against it." " -- Richard.
"Thank you so much for the spelling lesson, "dissent as opposed to descent. You note the change i've made. I am so pleased that my work moved you to write. My aim is to provoke thought and dialogue. Incidently, I worship Allah!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, 10029.


Any Nigga by Rapadamus (2)
"Kill your brothers, Fuck your mothers, Sell your sister's ass, Who says you got no class?" -- Lester.
"Yo' momma!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


I Die Again by Jonathon Brannon (2)
"dude, this song is pretty cool. you should check out my songs. just look under my name." -- chad naquin.
"dude, someone erased my songs! and more importantly, they erased shaye's song! i didn't write these on paper, this was the only resource with the songs. do you know how this could've happened? " -- chad naquin.


Prison Isn�T (A Rite Of Passage) by Rapadamus (1)
"I liked it a lot, I can see you have a lot to say on this issue. I appreciate music that isn't about the same old shit... love, my baby left me, blah blah blah... this has true messages and actually can touch people as opposed to leading their minds to mush. Good writing. Do you rap to these yourself?" -- Zi Led.


Gone Away by Chad Naquin (10)
"its pretty awesome. you could be a famous songwriter someday." -- david, ., ., ..
"i love it." -- jennifer, larose, louisiana, usa.
"Dude I dont know what you skared about how you supposed to become famous if you dont let people like me see it. oh another thing let it be rock not rap" -- Dustin Danos, Larose, Louisiana, USA.
"this song is so kool.u iz gonna b famous" -- k, england.
"my name is aarnosdteryesrjwyjyakjrwkjwrkkwytkjwryjkrykjryjrwjrwywruwrury" -- aaron suhgckjkggjdgjd,kkghjkghkdghkghdk.
"i do the cha-cha like a sissy girl I like-a do the cha-cha my tiny little ni" -- 666 man.
"my tiny little nipples went to france" -- 666 man.
"My tiny little nipples flew to France. I named my nipples Jack and Daxter." -- 666 man, Hell.
"Good...not great.You repeat phrases too much." -- AL-EX.
"I've only been writing music for about a year, but thanks for the reviews they helped me alot i guessed i was leaving out the bridge of my songs (why they were short)i like your songs alot there really good which i would leave reviews for all of them but you have alot of songs. how long have u been writing?" -- Andrew.


You Hurt Me by Rainmaker (2)
"really like this except the last word in the 4th line, knows? just seems so forced or i missed something. a shame since the rest is so good. sorry about that, just my opinion." -- curious.
"I don't understand "Let us be free, let us fall?" Needs more feeling. I don't know much about poetry though, so who knows?" -- kwilt.


Who You Gonna Follow (Holla) by Cedric McClester (1)
"This song is very well expressed, just like "A day late". You really CAN write good lyrics." -- Chris.


When Praises Are Sent Up To Heaven by Cedric McClester (1)
"Beautifully written, But not too sure about the lst verse-"But what about the times, when things are going bad,and you start to feel abandoned, and begin to get real bad. I personally think that when one gets to feel like this, maybe its a way to get people to remember God. I so like all of your poem." -- Amy, London, UK.


When I Get Sad And Blue by Kendall Wilt (5)
"really like this, and what are u planning on doing." -- curious.
"Left it open.... It's like an obscure disco song" -- kendall.
"Yes i definatly agree that u left it open mate, Peace. " -- Hugh.
"Wondered where it was going. Still wondering! (Also thought of, 'take a walk on the wild side'!)" -- Peter.
"Not at all like the wild side. The actual song is dark love with organs and a steady trance beat" -- kwilt.


What My Succubus Did For Me by Kendall Wilt (8)
"intersting write Kendal ,hope this lovely girl is only fictional ." -- fh, canada.
"It's about a woman who killed her husband for his money, ran off with another guy and the dudes ghost stuck around to make sure her new life made her commit suicide, yeah purely fictional my friend. I hope you were headbanging" -- kwilt.
"dude, this song was straight metal like you said. i like the fact that you curse a lot. your just a wus if you don't curse. i'm too young though so i post my non-death related songs. or at least i try lol." -- chad naquin.
"Yeah your right kid, you are a wus if you don't cus. I used to beat a wus's ass. I'm a changed man now though. Now run along, you shouldn't be looking at deathmetal songs" -- kwilt.
"Hold up! I shouldn't be looking at death metal songs? I write some death metal songs. and don't call me "kid". i'm not a little kid. when i said im too young to post cussing songs i didn't mean that young. i meant im not 18-over. so you can suck my..." -- chad naquin.
"Are you sure you should be saying this kind of shit to a man who's probably five times your size. How about I'll wait a few years until your of age and I'll go back to my old ways. Then you go right ahead and tell me to suck your dick. After I wup some ass (you and whatever friends you bring), I have you beg for mercy by having your girlfriend and your friends girlfriends choke on my cock. Now fucking run along kid before you piss me off" -- kwilt.
"hey kendall, i'm sorry alright? i was going through a bad time with an ex. hope you accept my apologies." -- chad naquin.
"chad.....you are the bigger man, my friend" -- kwilt.


The Best Song Ever by Marcus Lochricho (5)
"uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm..... marcus, why do you blurt it out to everyone? you retard, you're supposed to like hot girls in mini-skirts and sh!t like that" -- chad naquin, Larose, Louisiana, USA.
"you fucking homosexual. you fucked up lunatic. fucking Nazi. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you " -- fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, Springfield, New York, USA.
"Dude you a fuckin fag man I know who you are and dude if you come next to me i punch you in the f***in face man keep your potted meat in your pants" -- Dustin Danos, Larose, Louisiana, USA.
"tell him Dus. lol. " -- chad naquin, Larose, Louisiana, USA.
"I'M A FAGGOT I WANT TO SUCK MY OWN COCK " -- MARCUS.


Sun Smiles On Morning by Buxton (1)
"awe.. it's so sweet... i liked this one, it makes me smile..." -- Carla Thomson.


Running Out Of Time by Jonathon Brannon (2)
"like this, good luck with ur quest." -- curious.
"looks like you took that chance to dance, and from here looks like your gonna be in the sky for a while damn guy keep it up!" -- de, ca, us.


Romantic Kamakazi by Matt R Kellaher (1)
"Inspiring" -- kwilt.


Open Arms by Nicholas T Olson (1)
"Great Stuff!!!" -- kwilt.


No Shit Dick by Rapadamus (2)
"Hi, again, l loved reading this - good work." -- Amy, Hayes, E.
"I would rather go hunting with Dick than go on a car ride with Ted Kennedy." -- the truth.


Na by Alice W-M (1)
"i liked it... it makes sence, and my friend is going through something almost exactly like this... yes keep on writing it's good... i don't mind the swearing it goes good with what you wrote.. well, peace out" -- Carla Thomson.


Myspace by Sasu (2)
"Good ole cyberlove gone bad. Still laughing" -- kwilt.
"Congratulations on a great web site. I am a new computer user and finding you was like coming home. Continued success. Moisha Breit." -- Moisha Breit.


Mascara Tears by Katelyn Berry (2)
"Sounds like a heavy metal song....Rock on" -- kendall.
"nicely done, i think the repeating works well." -- curious.


Just Get Back In The Casket And We'll Begin This Eulogy by Brandon Colcleasure (1)
"This one is about me... I'm crying right now... Great work.." -- Ashes, Belt, Montana, USA.


Human by Matt R Kellaher (1)
"This was good metal. Great ballad, Rock on" -- kendall.


Hi My Name Is Barbara Sagula Me And My Friends Sanjana,Providence,Tabitha, And Conisha Are 10 Years Old And We Want To Publish Our Song Because We Made A Band Acctully We Are Like The Cheetah Girls And U Can Vist Our Site Www.Anglegirlsband.Blogspot.Com Thank U We Really Want To Become Famous With Our Songs, Thank U So Much We Already Wrote 6 This Is Our First On We Ever Wrote: by B C S Sagula (3)
"it sucks fucking cock fuck fuck fuck fuck bitch ass nigga fucker" -- cheetah girls, ..., ..., ...
"this song was so retarded i farted. but it came from my mouth instead of my butt. i hate you mother******s!" -- a person.
"ignore the above two comments if youv are 10 years old, keep up the good work and l hope you become famous someday and the other two comments swollow theri harse words back in their mouths. Good luck in the future. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Go On Without Me. by Sasu (1)
"A mouth that never feeds will never taste anything at all" -- kwilt.


Fuck The Faggots by Rapadamus (1)
"i don't have too much of a problem with the fags but it still makes for a great song." -- chad naquin.


Dem Thugs �N Gangstas by Rapadamus (2)
"nice work. you gotta beat for it?" -- chad naquin.
"No Chad, do you?" -- Rapadamus, New York, NY, USA.


Dead Roses by Kendall Wilt (3)
"what a cool kiss off, laughed out loud at this one." -- curious.
"I wrote the first part of this awile back, crying. I thought it would be best to finish it up with a half true crooked smile, though. Thank you Curious. " -- kwilt.
"Hi Kendall, like Curious I laughed a little but also felt like crying a bit. Love the simplistic look on the practicalities of a relationship breaking up. Poor cats...and no mention of barbecuing them Curious" -- Briony.


Cowboys Who Love Cowboys by Cedric McClester (1)
"nice write,had some real good lines in here and a great hook ,good luck with it." -- fh, canada.


Can't You Hear Me? by Just Another Kid (4)
"this for me was heart wrenching. but i liked it. well written" -- Sarah-Louise.
"it's a great song. it doesn't have a chorus but the song is still great." -- chad naquin.
"I really like this song. It's sad - but i like the words you used. I wish i could write something as good as this. It gets me thinking..." -- Jess.
"all i can say is wow... i liked it and i can relate to it..." -- Carla Thomson.


Can You Say Hypocrit? by Cedric McClester (3)
"well he could ask for some head from a young intern I guess that would be ok." -- Head Fred.
"stole elections, still on that, get over it, it's history. your work is intesting and it seems u are a believer but a bit too left leaning for me. if u think the dems are any better than republicans i think ur missing the boat, they're all rascals but at least the right isn't afraid to say what they're for, unlike the left. good poem none the less." -- curious.
"Cedric, You've really got a hate problem with this guy Bush. You can only beat this theme to death just so much. You're not solving the problem, you're just adding to it. People like you make a career out of tearing things down but you're nowhere to be found when it's time to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. " -- Richard.


Bang Bang by Rapadamus (2)
"WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS HORSESHIT YOU'VE WRITTEN. NOT ALL OF THEM WERE BAD BUT THERES SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF HORSESHIT GOING INTO SOME OF THESE" -- PISSED OFF, Phucket, Thailand.
"Phucket Thailand, u my man, but your critique I don't understand. My horseshit tends to flow, but it don't stink, as you well know. Enough now I'm gonna go." -- Rapadamus, New York, NY, USA.


A Day Late... by Cedric McClester (1)
"This blues style song is great. All the lyrics are worked out carefully. It could easily be published." -- Chris.


There are 39 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.