www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Short Stories - Reviews




Short Stories Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Qz by Michael Potter (1)
"This story was amazing; I was so absorbed in it. it teaches me a life lesson, that we must appreciate the world around us, and make peace with each other for we are one of the same and not as different as we want to make ourselves." -- Jahri, Jamaica.


The Clock by Bernadette (Some Call Me (1)
"Hey! Why does no one review? I reckon this story didn't go anywhere...NOT! It is okay, and if it was more descriptive, it might've been better. Hey! I'm being honest here! Keep writing. You'll get there." -- BernayG.


Windows by Dennis Coleman (1)
"I think that this story is excellent! However, I can say definitively that Deborah Coleman is not the author, and I am. " -- Dennis Coleman, pottstown, Pa, USA.


Why Won't He Bless Me? by Paul D Deleon (2)
"MY we have a new star!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"There's nothing wrong with your thinking process. Very appropriate no matter what time of the year. I suggest you trash this obsession with video games and work on improving your writing technique. You will get more satisfaction out of putting your thoughts and feelings in writing than wasting valuable time playing games. If you love your children as much as you say, you'll also keep them away from video games. If you stop to think about it, there is no redeeming value to be derived from playing these games. The only thing one accomplishes by playing these games is to temporally escape the real world. You have four good reasons to stay in the real world. " -- RICHARD.


Where Is My Dad? by Neil Southern (2)
"well written- it hits close to home with me. I lost my dad a few years ago." -- gino russo.
"I don't know what hits one first, to lose a parent when one is a just a child when or when one loses a parent when one has spend a life full of happiness with them....even though one is left with a hole in ones heart....All parent always want their children to be happy...We can only find peace in our heart when we understand God's will, and that everyones bed is made in Heaven...Heaven is a beautiful place and we can only be happy for them...even though they did not wish to leave behind the ones that that so loved..." -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex.


The Sun by Jessi (1)
"Who says it will end. But I really lik ethis poem, it is very deep and grabs the reader's attention to the very end." -- Jahri, Jamaica.


The Little Fisherman by Riot (1)
"This story can teach us that adults or adolscence can manipulate kids into doing things that other adults or adolscence would deem inappropriate. IT can teach us that the reason kids do wrong things is because of the factors around them that influence them to do it. I liked it." -- Jahri, Jamaica.


The Kent State Tragedy- Its Impact On Me by Greg Dinunzio (1)
"Are you deleting reviews of your posting?" -- Just Curious.


The Books Cover Was Wrong. (Part 1:Introduction) by Jessi (2)
"your opening line seems a little confusing....I would try to be consistent..."ever heard the saying" and people say it all the time instead of do it all the time. You have the making of a good story here, but you have use your writing skills to fully develop your story. Just don't tell the reader about Birdie...show the read. Use your skills as a writer." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"School days are the best days, so l did enjoy this peice and hope to read the next soon....Your title made me smile as l have also written a poem based on, 'Don't Judge me by the booke via its cover". It is about a birdy and a different twist to it- feel free to read it, if you have time." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


The Beginning Of The End by Donna Carmona (1)
"This story was a very touching one. I�m 17 and I�ll use this as a life lesson. My mother abandoned me in Jamaica when I was 14, she is living in New York, and I swear everyday that I hate her, whether she has mental problems or not. But now I�ve learnt a lesson, I hope it stays with me for long, appreciate everything around you, while it is there, because if you don�t, and you loose it, that�s when you really start appreciating the things around you. " -- Jahri.


Pooh On Meditation by Michael Potter (1)
"Pooh pah that! Tut! that's a part of life." -- Duke Sekhon.


Now Who Does This Remind You Of? by Me (1)
"Ha ha ha go get im girl. like the bear-bare typo to get at him the big head" -- Mike.


Night�S Predator by Jessi (2)
"THis makes it all worthwhile thanks for sharing!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"good reading. please feel free to check out my story ''I will kill you''. I think you will literally ''suck it up.''" -- doc byron, bloodsurf, transylvania.


Next Generation by Christopher Evans (2)
"very funny" -- stacy.
"Extremely creative. Original! Entertaining-- you will laugh" -- L Savage.


My Wife And The Invisible People by Greg Dinunzio (1)
"At least she's your ex and not still living with you. I have a suspicious nature about the imagination of anyone who has to sit down to urinate. " -- Richard.


Goaland Fantasy by Michael Potter (1)
"The story was kind of trippy. More detail would get rid of confusion, but if you can make a good plot out that fanatsy then your going in the right direction." -- Majen, PA.


Eternal Heartache by Wanderer Bass (1)
"Just wanted to leave a note and say I enjoyed your little story about your grandfather living on despite passing away. I feel the same about mine. Take care." -- Jeffrey Pillow.


Easter Monday by Neil Southern (1)
"Wow! What an experience. Really wakes you up to have that sort. Your writing is interesting. I'll keep reading. Good luck." -- randall barfield.


A Summer Day by Corey Moon (2)
"I love it" -- Melyssa.
"Writing about death and religion are difficult topics when placed hand in hand. When death occurs, or when someone loses something they cherish, that is when true faith is tested. I applaud the way you concluded this story. You didn't tell the reader how the son felt in the end; you left the reader to decide how he handled his mother�s death. " -- Jalah Reid.


A Curious Life by Jessi (1)
"Awesome. Totally awesome.. Great story.. so exciting" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


How A Teenager Advoided A Pervert by Amarjit Bhambra (4)
"This sounds like a true story, did this really happen to you? I know you mean well, but I don't think your giving out a good message. There is no way in this world I would have got in this man's car not matter if it was rain or storm. You took that risk that could have cost you your life. No matter how clever you think you were, at the end he could have had the last laugh. What if he didn't believe you that you were going to see him tomorrow, he could have had his way with you and left you to rot in the rain. What would you have done? You would have been too shamed and scared to tell anyone and he would have got away with it scot free. No way should you encourage people to think clever, it's best to be safe than sorry. So just walk away!" -- Angela.
"Dear Angela, Thanks for reading. A lot of teenagers are not aware of dangers out there, no matter what their parents tell them. In my story thinking clever was the only alternative it is better than anything that the charactor had on his mind. I think that having one above the crafty Pevert is better than anything should one find themselves in this situation. In my story getting in the car (it still happen to this day) no matter how much you tell youngester that it is wrong. I agree with you regarding "shamed and scared to tell anyone" There are lots and lots of people who are abused and are shamed to tell anyone and it ruins their lives. My story is not to encourange youngesters to do this - things like this kind of situation do happen even today. Perhaps l could have wrote about one getting into the car and fully abused or murdered!. If one did think it was safe to get in a car the only alternative would be to think clever. Please don't think that via writing this story that l am encouraging people to think clever. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"The chick in this story got lucky. If this guy has been stalking her he wouldn't have waited. He would have had his way right then and there. And he wouldn't have stopped after she got on the bus, he would have kept harassing her find out where she lives perhaps and so many other horrible things. It was a good story just needs to be a little more realistic." -- Jordan.
"Dear Jordan, thanks for reading and your comments - my story is also to show the readers that this man did not get on with his wife hence the reason as to why he behaved in such a way, his attention turns to a young girl - trying to escape from his personal problems? - Such behaviour makes one think about the thing that Jack the Ripper did. I wish l was a good writter to make my story realistic - any how, I'am glad you enjoyed it." -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex.


Unrequited Love by Kimball (2)
"Wow. This piece is so strong and it actually made my heart race. The way that the story is told, makes it seem that she killed herself. Very well written." -- Becky , Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
"dude i love it just the type of twist you've always put into your work. " -- melissa, St. Louis, missouri, USA.


This Is It! by Neil Southern (2)
"Bravo!This Is Nice.I Smiled when I read that." -- oddlyfried, USA.
"Wow. Very amusing and descriptive. I will recommend my friends and their friends to read this story...Keep writing!!" -- Bernay.


The One Or �We Thank God For Second Chances, But Who Do We Beg For A Third?� by Anslem B Gentle (2)
"Loved it. I really enjoyed how the story unfolded and the bittersweet ending but I do believe in 3rd chances." -- kate kerrison.
"witty, enjoyable read. " -- ann gordon.


The First Valentine by Anslem B Gentle (1)
"looking for a short story" -- aiza, laspinas, phillippines.


Sunday School by Buxton (1)
"Now that's one heck of a sunday school class. I truly enjoyed this story. I found myself easily engrossed in it. The usage of religion and sex is timeless...from King David to Jim Bakker. I loved the frist person viewpoint. It left you wondering what the other characters were thinking...a nice twist on the story. Well done, Buxton." -- e. rocco caldwell.


Pressure by Iam Noone (1)
"Teenagers across the globe face these things alot." -- Jahri, Jamaica.


Poor Daddy by Randall Barfield (3)


Littlefish.Comchat by Richard W McLin (2)
"I had to laugh because it was something I heard on news Where a man though he meet a little six year for sex and turned out to FBI man. Also it reminded me Jennie and Dannie even tho both phycial adults." -- Jeanette.
"Ha ha reminds me of romper room. where they had those cups ya walk on.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


I Had A Dream Last Night by Neil Southern (4)
"Wow...I was kinda lost there..." -- Jordan.
"i love dis fuckin story people gopt me fucked up@@@!!!" -- jessice, louisville, k.y..
"Thanks Jordan Thanks(I think) Jessice appreciate your time" -- Neil.
""Who am I", You are one before God. God Created you. When one doesn't realize God, the mind gets confused." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Chocolate Fetish by Iniquity Asylum (1)
"Is there a part 2! 'coz i really want to read a part 2. in case you can't tell, i liked the story. it was good besides the spelling mistake i picked up on. still good though! Keep writing!! Better rating with part 2!!" -- lucy.


A Walk In The Dark by Steve Drost (2)
"wow this sound like it could become something so creepy. that feeling like you sit on edge of your seat." -- Bug off.
"Oh my gosh that was soo scary! I mean just the thought of what could happen next...wow sends chills down my spine. But I can relate to this story about being freaked out like that and my luck if I did go far in the woods at night something would get me...I think you should write something that tells what happens..." -- Jordan.


There are 32 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.