www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Be My Valentine by Green Emerald (2)
"Such a beautiful heartfelt poem. It doesn't matter if they buy you gifts as long as they make you feel like the only one that matters, I am so jealous that you have someone that insires you so. Was a joy to read!" -- Tamsin Butler.
"Thank you for taking the time out to read my poem Tamsin. Your right, material things don't express one's love for someone, it's in the kind things they do and say for the one they love. That is why I wrote this poem for my husband who is kind and gentle. He never misses a gift on Valentines, my Birthday or Xmas. We both know the love is there even if he did or didn't buy me anything. You will find that someone one day & when you do I hope he treats you like a Queen, like I get treated everyday. Thank you" -- Green Emerald.


Footprints In The Sand: A Poem For Jeremiah by Jeffrey Pillow (2)
"This is very moving. You clearly loved this guy and the writing is such that I felt I loved him. Fantastic." -- Neil, UK.
"i been trying to get in touch with you for a while, email me or something man, been wondering what you were up to!" -- Lewis.


A Visit To The Planetarium by Colin Baker (2)
"I hope you took your daughters along with you,- a visit to the Planetarium is a must! I loved your poem..." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"Amy thank you very much...And yes, on more than one occasion my children have visited one or other planetarium. Colin" -- Colin Baker.


Pray To Be Connected by Amarjit Bhambra (2)
"If only it were that simple. A lot of dispicable acts have been committed while chanting His name. " -- Richard.
"Hi Richard, Thanks for reading. I believe that when acts are committed whilst chanting his name - would be the works of a Devil or the devil distracting. I myself am a Sikh, I have been bought up via chanting the name of the Lord." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


...First Kiss... by Luis Felipe Moura (2)
"Sweet" -- Fy..
"Wonderfully evocative and it captures the mood perfectly. It reminds me of my first kiss. The poem moves me in its nostalgic accuracy of the feelings I had at the time. Bravo !" -- Harvey Kennett.


Would You, Could You, Will You, Can You? by Tamsin Butler (3)
"Lovely words. very heartfelt. we always hope that the man we meet at the start of the relationship will do all the things we hope they will as they say in the forthcoming attractions. Love, support and let you be yourself with but sometimes they don't always live up to the advertisment. But, even if that is the case and we find ourselves alone and lonely, there will always be another advert later on to make us hope this is the one. Never give up and always look on the bright side of live. one womans trash is another womans treasure " -- Christina, Alnmouth.
"Lovley poem. Alot of deep thoughts and words there. I'm glad you use poetry as a way to fill the missing gap. Keep writing. Men don't always have what it takes to make a woman happy. Enjoy this time to yourself. You never know when a stranger will come along and take away everything, your heart, your thoughts and your time!" -- Green Emerald.
"Really sweet and honest. The first three verses are very touching and true. I'm not sure the final verse quite works. I can see what you're doing and saying, I think that's the only area that needs a little tweak! Great stuff yet again Tamsin! There are good guys out there for you sweetheart; he'll come!" -- Peter Halpin, London, UK.


When The Day Began by Lewis Tedesco (2)
"That was as if you invaded my dreams. I loved it word for word. Never stop writing. Once you stop for a long while it becomes hard to find inspiration later. Believe me I know. Again I loved it as I love you." -- trisha, chase city , VA, usa.
"Enjoyed it even more the second time. Keep on writing. Still waiting for the "This is Lewis" book to come out." -- Jeffrey Pillow, Phenix, VA.


Valentine's Pah! by Princess Tam Tam (2)
"I hear ya! Valentines day is far to commercial and even tho I have the love of my life, we know what we mean to each other with out having to spend a foutune. we tell each other we love each other everyday. Why limit I love you to one day a year. He always sends me a card and that is what I really value. " -- kate kerrison.
"ooh and I was gonna send u an ickle fluffy puppy with a rose in its mouth and a box of 99p chocolates which are all white and scabby. I agree, love is 365 and isn't made in China! Happy not Valentine's day Princess Tam Tam!" -- B.


Time Is Flying by Iam Noone (1)
"No, no, no Iam. You should never put stuff out like this. Just awful. PLease learn to write. This sort of junk just pollutes this site with diary-like drivel. Please keep it to yourself. " -- morte.


The Lecture by Michael Potter (1)
"That's usually what happens. We can listen to the talk and be inspired. We can even replay their talk. But noone can walk the walk for us. We must do it ourselves. " -- Richard.


The Girl On The Bicycle by Kate Kerrison (2)
"Great job loved this description. That so is true.. ha " -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"I loved the image I got from this. Very cute." -- Riot.


The Future by Alyssa B (1)
"I like that alot,mostly because its true.Keep up the good work" -- oddlyfried.


The Chinese Medicine Shop by Colin Baker (5)
"I suppose one have to look at our pockets too before you go in. NSH is free. personally, l have a hand full of problems but l cannot afford to go in. that's my opionion l don't know about the rest of the world. " -- Sam, Halifax, Leeds.
"You'll find these shops in Europe and the U.S. but not in China. This doesn't necessarily mean they're healthier, it probably means we westerners are more gullible. " -- Richard.
"Richard, My point exactly....Such medical provision is offered I believe, first and foremost as a route to profit. My tongue-in-cheek conclusion has little to do with reality I feel, and more to do with an ever wiser British (in this case) public. Colin" -- Colin Baker.
"Hi Sam and thanks for commenting. And I do hope your problems, whatever these might be, find a satisfactory resolution in the near future." -- Colin Baker.
"jonny10" -- jonny9, jonny20, jonny3, jonny19.


Steal The World by Amy Preston (1)
"I've told you what I think of this :) iloveit x" -- Kymberlie, Good Ole Larkie.


Snow Falls by Kate Kerrison (2)
"I picture winter time in this awesome job." -- Jeanette .
"I like your stuff it was really good...Please take a look at my stuff its under Alyssa B...in New Titles please feel free to comment me back I want all the feedback I can get so please tell others to take a look...Keep up the good work" -- Alyssa.


Resurrection by Wanderer Bass (1)
"great stuff, wanderer. I love your stuff" -- Zizzifoot.


Nine Eleven by Steve Drost (1)
"I really like this like everyone has lost faith and forgotten about nine eleven it is something no one should ever forget. Everyone should remember the fear and confusion the sorrow and the people who were lost. Good job, this was really good." -- Jordan.


Nature Is Harmed by McNamar (1)
"This is my poem!!!! :) I didn't know it was this popular!!! Almost 120 views!!! WOW!! I didn't know I was THAT artistic. My mom says I am. I'm still suprised!" -- Lauren McNamar.


I Will Remember Not To Forget by Jayme Lynne Gloria (6)
"ahh the ifs and buts, well, been through that. what a shame i lost someone priceless too. good luck dear, hope you'll find someone half as good as he is." -- Charlene, Chatanooga, TN.
"I JUST WANNA SAY YOURE A GOOD WRITER! KEEP IT COMING!" -- MARCUS, BALDWIN, NY.
"wow! iwish someone will dedicate a very nice poem like this to me" -- KHALID, Tacoma, WA.
"I am a very patient man and I'll wait. Let me know when you are ready to take a chance with me. You don't need to dwell in the past amymore. Move on with me,I LOVE YOU!" -- Adam de Borja Go, Providence, RI.
"ps: i forgot to tell you, your words are enchanting." -- Adam de Borja Go, Providence, RI.
"i am speechless with the way you express your mind. it's absolulety brilliant." -- Robyn, Sunrise, FL.


I Remember Love by Kate Kerrison (1)
"This mad me all teary eyed, it was simple and beautiful! I loved the idea that love is never forgotten and that is was so strong with that one person it was never felt again." -- Christine Anderson.


Hang Ups by Tamsin Butler (2)
"Loved this poem. Very heartfelt but it also made me laugh. Being a well padded lady myself I can relate to the sentiments. Sometimes people don't bother to look any further than the outward packaging. " -- Kate Kerrison.
"I understand how you feel to be stared at..I was a skinny girl with no melons! Us women just can't win!" -- ann gordon.


Drinking And Driving by Alyssa B (5)
"Dear Alyssa, Hope a lot of people read your poem to get the message across- Poetry. Sometime the person survies and have to suffer with the result of their stupidity with driving dangeriously be it a joy ride or drink and driving - the worst is when they hit and run and are not caught and they have given so much grief to the the family. (I was heartbroken in reading about a boy who was in a hit and run). Perhaps you would want to read about my poem, God is working another mircle". I feel very very sorry of the family in seeing a once lovely boy who has lost half his life. Also l am glad something is beinging done regarding using mobil phones whilst driving. I hate it. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"Quiero su poema que lo fue muy bueno. He le�do algunos de sus otros trabajo tambi�n. �Yo los quiero mucho! Sigue as� y mantiene escritura. Querr�a ver m�s con su historia. �Espero que usted actualice pronto! El poema es muy inspirador que espero que los otros lo lean y tomen lo en y entiendan manejar bebido cu�n horrible es realmente. �Mucho respeto! Janisa" -- Janisa , San Piedras, Puerto Rico.
"Hey I like your stuff...I been reading it all and its actually really good...I hope more people read this to get the message across. I see death alot and its hard but I hope one day people understand and this world gets its closure...Keep up the good work and update us soon!--Josh" -- Josh, Long Beach, California, USA.
"I liked this. very strong message and a very important one. drinking and driving is very dangerous and you may get a way with it, but there will come a time when someone dies and it is something you have to live with for the rest of your life. " -- kate kerrison.
"jonny18" -- jonny19, jonny3, jonny9, jonny6.


Covered by Julia O'neill (1)
"Wow!" -- Gian-Paul Simpson, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada.


Corporate Orgy by Rapadamus (4)
"Remember the "Food For Oil" program. Our U.N. allies, Germany, France, Russia, and even members of Great Britain's Parliament, got kickbacks and let Sadaam keep a lot of it. No wonder 500 thousand kids starved to death in Iraq way before Georgie sent any troops in. All toll, that program blew about 150 billion, not just nine. " -- Lester.
"Lester, I though we were supposed to be better than that. I thought we were supposed to be different. Over 500,000 innocent Iraqi's have been killed in this war. Remember shock and awe? What was their crime, being Iraqi?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.
"Cedric, Like most brainwashed liberals, you continue to babble using liberal boiler plate sound bites. You could write 20,000 words and still fail to tell us anything new. Try getting all the facts once in a while instead of repeating the same old worn out leftist bullshit. You liberals never debate, you just lecture. We know you hate Bush and Republicans and consrvatives and Christians. What else can you tell us about yourself? " -- Lester.
"Dear Lester, Jesus said the truth is the light, but it's clear that you remain in darkness. That was a nice attempt to flip the script. The fact remains that we are in a war that has more to do with business than a war on terror. How does one go to war against a tactic. What uniform do terrorists wear? How will we know when the war is won? You don't engage an army against a tactic. You Repugnant Conservatives are the masters of sound bite, but sound bites don't make you right. You are correct to label me a liberal. I am pro right and pro life and I make no apology for it. When I say pro-life I am referring to those already born, not the unborn. I don't hate Bush. To paraphrase him, I don't spend that much time on him. I love Christians who practice what they preach, though I don't pray to Jesus, I pray to the God that Jesus prayed to. Lester, is that enough about me?" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY, United States.


Bad Things by Kalyn Smith (1)
"I agree with you; life is short to dwell on the bad things. I should know; I have liver cancer, and I try to live every day to the fullest. Great work!" -- doc, vincennes, ind, usa.


A Quiet Journey by Jayme Lynne Gloria (3)
"dramatic, passionate, touchy, sweet as honey" -- KHALID, Tacoma, WA.
"i can tell by the way you pen your words that you have a very passionate soul. if u don't mind me giving u unsolicited advice, just floow your heart or both of you will regret it in the end. god bless and good luck." -- Robyn, Sunrise, FL.
"why just put what's on your mind in writting? tell it like it is. this is one great poem!" -- noonan, fresno.


A Question With No Answere by Jack Primer (2)
"Wow your given people something to think about." -- Jeanette.
"Question??? Is your art a reflection of your life??? We all been there at least one time... Please read my posting... A poem called Bowing... I am BrokenWordsPoet... " -- James W. McRight Jr., Ruffin , SC, USA.


There are 27 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.