www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Pardon Me But................... by Colin Baker (2)
"That a very clever little piece. Bless you." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"Thank you Amy" -- Colin Baker.


Withoutwith by Princess Tam Tam (1)
"Loved the simplicity of the words and how sometimes you can connect with someone and don't have to say a word and they know what you are feeling " -- Kate Kerrison.


Winter On The Beach by Kate Kerrison (2)
"Very cool loved it.. great great great job!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"This was a great read, it's been a while since I read anything this good. Nicely done." -- Richard, Eugene, Or, USA.


Wind And Snow by Kate Kerrison (2)
"I love Haiku's, The beauty of these small poems are that they also got to make sense. Your Haiku's are beautifully written. Hope to read more. Good luck. God Bless. " -- Amy, London, UK.
"Such a hard style to write in but you pulled it off beautifully! Well done." -- Jessica, USA.


Why Is My Life So Hard? by Jack Primer (3)
"It will work out in the end, wait til the sun comes up and the day is a new. " -- Bella.
"Blinded In a room, Full of roses, And a tear, All you see, Are roses, You cannot find, The tear........... James McRight" -- BrokenWordsPoet, Ruffin, USA, SC.
"Poetry often takes the form of an art of using words to make people read between the lines... When reading between the lines the reader often thinks they are looking into the writer's own environment... Someone posted my poem(Blinded) in a review for you... Please take the time to read my works in new titles... The title (Blinded) had to be posted under a different title name... I am Sure you can find it... I love the art of short and sweet you do it well... BrokenWordsPoet.............. " -- James W. McRight Jr., Ruffin, SC, USA.


To An Old Widower by Randall Barfield (1)
"Who are you the next yates man that was good!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Thoughts On Life by Carla Thomson (1)
"Like why is the best poet a girl named Carla.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


The Final Kiss by Tamsin Butler (2)
"I related to this...and I guess we all pretend at times to be something we are not." -- mattie.
"Untimely Sometimes� We know� Sometimes� We don�t even have a clue� Knowing� Is just a feeling� A touch of a moment� Felt in the heart� By a sudden longing� For just a little� More time� Not having a clue� Leaves questions� To each and every memory spent� Felt in the heart� By the why� We have this gap in so little time� Sometimes� We know what it is� Even when words are not spoken to say� Sometimes� We don�t have a clue� To unspoken feeling� When we suffer a loss� At these times� We never know... When what� We are feeling� Is the touch� The smile� The kiss� That says� Good-by����������. " -- James, Ruffin, SC, USA.


Seasons by Kate Kerrison (1)
"Enjoyed the imagery" -- anon.


Out Of The Darkness by M Q Walters (1)
"nice writing Mattie nice to see a more postive spin on your writing ,even though I know you like to write from the darker side .have a great day" -- fh, canada.


Our School by Wade Crowther (1)
"I think lots of people like music and I personality see nothing wrong with ipods and cell phones as long as one person doesn't shove his or her kind of music or conversation down everyones throat." -- Jeanette .


Open Mic by Vincent Lini (2)
"You did a good job of creating like and eclectic, beat generation, coffee house type vibe. Or at least that's what I read into it." -- David Hardin.
"Excellent lyrics , even without the music , I could almost smell the cig. smoke and see the place ." -- Jerry Short, Detroit Lakes, USA, Mn.


Moi by Tasha Jones (1)
"Heartfelt sentiments. Sometimes people don't realise the harm they can do when they make comments and don't think about what they. If only people would think a bit more before they speak and peoples confidence might not be left in tatters but a thoughtless deed or action. " -- kate kerrison.


Irony by L Jay (1)
"Wow! to have someone in your life that does that to you. I am lucky as I have a man that makes me feel just like that. very heartfelt " -- kate kerrison.


Interpretive Poet by Vincent Lini (2)
"terrifically funny!!" -- curious.
"very funny, can get into all sorts of problems by getting the wrong end of the stick!" -- kate kerrison.


If You Were Here by Carla Thomson (2)
"Wow that was awesome. Eat your heart out Mr. Richard as this is a real poet.. aka Punky.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Great poem, to have someone in your life that makes you feel that way is amazing. Hang on to him as they don't come along that often" -- kate kerrison.


Here Kitty, Kitty - A Memorium by Curious (2)
"I remember this one...sorry to hear about her passing though." -- mattie.
"I love cats they make nice pets. sorry to here about your cat" -- Jeanette .


Heaven Shunned by Wanderer Bass (1)
"Bravo!" -- Walter.


Frozen Beauty by Yashi Duckie (3)
"that was gd duckie, ow come u neva show'd me b4?" -- Jessi.
"Lovely poem and great use of words" -- kate kerrison.
"Wonderful, it seems as though it were even interpreted from a dream. Nevertheless, superb." -- Wanderer Bass.


For All by Andrews (1)
"Thanks for sharing your gift! awesome" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Fly by Princess Tam Tam (1)
"Liked the poem. Even though this flie maybe the James Bond of flies and wont be shakened or stirred, it will still get splatted!" -- kate kerrison.


Everyday Life by Kate Kerrison (2)
"We all have so much going on in our lives it can be a juggle and still find time for ourselves " -- kerry, dublin.
"Like all the rest of you work, fabulous. I love the hidden word it just adds to the over all effect of the poem, keep it up :)" -- Tam.


Eternal Freedom Of Dreams by Andrzej Podlewski (2)
"I don't think you will ever stop amazing me, thank you." -- kriss.
""Run away from the light!" -Line from the movie Poltergeist" -- Kristine.


Differences Between ............ by Kate Kerrison (1)
"made me giggle" -- anon.


Class After Lunch by Carla Thomson (2)
"when's recess.. ha wanna play.. LOL" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Brings back memories of my school days. for me it was the last class on a Friday, which seemed to drag cos I knew the weekend was coming. Loved it " -- kate kerrison.


A New Year by Andrews (2)
"I like the simplicity of this one, I saw it as being a new born, wide eyed and hopeful. Lovely poem!" -- Tamsin Butler.
"Really enjoyed the poem. Once the new year begins all is fresh and the world is full of possibilities and new horizons" -- kate kerrison.


911, A Poem From Within by George O Egroeg (3)
"Very moving. We should never forget" -- kate kerrison.
"You asked me for some feedback regarding your poem. It made me think back to the day I heard the news of the twin towers and how fragile life can be and we should always take time to tell the people we love just how precious they are to us. very well written and a thought provoking piece " -- kate kerrison.
"This is a very well built poem and puts 911 in a different perspective. Just correct a bit of the spelling and it'll be pristine. Also, I agree with Kate Kerrison on this." -- Wanderer Bass.


12 Shiny Staples by Dylan Barbour (1)


There are 28 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.