www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

The Beautiful Guardian Angel by Andrews (1)
"YAH I wrote someting about gua* no, mine was called the 'dolphin ghost'. Read that in Dreamworld if you wanna. It's not as sentimental as your nice poem." -- The Rube.


The Mencing Of The Mobils by Amarjit Bhambra (2)
"Mobile phones do the oppisite to keeping children safe, now children are getting mugged, attacked and held at knife point for their phones. Either way mobile phones are bad. When children are in danger they are not given the chance to pick up their mobile and dial their mum's number. By then it's too late. That is what children don't understand. It's all a fashion statement!" -- Bex.
"Dear Bex, It is so true, there is too much crime with regards to Mobil phones and they are happening just around the corner to where one lives...... I personally think that they should upgrade them so that they have an inbuild alarm....to stop the crime..." -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex.


A Few Asian Girls In Britain 1969 by Amarjit Bhambra (1)
"At the times during school days, there were only a few Asians in our school we had to put up with a lot of bullying, here is one that i had to be ready for...." -- Amy, Haye, UK.


Lipstick Heart by Kate Kerrison (3)
"This one is my board waiting to surf! Totally great job you did.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Touching...." -- Green Emerald.
"nice. to the point and good images." -- F.T..


Sisters For Life by Green Emerald (3)
"I liked this may you e-mail me some of your poems." -- Ieisha Campbell, St.louis , MO.
"I really lIke this can you e-mail me some of your poems. THANK YOU!!" -- Ieisha Campbell, Saint Louis, MO, 8759 Lowell.
"Hi Leisha. Thank you for your interest. I don't mind emailing you my poems if you could just tell me the reason? and if you could give me your email address that would help. Thanks anyway, keep reading." -- Green Emerald.


Jealousy by Green Emerald (1)
"This poem is also about the bad times I went through when living with my in-laws. Again, I only write about real life experiences. Like they say, Poetry comes from the heart!" -- Green Emerald.


Adonis by Kate Kerrison (1)
"Wow! Love this and where can I meet a mad that has that effect on me?? Keep it up! Fabulously written :)" -- Tamsin Butler.


Wanting Something by Carla Thomson (1)
"Check out Me and Kadie on new titles section. and great job on this master piece.. awesome!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Love On The Kancamagus. by Ken Harbec (1)
"Love is worth rejoicing, good luck." -- Terri.


You Think U Hard? by Dranrae (2)
"I know the felling all too well. Im sick of punks talking shit" -- Calem.
"Cheers mate, needed to let off a little steam." -- Dranrae.


Working 2 Duties by Green Emerald (2)
"Keats called and said he wanted his poem back.. JK That is talent my friend.. very goooooooooooooood!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Wow! thank you Matthew for your lovley comment, You've made my day! I wrote this poem in a space of 10 mins! It was that easy because all I had to do was written down my inner most deepest feelings. Thank you for reading...Green Emerald" -- Green Emerald.


Wondering by Richard Ferrell (1)
"Understanding that God will make it right. Who do you think made it wrong? " -- dee .


Woman Beater by Katherine Smith (1)
"This truly is my carwash after a hard day on the express way! Totally cool! Great just great did I mention great. Email me anytime" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Where You Live by Briony Carvalho (4)
"Remarkable!!! I was really touched with your last stanza" -- kwilt.
"and again and again and again, really cool capturing of your frustrations. isn't there a single prince over there to take you away from the humdrum of daily life?? still don't get those brit boys." -- curious.
"I know exactley how you feel!" -- Green Emerald, UK.
"I found someone once who did this for me - but I lost him again so Curious - still waiting for the right boy to come along - think that's the problem...they are boys - they collect me like a newt in a jar and sit me on a shelf to look at rather than treat me like a human" -- Briony.


Where I Cannot Hide by M Q Walters (4)
"nice write Mattie , There is a feeling of sadness at this time of year where summer is ending and winter it's getting close this kind of captures that feeling for me.Although I live for hockey and enjoy the NHL .it always saddens me to see the end of summer .I know that there are deeper meanings in this poem but thats how it gets to me .have a great day" -- fh, canada.
"Thanx fh, I guess there is no really deep meaning to this...I am not a fan of winter! Long, cold, dark days,snow and ice...yuk an ew! Always wished I could see the beauty in it, maybe I've looked to hard to find it." -- mattie.
"beautifully written. " -- KM.
"Thanx km...always delighted to hear from you :)" -- mattie.


Where Had I Gone Wrong? by Nicky Rothschild (1)
"Cheer up you have Talent! liked this.. alot.. Can so relate.. ha" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


What People Think They Know by Kate Kerrison (3)
"never interfere in anybodys relationship, however you feel about it. Right or wrong, it causes nothing but trouble " -- Kerry Matthews, buckinghamshire.
"Even if you try to give good advice, on your own learning of mistakes,even they are not good enough for some people - so l agree with above comments not to interfere - and even if one interferes - than some one feels like they are taking sides. You cannot win anyways. Best bet- mind your own business - like they say three a crowd. " -- jacky, Auckland, New Zealand.
"i liked what you wrote... it's very true... and upsetting when people are like that. when they think they know you and yours and all that's going on... it's frustrating even when you hardly even know the person who's judging you... man.. i feel for you..." -- Carla Thomson.


Wanting It To Be The End by Nicky Rothschild (1)
""One individuals life may be priceless value to God's purposes and yours may be that life" UNOIT@ Never give up on anything ever! You can be anything and anyone. I care when no one else does and believe in your dreams! I don't know much but I know that." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Ticking Time Bomb by Nicky Rothschild (1)
"Good ways to relieve your anger on only paper l hope. I don't really like you beinging rude to your parents in the poem. Your peom is very very dangerous and l hope that you are not really like that, But if it is written for some horry poem than its ok. (Oh by the way if one put a stabbs some one one should not pull out the knife - it can kill. (I hope that your little sister does not read your poem. You should protect her and guide her - don't let her read your stuff like this. " -- Amy, London, uk.


Thinking Of Yashua by Carla Thomson (1)
"Loved this one very traverse and stamina.. So unique.." -- Matthew Mark@ , USA.


The Sky Is Weeping by Stefan Martello (1)
"You are truly right, nice to read this poem, beautifully written. I enjoyed it. " -- amy, london, UK.


The Porcelain Doll by Katherine Smith (3)
"can read the pain in this one, such a sad tale told beautifully." -- curious.
"thank you very much, your comments and compliments are appreciated. - Katy" -- katy.
"Check out new Title and Roller Coaster, very cool" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


The Death Of My Descent by Kendall Wilt (4)
"WOW! Kendall this one is really great! :)" -- mattie.
"Thank yeh Mattie....I think this one will be one of my favorites, actually. For me there is a hidden message." -- kendizzle.
"this ones deep and well written as usual Kendal ,like the way you ended this never give up .have a great night" -- fh , canada .
"to be simply put- loved it" -- vmc, lovesfound, fl.


Ten Planets High by Bg Ryan (1)
"It good, I believe there is a vast vast sqace up there, and who knows what yet is to be discovered - my bet is there is move than ten - there could be millions - who knows. You poem will set of anyones imagination of." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Sorry Sir by Tamsin Butler (5)
"clever work tamsin - NIL ILLEGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM loosely translated to: don't let the bastards get you down." -- curious.
"Thank you curious! I hope people in the same situation as me find it a little amusing :)" -- Tamsin Butler.
"THis is my sun on a crowded beach. Very goooooooooooooood" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"You obviously have a boring, frustrating job and I sympahize with your plight. However, based upon my review of some of your writings, I wouldn't quit my job if I were you. " -- RICHARD.
"Sorry for the typo, I do know how to spell "sympathize"" -- Richard.


Smile by Kate Kerrison (2)
"really enjoyed the imagery. sad to be leaving the family behind but very positve about moving forward and starting a whole new chapter of exciting possibilites" -- anon.
"I thought like that when I moved out, what I didn't think of was how much I'd miss my family. I still practically live there, even though I've moved out. Nice poem." -- Green Emerald.


Shitfishin' by Kendall Wilt (1)
"There ain't nothin like fishing from the toilet you piece of shit, you mutherfucker, I love it!!!!" -- kwilt.


She Was Loved by Kate Kerrison (2)
"agree with the setiments and we all want to be loved but to be able to love some one else is something special" -- Sarah, Oxford.
"Loving some one is easy, the real task is being loved by some one. Nice poem" -- Green Emerald.


Sea Song by Kendall Wilt (6)
"How sad...it is not always that way...I hope " -- mattie.
"Oh yeah, the Siren is responsible for many broken hearts and sunken ships." -- kwilt.
"Never look...never find that sunken treasure either..." -- mattie.
"I love this...great use of the age old siren imagery in a new fresh and simple style!" -- me.
"Thank you, Me!!!! I strive for simplicity, glad you liked it" -- kwilt.
"Nice mate, liked the themes and style. Keep it up." -- Dranrae.


Real Life, Dream Life by Kate Kerrison (4)
"nicely told, could feel the tug of war. too bad perfect can be so easy to find in fantasy and so elusive in reality huh?" -- curious.
"thanks for your comments. this is the first time I had the nerve to put my stuff up. perhaps it would be easier if we could all be happy with what we have in reality" -- kate Kerrison.
"I love the way that the two lives mirror each other and then combine and almost swap at the end, the man sounds perfect if he makes you feel that special! Lovely piece!" -- Tamsin Butler.
"you have everything you need in both life and fantasy but it's cool you realize that what you have in the dreamworld don't count" -- kwilt.


Poena Texo by T J Rintoull (1)
"All very clever, the last one was my favorite" -- kwilt.


Please Daddy Please by Samara (3)
"awwwww this poem really made me sad. I'm wiping away a tear now that I'm writing this. I too have lost someone to a mental illness and it hurts. keep up the writing Samara" -- kwilt.
"It is a very nice poem SAMARA,it is filled with feelings,sorry for your dad,I can understand your feelings as me too is facing such a condition, but someone told me that whoever loved and left you will never be happy if you keep on remembring him with tears and sitting idoly but he will be happy if you remember him and in his memory do what he wanted you to,keep on writting poems may oneday you become a great poem and whom you lost gets happy." -- SABREENA, karachi, pakistan, sindh.
"it is a very nice poem i have also lost my parents" -- afshan, karachi, pakistan, sindh.


Peom by L Jay (1)
"there is always hope, even after death. " -- kate kerrison.


Open Your Eyes by Cyndi Serna (1)
"this poem is ok. but i dont understand why you capitalized HELL. I found that a bit odd. " -- km.


Needed by Nicky Rothschild (1)
"very good enjoyd but need to make a hole esay so people can download them" -- mattheus, durban, southern, south africa.


My Fan by Randall Barfield (1)
"Very nice." -- kurtis.


My Big Toe Nicely by Randall Barfield (1)
"Hmmm...good for a giggle " -- Mattie.


Music Man by Kate Kerrison (1)
"Nice to see some-one writing about something that appears to be close to their heart. Really like the style of this, keep it going :)" -- Tasha Jones.


Mum You Are Always Right by Green Emerald (2)
"Loved the sentiments. our mums love us no matter what we do and sometimes I do take my mum for granted. I forget she wont be with me forever " -- kate kerrison.
"That is the day I dread, when I will have to live without my mum! I don't know how others survive. My mum is always there for me, like my guardian angel she always leads me in the right direction and I know I'd be lost without her. Thank you so much for reading and sharing. God Bless" -- Green Emerald.


Midnight Rain by Carla Thomson (4)
"Beautiful" -- mattie.
"wow I'm speechless.. Just one day are ya sure? Seems like ya spent all year on this artform poem.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"yes one day... and thanks... i wasn't sure if it was all that good... it's different then my usual style... well it hadn't raind in forever and it was just so bueatifull... i didn't want the insparation to go to waste... i wouldn't mind more reiews though...lol even on my older work..." -- carla thomson.
"nice writting Carla very descriptive ,love the detail you put in this have a great evening." -- fh, canada.


Making A Move by Kate Kerrison (2)
"I know what it is like to admire some one from afar but not have the nerve to do anything about it " -- Helen Davies.
"a few lines from a poem i wrote sometime ago - nothing good comes easy. 'hard to get to know someone without taking a little chance your choice boys stand in the corner like a wallflower or ask the girl for a dance'" -- curious.


Life Of Aguny by Nicky Rothschild (1)
"That was great and I totally relate to the stabbing in the back part.. Just had a friend do that to me that I cared about.. Your a awesome poet girl.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Just Respect Me by Carla Thomson (1)
"If you have respect, your have everything, If you have have no respect, you are nothing....So these guys are not worth the headace....goood point good poem..." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


J M by Tasha Jones (2)
"Well that's the best kind then. I love it" -- kwilt.
"I really liked this and I was really flattered that I was your inspiration keep it up! Joel x" -- Joel Morris.


Its Only Words by Kate Kerrison (3)
"really enjoyed the work. We don't always realise the things we say with the words we new " -- Andy, Harrogate.
"and words hurt, when the wrong ones come out still very nice reading your thoughts on words." -- AB, London, UK.
"Good poets think alike - I wrote a poem a few years ago on Words, The words that l remember out of mine poem goes like this "Words come out of the mouth, like a book beinging read". " -- jacky, Auckland, New Zealand.


Invisible Thugs Or Imaginary Killers, A Collection Of The Perverse Verse by Jason Roland (1)
"Wow! Fantastic man. Great flow, good message, couldn't keep my eyes off of it. " -- kwilt.


Hot Passion by Jay Little (1)
"What a passionate poem 1 Good to read. " -- Partha Pratim Majumder , India.


Heart Hands by Tamsin Butler (3)
"Not bad...in fact pretty good. Nice imagery!" -- mattie.
"I like the idea of this one. Good job Tamsin" -- kwilt.
"Nice imagery - reminds me of another one on here I read a while ago. It's not quite a poem...more prose in short sentances. perhaps 'tiny cracks start to appear, frosting the surface' would work nicer. and 'as a mother clutches' over 'like' maybe also 'protecting the fragile heart from the world' over 'protecting the heart...' just ideas" -- josh, Canberra, Australia.


Happy Birthday To You In Heaven Above by Connie Kay Hallstrand (1)
"Its a lovely poem, Gran's are the best part of peoples lives, they are just loveable, cuddly and full of love. I too lost my own mother a few years ago, My children loved her so. I was lucky to spend a lot of time with my mother. She was the most important part of my children's life. I want to write as much poems as l could regarding my lovely mother. It is nice to share your feelings to show the love you had for her which will remain imbeded in your heart forever and you would not want to forget any memories that you have of her. You will always cherish them as long as you live. All Gran-ma's are Angels. God Bless you." -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex, UK.


Fashion Girl by Matthew Gill Fashion (3)
"PUKE! And ya might wanna check your spelling shows what an illiterate you are!" -- honest.
"What you puked when you got drunk, I thought so, such a light weight.. awl are we jealous because we can spell and create great master pieces.. How cute.. (The only dream that doesn't come true, is the one you give up on)." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Oh so what with the spelling you asholes - Its a nice poem. Cheers-up for nice poems." -- jennie, Auckland, Newzeland.


Each A Star by Randall Barfield (1)
"This reminds me of the "Shoehorse tradey" in Britain - (i personally wrote a small poem on this). Incidents like these do happen and are often forgot about - I think that writing a poem in their memory is wonderful thing to do." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Don't Care by Nicky Rothschild (1)
"All kids hate their parents at one time or the other, this phase will pass, as for the abuse I suggest telling a counselor and or someone who cares, like me as well. Great writing in all your poems though.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Deaths Door On The Gallipoli by Sasu (3)
"Um.. wow! The detail, the imagery were fantastic. A few typo's but it's so worth it. Just amazing. Keep up the great work man." -- reQ.
"Yeah really!!! This was really good Sasu" -- kwilt.
"I liked this alot Sasu..." -- Mattie.


Dave's A Dork by Matthew Mark Gill Wannabe Sports Man (1)
"Arrogant is not the word, the word is cocky, had you gone to the best school in the country chump you would have known that... Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Dark Betrayal by Wanderer Bass (2)
"Very sad" -- mattie.
"Your poetry is just absoloutely amazing. It's like you're the reincarnation of Edgar Allen Poe! Keep up the good work." -- Kevin.


Daring To Touch Saeed by Randall Barfield (1)
"Very powerful and touching!" -- kurtis gibson.


Damn! I Fell.... by Charity B Baez (2)
"Great work. I guess we are all scared of getting hurt but it would be sad if we never took a chance to find that special someone, because we were to afraid " -- kate kerrison.
"That was great!!! It's true, everyone falls." -- BK Kinsel.


Colloquigasm by Kendall Wilt (4)
"I liked this Kendall...I do not know the word "Colloquigasm", is it anything like "Colloquium"? " -- Mattie.
"nice writing Kendal a little deep but as always well thought out have a great day p.s if you have time check out extraordinary by Jessica barth I thought it was well written." -- fh , canada.
"Alright Fred, I'm a big fan of new material, thanks for the good review. Close Mattie but I was going for a "colloquial" orgasm, I love my simple language" -- kwilt.
"actually where can I find that poem Fred?" -- kwilt.


Cashola by Matthew Mark Gill Cashola (1)
"Thats a really good poem! Just wondering are you the one who reviewed my songs? well if it is you, thank you! and what were you saying about the people who would like to buy it, write back in a review." -- Nicky C Carlson.


Calico by Jason Roland (1)
"jonny" -- jonny, jonny, jonny, jonny.


Black And White Memories by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"anzreutd nmyxes mlnhy mwijbkdo bucoq ztxho wbqmad" -- kqwz scdwbkl, blcn, CA, USA.


A Sisters Bond by Cyndi Serna (1)
"Loved your poems! I noticed some similarities in our poems. I too have written a poem about Sisters and Leaving my Son behind to goto work and a few others. Keep writing...We'll keep reading. God Bless." -- Green Emerald, UK.


A Sinner's Daily Prayers by Richard Ferrell (1)
"Sorry, there is no classification for prayers on storymania, dude. Keep it to yourself. God does not read this site. " -- dee.


A Place In My Memories by Carla Thomson (1)
"Paper waste tree's we could have used for shade! UNOIT@ Trees always make the best place to ponder ones thoughts don't they Carla.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


A Mother's Love by Cyndi Serna (2)
"sweet!" -- km.
"Lovley poem!" -- Green Emerald, UK.


11:00 Am Monday by Andrews (1)
"very soulful xx" -- charley, uk.


There are 66 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.