www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Tying Up Loose Ends by Michael J Musto (1)
"Gripping!!!!! At first I was just like...."Dude came home finds some bastard sleeping in his bed......"You better get out of my bed man, thats my damn bed, go on now git." but then I realised, oh she's in the bed too......Somebody's about to get f*@ked up. Nicey done, hard drama to get right and you nailed it" -- kwilt.


The Poet's Muse by Brian C Lebron (1)
"I think its wicked! You wrote it a few years ago - it good you remembered it and shared it. " -- Amy, London, UK.


Dig by M Q Walters (7)
"just lovely." -- kwilt.
"nice write Mattie,sometimes if we could only see what's right in front of us ,have a great day" -- fh, canada.
"Thank you Kendall and fh...:)" -- mattie.
"damn girl, you're really on a dark tear, love the diamond/coal mine bit." -- curious.
"So good to hear from you again curious...I was worried about you...one always wonders if they are viewed as diamonds or chunks coal...don't ya think?" -- mattie.
"Reading this again......I would most certainly say diamond" -- kwilt.
"Ahhh Kendall...if I didn't know better I'd think you were flirting ;)" -- mattie.


Dale by Chloe L Batey (2)
"I liked this a lot, it was very emotional, and it had a lot of energy. the way you produced this poem was almost BITTER-SWEET." -- Vanessa.
"Thankyou Vanessa, I'm glad you enjoyed it!" -- Chloe.


Swimmers by Jessica G (1)
"funny" -- kwilt.


.Why Do You Hide Me?. by Carla Thomson (2)
"Oy vey...more drivel that should be properly kept in your diary instead of being inflicted on us. Do not write about yourself. We don't care about you. And those that do, we don't care about. Write about something you know with skillful use of the tools, rather than indiscriminate scrawlings of cliches and infantile mewlings. Study, write, join the world. Get over yourself, and allow us the same opportunity. " -- dee.
"well i guess you're the one that read it.. so it's really not my problem.. if you don't like what i write.. stop reading it... and stop telling me how much you hate it..." -- Carla Thomson.


Wrong Side Of The Tracks by M Q Walters (5)
"I liked the first part of this......brilliant.....Finished up well. Good job. Big gold star" -- kwilt.
"Thanks Kendall...I like gold stars :)" -- mattie.
"hey Mattie real nice story line to this with a universal feeling somewhere in life we all cross some tracks no matter which side were from .have a great evening" -- fh, Canada.
"great i love it i can base on my own life great poem even m8's at school love it !!!!!" -- cameron, coleambally, NSW, australia .
"Thanx fh...doesn't matter what side of the tracks I agree. And thanx cameron...what grade in school are you? " -- mattie.


Who Knows What Tomorrow Will Bring by Briony Carvalho (3)
"That is great news Briony. I don't think you could have picked a lovlier way to tell us either. Glad your back and I can't wait to see some of your new stuff" -- kwilt.
"I truly hope that tomorrow brings you everything you want and also inspires you to keep posting your work" -- PP, Bucks, UK.
"nice work there girl, sorry i was so long in reviewing but life has been busy as can be. stick around, enjoy the attention and i'm still waiting for that piece about your brit boys." -- curious.


Where To Begin? by Andrews (2)
"Well written" -- Emma.
"I see how you write and I am completly admired." -- Bella.


Virginal Princess by Dg Williford (1)
"Whats this? Sorry?" -- kwilt.


Trail To Freedom by Matthew Mark Gill God Is Awesome (1)
"You too Mr. Gill....I'm glad you found god, he's a real good dude." -- kwilt.


The Tranquil Deer by Madeline R (2)
"lol! I love that poem, Madeline! Great job!" -- GraceS.
"This is the funniest poem, Madeline!! I *loved* it! I was saying it aloud to another lady in the room, and she had to come over and read it aloud *with* me. We were just *hooting* with laughter by the last verse! Tears of laughter are running down my face. I'm going to copy this right now and send it to my son; he's going to love it!! We have deer ALL over the place here too...our yard...the roads...the furry little rats, they eat everything I plant. They think my garden is a salad bar! Thank you, Madeline, for a WONDERFUL poem! :-D " -- A Reader Passing By.


The Stalker by Chloe L Batey (4)
"Your family is so right! Great job girl and keep writing and get that award you rightfully deserve! We are all talented just have to find our way!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Hey thx Matthew Mark... Please review my other work aswell... and there will be some new poems coming too.." -- Chloe.
"I like this piece. What I look for is being pulled into it without noticing the grammar or fighting to make sense of it. This one just flows, and even scares me a little. Keep it up. Maybe you were a stalker in a past life. " -- Howard.
"thanks Howard. really appreciate it. :)" -- Chloe.


The Show Is Over by Dri (2)
"Change is always hard...no matter what it is...best wishes for you where ever that might be :)" -- mattie.
"thanks, mattie. Always nice to hear from you. Hugs" -- dri.


The Potter's To Mold by Jonathon Koudelka (2)
"This is a nice poem and nice format. " -- Jack.
"Please feel free to leave more reveiws or thoughts. " -- Jonathon.


The Light by Kristen Karlson (3)
"the style changes a bit when it comes to the 2nd stanza, I like it more than the 1st but it is a nice poem. Hugs," -- dri.
"Thanks dri, i just wrote it quickly as it came to me, i know what you mean about the style changing, i suppose the mood is supposed to be different... thanks again" -- kristen.
"I think that the random style shows the frame of mind you were in when you were writing this. It helps to emphasise the flow of emotions. I really like this poem, I have a copy of it in my diary!!!!" -- Niki.


The Complexity Of Simplicity by Charity B Baez (2)
"yes, sometimes I think that we do create our own drama. I always ask what other human being would do if he/she was in my shoes.......and how different they could act. That helps me to not live in a DRAMA and make life so much simple. Not always I can make it, but at least I try. I always remember something that I read some time in the past: for some people, the wind cries, for others, the wind sings... I very much enjoyed your poem. THanks for sharing." -- dri, Hummelstown, Pa, USA.
"This is so so so true. Sometimes we seek the answer to why things happen and from experience, sometimes they just do! Loved this and going to read more of your stuff" -- Briony Carvalho.


Terror Claimed In Islam�S Name by Cedric McClester (1)
"I really enjoyed this. It almost had a hiphop whythm atleast I thought so when I read it to my self. " -- Nash.


Take The Shot! by Matthew Mark Gill Don't Care (1)


Slake Crazy by Matthew Mark Gill Mental (2)


Since You Are My Friend by Tasha Jones (3)
"Hey, like the poem, feel sorry for you if you lost a mate, very heart wrenching." -- Michael, Reading.
"Thanks for the comment, and thank you for the sympathy. :)" -- Tasha Jones.
"Sorry. Been something I lost sleep over for weeks and something that still disturbs me. Ever wish you could change things and be someone else for a while? For ever? If I'd known all that I know now it would all be different x" -- me.


Simple Thoughts In Extraordinary Lives by Ashley Burdett (1)
"Now like a bird.....she flew away.....to chase her dreams.......of books and praise........but still I miss her" -- Type-O-Negetive.


Shall I Tell You What I Really Think? by Briony Carvalho (4)
"Right on Briony........I feel very guilty after reading this one. I wasn't even there man!" -- kwilt.
"Indeed this sounds angry...but leads me to believe that you stay...why?" -- mattie.
"The reason I stay is because this one is about my mother! Think it might be a case of we're so similar it just doesn't work!!! x" -- Briony.
"feels like the heat of the moment ,nice job of capturing your own rage ,have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


Remote Control by Buxton (1)
"I love it, Buxton. Good to hear from you." -- Dri.


Remember? I'll Love You Forever! by Curious (4)
"Sad curious...but I detect a glimmer of hope...?" -- mattie.
"It's a bit of all right, as the British would say. Short but meaningful." -- Rapadamus, New York, NY, USA.
"Interesting. Almost like the answer to the last two lines is the key to moving forward. Without it, you just float, waiting for the answer to allow you to either continue to hold on, or move past it for good. Definitely made me think. Thanks...FK." -- Fire Keeper.
"I love this one, sentiment is very relevant to me - another great poem that has few words but says so much x" -- Briony.


Phone You, To Hear Your Voice by Sasu (1)
"The moment of impact.....very nice, I believe this is the first of it's kind that I have read. A rare species indeed" -- kwilt.


Or by Tasha Jones (4)
"I can definitely appreciate this. The last line is perfect. haha nice piece :) " -- rae.
"Thanks for that, I was a bit annoyed with my sister can you tell?" -- Tasha.
"oi bint! It's not up me bum!" -- me.
"Oh yes it is woman! I was really annoyed with you so please don't take it personally" -- Tasha.


One Of Those Days by Curious (4)
"That's that gangsta shit " -- 50 cent, G, G, GG-UNIT.
"I liked it....[; and I'm drunk, so that must be pretty good." -- kwilt.
"Nice write curious" -- mattie.
"Damn Curious, she's one lucky lady! Sure she should sit on your lap - you know what could happen :) Great write as always! Since I'm back - don't leave me!!" -- Briony.


One Of My Prayers by Carla Thomson (1)
"This is a beautiful prayer. Sounds like you have been through a lot despite your age. Keep on writing, it has certainly helped me through some recent rough times. Thanks for your kind review, as well." -- Fire Keeper.


Love Is What's Within by Lisa Doane (1)
"Lisa...I liked this alot flowed smoothly...but check for typo's :)" -- mattie.


I'm So Into Him by Sarah-Louise Cole (2)
"Been there done that and girls are the world. Great poem. Great.. Live it and know your making the difference..!!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Hi SL... who's it about??? anyway great poem!" -- chloe.


I'm Crawling by M Q Walters (11)
"Very good, you seem to have my writing style, keep it up :)" -- Katherine Smith.
"Thank you Katherine...but, I think we all have our own writing styles :)" -- mattie.
"I liked this Mattie .it had a religious feel to it until the last line, so I'm a little lost ,but then again I've been lost forever so I probably didn't quite get all of this ,have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"fh...I know how it is to feel lost. This poem is about betrayal, being lied to...but still needing to believe. About being caught between right and wrong, between lies and truth...but needing to believe...always needing that. " -- mattie.
"This was a really lovely piece, I feel the point your trying to get across and relish in hope for someone better myself" -- kwilt.
"Thanks Kendall...means a bit more coming from you:)" -- mattie.
"nice one, mattie. Good to hear from you again. " -- Dri.
"Thank you Dri...hope all is well for you and look forward to reading more of your poems soon :)" -- mattie.
"as good as it is sad, maybe one day you'll be fooled and things will indeed work out - ok, don't laugh, good things do happen you know." -- curious.
"Thank you curious...I didn't laugh, 'cause I do believe good things can happen :)" -- mattie.
"I see this poem has 69 hits.......hmmmmm, interesting" -- kwilt.


I Still Am by Dri (1)
"This was beautiful Dri" -- mattie.


I Sit And I Write by Charity B Baez (3)
"Great writing! I also write because I love to not because of fame and or power just because.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"Amazing !! Keep the good work up." -- Alvin, India.
"I love it................." -- Dri.


I Need To Be A Dream by M Q Walters (3)
"And what a wonderful feeling that would be. Good write, it made me sad" -- kwilt.
"Speaking right to me. The real trouble begins when you wake up and can't fall back asleep to be the dream again...FK" -- Fire Keeper.
"nice write Mattie it felt real close to the writer .I think thats a hard thing to do, again nice job have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


Human Race Track by Sasu (3)
"Bravo Sasu!!!!!!!!! Five Stars!!!!!!!!!!!Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!" -- kwilt.
"Perhaps you should find a new job. I congratulate you on your decision never to write again." -- Rapadamus, New York, NY , USa.
"Don't listen to this idiot that left the previous review. This is awesome!" -- George Bush.


He Is My World by Sarah-Louise M Cole (1)
"Nice guess" -- kwilt.


From Perpendicular To Semi-Circular by Kendall Wilt (2)
"Nice work kwilt. The title and description got me interested, I was not left dissapointed." -- Sasu.
"Thanks Sasu...........Someone knows where I coming from" -- kwilt.


Friend Shithouse by Kendall Wilt (1)
"I don't care what anybody else thinks.....I loves the ones about the shithouse" -- kwilt.


Emotional Breakdown by Sidney Kinney (1)
"Nice song" -- Cedric McClester, NYC , NY, USA.


Elusive Flounder by Kendall Wilt (3)
"Ha ha ha I love this one! Like the change of style for this one" -- Briony.
"thankyee, I'm glad you could get a chuckle out of'er" -- kwilt.
"funny, funny, funny - booze and water, what an unholy alliance." -- curious.


Easy by M Q Walters (3)
"Nothing is ever easy" -- mandi.
"hey Mattie nice write leaves with the feeling I get with most women ,confused.have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"Thanks mandi I agree...and fh the opposite sex are a confusing lot!" -- mattie.


Brit Boys by Briony Carvalho (6)
"I like the song very much. I also like your writing style. Briony write on!" -- Cedric McClester, New York, NY , USA.
"this was terrific, funny but soulful. have to open a lot of oysters to find one pearl unfortunately, sounds like you are about due. anyhow the destination is only part of the trip, getting there is where the excitement is." -- curious.
"Thanks Curious, penned whilst sitting in an exam! I seem to keep travelling but fingers crossed I will get there soon! Thank you for inspiring me, you don't know how much your words crossed the space and touched me - thanks" -- Briony.
"I don't get men either and not gonna come to england to find me one either!" -- Jenna, USA.
"This was indeed funny, but I'd just like to reassure Jenna that not all us Brit Boys are of this ilk!!!" -- Pip, Oxford, UK.
"men are full of piss and vinegar lol. men are jerks, i should know i am one, dammit!" -- Danny.


Blue Suede Shoes by Kendall Wilt (2)
"other then you and the millons of elvis's. who else could wear these shoes,nice write an insight on a famous song." -- fh, canada.
"Don't forget about the brothers too Freddy....Just kidding, picture the colors as feelings. Blue suede would be like sad but still able to laugh and have a good time." -- kwilt.


Back In Time by Curious (4)
"ahh...lingering memories. Good to see you back curious :)" -- mattie.
"I know this feeling - sitting at my desk now smiling about the past" -- Briony.
"Hell with the past man......Everytime I look back instead of where I'm going I hit a tree or something" -- kwilt.
"Ah! lovely memories of things past. not sad ones I hope and unfortunately we can't live in the past and have to look forward to a brighter future, with lots of new memories to make" -- kate kerrison.


An Ode To Laziness by Kain (3)
"I am definitely feeling this one, nice work" -- rae.
"Your poor too huh, fantasy's are for rich folk" -- kwilt.
"Hey, have you been peeking at my life? LOL! Very good, and pretty accurate, sadly!" -- Ian Kidd, Adelaide, SA, Australia.


A Lovers Wrath by Lindsay Jane Todd (1)
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Just kidding. I love the way you wrote down how way I feel. I'm gonna read it again" -- kwilt.


There are 47 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.