www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Breathe Again by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"touching! " -- dri.


We Stand by Skyler Drevan (3)
"This is really well written - Jeff or Skyler, whichever, you prefer. Actually Skyler is much more gaylike than Jeff, like Dentyne or Tristan. Your poem moves along chronologically, very much like my poem, "Empty Closets," more of a tongue-in-cheek version of the plight, the resurgence, and the inevitable damnation of homosexuals. The reviews are mostly hateful and attack the controversial nature of the poem. But this did not surprise me because most of the reviewers were young, impressionable students who have been brainwashed by liberal educators, many of whom have doubts about their own sexual orientation. Despite my personal view shared by many, that the homosexual lifestyle is abominable and against all laws of God and nature, Christianity teaches that God loves all creatures created by Him - even freaks. Therefore, like many other lost souls, redemption is still a possibility. " -- Richard.
"Richard, It has been a terribly long time since I have had the pleasure if reading some of your very intelligent spews of hatred. I must say it is quite refreshing to know that though the world may show some signs of maturity, there is still that small number of lower class barbarian primates who'd faster gouge their own eyes out than to intelligently discuss pretty much any subject without using hateful rhetoric. You will never ever get to me, Richard. I am on a different playing field and on a completely different level of sophistication. You have taken up more of my time that I imagined, so I shall end this reply here. Please note, this will be the final time I show any interest un anything you've written to me. I can picture you now, reading these words and thinking of a snappy comeback for me that will get under my skin. Don't bother. I assure you from here on out I will treat you as I am sure you are accustomed to being treated: as if you don't exist. Ta, ta, Jeff" -- Jeffrey.
"East is east and west is west and never the twain shall meet. If I am just another lower class barbarian primate, then you are indeed, just another sophisticated faggot. There's nothing sophisticated about the homosexual lifestyle, although there has been a notable progression from public restrooms to bath houses. And you now have your own city in San Francisco. When was the last time they had an earthquake?" -- Richard.


Confused Youth by Skyler Drevan (4)
"i like this a lot, it captures the feeling of uncertainty and pending failure that much of youth is about. nice work" -- rae.
"Thanks a lot Rae!" -- The Author.
"it shows very clearly your inner conflicts. There's a cadence and I love it. Good work!" -- Dri .
"we've all felt this way,no doubt about it...great job!" -- kennedy, lagos, nigeria.


C.H.A.R.A.D.E by Dri Cook (1)
"Hello there got your message, I have been busy with a new job not been about so much. I also have another site where I have been putting my work. Good news I now have had two of my poems published, who knows one day I may be able to afford to have a book made. Hope you are keeping well. Have had a look at the site you told me about will read more as I have time. Perhaps you may like to take a look at my other site. It is www.thestarlitecafe.com . You can find me there under the authors name Dreamland. Must go have to work in the morning. Best wishes your over sea's friend Brian. P.S canot send email at yahoo.com, keep getting told that the user does not have an acount. by the way poems great. " -- Brian.


Would You Mail Your Heart To Me? by Dri Cook (2)
"All songs rhyme, so if you want it to be a song, re-write the same thoughts in rhyming form... it takes lots of practice1" -- Brian O Neil.
"ok, thanks......I've noticed some lyrics don't rhyme but will try to re-write this one....thanks for the clue...wanna sing it?:-)" -- Dri.


Freedom Ride by Brion' O Neil (2)
"[The spirits reach for the heavens as they rise; showing me their stories through their mirrored eyes;] That is my favorite line. You are great at telling a story through a poem. " -- ryan severud, san diego, CA.
"Hi Brion, like this, but as you have probably guessed I like narrative, keep writing ,kind regards Diana Venditti" -- Diana Venditti, Italy.


A Seattle Dawn by E Rocco Caldwell (4)
"Hey i really like the first part ,very original imagery,nice.And thanks for your review of The war of Gods serpent princes.You know ,if you want to find out what i really meant by it ,it would be advisable to read something by David Icke.Many say he just a nutter,but you seem an intelligent open person ,so you decide.Thanks again " -- Stuart Eric Longridge, Belfast, N Ireland.
"I love the way you use your imagery: very original and clever. Thats hard to come by nowadays. Keep up the good work!" -- ryan severud, san diego, CA.
""Dawn breaks nature's PANE?" How did you think up that esoteric line? What does it mean? How about, "The Sun was a fireball at dawn. Rays like dew drops reviving the leaves." So that we all can understand what the heck you are talking about or describing? In addition, where is your structure and line scheme? You've got stanzas all over the place. No form whatsoever! Uneven lines! Man, read Edgar Allen Poe, the Brownings etc. For music try Erving Berlin, Era and George or Cole Porter. To learn how to create a rhyming scheme try studying!" -- Wesley, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
"wes, you are attacking my poem because I didn't give you a great review. That's piety at best...One thing not all poems follow a traditional structure...this have been debated years before I was even born. You're showing you ignorance. I don't have time having someone bite back with unconstructive points about my work...I was trying to help you. But your opinion is your opinion." -- e. rocco caldwell.


You're The One by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"i think this is almost perfect." -- danste, delta, nigeria.


Yes ,I Shall Love. by Bhavna S (1)
"hey Bhavna, welcome to storymania...this one is also nice...why don't you submit that other one too?? " -- Dri.


With You Next To Me by Skyler Drevan (2)
"[Your fine brown skin draws me, Like a moth to a flame, Your softness pulls me near, Like water down a drain]--- Great line right there. Your words show a strong need and love for this person... you portrayed someone in love quite well. " -- ryan severud, san diego, CA.
"Thanks for the compliment, Ryan! " -- Jeffrey, The Author.


Why To Offend? by Dri Cook (2)
"What a nice way to end this fued you two have been having. I think Clayborne was just trying to stir the pot a little, create some contreversy. Hopefully it's all out of his system and he's ready to move on." -- Steven.
"to tell you the truth, I don't even know who this guy is. I read the poem he mentioned but has nothing at all to do with mine. I guess he was just trying to call people's attention and I'm glad I used, once more, my poetry as a tool to express my thoughts/feelings in a positive way. Thanks for your feedback, Steven." -- Dri.


Veto by Krystal G Smith (1)
"ouch!!!! I really felt the rejection in the poem. Very good!" -- e. rocco caldwell.


Vertigo by Dri Cook (3)
"I want to say awesome job. Nothing like love I'll tell you what. "Want" is a very strong word and you displyed it quite well. " -- ryan severud, san diego, CA.
"thank you so much, Ryan!" -- Dri.
"LUSTY!" -- Brian.


Verse In Whimsy by Avis (6)
"Good one!!" -- Jitendra Pande.
"Lovely and magical. Enjoyed this throughly. Keep the magic flowing." -- Natasha, Mumbai.
"Schoolish Autograph kind of rhyming lines ! " -- Suz, Sharjah, UAE.
"Very nicely done. " -- e. rocco caldwell.
"Short, sweet and yes - whimsical. She speaks of unfound love and burning fires in the same breath, and still manages to pull it off." -- Stratovarius, India.
"use of simple language makes good interesting light reading and would appeal to all irrespective of age or generation! do keep up the good work! Keep writing." -- Sharon.


Unchained Love by Katrina Browne (1)
"very good! You have a fine style and I liked the usage of words...one thing though...apart means to be seperate from something and a part means what I think you wanted it to in this poem!" -- e. rocco caldwell.


Trust In Dreams by Skyler Drevan (1)
"Good flow to this one, I get two pictures out of this one, on the first hand it seems that there is a distant lack of trust,and that secondly the baggage is more than can be carried but it may be worth the pain if carried. Nice." -- Buxton.


Trish by Amarjit Bhambra (12)
"Hello Amarjit, First of all; yr name and then it's anglicisation to Amy amazes me, and then you write on Trish, further unfolding a saga. My name is Amy, my daughter is Trish and I have a close friend named Amarjit. Your poems are a mating of minds......" -- Amy Gandhi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
"I think your poems give kudos to Indian ethos." -- Amy, Bangalore, India.
"Hi, Amy, Great to have reader from India! This particular poem is based on my Kneighbour, an Irish Woman whom l have known for past 15 years. She is a carer - who loving looked after my mother who was 87 years old. She looked after other old poeple too. She was the first to find my mother dead in her bed, she was there for all my mothers needs to her dying days. This poem is written for Trish and is printed in a book. When other people read my poems they can be looking at them at a different angle. Thank you for reading and understanding an Asian on the other side of the World. Love you all - God bless. " -- Amy, Hayes, England.
"Oh, by the by, regarding my name, i love my name Amarjit, BUT here in England, a lot of people here are known by short names e.g. Names like Rubinder (this is my daughters name) we all call her Ruby. Is n't that beautiful? and names like jaswinder etc. are know by "Jazz". We have to move with modern times. Even my friend name in the poem is Trisha and every one calls her Trish! Oh my sisters name is Satwinder, and over the 30 years that we lived in Britain, she had been know by the names, Cindy, Sindy and Sheilia! is that great!" -- Amy , Hayes, England.
"Hi, Amy, Thank you for the comments. Very encouraging. I have written about over 100 peoms printed in books, and l love writing just poems. I am also encouraging my daughter to write who is 15. she has so far had two printed in books. Any ways nice hearing from you. God Bless. " -- Amy, Hayes, England.
"Dear A Gandi, from India, with regards your comments Trish is not my daughter and no way in my poem it say so..... This poem is dedicated to a Carer named Trish and what l thought of her in kind ways. - Thats all. I reather have comments on my poem and not my name- thank you. " -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"No I think A Gandhi was trying to say that there was alot of similar names that she also had people in her life of those names. Thats all. People like to comment on whatever they want to comment on. Whether its the poem or what they can relate in the poem. That is what this site is for. You don't have to be so rude. You should be happy people from all over the world are reading your work. All the way in India! You are making yourself sound so arrogant. Thats not good for your persona." -- Laura.
"Dear Laura,I have explained myself in comment three, I do not consider myself to be arrogant, l am a simple humble person, At the end of day, my roots are Indian and they will alway be so, I was just clarifying A Gandis, comments e.g. "Nowhere in my poem did l mention that l have a daughter named Trish". I appreciate and try to respect everyone - with a low humble attitude - i do not like to be above anyone, one can only explain oneself to ones comment that all." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"Dear Laura,I have explained myself in comment three, I do not consider myself to be arrogant, l am a simple humble person, At the end of day, my roots are Indian and they will alway be so, I was just clarifying A Gandis, comments e.g. "Nowhere in my poem did l mention that l have a daughter named Trish". I appreciate and try to respect everyone - with a low humble attitude - i do not like to be above anyone, one can only explain oneself to ones comment that all." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"A Gandhi only said HER daughter's name is Trish. She didn't say YOUR daughter's name is Trish. She was just letting you know of the similarity in the names. Atleast try to read people's reviews carefully, after all they have taken their valuable time out to write you a review and show you that your work has been noticed." -- Laura.
""Hello Amarjit, First of all; yr name and then it's anglicisation to Amy amazes me, and then you write on Trish, further unfolding a saga. My name is Amy, my daughter is Trish and I have a close friend named Amarjit. Your poems are a mating of minds......" -- Amy Gandhi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India ...... READ AGAIN CAREFULLY" -- Laura.
"Apologies for the misunderstanding in the comments-thank you all for reading my work..." -- Amy, Hayes, middx.


Time To Say Good Bye! by Dri Cook (4)
"I liked this sweet little poem. "People who met and lost themselves" is a great line of contrast! " -- e. rocco caldwell.
"thanks, rocco. Sometimes, it is hard to believe that we are able to write so very little about things that meant so much in our lives...glad you enjoyed it!" -- Dri.
"I like this poem. " -- e daugherty.
"thank you!!!" -- Dri.


This Poem Is For You... by Karina Lizet Perez (1)
"sweet!" -- Dri.


Things Money Can Never Buy!! by Dri Cook (2)
"i liked your views, i also have similiar views. two year ago (i have not been working for a number of years) i thought to myself that when one goes to heaven, God is not going to see what amount of money one has earned, Therefore i decided to look after a couple of old people." -- Amy , Hayes, Middlesex, Britain.
"VERY WISE AND TRUE." -- K. POFFENBERGER, USA.


The Mysterious Creatures by E Daugherty (1)
"I read all of the other pieces too, but I didn't have time to review them all. They were good, very heartfelt." -- Josh.


The Living Ark by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"I liked the contrast of arks in this piece. Good job" -- e. rocco caldwell.


The God Of Darkness Is Away by Charles J Williams (1)
"I really enjoyed it and felt it. Your style is touched, your word choice is flawless. Thank you for that..." -- Brennan, colorado spings colorado, 80920, America.


The Dance Of Love by Dri Cook (6)
"and who could resist the invitation so nicely put. good work as usual and keep up the happy face, it fits nicely." -- Just A Guy.
"thanks, JAG! I could not resist this one. I had the title all day in my mind as telling me...."go and write it down" and that's what I did. Glad you liked it." -- Dri.
"Yikes!, I'm melting, I'm melting...this IS love!" -- Brian O Neil, chicogo, Mi..
"bingo!!! LOL thanks, Brian!" -- Dri.
"u know what?i'll be blue in the face when u stop writing...great job,dri!" -- kennedy, lagos, nigeria.
"hey kennedy, thanks. Always good hearing from you." -- Dri.


The Beat Of The Street by Susan T Fisher (2)
"Bravo... a poet who is substantive AND who rhymes! " -- Brian O Neil, Grass lake, Mi..
"THAT IS A DREAM ALRIGHT, AT OUR AGE! WELL DONE ! SO WELL DESCRIBED, I WAS TIRED AT THE END." -- Brian O Neil.


Succulent by Krystal G Smith (2)
"Sensual! Very visual. " -- e. rocco caldwell.
"wow i knw that thing, when i was with my gf the same thing happened..... captured the essence of temptation, very sensual and tangible" -- Cherie.


Springtime Summergale by Authorninjaearth (1)
"I like it.....so real!! I could almost feel the scent in the air that Spring time brings us...nice work." -- Dri.


Spidergirl by Krystal G Smith (2)
"Well you did it again. I liked the visual way you write. This is another good one." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"u get better every poem so far :D it seems this one is very Sylvia Plath. i love this one its my fav, :D" -- Cherie.


Say You'll Be Mine by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"Greatt! May ur wish come true. You write beautifully." -- Avis, Mumbai, India.


Remember Me In Your Heart by David B Doc Byron (1)
"rest in peace Doc...we love you." -- KM.


Mother Had A Passion For Criticizm by Melissa Smith (3)
"wonderful!!!! I can relate in so many ways. I can tell I lost the one I loved most in my life cause he never accepted who he really was. He was so very much criticized when he was a kid that he never accepted himself and consequently he never accept myself in his life for his mother would tell him he was no good, that he did not deserve a good woman. This brought us a lot of problems. Gosh...I love this poem!" -- Dri.
"my mom also would tell me the same thing about my hair but I still love my hair, thank God:-)" -- Dri.
"This is very real! Are all mothers like that??? Mine certainly is!!!!" -- Avis, Mumbai, India.


More Than A Smile by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"its very narrative! just about a FACE! so short and instructive. but why do u have 2 concentrate on the FACE? do a very good work by making more efforts, by bringing out the real picture of the Emotional Language Facially." -- courage, Benin, Edo State, Nigeria.


Monty The Cat by Emma Moore (2)
"Another great,fun poem. keep it up Emma." -- Paul Moore.
"I don't get this, but hey not everybody understands poetry" -- Steven.


Maybe... by Avis (5)
"Too many Maybe's.....the thought is nice though! but reveals a confused state of mind!!" -- Jitendra Pande.
""Maybe "drove me completely crazy-think you were at your kinky best on that one!!!:)) " -- Tanya.
"i liked the use of very indian word like Khadoos... interesting! there is a lot more than the simple maybe seen in this poem and it has gotten me thinking about maybe maybe maybe...its just like life full of uncertainty." -- Sharon.
"reveals insecurities, hopes dreams and fears. good, familiar kinda." -- Ben, laramie, usa, WY.
"Yes, it does show a rather flooded confused state of mind, BUT this is a good thing for this piece, i think it conves the fact of the confusion and love very well, it shows many things in raw thought, well done" -- Josh / Axey.


Love Wish by Duke Sekhon (1)
"this is simply wonderful. I loved the way this poem flows and how visual it it. I loved this poem!!!! " -- e. rocco caldwell.


Love Like You're In Paris by Krystal G Smith (1)
"yes, it does relate to Paris, somehow! Don't know why, reminded me of SABRINA (the movie) when they met in Paris....nice poem!" -- Dri.


Lost & Found by Scott Patrick Bates (3)
"cute and sweet!" -- Dri.
"I liked this. It's something that would bright anyone's day. " -- e. rocco caldwell.
"lovely! So simple yet very effective. No frills no fancy yet touches the heart. Beautiful. Keep up the good work. " -- Avis, Mumbai, India.


Kisses Are, Ah...Just Kisses... by Dri Cook (3)
"nicely done dri, and isn't it wonderful they were invented!!" -- Just A Guy.
"thanks, JAG...yeah...wonderful, I can tell!" -- dri.
"I agreed with everything you said, they're great" -- Moses Constable.


Just Your Love by Katrina Browne (1)
"I really like you style...it's very fresh and different. Many poets try to copy other poets but you are unique. Keep it up!" -- e. rocco caldwell.


It's Come Again by Kennedy O Obohwemu (2)
"Great poem to kick-off the year!" -- Jennifer , Abuja, Nigeria .
"Fantastic piece from one of the best in the game!!!" -- Precious , Lagos , Nigeria .


I Was Wrong by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"This brought back an event in my life that ended the same way. Well done" -- e. rocco caldwell.


I Just Called To See How You Are Doing! by Dri Cook (2)
"Nice. I wonder what Clayborne Veltross would think of this poem, lol" -- Steven.
"thanks, Steven...gosh, don't even tell me...probably he would say that I stealed this one also...lol " -- Dri.


How...? by Krystal G Smith (3)
"I liked this. Very simple but powerful..." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"Question: is this poem supposed to be about your mother or am I totally off the mark?" -- Steven.
"Steven, no, it's about the first woman I fell in love with :)" -- Krystal G. Smith.


How To Make Someone Happy! by Dri Cook (2)
"I liked this even though I didn't think it's one of your best. You style is goo enough to hold a person's attention and that is rare! " -- e. rocco caldwell.
"thank you for the compliment rocco!! Your comments are very welcome, always!" -- Dri.


Hollow by J Shartzer (2)
"Beautiful...thats all I can say at this moment" -- Aryka.
"Your writing is dark and pondering. Maybe u'd read my poem Blood & Tears. I'd like to know if it appeals to you or not?? good rhyme, good metre, nice flow" -- Avis, Mumbai, India.


Happy Birthday To Me! by Dri Cook (7)
"what a wonderful birthday present for yourself and for us. nice work Dri and happy birthday and many more to come." -- Just A Guy.
"thanks JAG! Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah...many more to come, hopefully! 50!! We have to celebrate, don't we?" -- Dri.
"wow what a nostalgic poem....a very happy birthday to u dri...dreams r the greatest gift of god to man since in our dreams we can b where in reality we can never be....love...bhavna." -- bhavna, india.
"yeah...I guess nobody can steal our dreams...thanks, Bhavna!" -- Dri.
"I'm afraid people can kill our dreams, but never steal them. Even when they kill, we always find a way to bring them back! For dreams are eternal...gosh, do I make any sense?:-)" -- Dri.
"Ah....to be 50 again" -- Brian O Neil.
"now I undestand that gift...you knew it! Thanks, Brian!" -- Dri.


Good Morning, Baby! by Dri Cook (2)
"Like this poem as I do with most things you write. Nice to see you in a happy mood these days. " -- Just A Guy.
"thanks, JAG!! Yes, the feeling that I'm still alive is wonderful!!" -- Dri.


Gambling by E Rocco Caldwell (7)
"Wow, this one is quite powerful and a nice play on words. " -- KM (Michelle).
"yes, powerful is the word for it! " -- Dri.
"thank bothof you for your comments. I read an article about the addition of gambling and was compelled" -- e. rocco caldwell, tacoma.
"Rocco my Man! Descriptive spiral of the pitfalls of addiction. Bravo darling! " -- D. G. Williford.
"can not say enough about this one, brings up some bad, bad memories. nice work erc!" -- Just A Guy.
"I must say the reviews are special because their coming from people I respect a great deal as writers. Thanks, KM, Dri, DG, JAG!" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"i like the staccato rhythm. I'm getting inspired here. I dont think i need to say anymore the other Greats hv said it all :)" -- Avis, Mumbai, India.


From A Son To His Father by Robert E Tadlock (1)
"touching....nice...." -- Dri.


Found The Missing Link by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"this is just great" -- danste, delta, nigeria.


Every Step I Take by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"Hey. Looks like u've loved deeply. Completely understand ur pain. empathise actually. Expressive!" -- Avis, Mumbai, India.


Ethical Opera by Buxton (1)
"well written as always, Bux!" -- e. rocco caldwell.


Ecstasy! by Dri Cook (3)
"I need a cold shower....this is powerful!" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"I'm glad you liked it...I wanted it to be powerful. Simple and yet powerful. Thank you, Rocco." -- Dri.
"wow Dri! you're absolutely correct, it's simple and powerful. It's amazing. I'll let you in on a secret, while I use my own experiences for my poetry I also use you as an inspiration! You are beautiful! " -- Misery.


Corridoor by Krystal G Smith (1)
"interesting style, :D feels almost unfinished but left in a gud place gud work krystal :D" -- Cherie.


Come The Way You Are by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"Fantastic Christian Faith poem. There's a market for this sort of inspiritual writing you should check it out! I love good faith and salvation poetry" -- e. rocco caldwell.


Cold Hearted by Katrina Browne (2)
"You should have dropped him. Good write." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"You pathetic soul" -- Jack.


Charmed by Avis (7)
"The first word of the poem describes him as secreative so how come the poetess knows so much about him? there are several contradictory statements in the poem. " -- Jitendra Pande.
"Heady, intoxicating,refreshing,doe-eyed and happily crazily in love-as crazy as love gets. Eerily identifiable! " -- Tanya .
"visually stunning!" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"This isn't the sort of poetry I read but I think it flows very well and is brilliantly written and the rhyming adds to it!" -- Jack Roland Butter.
"the use of alot of alliterations, repetitions and antithesis have given the poem alot of depth. the word to express one self like pesky has especially caught my attention. i am impressed at the way in which u have expressed emotions and mixed feelings. your poems are enjoyable. " -- Sharon.
"�Every job is self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.� Good job." -- Rohit, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
"I could clearly relate to this!!!! Damn good!!!" -- Sarita, Mumbai.


Broken Hearts Can Be Mended! by Dri Cook (3)
"i think this is very lovely and gives some hope to those who have lost one they love. wonderful piece." -- rae.
"thank you, rae! I appreciate your feedback." -- Dri.
"Dri,read my "sweet daydreams and candy hearts". same subject, but done in lyric style. your thoughts are excellent, you are a good "picture painter" and that is what it takes. " -- Brian O Neil, Grass lake, Mi..


Beans2 by Robert E Tadlock (1)
"Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel, so eat some beans with every meal. Beans, beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you fart. The more you fart, the better you feel, so eat some beans with every meal." -- No. 2 Pencil.


Bathtime by Marie Evvers (4)
"hmmmmm....liked the beginning and then I wasn't sure but after thinking about it I decided to make it what I imagine it to be about and I decided I do like it very much. Confused?? LOL Good job" -- KM (Michelle).
"someone suggested i look at this and at first i thought it was just some words of fluff but as i thought about it it seemed to have quite a message, particularly liked the last line." -- Just A Guy.
"My gosh! This is sensual to the max! Very visual and well written!" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"This is so cool. Very rhythmic as well. Thanks for sharing...............peace!" -- Richard Evans.


Baby Brother by Karina Lizet Perez (1)
"This is so sad, He left an imprint in your hearts. I lost my brother when he reach the age of 50. I also write about him and hope to write lots more - your brother and my brother was here for a reason - maybe the reason could be to make poeple realize how important brothers are....keep writing and may God Bless you always." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Appomattox by E Rocco Caldwell (1)
"I like this one.....few words but you said everything...." -- Dri.


Another One Of Those Days by Just A Guy (8)
"wow...I like that! I just love when people play with words......it's exciting....." -- Dri.
"sounds like me all this week... nice work like usual :)" -- rae.
"That hits home...it sounds like mondays for me" -- April Griffin, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
"EXCELLENT!" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"i think we all need some days of nothingness, life sometimes is so damn trying." -- JAG.
"You as just as lazy as me :) Gosh your good! " -- Avis, Mumbai, India.
"seems we all have days like that, so easy to get into trouble on them isn't it. " -- JAG.
"hmmm...you got the "racing thoughts" syndrome too, huh? Love it. You can go sooo far with them if you know how. I'm trying to figure it out myself. Talk to you soon. And you are NOT lazy, just brilliant." -- cindy, cali.


A Season Of Grace by Kennedy O Obohwemu (1)
"Lovely. A very uplifting poem. Beautiful. Thank u for writing it. keep up the good work. U have expressed Lent perfectly" -- Avis, Mumbai, India.


A Love Letter by Katrina Browne (1)
"I fully understand you. How could I not!??" -- Dri.


A Lost Love by Katrina Browne (1)
"Another good one... keep it up. Don't ever stop writing from the heart. Thats what all great poets and writers have oare hearts." -- Moses M. Constable.


A Little Note Saying Hi... by Reagan Rothe (4)
"I like the way you say how no one knows for certain whether the waether is perfect Also I like it because you can give it to one of your girlfreinds because girls like poems like that to make them feel good or appriciated" -- Lance Neumann, college station, TX, U.S..
"Sweetness!! Dude, you hit the spot... and Lance is right, a definited girlfriend poem!" -- JJ, The Miss.
"I liked this for one reason the way it's written in the form of a letter and I liked the content and style. Your words flow." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"Fantastic!" -- Bill Fuller.


58th And L by E Rocco Caldwell (8)
"I like this one.......cute! Sort of sexy!" -- Dri.
"This has a nice beat to it, yes - sexy, like a moment of excitement in an otherwise ordinary day. I like it :)" -- krystal.
"Thanks, both Dri and Krystal. I have really enjoyed both of yours' works!" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"i like this, the picture and the memories. " -- Just A Guy.
"Haha very nice... had a very upbeat melody to it. Interesting imagery and word choice which I love! Well done!" -- ryan severud, san diego, CA.
"Rocco, Please don't get tangled with Wesley.He has a problem with getting along with others. My coment was not about his poem, it was an apology for a misunderstanding in general. Please delete after you read." -- Brian O Neil.
"I read your childish poem. Is that the best you can do? Debase a woman's body. Where's your talent? The poem made very little sense, adleast to an artist of poetry. Try reading Edgar Allen Poe. Wesley." -- Wesley, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
"very nice...smooth like the lips of the girl you kissed in the rain at 58th and L. one of the few rhyming poem's, that works, within it's simple context. i would rework the "whatever" and "large breasts" lines, the first because its brevity is not indicative enough and the second because it does not fit, within the poem's context of innocent love." -- sunny, DC, usa.


There are 68 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.